Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Philadelphia, PA Show!

Go down 
+10
mattyfan
sgr91
Janizzle
graciecat
pasnthru
Lisa_M
cecilie
cranberry
macigirl
Jenna
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
graciecat

graciecat

Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Well, I finally got to leave a message at mjs re: this but not sure it will post. He is getting a lot of heat from a lot of different idol fans (he was very harsh to many). Here is my post. Sorry ,I am not much of a creative writer like many of you-- Smile

graciecat
Aug 21st, 2009 at 6:10 pm
So nice of you to compliment Matt for his performance and at the same time get in the tired and worn out mole dig. Brutal and honest recap? More like cheap shot!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 pm

I was at the Philly show!! It was so great to finally get to see Matt live! I just LOVE him soooo much! We talked for a bit, and I was there by myself (my sister bailed on me last minute!)....he, Kris, and Sarver came out. I could care less about Kris lmao, but Sarver was super sweet and I easily got a hug from him!

I can't even remember my exchange with Matt. I told him my name and he shook my hand (!!) and introduced himself as Matt G! And I was like "...I know who you are!" He signed my fedora for me, and then a lady took a picture of us! http://www.twitpic.com/eoav6

He's absolutely gorgeous in person....I was tongue tied but he put me at ease, and carried the conversation! I told him I'm a BG and asked if he liked our Care Package. He asked me what I put in there and I told him....he was just so sweet!

I can't remember the rest, it was too short!! But when he walked away he patted my hand! I could've died!!

If you go to my page you can see the rest of the pics I tweeted.

Oh and during the song Matt messed up the lyrics of YFM--he repeated the first verse, which I was sad about because I love the 2nd verse! At the end of the show during DSB, he looked right at me, pointed to his head, and then at me since I was wearing the fedora! I was like the only Matt freak in my section...and we connected ....

Just wanted to share with you all!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Janizzle wrote:
I was at the Philly show!! It was so great to finally get to see Matt live! I just LOVE him soooo much! We talked for a bit, and I was there by myself (my sister bailed on me last minute!)....he, Kris, and Sarver came out. I could care less about Kris lmao, but Sarver was super sweet and I easily got a hug from him!

I can't even remember my exchange with Matt. I told him my name and he shook my hand (!!) and introduced himself as Matt G! And I was like "...I know who you are!" He signed my fedora for me, and then a lady took a picture of us! http://www.twitpic.com/eoav6

He's absolutely gorgeous in person....I was tongue tied but he put me at ease, and carried the conversation! I told him I'm a BG and asked if he liked our Care Package. He asked me what I put in there and I told him....he was just so sweet!

I can't remember the rest, it was too short!! But when he walked away he patted my hand! I could've died!!

Oh and during the song Matt messed up the lyrics of YFM--he repeated the first verse, which I was sad about because I love the 2nd verse! At the end of the show during DSB, he looked right at me, pointed to his head, and then at me since I was wearing the fedora! I was like the only Matt freak in my section...and we connected ....

Aww thanks for the recap!
Seems like you made an impression on him!!
But what I don't get is how you all say that he is even more gorgeous in person..How is that even remotely possible? I figure it must be his winning personality - geez I get how you might easily get tongue tied around him. Allready nervous LOL
Lovely picture - one to treasure!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Janizzle wrote:

Hey Janizzle - thanks for sharing. You are so pretty! Very Happy I love that he patted your hand and pointed at you during the concert. You did have a great connection with him!

After all this adoration, it must be so weird to finally see him live and talk with him at the fences. I am going tomorrow to my first concert. I have watched all the videos so many times that I think it will be surreal to see it happen live.

So happy for you!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm so glad you had such a great experience Janizzle. Thanks for sharing your story!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 pm

cecilie wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

Aww thanks for the recap!
Seems like you made an impression on him!!
But what I don't get is how you all say that he is even more gorgeous in person..How is that even remotely possible? I figure it must be his winning personality - geez I get how you might easily get tongue tied around him. Allready nervous LOL
Lovely picture - one to treasure!!

When he came out, he just has this amazing SWAGGER...it totally made me fall deeper in love! I was like this guy is a badass! I was just lovingly watching him as he made his way around. He really looks AMAZING up close. When you meet him, you'll see! And yes the sweet personality too! I just wish I had more to say....I got so tongue-tied!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 pm

macigirl wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

Hey Janizzle - thanks for sharing. You are so pretty! Very Happy I love that he patted your hand and pointed at you during the concert. You did have a great connection with him!

After all this adoration, it must be so weird to finally see him live and talk with him at the fences. I am going tomorrow to my first concert. I have watched all the videos so many times that I think it will be surreal to see it happen live.

So happy for you!

Thanks so much! You'll see...he's amazing. It was such a tough wait, 3 hours in the hot sun....but totally worth it! He really is sweet, and it helps to have a fedora or something, then he treats you EXTRA nice! I couldn't BELIEVE he pointed me out at the end of the show. My sis said if I stood through his set he could've been singing to me the whole time haha....but I'm the type of person who wouldn't want to block other people, I'd feel too rude even though the people around me weren't acting excited!

It felt so weird to be talking to him...oh my gosh it was like a dream! I think I dreamed about him last night!! I lost just about everything I wanted to say to him, I was just besides myself! Good luck to ya, Macigirl...I'm sure he'll love you too!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Janizzle wrote:

Thanks for sharing your story as well as your photos. You both look great!
From all the others that have posted about their experiences, it certainly sounds like Matt is increadibly personable and sweet. Having said that, its not many that he picks out of the audience so clearly you made an impression! I was supposed to be at the concerts this weekend as well as next week but a personal issue will keep me away from the ones this weekend, and possibly the one on Wednesday. I will continue to live vicariously through all of you. Thanks for all the great stories.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 am

Partial Georgia...the piano sounds very pretty and so does Matty!

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am

Not sure if these videos are from the Philly show or not

Partial HTH

Partial You Found Me

Partial Georgia

Partial Tell Her About It

Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:19 am

Janizzle wrote:

So happy for you, Janizzle! You definitely deserve it! I still remember your wonderful video of Matt's Staying Alive! That was yours, right? I did notice from the video that Matt messed up YFM...it seemed he was a bit off from the start. That must have gotten him off track. He still sounds heavenly nonetheless. Hoping to meet Matt someday soon and having a connection with him like yours! =)
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 am

Janizzle wrote:

Thank you for sharing! You look gorgeous together in that pic! Great that you had a true connection.
So Matt can make a BG become tongue tied too, there are no limits to his live wonderfulness sunny
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

So happy for you, Janizzle! You definitely deserve it! I still remember your wonderful video of Matt's Staying Alive! That was yours, right? I did notice from the video that Matt messed up YFM...it seemed he was a bit off from the start. That must have gotten him off track. He still sounds heavenly nonetheless. Hoping to meet Matt someday soon and having a connection with him like yours! =)

Thanks mattyfan! YES, that was my video! When I met him, I had an original intention to tell him about the video, but was so flustered! I hope you get to meet him!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:27 pm

here's pics from my girl smushypotato from philly!! hope they're not posted yet!
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mattout2-615
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mattout1-34f
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mat2-afa
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Matt1-3aa
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Beggin5-f31
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Dsb1-277
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 pm

megannn wrote:
here's pics from my girl smushypotato from philly!! hope they're not posted yet!
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mattout2-615
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mattout1-34f
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Mat2-afa
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Matt1-3aa
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 Beggin5-f31

Those pics are beautiful! LOVE the last pic so much. Thank you for posting.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 IMG_2656
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 IMG_1982
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 am

Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 3842077632_c5144db016
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 3841286627_62333a2cc3
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 3842078410_4b4cd85ae0
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 am

Love the Philadelphia pictures.Thank you!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 am

megannn wrote:

Especially this one! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks for posting these Meg - Matt looks so happy and relaxed in these, and not sad and low key like some reports. He looks really good.

I love the one of him hugging the teddy bear. So cute.

LOL the chest hair is really showing in the second pictue.

Janizzle - thanks for sharing your story and your picture!
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Quote :
Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 3841286627_62333a2cc3

Aww, this pic is all kinds of win I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 pm

From MJ Caro´s recap, another great one.

Quote :
Matt – When Matt was announced I was surprised that people immediately jumped of their chairs, it made me happy that people were looking forward to him so much, what can I say that hasn’t been said? He brought the house down and I don’t know how he does it, but he gave 180%, he came out like it was his first and last time and made us love him even more. During one of his songs he had this low register note that I felt he was making love to me and my knees went weak… I do think that if his personality, confidence and performance would have come out during the season like it did on the live performance, we would be watching a different Top 4, he is really a pleasure to watch to hear and to love, so PTB, Please SIGN MATT GIRAUD!

My PII index: Is it difficult to guess? If I could pre-order his first CD, I would have done so already and bought extra copies for my friends, he is also the first that I would watch perform live and can’t wait until he has the opportunity, plus I would buy VIP tickets for a meet and great. Maybe I should start my own fund to help out with his first album.

Group performance First Half – I liked it, I don’t know why people just think it’s bla, but it’s nice, funny, entertaining and I loved the dancing between Matt and Anoop and I agree with somebody who wrote Michael Sarver should always wear a tux.

there is more
Quote :
So performance wise I would rank them as this: Matt, Adam, Kris, Allison, Michael, Danny, Anoop, Lil, Scott, Megan.

Matt he is just happy to be, he came smiling, talking with people and I was star stroked or actually it was the point were my knees went weak again, he looked at me eye to eye and he has the most beautiful eyes and smile, why or why I’m not 20 all over again!
(Haven´t I heard that before?) Smile
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 pm

cranberry wrote:
From MJ Caro´s recap, another great one.

Quote :
Matt – When Matt was announced I was surprised that people immediately jumped of their chairs, it made me happy that people were looking forward to him so much, what can I say that hasn’t been said? He brought the house down and I don’t know how he does it, but he gave 180%, he came out like it was his first and last time and made us love him even more. During one of his songs he had this low register note that I felt he was making love to me and my knees went weak… I do think that if his personality, confidence and performance would have come out during the season like it did on the live performance, we would be watching a different Top 4, he is really a pleasure to watch to hear and to love, so PTB, Please SIGN MATT GIRAUD!

My PII index: Is it difficult to guess? If I could pre-order his first CD, I would have done so already and bought extra copies for my friends, he is also the first that I would watch perform live and can’t wait until he has the opportunity, plus I would buy VIP tickets for a meet and great. Maybe I should start my own fund to help out with his first album.

Group performance First Half – I liked it, I don’t know why people just think it’s bla, but it’s nice, funny, entertaining and I loved the dancing between Matt and Anoop and I agree with somebody who wrote Michael Sarver should always wear a tux.

there is more
Quote :
So performance wise I would rank them as this: Matt, Adam, Kris, Allison, Michael, Danny, Anoop, Lil, Scott, Megan.

Matt he is just happy to be, he came smiling, talking with people and I was star stroked or actually it was the point were my knees went weak again, he looked at me eye to eye and he has the most beautiful eyes and smile, why or why I’m not 20 all over again!
(Haven´t I heard that before?) Smile

In Pittsburgh he hit a very low note during Georgia. In my review post, I talked about that. I am sure this lady is talking about that note. It shocked me that he could go so low. It was so throaty and rich and full of emotion....I kept talking to Jenna about that note all night. I am still in a bit of a tizzy from this weekend. I can not settle down. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

It is exactly the same low note and he had changed it, made it longer.It was so impressive in the beginning already, can´t even imagine how impressive it is live.
What came to my mind after reading your stories and all these recaps; he is making it so easy to love him in every aspect.
There are so many new people coming on board finally, it is so delightful. I feel like I´m witnessing a superstar to be born.
All of us are loving his unique musical talent and passion, which is at the same time so universal, he will be a new link of the chain of great musicians, the storytellers.
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Here's a vid I found of DSB....it's lame because they don't show enough of Matt, but if you look at 1:56-1:57, that's when Matt pointed to his head and then pointed to me! Just some shameless promotion of myself, ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zHa4m1oabY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Philadelphia, PA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philadelphia, PA Show!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next