Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts

Go down 
+17
hazuki
Riley 9
Jenna
sgr91
asianmegan
mattyfan
lovethemtigers
Lana
OvenMitt
Janizzle
lumma
Heidi
graciecat
Lisa_M
cranberry
macigirl
mattyg93
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyg93

mattyg93

Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts Empty
PostSubject: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Ok I like Kris a lot more now. I can tell he wants Matty G to get signed.

Kris won't say any names but this interview kind of makes me think Matt finally has something in the works. Please let it be Matt one of them he hints about.

Check it out:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/426610/will-more-idol-alumni-be-signed-to-labels.jhtml#id=1618466

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:02 pm

mattyg93 wrote:

Kris won't say any names but this interview kind of makes me think Matt finally has something in the works. Please let it be Matt one of them he hints about.

Check it out:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/426610/will-more-idol-alumni-be-signed-to-labels.jhtml#id=1618466

What do you guys think?

OK, this makes me go from hating on Kris to medium level of dislike. Maybe I'll even stay for his performance at the concert. Sorry Kris fans, I am trying!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:17 pm

macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

Check it out:

What do you guys think?

OK, this makes me go from hating on Kris to medium level of dislike. Maybe I'll even stay for his performance at the concert. Sorry Kris fans, I am trying!
Something is definitely going on.
Loving the mlod!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

mattyg93 wrote:

Check it out:

What do you guys think?

GAWD..I hope he doesn't mean Danny and Anoop!! grrrrr..I will be so ticked off if Anoop gets signed before our Matty!!!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 pm

cranberry wrote:
macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

Check it out:

What do you guys think?

Loving the mlod!

I like what Kris had to say (pleae don't hate me but sorry, I kinda like Kris- Neutral ). I was surprised when Jim C. said he wanted to see Matt get a deal, I didn't think he was a Matt fan. I LOVED when they mentioned the trending! YAY US!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm

This has to mean Matty.

He has to get signed. He's gained so many more fans since the start of the tour.
He's had stellar performances. He's awesome. How could he not?
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Surprised I get a good feeling about this and also was surprised that MTV guy said he wants Matt to get signed. He twetted Matt before the concert show and I also remember him telling his colleague that Matt sounded most professional in all studio recordings from MTV review. Maybe he personally is a Matt fan but just feels the need to diss for the sake of his own show. Not to mention his talent and potential, but with this overwhelming support from not only his fans but all these bloggers, concert goers, tweeters, reviwers and even some celebrity friends, Matt must be the one that gets signed first among those who are left. We've been saying this for quite a while now but it really is about time. Please!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Kris is growing on me too!! I really hope he's talking about Matt! I have a feeling that Danny also has something in the works. I'm still not sure how Matt will be handled if 19 has so many people to work with.....but to know that they're considering him is definitely a good thing!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Grr! This video won't load for me, for some reason.

What exactly does Kris say in this clip that gives y'all the impression that he's referring to Matt? I'm dying to see this. Of all the videos my dumb computer won't let me watch! But I'm vibing off y'all's comments that it sounds like they might be alluding to Matt, which, of course, excites me immensly! I hope that our hunch is correct, because it would be absolutely RiCOCKulous if Matt wasn't the next Idol signed to a legitimate label. Everyone is saying the same thing: #SIGNMATTGIRAUD!!!!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

What exactly does Kris say in this clip that gives y'all the impression that he's referring to Matt? I'm dying to see this. Of all the videos my dumb computer won't let me watch! But I'm vibing off y'all's comments that it sounds like they might be alluding to Matt, which, of course, excites me immensly! I hope that our hunch is correct, because it would be absolutely RiCOCKulous if Matt wasn't the next Idol signed to a legitimate label. Everyone is saying the same thing: #SIGNMATTGIRAUD!!!!
Hi Ovenmitt- Basically they are talking about the 3 that are signed and Jim asks Kris is that awkward== Kris says no and that some others may have something in the works. Then Jim asks him to say who but kris doesn"t say. Kris asks him who he likes and he tells Kris Matt he would like to see signed -I think Kris kind of nods or looks at him and then Jim mentions the trending #signmattgiraud. Kris says he trended to and did his part. This is basically it--- Maybe we read too much into it but it seemed positive.

Did you check out Slezak's review and his praise of Matt? --- It was so positive!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

Well Jim Cantiaello says to Kris: So three of you guys have recording contracts congrats we are excited, but is it awkward for the others around you not to have? And Kris says:

Well I genuinely think they are all very happy for us. I really do. And I think there's some things in the works for a couple of them as well. So..

Jim is crossing fingers.. Yes. Let's hope. And then Kris asks him: "Who's your favorite?"
And then Jim says: I really want to see Matt get signed. That was a twiiter trend:#signmattgiraud And Kris nods and says: Yeah I trend it don't worry. And then Jim says:
Danny I hear is meeting with Nashville.And Kris says yeah, yeah.

We will see. I really hope Matt is the one included in the couple of Idols with things in the works.\
With all the buzz about Matt now it just has to be him don't you think?
I sure hope so you guys! It's coming! bounce
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm

graciecat wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

Hi Ovenmitt- Basically they are talking about the 3 that are signed and Jim asks Kris is that awkward== Kris says no and that some others may have something in the works. Then Jim asks him to say who but kris doesn"t say. Kris asks him who he likes and he tells Kris Matt he would like to see signed -I think Kris kind of nods or looks at him and then Jim mentions the trending #signmattgiraud. Kris says he trended to and did his part. This is basically it--- Maybe we read too much into it but it seemed positive.

Did you check out Slezak's review and his praise of Matt? --- It was so positive!

That actually sounds pretty good! Thanks for filling me in on that, Gracie.

So glad that he mentioned the #signmattgiraud thing. It takes alot to get something trending, and I think it's testment to just how many supporters Matt has out there. It made me tear up last week to see Matt's name on that topic list!

As for the Slezak article, yes I did read it. Talk about a 180, huh? Slezak went from thinking Matt was, in his own words, smug, to thinking he should have been headlining the tour! Matt Giraud, winning folks over with his piano, 20,000 at a time!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

That actually sounds pretty good! Thanks for filling me in on that, Gracie.

So glad that he mentioned the #signmattgiraud thing. It takes alot to get something trending, and I think it's testment to just how many supporters Matt has out there. It made me tear up last week to see Matt's name on that topic list!

As for the Slezak article, yes I did read it. Talk about a 180, huh? Slezak went from thinking Matt was, in his own words, smug, to thinking he should have been headlining the tour! Matt Giraud, winning folks over with his piano, 20,000 at a time!

Ya I agree Mitt..I was just thinking this morning again how soooo many people keep saying I never liked him on the show or Why didn't he do this on the show??? It totally blows my mind that only a select "few" (other then acourse all his loyal MI people).. DID see how awesome Matt was and WE LOVED HIM ALL ALONG!!! I for the life of me will never understand this because I "GOT" HIS TALENT RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!! Yes he was nervous BUT you could totally tell that it was just his nerves and I always knew he would be ok if he just got over that! It still amazes me that ppl didn't like him before or seen his immense talent??? scratch scratch confused scratch
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 pm

You guys I can't hate on Kris anymore, he is too nice I love you And YAY for Jim wanting Matt to be signed. IDK what this means exactly, but I think what we can expect for sure is to hear something from Matt by the end of this tour. He seems to be lining up some good things for himself so we'll see...
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Yay! This is very positive news. I stopped hating on Kris after I met him 2 weekends ago. Such a sweet guy! I think he really cares about Matt - I mean he did take time out of his busy schedule to #signmattgiraud - that night we all trended to get him to number 3. I wish all Matt fans could unite like that again!

My fav part was when the MTV guy says Matt is his favorite and mentions the twitter thing! That is awesome. Go Matt!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

I can't believe it too that Jim named Matt right away as the one he'd like to see signed next. What a complete turn-around for all these critics! it'll be a shame if Matt doesn't get signed. He's clearly a favorite now on tour!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 pm

cranberry wrote:
macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

Check it out:

What do you guys think?

Loving the mlod!

Keeping fingers crossed.....and cranberry, OMG your avi is amaaaazing!!!! I don't even know what else to say about maybe Matt being signed b/c your picture has me lost for words lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 pm

OK - don't hate me people.
First, I will say that I think Matt should definitely be the next one signed - its an utter no brainer.
Secondly, if you listen closely, Kris started saying, Anoop, and stopped when he realized he shouldn't be spilling names. He did say a couple and it doesn't mean that Matt is not one of the people he was referring to, but I really think he said Anoop.
Now I will pray an do everything else in my power to make sure that Matt gets signed before the less deserving Danny and Anoop.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm

sgr91 wrote:
First, I will say that I think Matt should definitely be the next one signed - its an utter no brainer.
Secondly, if you listen closely, Kris started saying, Anoop, and stopped when he realized he shouldn't be spilling names. He did say a couple and it doesn't mean that Matt is not one of the people he was referring to, but I really think he said Anoop.
Now I will pray an do everything else in my power to make sure that Matt gets signed before the less deserving Danny and Anoop.

Oh no! Really sgr91? I did not catch that.. Let me see that again.
In any case I just hope it's not Anoop and Danny but maybe Matt and Anoop.
Honestly I will be deeply broken hearted if Anoop and Danny announce deals before Matt. What are they thinking?
Matt is s million times more marketable than those two. And a million times more talented.
Oh no. There goes my hopes again. I was so excited about this. And now I am down again. Sigh. confused
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

sgr91 wrote:

Sadly I heard this too. Anoop are you serious? No way is Anoop getting signed and Matt isn't. Anoop is a karoke singer whereas Matt is a musician. I mean come on Anoop isn't getting anywhere near the buzz or great reviews Matt is getting. Anoop is a one trick pony. He can sing ballads but looks absolutely ridiculous singing anything up tempo. Come on he doesn't have half the talent Matt does. If he is signed and Matt isn't there is definitely something wrong with this!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Quote :

Sadly I heard this too. Anoop are you serious? No way is Anoop getting signed and Matt isn't. Anoop is a karoke singer whereas Matt is a musician. I mean come on Anoop isn't getting anywhere near the buzz or great reviews Matt is getting. Anoop is a one trick pony. He can sing ballads but looks absolutely ridiculous singing anything up tempo. Come on he doesn't have half the talent Matt does. If he is signed and Matt isn't there is definitely something wrong with this!

Oh God.. I just heard that part too. OK so now it figures Matt is the one getting buzz on tour but not even ONE person is interested? Really?

Come on! Even Jim Cantiaello and Michael Slezak think he should be the next one signed! I am so sad again tonight. Matt deserves a shot at this so much.
I really can't believe a major label is interested in Anoop? Really? Sigh..
What is wrong with this picture? Something very wrong is going on behind the scenes and I don't like it one bit!

It breaks my heart to see Matt still in limbo. Why? Why?
Why can't something great happen to Matt after all the fans and music critics agree he is the only one left that has potential? I am crying now. Really. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm sorry I don't believe for a minute that Anoop will be signed. No way! He is a wedding singer at best. Gah don't even know if this is happening and I'm already a bitter Bit**! Nope Matt will be signed before Anoop! That's my story and I'm sticking with it!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Just listened again and heard it too. I am seriously depressed. Danny getting signed is a given. But if Anoop gets signed and not Matt......I am speechless. I hate this roller coaster ride. I just will not be able to stand it if Matt doesn't get signed. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 pm

macigirl wrote:
Just listened again and heard it too. I am seriously depressed. Danny getting signed is a given. But if Anoop gets signed and not Matt......I am speechless. I hate this roller coaster ride. I just will not be able to stand it if Matt doesn't get signed. Sad Sad Sad Sad

And I think it hurts even more to see Danny and Anoop signed and Matt who is far superior be left in the dust. Life is so unfair. I am so so sad. Depressed is the WORD.
Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 pm

I know I am the one who pointed out the whole Anoop thing but I would be shocked if Anoop was signed to anything but an indie label. I'm wondering if Matt is "frying bigger fish" and that's why a deal is not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts   Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris Allen says there might be a couple of more idols getting recording contracts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next