Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?

Go down 
+15
skycheyan
megan
be11s
Cacity87
hockeyidolfan
brandy1
Heidi
whoslovinyou
Luvs
ayCFAN
Cindyy
Holly417
macigirl
peacehope
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? Empty
PostSubject: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:32 am

Let me know? If not make suggestions? Maybe you'd like me to use different pictures? Is it too much? Maybe less is more? Is there anything else you guys would like me to add? How about the scrolling announcement on the homepage? Is it annoyning to anyone? I want everyone to voice their opinions so we are all happy here and it feels like home.

I want to add a link to Matt's myspace and facebook page on the homepage but I can't seem to figure it out or find directions on how to do it. So if anyone knows how please PM with directions. Thanks!

As you see I added a Get On Board Thread for you FF lovers (whatever that is I'm assuming fu** faces?). I hope you like?

I'm still working on getting a radio up so we can listen to Matt's beautiful music...hopefully soon!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:47 am

You're doing an excellent job, Jenna! I'm loving everything you have added to the site, and a radio playing Matt's music would be a FANTASTIC addition!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Jenna, thanks so much for this site!! Good luck adding more features....I am an idiot about this kind of thing so can offer no help!!! I really appreciate your hard work. cheers
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:04 am

Jenna wrote:
Let me know? If not make suggestions? Maybe you'd like me to use different pictures? Is it too much? Maybe less is more? Is there anything else you guys would like me to add? How about the scrolling announcement on the homepage? Is it annoyning to anyone? I want everyone to voice their opinions so we are all happy here and it feels like home.

I want to add a link to Matt's myspace and facebook page on the homepage but I can't seem to figure it out or find directions on how to do it. So if anyone knows how please PM with directions. Thanks!

As you see I added a Get On Board Thread for you FF lovers (whatever that is I'm assuming fu** faces?). I hope you like?

I'm still working on getting a radio up so we can listen to Matt's beautiful music...hopefully soon!

LOL... it started out meaning "finishing face" but it's pretty much turned into what you said haha
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:04 am

and you are doing a great job by the way!
I love the little music player that popped up!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:14 am

Holly417 wrote:

Thank you! It sucks because everytime you leave a thread it turns off. I am still working on trying to get it to stay on. So bare with me. Did it come on automatically for you?
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:37 am

Jenna wrote:
Holly417 wrote:

Thank you! It sucks because everytime you leave a thread it turns off. I am still working on trying to get it to stay on. So bare with me. Did it come on automatically for you?

Yep just automatically started playing! Nice surprise Smile
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:14 am

it looks fantastic!(:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
ayCFAN

ayCFAN

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Luvs

Luvs

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:44 am

Hi Jenna. I loveeee it! This really feels like home, nobody can see us beside us! lol =P. Im just so happy for this new place. =]

Thnx you so much for doing this. I love and enjoy everything you put. =]

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:53 am

Thanks everyone. I swear I am almost done making changes. I hope no one here has an adjustment disorder.

I am trying to make a homepage but I'm having a little trouble making a banner and getting the stupid thing to show up. It will take me some time but I'll get it.

I'm also still working on the whole radio thing...for cellcerts and having the music stay on throughout the whole board. Please everyone vote in the poll on the Nothing About you is Small thread. I really need to know if we will have volunteers to source the cellcerts. The program I need to buy is around $100 and I don't want to spend it if we can't get enough people to source the calls. So even if you vote no that would be helpful. That way I can have an idea of how many people want to participate...thank you!

I hope everyone likes the new backround. I thought it was very fitting.
Back to top Go down
whoslovinyou

whoslovinyou

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm

hey jenna,
i really like the piano keys background. it alludes to matt, but in a nice, subtle, not overwhelming way. keep it!!! Smile

also, i am having a hard time adjusting to these boards because i love how the AI boards put the little red boxed numbers next to the topics that have been commented on since i last visited them... its just easier to stay on top of conversations that way... is there ANY way you can do something like that here? i get a little overwhelmed with all the topics and wanting to see everything when i come here, but i really like how you have subdivided things with very creative names!

also, is there something like "show newest posts first" that we can click once on a conversation?

dont get me wrong, i like everything you're doing, just making suggestions...

thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:37 pm

whoslovinyou wrote:
hey jenna,
i really like the piano keys background. it alludes to matt, but in a nice, subtle, not overwhelming way. keep it!!! Smile

also, i am having a hard time adjusting to these boards because i love how the AI boards put the little red boxed numbers next to the topics that have been commented on since i last visited them... its just easier to stay on top of conversations that way... is there ANY way you can do something like that here? i get a little overwhelmed with all the topics and wanting to see everything when i come here, but i really like how you have subdivided things with very creative names!

also, is there something like "show newest posts first" that we can click once on a conversation?

thanks!!!

Well for me I know there are new posts when the pictures of Matt are gone and the little flag like icon is there. This is not happening for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I love the site. Thank you so much for doing this.

Love the background piano keys.

I love the FF's.

It's all good.
Back to top Go down
whoslovinyou

whoslovinyou

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Jenna wrote:
whoslovinyou wrote:
hey jenna,

thanks!!!

Well for me I know there are new posts when the pictures of Matt are gone and the little flag like icon is there. This is not happening for everyone?

ohh ok yes now that you mention that, i do have that on the home forum page. i didnt realize that before.
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks for all of this Jenna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hockeyidolfan

hockeyidolfan

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:44 am

I thought I would mention, how much I like the scrolling banner with the latest info for us cheers You are doing a great job!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes, I love everything you've done Jenna! Great job! I know you've had to dedicate a lot of time to this, so thanks for all your efforts!! Smile

Also, for anyone wondering. I found a cool way to check what posts have been commented on since I last visited. At the home page, if you scroll down to right above the thread topics (right under the music player)…on the right, you will see three different links to click on. They say, “View posts since last visit” “View your posts” or “View unanswered posts.” Those links have been really helpful in finding good threads and seeing which threads were commented on since the last time I visited.  Just some helpful tips! I am so glad to have our OWN forum.

I do have a question…what happened to thegiraudsquad.com main site? Is Megan not working on that anymore? I know it redirects us here, so that is good…but I was looking forward to having an ENTIRE website for the squad. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Everything looks great! And I just want to say thank you again for maintaining all of this and working so hard; I know it's a big job. Smile
Back to top Go down
megan

megan

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Yes, I love everything you've done Jenna! Great job! I know you've had to dedicate a lot of time to this, so thanks for all your efforts!! Smile

Also, for anyone wondering. I found a cool way to check what posts have been commented on since I last visited. At the home page, if you scroll down to right above the thread topics (right under the music player)…on the right, you will see three different links to click on. They say, “View posts since last visit” “View your posts” or “View unanswered posts.” Those links have been really helpful in finding good threads and seeing which threads were commented on since the last time I visited.  Just some helpful tips! I am so glad to have our OWN forum.

I do have a question…what happened to thegiraudsquad.com main site? Is Megan not working on that anymore? I know it redirects us here, so that is good…but I was looking forward to having an ENTIRE website for the squad. Just wondering.

heyyy cacity! the website is still in the works, i am just temporarily having the main page to direct here... i thought it may help get more traffic to our forum.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Cacity87 wrote:

What else does this website need to be an entire website? What is missing or what else would you like to see added? I am working on a homepage and hopefully by this weekend I will have that completed.
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:30 am

Jenna wrote:

What else does this website need to be an entire website? What is missing or what else would you like to see added? I am working on a homepage and hopefully by this weekend I will have that completed.

Oh, by "entire" website...i just meant having a homepage with links to other sections kinda like http://thedreadheads.com/ Smile

But I love it here, it's wonderful! flower
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:47 am

Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Oh, by "entire" website...i just meant having a homepage with links to other sections kinda like http://thedreadheads.com/ Smile

But I love it here, it's wonderful! flower

I have already designed the homepage but I'm having a difficult time getting the links to work...urghh. I plan on working on it some more tonight and I hope I have it completed by the end of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:54 am

megan wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:

heyyy cacity! the website is still in the works, i am just temporarily having the main page to direct here... i thought it may help get more traffic to our forum.
Oh okay, good thinking! Wink

Thanks for all your hard work too! You and Jenna are awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Jenna you are doing a great job! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?   Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does everyone like the changes I am making on the site?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next