Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!

Go down 
+5
mattyg93
Janizzle
Puppyeyes82
sgr91
Lana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana

Lana

PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:43 pm

So remember that Tweet Matt sent out earlier?? This one:

"Don't ever feel like the world can't go on without you and your talent because it can"-Smokey Robinson.TRY and keep an attitude of Humility
about 2 hours ago from web

Yeah, I was wondering who he was referring to, because I think it's clear that a person would not send out a tweet like this unless something or someone got under his skin...Unfortunaetly, that someone for Matt, looks like Ju'not Joyner. Here is his reply to Matt:

@MGiraudOfficial Never be afraid to tell the truth even when it's uncomfortable- "Ju`Not"
21 minutes ago from web in reply to MGiraudOfficial

Now juding from what we have seen and heard of this guy lately, he is DESPARATE for some media attention, bashing trying to bait Matt, will get him that. Plus he doesn't seem like the type who monitors his words carefully, and I am afraid of what he'll say about Matty (he has that I don't give a F*ck attitude, and Matt can't get mixed up in that). Hopefully Matt does not respond, and this is the end of this mini drama, I just wish this Ju'not character would develop some class, because I really liked his Delilah performance, and I think he has a good voice...

*But NO ONE messes with Matt* Evil or Very Mad <------That's my mean face
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm completely with you on this. Matt obviously feels very passionately about friendship and loyalty. That's the reason he got involved in defending Danny when the Glamberts were on a warpath. Now it looks like he feels the need to defend AI. Joiner could definitely feel like Matt was one of the people the producers were promoting since he got a lot of screen time beforehand and I'm sure that he's resentful of Matt. I agree with you - Matt, just walk away. Did you tweet him anything about this?
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 pm

No, I didn't tweet him about it because right now only we and the followers of Ju'not are aware of the connection, so hopefully this whole thing goes away before it gets too ugly because I agree that Matt is such a great guy that this type of B!tch behavior from anyone would get to him and casue him to engage Ju'not (which is what Joyner would love-a tweet argument with one of the top 5 currently on tour- but this is NOT what Matt needs to be focused on right now) Mad
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm

Lana, what is Ju'Not twitter? Is it private? couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Lana, what is Ju'Not twitter? Is it private? couldn't find it.

It's @JuNotJoyner
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:36 pm

MGiraudOfficialToday, I'm gonna be happier than a bird who found a french fry. haha
less than a minute ago from web

Never mind...Matt's not worried lol!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 pm

If i get the post times correctly, I don't think Matt was responding to JuNot. It was the opposite. Matt posts a quote about being humble and somehow JuNot takes it personally and posts his "wisdom". If you read his other posts, the man is really bitter. He demeans Phil Stacey for his take on the whole thing. What he doesn't realize is that the music world is a very small place and Sony/19E have a lot of power. That, and the fact that no one wants to work with a malcontent and trouble maker - he's making it almost impossible for himself to have a career. Everyone likes a scandal and he will get some play time and interview time right now, but in the long run, this will kill his career.
On a much smaller scale, I liken this to how Scott and Matt handled the dueling piano piece being cut from the show. Matt didn't say anything about it and even in later interviews, after the finale, said something like "We practice a lot of things that don't make it into the final show" which is probably not true, but very PC. Scott went on to release the audio (which I love) and a blog complaining how unfair AI was to him. It didn't win him fans either.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:40 pm

One more thing - I LOL at his tipping comment because in reading the reviews on MJ's from Sunrise someone randomly posted that his friend told him that Matt was the best tipper of the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm

I agree Sgr, that the Ju'not comment was a reply to Matt (maybe he wanted matt to further respond, but I don't think that Matt is that stupid). I really liked Joyner before this whole thing, and it is unfortunate that he is coming across as a bitter reject from AI. His credibility with dealing with these types of negotiating situations professionally is shot, and i doubt that many people will want to do business with him after this...

Matt will put this behind him and move on, I just wish Joyner had been able to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Lana wrote:
MGiraudOfficialToday, I'm gonna be happier than a bird who found a french fry. haha

Do you think Matt is dropping a hint about a contract? He says in a later tweet that "all of the AI producers are here" in Atlanta. Maybe something's up??????
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
Lana wrote:

Do you think Matt is dropping a hint about a contract? He says in a later tweet that "all of the AI producers are here" in Atlanta. Maybe something's up??????

IDK...But I did wonder when I read that tweet why the AI producers would be there, there is still time for them to see the error of their ways and decide to sign Matt (esp. if he kills at the show tonight), But if they are not there to take one more look at the unsigned before making final decisions, then they will still get the full benefit of seeing how well Matt is doing live. This could work in his favor, IDK...*Does the AI producers have any weight on decisions of who will be signed?*
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:11 pm

What in the world??? I have no idea what this is about...what did Ju'Not say or do? Seems like Matt is being classy about it as usual, whatever it is...can someone explain?
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
Lana wrote:

Who knows? But I sure interpret that tweet that he has something going on or that he has received some calls regarding offers. I choose to believe Matt is happy because there's some interest from labels already. Yay. cheers
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 pm

IDK - I kind of think the "gonna be as happy as a bird who found a frenchfry" comment might just be Matt's way of telling his fans that he is choosing to be happy today. I think Matt is the kind of person who is in control of his moods, instead of letting outside things/people control his moods. Since his last post was a little deep, he was probably just trying to assure us that he is fine.

Also, I'm not so sure I'm all that excited about 19E signing Matt anyway. I've not heard particularly stellar things about them, and in just 20 days he's going to be a free agent. Who knows who is waiting in the wings to snatch him up?
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:25 pm

pasnthru wrote:
IDK - I kind of think the "gonna be as happy as a bird who found a frenchfry" comment might just be Matt's way of telling his fans that he is choosing to be happy today. I think Matt is the kind of person who is in control of his moods, instead of letting outside things/people control his moods. Since his last post was a little deep, he was probably just trying to assure us that he is fine.

Also, I'm not so sure I'm all that excited about 19E signing Matt anyway. I've not heard particularly stellar things about them, and in just 20 days he's going to be a free agent. Who knows who is waiting in the wings to snatch him up?

I just think he has something going on but not with 19. They are not going to promote both Kris and Matt at the same time. That's why they never signed Matt in the first place too much competition.
But I am pretty positive that other MAJOR labels outside the Sony/BMG umbrella might be interested. The buzz has been great. Can't wait till that day arrives!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

I just think he has something going on but not with 19. They are not going to promote both Kris and Matt at the same time. That's why they never signed Matt in the first place too much competition.
But I am pretty positive that other MAJOR labels outside the Sony/BMG umbrella might be interested. The buzz has been great. Can't wait till that day arrives!

Me too bounce
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 am

BLECH! This whole Ju'not Joyner mess better not have anything to do with Matt personally. Over the past 7 months, I have been watching the Idol contestants' attitudes and behavior, especially Matt's (DUH!). IMO, Matt is not the type of person who holds grudges or plays the "Blame Game". I truly believe that Matt tries to be happy with what he's done and learn from his past mistakes. Matt looks CLASSY, while Ju'not looks ASSY! lol!

I had no idea that Ju'not was tweeting Matt messages about his allegations of Idol being "rigged". SHEESH! I read one of his quotes that said something like, "Adam, Adam, Adam, ...then Kris. SURPRISE SMITCHES", so he's definitely naming some names. A lot of posters at MJ's blog and other Idol websites think that Ju'not is bitter about not making it to the finals, so he's trying to bring down AI any way he can. Mad I don't think the votes are "rigged", otherwise, Daughtry would have won in season 5, and Adam would have won this year.

Just because I don't believe the votes are rigged, doesn't mean I don't think that the producers are VERY MANIPULATIVE and try to influence the voters in a variety of ways. The producers choose the theme nights, which songs can be "cleared" to sing, in what order the Idols sing, etc. Perhaps one of the most manipulative things they do is give certain contestants more screen time before the semi-finals, so the viewers are more likely to vote for someone with whom they're already familiar! Rolling Eyes Also, a lot of viewers have complained that the producers love to "pimp" the backstories of contestants that have had some tragedy, like Danny and Lil. It seems like Ju'not was claiming that the producers wanted to exploit his past troubles (involvement with gangs maybe?), but he wouldn't approve it.

I don't think Matt will get any more involved in this controversy. After all, he's still under contract with 19E, and afterwards, he wouldn't want to cause any trouble for his future record label. Even though I think Ju'not has some very valid complaints, I think he just burned all his bridges. IMO, no other record companies are going to consider this guy a safe investment. All of his recent accusations make him look like a loose cannon, and record companies can't take that chance! No
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 am

Janizzle wrote:
What in the world??? I have no idea what this is about...what did Ju'Not say or do? Seems like Matt is being classy about it as usual, whatever it is...can someone explain?

There isn't much to it really. Matt posted first about being humble, quoting Smokey. JuNot, who follows Matt, seems to have taken that quote personally. He than tweets Matt with his own quote, something along the lines of you shouldn't be afraid to say something that is true. Matt didn't get into a war or words on twitter - stayed smart and classy as always. I'm sure JuNot his trying to cash in on his 2 minutes of fame.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:44 pm

I will tell you one thing that is really kinda bugging me about this whole thing...did you guys see/know that Mishavonna is supporting this guy! ..here are her tweets to him

5:32 PM Jul 30th from web
@JuNotJoyner Someone had to say something! I commend you! :]

@JuNotJoyner Hey! Saw everyone was worked up about some things you said today so I checked it out. All I want to say is, good freaking job!

Being that she is also Matt's good friend really kinda puts him in a bad position I think because if people are saying well if Mishavonna is saying this guy is speaking the truth and she is such good friends with Matt..people will say why isn't he saying anything? Plus it makes it look like the people that DID make it somehow didn't really deserve it and why would she comment in favor of this guy when she is such good friends with Matt??

I personally think the guy just wants pubicity from it and I really, really like what Phil Stacey had to say on his blog. He summed it up in a very good way and said that Yes, the producers are definitely going to have some say on who they want on the show and who they don't want "in the beginning"..obviously they aren't going to want somebody that is going to be controversol (sorry don't know how to spell that word right now and in a hurry) or has a bad attitude or any type of shady background, which sounds like it might be the case with this particular guy and being that Kris, Danny, Matt, Michael and Anoop are pretty wholesome type guys that does make sense. But anyway I think Matt will stay out of it but it still bothers me that Mishavonna seems to be backing him also. scratch
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Well, a lot of people's comments on MJ's blog and other web sites are basically calling Ju'not "Sour Grapes". Season 8 was actually the SECOND time that Ju'not auditioned for AI, so it's not like he was coming into the competition completely naive. Rolling Eyes If he knew that AI was rigged, and he didn't like what the producers were forcing the contestants to do, then why did he try out A SECOND TIME? And coincidentally, Ju'not is starting this controversy just as he's about to release his own CD... how timely!

As I said in my previous post, I do think Ju'not has some valid complaints. There are PLENTY of pissed off fans on the MyIdol boards who complain that the PIMPING of certain contestants is ruining the show. Now where I disagree with Ju'not (and what a lot of people at MJ's were saying too) is whether or not the voting is rigged. I think the FCC or whoever would have busted AI by now if there was any shady business going on with the vote tabulations. If the producers just disregarded the actual vote counts, then Chris Daughtry would never have been eliminated in 4th place (maybe he would have been runner-up or winner if the votes were fixed). No

As for Mishavonna, we don't know exactly what her motivation is for supporting Ju'not. confused It doesn't necessarily mean she has turned her back on Matt. Remember that Mishavonna was also an early "favorite", but then she wasn't voted in by the fans, and the judges did not pick her as a wild card. She could be giving her opinion based on the fact that the producers passed on her, and chose Megan and Jasmine as the wild cards instead. So from her point of view, the producers do everything to pimp their favorites and manipulate the audience.

Like Matt, Phil Stacey went pretty far into the competition in his respective season (6th place finish). It's understandable that Phil feels loyalty to AI because it helped him get recognized, and he got a record deal (not with 19E I think). Not anything to feel bitter about on his part. Very Happy Nor should Matt have anything to feel bitter about either-- the judges picked him as a wild card, they saved him at top 7 week, and now he's getting rave reviews on the Idols tour. Matt said in a few of his exit interviews that he realized that the judges were praising Adam and Danny most of the time, but he just decided to try his best every week no matter what. If Matt had complained openly about the judges' pimping, then he would have looked like he was jealous. It's smart of Matt to stay away from this mess!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:43 pm

I actually agree with you wholeheartedly, Riley. There is no question that certain contestants are given more "air time" early in the season. Matt drove to the audition with a guy and his daughter yet when they showed his audition in front of the judges, his dad, a friend, and his girlfriend were present. Not to mention, they had footage of him playing at Monaco Bay. Why? Because they identified Matt as an early favorite. Its a show based on essentially making people's dreams come true and if you don't know the people at all, the show is not nearly that interesting. Are they always correct in whom they chose to spotlight - certainly not. But they have to start somewhere and in the timeframe that JuNot is referring to, top 36, they have to select a few. One of the things that JuNot talks about is feeling exploited because the producers wanted him to talk about his background and how it affected him - see, now I would find that interesting and maybe appreciate him more as an artist. They do it on every other sho (see SYTYCD) - its part of the human drama that makes the shows interesting. Its fascinating that he doesn't mind exploiting himself now, does he?
I actually have a bigger bone to pick with the producers when it came to how they promoted the top 13. At that point, the backstories are done and now it should be about the singing. Yet week after week, some singers (yes, Danny I'm talking about you) got praised no matter how good or bad they sounded. I would laugh off Paula's claim in WEEK 1 that the finale should be Adam vs. Danny if they didn't work sooo hard every week to try and make it happen. I'll give another example - movie week. Its like they decided that either Matt/Anoop/or Lil was going that week and they bashed them whereas Allison, who to me had her worst week ever (and I am an Ali fan) got praised to no end. So bottom line, I think early in the show, for interest sakes, they have to spotlight a few. Does it influence the vote - sure it does. But I am irritated that at a point in the show where the singing should be the topic, they still try to manipulate the vote.
And JuNot- he sounds bitter and like someone trying to get some screen time.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:58 pm

One thing I want made clear is that I DETEST ju'not and the classless way in which he is handling this whole situation (true Riley just around the time for his release of an album) But while he is going about the whole situation all wrong, I must admit that he has some valid points. He posted this video on his twitter which goes into some detail behind "producers manipulation of reality shows"

Here world. Thank me later. http://bit.ly/Edafl
about 12 hours ago from web

He also had this to add: I never used the word "rigged". I said "fixed" which is closer to "manipulated". Never said rigged. This guy show's that it's SCRIPTED.
about 12 hours ago from web

Ok, ju'not... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Well, a lot of people's comments on MJ's blog and other web sites are basically calling Ju'not "Sour Grapes". Season 8 was actually the SECOND time that Ju'not auditioned for AI, so it's not like he was coming into the competition completely naive. Rolling Eyes If he knew that AI was rigged, and he didn't like what the producers were forcing the contestants to do, then why did he try out A SECOND TIME? And coincidentally, Ju'not is starting this controversy just as he's about to release his own CD... how timely!

As I said in my previous post, I do think Ju'not has some valid complaints. There are PLENTY of pissed off fans on the MyIdol boards who complain that the PIMPING of certain contestants is ruining the show. Now where I disagree with Ju'not (and what a lot of people at MJ's were saying too) is whether or not the voting is rigged. I think the FCC or whoever would have busted AI by now if there was any shady business going on with the vote tabulations. If the producers just disregarded the actual vote counts, then Chris Daughtry would never have been eliminated in 4th place (maybe he would have been runner-up or winner if the votes were fixed). No

As for Mishavonna, we don't know exactly what her motivation is for supporting Ju'not. confused It doesn't necessarily mean she has turned her back on Matt. Remember that Mishavonna was also an early "favorite", but then she wasn't voted in by the fans, and the judges did not pick her as a wild card. She could be giving her opinion based on the fact that the producers passed on her, and chose Megan and Jasmine as the wild cards instead. So from her point of view, the producers do everything to pimp their favorites and manipulate the audience.

Like Matt, Phil Stacey went pretty far into the competition in his respective season (6th place finish). It's understandable that Phil feels loyalty to AI because it helped him get recognized, and he got a record deal (not with 19E I think). Not anything to feel bitter about on his part. Very Happy Nor should Matt have anything to feel bitter about either-- the judges picked him as a wild card, they saved him at top 7 week, and now he's getting rave reviews on the Idols tour. Matt said in a few of his exit interviews that he realized that the judges were praising Adam and Danny most of the time, but he just decided to try his best every week no matter what. If Matt had complained openly about the judges' pimping, then he would have looked like he was jealous. It's smart of Matt to stay away from this mess!

Hmmmm.....not sure why Mishavonna would want to be involved in something that is CLEARLY not in her best interest. Sorry....maybe I'm showing my age or "maturity" but she should learn to keep her mouth shut. Just plain 'ol office politics at work here but on a MUCH bigger stage. What goes on behind the scenes at Idol will remain a mystery and source of conspiracy theories and controversies for us all but I do think that Ju'Not isn't being fair since it was his SECOND time on the show. They could have taken any number of contestants for the top 13 who could have placed instead of Jasmine, Alexis, Michael, Megan, etc. Who's to say at that point? The differences in what the judges perceive to be the differentiating talents among them is subjective. If Ju'Not made it and Scott didn't, would Scott have cause for complaint? Come on! I think he's trying to split hairs.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:

Hmmmm.....not sure why Mishavonna would want to be involved in something that is CLEARLY not in her best interest. Sorry....maybe I'm showing my age or "maturity" but she should learn to keep her mouth shut. Just plain 'ol office politics at work here but on a MUCH bigger stage. What goes on behind the scenes at Idol will remain a mystery and source of conspiracy theories and controversies for us all but I do think that Ju'Not isn't being fair since it was his SECOND time on the show. They could have taken any number of contestants for the top 13 who could have placed instead of Jasmine, Alexis, Michael, Megan, etc. Who's to say at that point? The differences in what the judges perceive to be the differentiating talents among them is subjective. If Ju'Not made it and Scott didn't, would Scott have cause for complaint? Come on! I think he's trying to split hairs.

I think you hit the nail on the head - Mishovanna is 19 years old. I don't know that she recognizes the reprecussions of being involved in all of this. Matt has handled all of the media firestorm really well. He has represented his views and passions - he's remarkably loyal to his friends, for example - but unlike JuNot or Scott, has not bitten the hand that feeds him.
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 am

For one thing I will say that Ju"not is a bitter person!
I agree with what Phil Stacey said in his blog!
I don't know for sure I would say the voting is rigged cause the week after the juges used the save of Matt I was watching FOX 17 NEWS they did a special report after they got a lot of complaints about not having their votes for Matt counted and found out that a lot of Matt's votes from the Kalamazoo area didn't get counted from the week before but if you had voted for someone else the votes did get counted I don't remember what the excuse AT&T gave FOX 17 but I do remember that FOX 17 and AT&T made sure that the phones were working like they were suppose to!
I do agree that they do pimp certain people and do try to manipulate voters to vote a certain way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!   PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE Matt DO NOT GET INVOLVED!!!!
Page 1 of 1