Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Newark, NJ Show

Go down 
+17
Riley 9
Heidi
lovethemtigers
tonia
macigirl
lumma
BlondeB
sgr91
mero17
Lisa_M
pasnthru
graciecat
cecilie
cranberry
Lana
mattyg93
Jenna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cranberry

cranberry

Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 am

Jenna wrote:
Yes I am posting again! OMG did you guys watch YFM? Wow did you see that smile when he saw all the cell phones in the air and all the people singing along was amazing. I can't wait until there is a roomful of people singing Matt's music along with him! Also I say effing Bullshit that he loses the crowd during YFM. People had there cellphones up and swaying even before he asked them too. This video made me choked up with emotion! He is a star! He gets so much joy out of performing for people. His passion for and connection to music is truly inspiring and breathtaking. Damn if I get this emotional watching a damn video how is it going to be when I see him live? Sgr you might have to revive me! I love you

Blonde you get the reward for the best videographer ever! cheers

Your post made me so emotional too. Sad
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 am

Jenna wrote:
Yes I am posting again! OMG did you guys watch YFM? Wow did you see that smile when he saw all the cell phones in the air and all the people singing along was amazing. I can't wait until there is a roomful of people singing Matt's music along with him! Also I say effing Bullshit that he loses the crowd during YFM. People had there cellphones up and swaying even before he asked them too. This video made me choked up with emotion! He is a star! He gets so much joy out of performing for people. His passion for and connection to music is truly inspiring and breathtaking. Damn if I get this emotional watching a damn video how is it going to be when I see him live? Sgr you might have to revive me! I love you

OH Man I love u jenna! And you are so right!
Love every single vid Blonde B has posted of Matt - And happy b-day,girl, go get some sleep! You always get emotional past 3am LOL
And sgr - yes please bring your revival kit!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 am

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Awe I'm sorry Cranberry. It's just that I am so overwhelmed by this man's amazing ability to make me feel a song! He truly has a beautiful soul! If he didn't there is no way he could touch so many people's heart with just his voice and piano playing alone. Man Blonde see what you did you turned me into a total sap with your videos! I'm a walking Hallmark card and feel quite silly now but oh well it's all true!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

OH Man I love u jenna! And you are so right!
Love every single vid Blonde B has posted of Matt - And happy b-day,girl, go get some sleep! You always get emotional past 3am LOL
And sgr - yes please bring your revival kit!!!!!
lol!

LOL I know I'm batshit crazy when I'm tired but I do love him! I love you
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 am

Jenna wrote:
cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Awe I'm sorry Cranberry. It's just that I am so overwhelmed by this man's amazing ability to make me feel a song! He truly has a beautiful soul! If he didn't there is no way he could touch so many people's heart with just his voice and piano playing alone. Man Blonde see what you did you turned me into a total sap with your videos! I'm a walking Hallmark card and feel quite silly now but oh well it's all true!

Matt is the right reason to be emotional. I love you You said it so perfectly;he truly makes us feel songs. And that is so rare and precious!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 am

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Matt is the right reason to be emotional. I love you You said it so perfectly;he truly makes us feel songs. And that is so rare and precious!

Oh I'll be the first to second that!
And I am a real crybaby lol!!
GEEZ - when will they sign this adorable wonderboy! The world needs Matty music - NOW!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 am

From MJ's...

Quote :

Damn! Matty G. on FIRE!! This is just good. If he puts out music like this and “Georgia” when he gets signed ( he WILL get signed, he must!), I will buy his disc and see him live. He rocks and he’s getting better, looser on stage. Nice….
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 am

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Umm prepare yourselves. This picture is ummm well see for yourselves...

From rickey.org

Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 Belly_10

Shocked sunny Good morning world! It´s great to be alive! This and BlondeB`s new vids! cheers

LOL Cranberry! sunny flower May I join you in this wonderful world of ours where the sky is blue and birds are chirping? elephant albino cat

This picture must go in the Hall of Fame. I will have to blow this up in size and study it for hours. My work is never done!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 am

LOL Maci, we are getting closer and closer to that shirtless pic of Matt... Shocked
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am

Here it is!! (not the shirtless pic,lol.)
Thank you BlondeB! cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GfhvRIpRA

Last edited by cranberry on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 am

macigirl wrote:

LOL Cranberry! sunny flower May I join you in this wonderful world of ours where the sky is blue and birds are chirping? elephant albino cat

This picture must go in the Hall of Fame. I will have to blow this up in size and study it for hours. My work is never done!

Crucial tasks can´t be taken too lightly,you must really devote. Macigirl you are priority class in studying the subject. afro

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 am

On twitter this morning trying to catch up. Lots of peeps were tweeting stuff about michael crying and lots were mentioning all the drama that went on last night? What's the news?Is the fact that people were hating on Adam cuz he didn't come out after the show? I saw where michael had to leave the autographing time early something about not feeling right. Peopel tweeted that he was crying? Anybody knows what went on?
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 am

Nevermind kind of figured it out. Guess people were upset with Adam for not coming out after the show..and Michael Sarver was crying and didn't feel right......and Matt couldn't get Rickey into the show...
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 am

Jenna wrote:

I second that!!!(or whatever # that!!)- and I love how you finally got us an "ALL MATTY" version of Beggin" ! Jenna, you are so right at everything you said above--I am all teary and shakey after these BlondeB videos--It was like reliving my concert so thanks so much BlondeB! Be prepared for your "Mattattack" Jenna when you go see him. I was shaking the whole time he was on stage and at the buses! Good thing you will have sgr there!!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

BlondeB´s perfect video package must be the closest thing to live tour for us who are not seeing the real thing. The joy of performing,the audience reacting, eyes on Matt all the time.. I will treasure these vids,oh, I will!
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 pm

I was at the show Saturday night. Matt was awesome.
I saw a bunch of Fedora wearing ladies, and 2 little boys! Very cute.

I have to say that they all were really good. Except Megan. She's nice to look at, but she is horrible. I can't stand listening to her.

My friend who I went with was never a real Matt fan. She's a Danny and Kris girl. She thought Matt was awesome.

I can't wait until Matt headlines his own show.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

cranberry wrote:

Well not a shirtless picture but just as good and there was some skin! LOL Blonde you made me laugh again keeping the camera on him until he was all the way off the stage. I loved this DSB because all the focus was on Matt and yay for the first time we got to see him dance. Most of the time he is barely shown in the video's for DSB because he is on the end. Wow he can move that body can't he. Such rhythm and so sexy! Loved the chest bump and the chicken dance with Anoop. Mostly I love seeing how happy he is on that stage! So much joy in performing. I bet you Matt was the biggest ham when he was a little boy!

Blonde for the win! cheers
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Come on, jenna! I'm surprised you haven't moved that picture into the "Get On Board" thread yet! That's where it really belongs! WOW-WOW-WOW! bounce

Does macigirl or anyone else here have the computer skills to turn that photo into a banner? {SIGH!} I wish I knew how... Very Happy

Maybe we should e-mail that photo to any website that dares to say Matt is "chunky" or "fat"! NO WAY! All of us have been studying every inch of that picture, and there ain't no extra weight on that body! cheers He fills out those jeans in all the right places! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Heidi wrote:
I was at the show Saturday night. Matt was awesome.
I saw a bunch of Fedora wearing ladies, and 2 little boys! Very cute.

I have to say that they all were really good. Except Megan. She's nice to look at, but she is horrible. I can't stand listening to her.

My friend who I went with was never a real Matt fan. She's a Danny and Kris girl. She thought Matt was awesome.

I can't wait until Matt headlines his own show.

Awe that's great Heidi! I'm glad you had a great time and that your friend became a fan! I also can't wait for his solo shows. Are you going to the one in January?
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Are you going to the one in January?

In Michigan?
No. I am not going to that one. I don't think that would go over too well with my husband.
I will patiently await his arrival to the NY/NJ area. I hope I don't have to wait too long!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Heidi wrote:
Are you going to the one in January?

In Michigan?
No. I am not going to that one. I don't think that would go over too well with my husband.
I will patiently await his arrival to the NY/NJ area. I hope I don't have to wait too long!!!

I hope so too!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Ok this guy is obviously not a fan of aI and he is really pompous and believes he is too cool for school but I am posting it because it is not all bad and he was snarky towards all of the idols...

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/2009/08/american_idol_t_12.php

Quote :
#5: Matt Giraud
Justin Timberlake's face appears on the screen. It's about this point of the evening that I realize I have no idea who's in the Top 10 anymore. Matt who? I sneak a peek at the program the boy next to me got his dad to buy him and see 10 faces plastered on the front. But so many look the same! Slowly it comes back--Matt is the other Kris, the one who didn't win. He sings the Black Crowes's "Hard to Handle," runs around the stage, and then jams on the piano. Piano skills are always hot, and they are still in use for "Georgia on My Mind" and the Fray's "You Found Me." Every time he sings "surrounded," the backups--in black-tie, seated on stools--disinterestedly spin their fingers in circles. Matt tries to raise the energy level: "Cell phones to the sky!"

What do you guy's think should I post it on the homepage?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

cranberry wrote:
macigirl wrote:

Crucial tasks can´t be taken too lightly,you must really devote. Macigirl you are priority class in studying the subject. afro

Oh Cranberry!!! flower You have quoted from my favorite song of all time. I am such a sucker for this song and Louis. I am tearing up right now. Love me some Louis.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc sunny
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 pm

macigirl wrote:
cranberry wrote:
macigirl wrote:

Oh Cranberry!!! flower You have quoted from my favorite song of all time. I am such a sucker for this song and Louis. I am tearing up right now. Love me some Louis.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc sunny

Good day today! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Jenna wrote:
cranberry wrote:

Well not a shirtless picture but just as good and there was some skin! LOL Blonde you made me laugh again keeping the camera on him until he was all the way off the stage. I loved this DSB because all the focus was on Matt and yay for the first time we got to see him dance. Most of the time he is barely shown in the video's for DSB because he is on the end. Wow he can move that body can't he. Such rhythm and so sexy! Loved the chest bump and the chicken dance with Anoop. Mostly I love seeing how happy he is on that stage! So much joy in performing. I bet you Matt was the biggest ham when he was a little boy!

Blonde for the win! cheers

AHHHHHHH!!! I love this video..it shows so much of our guy dancing!! He is so damn Sexy!! I love this video!! makes me happy! cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newark, NJ Show
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next