Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Duluth, GA Show!

Go down 
+13
tonia
Giraudian#202
pasnthru
Riley 9
sgr91
Lana
cecilie
Lisa_M
mero17
mattyg93
lovethemtigers
macigirl
Jenna
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:
photos from poisnivy.

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant10

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant11

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant12

Photobucket

Photobucket

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant17

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant16

OMGGG!! I AM LOVING THE FRECKLES!!! I have never ever seen a guy so sexy, HOT, cute, adorable, funny, sweet, massively talented, sensitive, and thoughtful then Matt Giraud. I mean I know I seriously have a HUGE crush on this guy but I think back to all the different hot and cute guys I've just known and dated in my life and I really honestly can't say that any of them possesed EVERY single trait that Matt does!! I seriously want to know like one bad or negative thing about him because I almost feel like he's the most perfect man ever and everyone knows there is no "perfect" person..especially a MAN! hahaha It's like I need my bubble burst just a little so I don't feel so damn goofy about him!! geek

In my opinion THESE are some of the BEST pics to date because they just show Matt being "Natural Fun Loving Matt" and his face is just.. just beautiful! ..he looks soooo happy!! ok I'm gonna go cry now Embarassed

Last edited by Lisa_M on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:01 pm

LOL ok Lisa I'll take the challenge...

He spends too much money and enjoys shopping too much! But really that's only a flaw if you don't have the money.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Jenna wrote:
LOL ok Lisa I'll take the challenge...

He spends too much money and enjoys shopping too much! But really that's only a flaw if you don't have the money.

Haha Jenna!..ok well I'm gonna go with that ONE for now..so ya he's probably really bad with money and is always broke Shocked and ya he's probably a real slob or something....Hey maybe that's a good question I can ask one of the other guys when I meet them! good idea! scratch Razz Geeshhh..I can't even convince myself that him being bad with money would be a bad thing cuz I would live in a cardboard box with him the rest of my life AND support him!! hehe...(well i would!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Pictures here...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=3&aid=28179&l=cbf11023f8&id=1455616177

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant19
Back to top Go down
tonia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Jenna wrote:
Pictures here...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=3&aid=28179&l=cbf11023f8&id=1455616177

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Atlant19

Looks like he has lost some weight. The pants are no longer as tight (in this picture anyway). I think they need re-fitting.....
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Please do not suggest that any of Adam’s fans are not happy to see Matt impressing the audience. He certainly plays piano way better then the other two. He was my second favorite at the concert. He entertained the audience and was quite comfortable on stage. When we met Matt for autographs he was manly looking, not like tiny Kris. Other then Adam, I believe Matt has the best chance of success.

This is from MJ's blog. This person is responding to an instigator who suggests that Matt is doing so well now that Adam's fans will start going after him instead of Kris. Pretty nice comments from an Adam fan.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Tell Her About It...

Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 am

[quote="Lana"]
Jenna wrote:
Don't Stop Believin...

MANOOP!!! That little chicken dance at the end with Matt and Anoop is just too cute! We need more Manoop action I love you

Lana, I loved that Manoop action there, too, and I've noticed that they have done it at every concert for the past two weeks or so. It's great to see how comfortable they are on stage now, so much so that they are improvising some dance moves! lol! And I don't believe Matt and Anoop are trying to do the chicken dance. I'm pretty sure they're doing a bit of the choreography that Paula taught them for the "Shake You Body Down to the Ground" number. [It's not like I've watched that disco routine a hundred times or anything... Wink ]

And I enjoyed watching the different reactions of the Idols when they see the blizzard of soap bubbles on stage! It looked like it was literally snowing up there! Danny looked a little annoyed, but I think Kris and Matt were laughing about it! Razz
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am

Review from MJ's

Quote :
Matt:
Ok. So Matt was one of my initial favorites early on in the show, but by the time he left idol, I felt he hadn’t lived up to my expectations. However, I do have to say, I was 100% satisfied with every choice Matt made on that stage during the concert. The piano playing, the song choice, the look, the voice= A+. Never would have guessed that he would chose Hard to Handle, but it was a great starter to get the crowd goin’, and when he played the piano at the end, I felt like the big boys had come out to play tonight. Georgia was amazing, and i must also say that Matt’s falsetto, which I normally found to be very shaky on the show, was in perfect form tonight. The ending Fray song was the bomb, and I think he does the Fray covers brilliantly (when he’s not so nervous). Anyways, Matt was fantastic and I am true fan of his and can definitely say that I will buy his album and go see him in concert when that happens. Bravo Matt G.

Quote :
Matt/Scott- Love me some dueling pianos. I went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert this year and loved when those 2 guys had their pianos facing each other and sang their tunes together. And this reminded me very much of that. I think Matt owns the piano and Scott is right there with him.
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Review from MJ's

Quote :
Matt:
Ok. So Matt was one of my initial favorites early on in the show, but by the time he left idol, I felt he hadn’t lived up to my expectations. However, I do have to say, I was 100% satisfied with every choice Matt made on that stage during the concert. The piano playing, the song choice, the look, the voice= A+. Never would have guessed that he would chose Hard to Handle, but it was a great starter to get the crowd goin’, and when he played the piano at the end, I felt like the big boys had come out to play tonight. Georgia was amazing, and i must also say that Matt’s falsetto, which I normally found to be very shaky on the show, was in perfect form tonight. The ending Fray song was the bomb, and I think he does the Fray covers brilliantly (when he’s not so nervous). Anyways, Matt was fantastic and I am true fan of his and can definitely say that I will buy his album and go see him in concert when that happens. Bravo Matt G.

Quote :
Matt/Scott- Love me some dueling pianos. I went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert this year and loved when those 2 guys had their pianos facing each other and sang their tunes together. And this reminded me very much of that. I think Matt owns the piano and Scott is right there with him.

See, I don't think EVERYONE at MJ's is a Matt-hater. It's just that they're rabid Adam fans first! There are so many Adam fans that are convinced that Matt also deserves a record deal after watching him in concert! cheers Almost every review that I have read said that Matt is the better (or more entertaining) piano player, in comparison to Scott. bounce I can't believe this fan gave Matt an A+ and even compared him to the likes of Billy Joel because she seemed kind of harsh with most of the other Idols.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Review from MJ's

Quote :
Matt:

Quote :

See, I don't think EVERYONE at MJ's is a Matt-hater. It's just that they're rabid Adam fans first! There are so many Adam fans that are convinced that Matt also deserves a record deal after watching him in concert! cheers Almost every review that I have read said that Matt is the better (or more entertaining) piano player, in comparison to Scott. bounce I can't believe this fan gave Matt an A+ and even compared him to the likes of Billy Joel because she seemed kind of harsh with most of the other Idols.

This is making me a very happy woman!!! Thx Riley!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am

From MJ's...

Quote :
Next was one of my favorites: Matt G.! He came out and rocked it on Hard to Handle, starting with just the mic, then came the piano and he pounded away. I can see the comparisons he got to a modern Billy Joel. Matt had outstanding stage presence and energy and wow can the boy play the piano. In this concert I don’t think he lost the audience too much on The Fray song either, like I’ve been hearing. There were a lot of people singing along and the floor stayed on its feet for the most part. I was on my feet for Matt, but most of my section was sitting. Whatevs. The group number was fun, especially Tell Her About It, and the guys were fun on Beggin.

Some final thoughts: Who would I pay to see again on their own? Kris, Matt, Adam, and Allison.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:00 am

Jenna wrote:
From MJ's...

Quote :
Next was one of my favorites: Matt G.! He came out and rocked it on Hard to Handle, starting with just the mic, then came the piano and he pounded away. I can see the comparisons he got to a modern Billy Joel. Matt had outstanding stage presence and energy and wow can the boy play the piano. In this concert I don’t think he lost the audience too much on The Fray song either, like I’ve been hearing. There were a lot of people singing along and the floor stayed on its feet for the most part. I was on my feet for Matt, but most of my section was sitting. Whatevs. The group number was fun, especially Tell Her About It, and the guys were fun on Beggin.

Some final thoughts: Who would I pay to see again on their own? Kris, Matt, Adam, and Allison.

Definitely!!
Still dreaming that I get to see him on Jan 29.. :-)
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Okay...first time back on the computer that I've had time to visit he forum since friday night/sat am.

First the rest of my concert in Atlanta.....

After Beggin is the 20 minute intermission. I get in line for the restroom and start talking with these 4 ladies that are there together. They ask me who my favorite on the show and I tell them "Matt". They say stuff like"Oh yeah he is really good" "he was great tonight" "Hard to Handle was fantastic" And they thought he already had a record deal signed and I told them not yet and one of them says "What? Oh he has got to get a recording contract, he is really really good." They kept talking about his piano skills and his stage presence. they said he was an amazing entertainer. I was happy to hear all of this of course.

on with the review:

4) Allison - she was pretty good. I found myself thinking "this should be Matt instead of Allison." Just jealous. I really think she is very talented considering her age and she definitely overcame her shyness on stage. She was entertaining. Barracuda is a bit overdone though..wish she had sang a ballad during her set.
3)Danny-
During Danny's set, My bff and I took a bathroom break to freshen up. OUr plan was to leave after Adam's set and hit the fences to get the autographs and pics. When we came back out he was singing "What Hurts the Most" and "My Wish". Danny sang really well and of course the crowd embraced him. Again I was thinking "this should be Matt's spot"
2) Adam Lambert - What can I say. The man is flat out entertaining. I was up on my feat! I really enjoyed "Starlight". So we leave when his set is over to hit the fences...
1) Kris Allen - who knows, who cares!

Okay, so when we get outside we get a spot on the fences. It's my daughter Haleigh (17), my son Brett (10), me and my bff (michelle - the adam lover). She losses her spot on the fence cuz she is too busy talking with other Adam fans. The three girls by use are huge Matt fans and are going crazy for Matt. They were in their 20s - more Matt's age. LOL. Anyways, the first Idol to come out is Michael Sarver. REally really sweet and nice looking guy. He told us they coudlnt' take pics. The crowd was way too rowdy and big I guess. WE got pushed and by the time Matt came out I was behind my son to protect him from the surging crowd. Only Haleigh and Brett remained on the fence.
So Michael was out first, then Megan, then Kris. After Kris, Danny came out, then Scott with his brother Todd. Then Matt, then Adam and Anoop. Lil and Allison never came out.

I've been a diss-Danny person at times but after Friday I changed my mind. I felt Danny to be very nice and very genuine. I loved him. He was so sweet to me and my children. Michael was too. Adam was beautiful in person. Simply beautiful. He seems to be sensitive to the screams from the crowd, he always covers his ears. LOL. We never got a chance to see Kris...it was time for them to leave when he was getting close t us...so our section missed out on Kris.

When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd.

Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Thanks for the review Tigers it was a great read!

Short but sweet review from AI boards...

Quote :
Matt is a piano God!! He sounds great too.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Hmm, Matt had a handler, huh? At the Portland show, Adam was the only one that I recall having a handler (BTW, Adam's a huge diva already. But that's another ball of wax). Maybe Kris did, too, but I, like Tigers, skipped out on his entire set and was trying to avoid him at all costs! As if Kris was gonna come up to me and ask my personal opinion of his performance, ha!

Anyways, I find it very interesting that Matt had a handler. It makes me kind of nervous that maybe 19 is trying to or has negociated something with him. Why would an unsigned Idol whose contract is ending in less than a month need handling? Hmm....fishy indeed. If that's the case and Matt is going to sign with 19/Sony, I'd actually be kinda bummed about it. Obviously I want to see Matt signed, but not by them. Period. I feel like he'd either be lost in the Kradison shuffle, mismarketed (you know they want their second coming of JT!), or just plain genericized. Matt has so much more to offer musically than the rigid, unimaginitive constraints of 19/Sony will allow for. I know it's asking for alot, but I really am praying that Matt cuts ties with them ASAP. MAybe I'll be shocked. Maybe if this does happen they'll actually give Matt some wiggle room and help him make an amazing album. Maybe it's not happening at all and this is all in my head and it will be a non-issue. Who knows? WHatever the ending to this story, I just hope it includes Matt being happy and successful, making kick-ass music!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Of course I know y'all enjoy a good Matt review on a Monday! From MJs:

"Next was one of my favorites: Matt G.! He came out and rocked it on Hard to Handle, starting with just the mic, then came the piano and he pounded away. I can see the comparisons he got to a modern Billy Joel. Matt had outstanding stage presence and energy and wow can the boy play the piano. In this concert I don’t think he lost the audience too much on The Fray song either, like I’ve been hearing. There were a lot of people singing along and the floor stayed on its feet for the most part. I was on my feet for Matt, but most of my section was sitting. Whatevs."

"Some final thoughts: Who would I pay to see again on their own? Kris, Matt, Adam, and Allison."

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

Anyways, I find it very interesting that Matt had a handler. It makes me kind of nervous that maybe 19 is trying to or has negociated something with him. Why would an unsigned Idol whose contract is ending in less than a month need handling? Hmm....fishy indeed. If that's the case and Matt is going to sign with 19/Sony, I'd actually be kinda bummed about it. Obviously I want to see Matt signed, but not by them. Period. I feel like he'd either be lost in the Kradison shuffle, mismarketed (you know they want their second coming of JT!), or just plain genericized. Matt has so much more to offer musically than the rigid, unimaginitive constraints of 19/Sony will allow for. I know it's asking for alot, but I really am praying that Matt cuts ties with them ASAP. MAybe I'll be shocked. Maybe if this does happen they'll actually give Matt some wiggle room and help him make an amazing album. Maybe it's not happening at all and this is all in my head and it will be a non-issue. Who knows? WHatever the ending to this story, I just hope it includes Matt being happy and successful, making kick-ass music!

I was actually think Matt has a handler because he's been sooo awesome when it comes to greeting the fans, and that he may need a little more protection since he's so durn popular Smile. But wow, has there been any clues that Matt has given that would make us think he might have something in the works with 19? I really want Matt signed but I think that unless his album came out much much later than Kradison's, there's no way he'd get the attention he deserves. But we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Partial Amazing video of Hard To Handle...

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Amazing quality video of Georgia...

Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay...first time back on the computer that I've had time to visit he forum since friday night/sat am.

First the rest of my concert in Atlanta.....

After Beggin is the 20 minute intermission. I get in line for the restroom and start talking with these 4 ladies that are there together. They ask me who my favorite on the show and I tell them "Matt". They say stuff like"Oh yeah he is really good" "he was great tonight" "Hard to Handle was fantastic" And they thought he already had a record deal signed and I told them not yet and one of them says "What? Oh he has got to get a recording contract, he is really really good." They kept talking about his piano skills and his stage presence. they said he was an amazing entertainer. I was happy to hear all of this of course.

on with the review:

4) Allison - she was pretty good. I found myself thinking "this should be Matt instead of Allison." Just jealous. I really think she is very talented considering her age and she definitely overcame her shyness on stage. She was entertaining. Barracuda is a bit overdone though..wish she had sang a ballad during her set.
3)Danny-
During Danny's set, My bff and I took a bathroom break to freshen up. OUr plan was to leave after Adam's set and hit the fences to get the autographs and pics. When we came back out he was singing "What Hurts the Most" and "My Wish". Danny sang really well and of course the crowd embraced him. Again I was thinking "this should be Matt's spot"
2) Adam Lambert - What can I say. The man is flat out entertaining. I was up on my feat! I really enjoyed "Starlight". So we leave when his set is over to hit the fences...
1) Kris Allen - who knows, who cares!

Okay, so when we get outside we get a spot on the fences. It's my daughter Haleigh (17), my son Brett (10), me and my bff (michelle - the adam lover). She losses her spot on the fence cuz she is too busy talking with other Adam fans. The three girls by use are huge Matt fans and are going crazy for Matt. They were in their 20s - more Matt's age. LOL. Anyways, the first Idol to come out is Michael Sarver. REally really sweet and nice looking guy. He told us they coudlnt' take pics. The crowd was way too rowdy and big I guess. WE got pushed and by the time Matt came out I was behind my son to protect him from the surging crowd. Only Haleigh and Brett remained on the fence.
So Michael was out first, then Megan, then Kris. After Kris, Danny came out, then Scott with his brother Todd. Then Matt, then Adam and Anoop. Lil and Allison never came out.

I've been a diss-Danny person at times but after Friday I changed my mind. I felt Danny to be very nice and very genuine. I loved him. He was so sweet to me and my children. Michael was too. Adam was beautiful in person. Simply beautiful. He seems to be sensitive to the screams from the crowd, he always covers his ears. LOL. We never got a chance to see Kris...it was time for them to leave when he was getting close t us...so our section missed out on Kris.

When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd. Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.

Awww..great stuff lovethemtigers! Woot! Woot!! Matt is starting to need a handler too!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Hmm, Matt had a handler, huh? At the Portland show, Adam was the only one that I recall having a handler (BTW, Adam's a huge diva already. But that's another ball of wax). Maybe Kris did, too, but I, like Tigers, skipped out on his entire set and was trying to avoid him at all costs! As if Kris was gonna come up to me and ask my personal opinion of his performance, ha!

This is the first that I've heard about Matt needing a "handler" after the concert. Very interesting indeed! I know for sure that Adam never goes anywhere without security and an assistant. I think that's partly because he has so many fans waiting outside (much more than Kris), and partly because he has a stalker (never a dull moment!). I know that when Matt, Danny, Kris and the other Idols come out BEFORE the show, there are just security guards, not any handlers or assistants (from what I could see in the YT videos). However, AFTER the concerts, I know the crowds are LARGER and more unruly (many reviews from fans report this). So it wouldn't surprise me if a handler was there helping out the more sought after Idols, like Adam, Kris AND MATT! I don't think this necessarily means that 19E is protecting Matt specifically because they plan to sign him. After all, Allison rarely goes out to meet the fans, but when she does, she doesn't have a handler (wouldn't 19E want to protect her as one of their "investments"?). So I really think it comes down to necessity. Maybe Matt just needs a handler, since he's attracting more fans at the post-show appearances. scratch

Not that I would rule out 19E wanting to sign Matt after the tour, but I wouldn't hold my breath either. I agree with OvenMitt that I wouldn't trust 19EVIL with managing Matt's solo career. They already have their hands full with KRADISON, and I have a strong feeling that they'll be promoting Adam more than the other two. Matt would get the short end of the stick, and they might want to turn him into JT-lite (like OvenMitt was saying in her post). I'm basing my opinion on the fact that 19E hasn't had such a spotless track record with the former Idols that they signed to record deals. Either it wasn't enough promotion, or bad marketing, or lousy songs on their debut albums, but for some reason or another, they failed to make Justin G, Ruben, Fantasia, Taylor, Katharine, Blake, etc. into the SUPERSTARS that they could have been (considering how much publicity they received during their respective seasons). I'm very wary of 19EVIL because it seems like they could have been doing more to help the Idols on their records, but instead, there have been highly publicized reports of disagreements between them (like Clay, Taylor, Kelly C, Blake, etc.) I was just thinking about the accusation that Ryan Tedder wrote very similar songs for Kelly and Beyonce ("Already Gone" and "Halo"). Could you imagine the disaster if 19E hired Tedder (or another songwriter), and then he ended up writing similar songs for Matt and Kris? No
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 am

You know what, in looking back at my pics from Friday night, Danny had a handler too!

Here is the pic of Matt with his Handler.....
Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Dsc03210
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am

And here is another......OMG Matt is like larger than life in person. I cannot get over seeing him. I thought I was crazy about him before....but now! I'm really going off the deep in! And my daughter is hooked to. she has matt's picture hanging on her wall now...the one he signed on Friday night!

Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 Dsc03211
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

lovethemtigers wrote:

When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd.

Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.

Oh Tiger I laughed so hard reading this - I can just picture the headlines - "Crazy woman crushed her son during Mattmania".
Thanks for sharing - suddenly I can relate to all of this - because I am going to!! Still can't believe it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Duluth, GA  Show! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duluth, GA Show!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next