Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Riley 9
Lisa_M
macigirl
graciecat
Giraudian#202
lovethemtigers
Jenna
cecilie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
graciecat

graciecat

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 pm

cranberry wrote:
From IDF,lornasphotos
The newest Matt cute,hot,sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pic. Cool
The vest is so snazzy!

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Lornas10

LOVE THIS PIC!!!! bounce tongue bounce
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 am

These Philly pics are wonderful! I mean hot! Cool

By DaisyKary

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Philly10

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Philly13

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Philly12
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 am

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Kiacas10

Columbus pic by Kia C/flickr
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
cranberry wrote:
From AI boards by auburn_taylorfan.. very nice shirt! !

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Mattme10

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Adamai10Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Adamai11

What shirt? Oh! Yeah, that is a nice shirt.

Sorry, I was focusing on the slight showing of skin cyclops

I'm just sitting here envisioning myself putting my hand right THERE inside where his skin is showing...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 pm

cranberry wrote:

By DaisyKary

OMG..I'm gonna lose it right now!!! LOOK AT THOSE LIPS!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm

[quote="Lisa_M"]
cranberry wrote:

By DaisyKary

I'm with you Cranberry and Lisa! ooohhh- love the 2nd pic! Although it isn't a shirtless pic, it is a nice peek shot! Love the chest hair Smile
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 pm

A good peek is better than nothing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 am

[quote="graciecat"]
Lisa_M wrote:
cranberry wrote:

By DaisyKary

I'm with you Cranberry and Lisa! ooohhh- love the 2nd pic! Although it isn't a shirtless pic, it is a nice peek shot! Love the chest hair Smile

I am all with you too bounce
had to use that last picture as my new avatar!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 am

I hope you don't mind SGR but I think this Picture in particular belongs in this section!! OMG he is sooo gorgeous!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
I hope you don't mind SGR but I think this Picture in particular belongs in this section!! OMG he is sooo gorgeous!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Photobucket

Not at all LIsa, This is one of my favorites. I didn't ask for permission, so I cut out the 2 cute redheads on either side of him so the picture shape is kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

Not at all LIsa, This is one of my favorites. I didn't ask for permission, so I cut out the 2 cute redheads on either side of him so the picture shape is kind of funny.

SGR...I know, it's MY MOST FAVORITE EVER I THINK!! I really really adore it!! His eyes are just so beautiful in this pic and that smile and his few lil freakles... affraid I think you did such a awesome job and I just love Matt in this light blue color!! It makes him look even more dreamy then ever (if that's even possilble) Surprised ...(big sigh Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Hear, hear.That is the dreamiest pic ever. And yes to the cutting out whatever haired cuties. Smile
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Wow, his eyes look amazing! I wish I could get that close to him to see for myself, lol!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Wow, his eyes look amazing! I wish I could get that close to him to see for myself, lol!

I thought you had? Were you just mesmerized and didn't see those beautiful eyes?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:17 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

I thought you had? Were you just mesmerized and didn't see those beautiful eyes?

I looked right into those beautiful eyes close up and don't remember a damn thing! I talked to him and don't remember a damn thing I said! Redo!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 am

macigirl wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

I looked right into those beautiful eyes close up and don't remember a damn thing! I talked to him and don't remember a damn thing I said! Redo!!!!!!!

Aww - REDO - I agree. Well at least one more shot sunday, sweetie!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

I just had to say again as I'm staring at this pic for at least 2 mins straight that this pic is like PERFECT on soooo Many different levels...lets start first with the hair..LOV-ING-IT! ..all nice and shaved on the sides with just the cute little curls on top that you wanna just run your fingers thru!..next the eyes! O.M.G..just look at those freakin eyes..need i say more??..aggrrr (lion roar)...the dimples (his cheeks are like two dreamy marshmellows with the slightest cutest lil dents in them) His LIPS..those big fat lusicious lips that you could just nibble and kiss on all day and night long affraid... the cute lil angel kisses on his adorable perfectly shaped nose (btw, angel kisses = freckles) Laughing his beautiful straight sparkling teeth..his closely shaved beard with just a tiny beautiful tint of red in it..the structure of his perfectly shaped jaw and chin..just the way that silver chain looks @ his neck and how the blue shirt just makes his green eyes pop out even more...mmmmmmm..ok well i think you get where i'm com'in from now... Embarassed and this is how I see and interpet this picture>>>>>>>>> I love you it!
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

I just had to say again as I'm staring at this pic for at least 2 mins straight that this pic is like PERFECT on soooo Many different levels...lets start first with the hair..LOV-ING-IT! ..all nice and shaved on the sides with just the cute little curls on top that you wanna just run your fingers thru!..next the eyes! O.M.G..just look at those freakin eyes..need i say more??..aggrrr (lion roar)...the dimples (his cheeks are like two dreamy marshmellows with the slightest cutest lil dents in them) His LIPS..those big fat lusicious lips that you could just nibble and kiss on all day and night long affraid... the cute lil angel kisses on his adorable perfectly shaped nose (btw, angel kisses = freckles) Laughing his beautiful straight sparkling teeth..his closely shaved beard with just a tiny beautiful tint of red in it..the structure of his perfectly shaped jaw and chin..just the way that silver chain looks @ his neck and how the blue shirt just makes his green eyes pop out even more...mmmmmmm..ok well i think you get where i'm com'in from now... Embarassed and this is how I see and interpet this picture>>>>>>>>> I love you it!

You took the words right out of my mouth Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 am

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

Lisa, I am confused a bit. Do you think Matt is beautiful or not? ha ha!! Very Happy

I love your facial breakdown of Matt. It does need serious studying. One part at a time. Marshmallows and angel kisses = lovely Matt.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

I love the angel kisses and the marshmellows wo-hoo. You are such a eloquent lady!
Manly rugged butterfly! flower
I bet that will be is the ultimate fan picture of all tour.

This is a found from photobucket/leajo20´s

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Auburn10
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 am

He's got really lovely curls Cool
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am

macigirl wrote:
Giraudian#202 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Photobucket

Lisa, I am confused a bit. Do you think Matt is beautiful or not? ha ha!! Very Happy

I love your facial breakdown of Matt. It does need serious studying. One part at a time. Marshmallows and angel kisses = lovely Matt.

Haha Maci...YES I must say that I do Excel in "Matt 101" ...I look at his pics as if they are beautiful works of Art just MADE to be studied intensely!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:52 am

One gorgeous guy!! I have this huge knot and many, many butterflies inside me...compl schoolgirl excited!!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 pm

A snapshot from Chigaco.

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Kelsyg10
by KelseyGalva
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!   Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:24 am

Via MattsFTL´s. Great pics!

http://twitpic.com/photos/garpods22

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Twitte10

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Twitte11
Back to top Go down

Matt cute, hot, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Photos Galore!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com