Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's Pendant

Go down 
+17
megryan67
Cindyy
Cacity87
make.a.moment
Giraudian#202
pasnthru
Lisa_M
Janizzle
Puppyeyes82
macigirl
Kate
cecilie
cranberry
jamerce
sgr91
graciecat
Jenna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
graciecat

graciecat

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Oh and we are going to try and give it to him at the Pittsburgh show because sgr and maci think it might be too crazy at the Grand Rapids show.

I am gald everyone loves it. I just hope Matt likes it as much as we do! LOL if not my son will take it j/k!

UHUUUUUU - not happy about that - but ok I get it even though I thought about making him a deal - the pendant for a kiss (on the cheek, ok) Embarassed

Hey Cecilie-- Wear a fedora and hold up a sign at the meet and greet-- be sure to mention how far you came to see him-maybe one of those mastercard Priceless type slogans----Your Matt's Danish Delight signature is very "classy" girl-- go for it! (I don't know Matt personally (dang!) but if all else fails maybe you should have a back up plan using "slutty sally" lol! )
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Jenna wrote:

That's ok Cacity it's going to be from every giraud squadder. I really hope Matt loves it! I know we are planning to make a Tour Book for Matt still but haven't yet started collecting money for it so you are more than welcome t contribute to that. We well actually sgr has already made one for his time on the show and it turned out beautifully. And I believe there were 60 pages correct me if I'm wrong sgr. Here are a couple screen shots of the book. It was pretty costly and last time sgr covered the whole cost so I think it would be nice if we could contribute this time. Anyone who would like to contribute send me a PM and I will give you my paypal info. Maybe if we can raise enough to cover the cost and then have some left over we can get him a last gift for the end of the tour. Nothing costly maybe just something like balloons or flowers. Also if anyone wants to help gather info like fan reviews and pictures of him that would help. This won't be too difficult because all the info. is in the tour threads. Although we need to keep it organized by shows. I already have all the critic reviews. I'm not sure if you guys know this but on the homepage in the right hand column is all of Matt's reviews...just in case you want to go and look at them again.

Thanks Jenna!! Yes, sgr gave me the link to look through the book she put together for Matt! It was AMAZING! Very, very beautiful. I would definitely love to help w/ the next book for tour. Maybe we can go ahead and start a thread for the book project and link all the info together in there? That way everyone can go there to give their help/input? Maybe there already is one...just let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

That's ok Cacity it's going to be from every giraud squadder. I really hope Matt loves it! I know we are planning to make a Tour Book for Matt still but haven't yet started collecting money for it so you are more than welcome t contribute to that. We well actually sgr has already made one for his time on the show and it turned out beautifully. And I believe there were 60 pages correct me if I'm wrong sgr. Here are a couple screen shots of the book. It was pretty costly and last time sgr covered the whole cost so I think it would be nice if we could contribute this time. Anyone who would like to contribute send me a PM and I will give you my paypal info. Maybe if we can raise enough to cover the cost and then have some left over we can get him a last gift for the end of the tour. Nothing costly maybe just something like balloons or flowers. Also if anyone wants to help gather info like fan reviews and pictures of him that would help. This won't be too difficult because all the info. is in the tour threads. Although we need to keep it organized by shows. I already have all the critic reviews. I'm not sure if you guys know this but on the homepage in the right hand column is all of Matt's reviews...just in case you want to go and look at them again.

Thanks Jenna!! Yes, sgr gave me the link to look through the book she put together for Matt! It was AMAZING! Very, very beautiful. I would definitely love to help w/ the next book for tour. Maybe we can go ahead and start a thread for the book project and link all the info together in there? That way everyone can go there to give their help/input? Maybe there already is one...just let me know!

No there isn't a thread yet. I will start one later tonight when I get home from work...good idea!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 pm

wow! Beautiful pendant!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

LOL I'm sure you guys don't really care about tracking the pendant but thought I'd share it with you. Now I have to leave for work so I'll see you guys later.

Tracking number

1Z6V76770397120513

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

Yay for me getting Matt's present on my Birthday! How exciting. LOL obviously I have no life!
Back to top Go down
megryan67

megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

OMG!! That is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for finding this person and having it specially made for Matt. He is just going to love it.
Thanks Jenna!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
megryan67

megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
WOW!! This is so beautiful, Jenna! Smile Smile Smile

I am sorry I have not been around much on the forum to see and participate in contributing! If you are still in some need or if there is any way I can contribute towards additional costs, whatever...please let me know!

What a wonderful, special gift for Matt! I just know he's going to love it!!! Smile

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr110

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr210

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr1411

I think sgr has a link where you can actually go through the whole book but I can't remember where it is at so agr if you are ready maybe you can post it here for everyone to see. Thanks! Because the screenshots do not do the book justice!

Sgr did such a wonderful job on the book for Matt!! I was so proud to give it to him in Charlotte. Thanks for your trust in this. I had sort of a love letter in there also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 pm

megryan67 wrote:
OMG!! That is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for finding this person and having it specially made for Matt. He is just going to love it.
Thanks Jenna!! cheers cheers cheers

Actually, I didn't find him I just contacted him and collected the money. Someone else found him but I can't remember who it was? So person who found him speak up. Maybe it was Flicker?
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey Jenna, when if Matt getting the pendant? Like, which show, I mean. lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Hey Jenna, when if Matt getting the pendant? Like, which show, I mean. lol

I can answer that one. We're going to try to give it to him on August 22nd at the Pittsurgh show. Since there is a group of us that are clearly nuts and are going to multiple shows, we figure if that doesn't work out, we'll have a couple more opportunities. We'll keep you guys up to date.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

megryan67 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
WOW!! This is so beautiful, Jenna! Smile Smile Smile

I am sorry I have not been around much on the forum to see and participate in contributing! If you are still in some need or if there is any way I can contribute towards additional costs, whatever...please let me know!

What a wonderful, special gift for Matt! I just know he's going to love it!!! Smile

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr110

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr210

Matt's Pendant - Page 2 Sgr1411

I think sgr has a link where you can actually go through the whole book but I can't remember where it is at so agr if you are ready maybe you can post it here for everyone to see. Thanks! Because the screenshots do not do the book justice!

Sgr did such a wonderful job on the book for Matt!! I was so proud to give it to him in Charlotte. Thanks for your trust in this. I had sort of a love letter in there also. Smile

Maybe that's the reason he hasn't said anything about it - he's too shocked by my letter. javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy') ] I thought it was pretty PG - I read it to either Jenna or maci and they just egged me on!

Thanks for delivering it for us - I knew we could rely on you !
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Yay I just got the pendant (Happy B-day to me) and it is absolutely beautiful but in a manly way...LOL! It even came with a guitar pick! My son gives it a huge thumbs up! I hope he loves it! And the black keys are definitely 3D! I love it! We did good and so did the designer!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Jenna wrote:
Yay I just got the pendant (Happy B-day to me) and it is absolutely beautiful but in a manly way...LOL! It even came with a guitar pick! My son gives it a huge thumbs up! I hope he loves it! And the black keys are definitely 3D! I love it! We did good and so did the designer!

So glad you got it okay Jenna! I am so excited for Matt to get it! I really hope we get a tweet or a pic with him wearing it bounce
I went to the makers website and he does beautiful work! Thanks again for getting this done for us and Matty! If your son gives it a thumbs up then that is a good sign! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

So glad you got it okay Jenna! I am so excited for Matt to get it! I really hope we get a tweet or a pic with him wearing it bounce I went to the makers website and he does beautiful work! Thanks again for getting this done for us and Matty! If your son gives it a thumbs up then that is a good sign! Very Happy

Oh pure excitement!! Love this!
And we will demand that he wears it in a pic LOL
Back to top Go down
megryan67

megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm

cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

So glad you got it okay Jenna! I am so excited for Matt to get it! I really hope we get a tweet or a pic with him wearing it bounce I went to the makers website and he does beautiful work! Thanks again for getting this done for us and Matty! If your son gives it a thumbs up then that is a good sign! Very Happy

Oh pure excitement!! Love this!
And we will demand that he wears it in a pic LOL

Yes, Matt you must wear the pendant in a picture on twitter or elsewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
megryan67

megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

It was my pleasure to deliver it for all of us. Thanks for putting it together SGR. Smile
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 pm

So, Pennyroyal does custom pendants for people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Laurkat22

Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Jenna wrote:

Please keep us updated on when you give it to Matt. It's beautiful! Can't wait to see him wearing it!!!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Sorry, I haven't been around either but have to say that necklace is gorgeous! Jenna - great job! I bet he loves, loves it!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
So, Pennyroyal does custom pendants for people?

Yes he does! What is even better is...Matt's pendant will be one of a kind. No one else will have his design but Matt and that is why we had to pay extra for it.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 pm

2kids3dogs wrote:
Sorry, I haven't been around either but have to say that necklace is gorgeous! Jenna - great job! I bet he loves, loves it!

We have missed your 2dogs3kids. I hope he does love it!
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

The pendant is absolutely beautiful, Jenna. Thanks so much for getting this done - you did great!!!

And, yes, I found Pennyroyal, but it was from following a link in one of Matt's tweets. Someone else would have found it if I hadn't - you did all the work!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:17 pm

OK just got a very excited call from the girls, Jenna and Maci, and the pendant has been delivered. He had them open it and looked at it. Apparently the designer told him to look out for it. He was very appreciative and seem to really like it.
Thanks Jenna for organizing and Maci/Jenna for delivering.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

sgr91 wrote:
OK just got a very excited call from the girls, Jenna and Maci, and the pendant has been delivered. He had them open it and looked at it. Apparently the designer told him to look out for it. He was very appreciative and seem to really like it.

YAY!! - so happy to hear that they decided to deliver it to him tonight!!
Can't wait to see him wear it bounce
I so hope that somebody might have recorded this!!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

YAY!! - so happy to hear that they decided to deliver it to him tonight!!
Can't wait to see him wear it bounce
I so hope that somebody might have recorded this!!

Thanks for letting us know!!! Can't wait to see it on him! Hoping also for a pic or video or tweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Pendant   Matt's Pendant - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's Pendant
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next