Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Auburn Hills, MI Show

Go down 
+15
megryan67
OvenMitt
Lisa_M
Lana
Giraudian#202
lumma
mattyfan
cecilie
mattyg93
Emaroni
cranberry
sgr91
lovethemtigers
macigirl
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Auburn Hills, MI Show Empty
PostSubject: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:25 am

Hopefully there is a cellcert for tomorrow! Anyone know? I will be at the show so if someone could update the site I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Cellcert is at 7PM EST / 4 PM Pacific

Cellcert:

http://www.blogtv.com/people/kidflash

http://www.rickey.org/

Chatroom:

http://thegiraudsquad.cbox.ws/
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT! This is my home show. Tonight when he yells DEEETTROITT I will go nuts. I am going with real life best friends who both love AI and like Kris or Adam. They are like I used to be pre Matt. I have gone to 2 AI concerts in previous years and we talked more about where we should go to dinner before hand than the actual concert. They have watched me turn into an obsessed nut.

I know when Matt walks out it will go wild. My friends will be screaming for the MI boy even though he is not their favorite. (I try not to judge my friends!)

Our community is DEVASTATED by the auto industry's problems. It is heartbreaking around here. The suburbs are filled with engineers and car designers, etc who have been laid off and homes foreclosed. This has impacted ticket sales I am sure for tonight. In a normal economy it would have been sold out. But the Palace will be ROCKING tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

Maci - once your friends see Matt live - I hope and pray and I know that they will change their minds and Matt will become their favorite!!!!! If not, hit them over the head with a 2x4 so they will get the picture!

Have fun tonight my friend - I know you will! Where are your seats for this one?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

So I have decided to go to the concert afterall - just don't tell anyone LOL. I have to echo most of Maci had to say. This area has really been hit hard by the downfall of the big 3 and any other year, I would have expected next to a sell-out of The Palace which I think is the biggest venue on tour (24K+). Despite that, we Michiganders usually are great fans and many artists have pointed out how supportive crowds are in this area. One of the things I loved about Matt is how much "pub" he gave to his home town and home state and I'm sure they will give him some of that love back tonight. As a rule of thumb, the South (Arkansas, North Carolina - Kris and ANoops areas) tend to get more crazy for AI, but I'm hoping for at least 2 nights, MI can give them a run for their money. Could I use more metaphores in 1 sentence?

I will be going with 3 gals I work with. One Kris fan, one general AI fan, one (who knows and went to high school with Matt) Matt/Adam fan but I"ve made it a requirement that they need to scream for our boy! I don't doubt it will happen.

The only bad news right now is that its 11:30 and pouring rain. I know Jenna is bringing her son to meet Matt so I hope it clears up for them.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 am

Tonight´s show is so exciting! That is the place to be.
Hopefully, I´m sure there will be lots and lots of love for Matt tonight.
I have read news about the Detroit and car industry. It is tough when cities are built around one big trades. We have here smaller cities dying because the wood and paper factories are being closed. There are families with many generations working in the factories,every inhabitant is vicariously affected by these closings. It is very difficult.
I have heard that when the times are tough people seek even more some entertainment and comfort, go to movies more etc. So are those AI tickets so expensive compared to something else?

But have a wonderful evening!
Back to top Go down
Emaroni

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm

So does anyone know if they are meeting fans before the show?? It's POURING Outside.. Sad I couldn't see fans outside when I drove by the palace earlier...so who knows...

Erin
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Yes! I am so excited for all of you guys going tonight! So exciting for Matt and for his fans!
I hope they get to meet Matt and the rain stops. IT will be a special night for him I am sure. I really really hope the crowd gives him a lotta of love and gives a minute ovation or something like what happened to Kris and Anoop. He deserves it so much.
Anyone knows if tonight we are trending #signmattgiraud? I hope everyone is up to it for that and it trends again.

Go Matty G!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 pm

sgr91 wrote:
So I have decided to go to the concert afterall - just don't tell anyone LOL. I have to echo most of Maci had to say. This area has really been hit hard by the downfall of the big 3 and any other year, I would have expected next to a sell-out of The Palace which I think is the biggest venue on tour (24K+). Despite that, we Michiganders usually are great fans and many artists have pointed out how supportive crowds are in this area. One of the things I loved about Matt is how much "pub" he gave to his home town and home state and I'm sure they will give him some of that love back tonight. As a rule of thumb, the South (Arkansas, North Carolina - Kris and ANoops areas) tend to get more crazy for AI, but I'm hoping for at least 2 nights, MI can give them a run for their money. Could I use more metaphores in 1 sentence?

I will be going with 3 gals I work with. One Kris fan, one general AI fan, one (who knows and went to high school with Matt) Matt/Adam fan but I"ve made it a requirement that they need to scream for our boy! I don't doubt it will happen.

The only bad news right now is that its 11:30 and pouring rain. I know Jenna is bringing her son to meet Matt so I hope it clears up for them.

So glad you are going - yr secret is safe with me lol!
And I am sure it will clear up!!
Can't wait to hear from you again!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Any news??? pre-show? during the show?!??
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:20 am

My ears are ringing, my throat is sore, we rocked it out for Matt and all the Idols! I was screaming so loud for Matt, as were the people around me, that I couldn't really tell how loud it was. But I think it was LOUD. It seemed deafening to me. My friend had her fingers in her ears at the end of Matt's set. Place also went CRAZY for Adam. And Kris. And Danny. And guess who else? We loved Michael. Huge screams. I think everyone was psyched to have the concert starting. Way louder than Pitt and Cleveland to me. The arena is HUGE and was pretty filled up! I was surprised how full it was. Yay Detroit!!

Favorite moments:

"South Detroit". When Matt and Scott were on piano and Scott was about to sing that line, Matt got a big grin on his face because he knew what was coming. The whole arena sang "Born and raised in South Detrooooiiitt. Chills!

At the very end of DSB with the audience singing the song, Matt was at front of stage and looked out at audience with wide eyes and a big smile. He was clearly taking it all in. He did not do that in Pitt and Cleveland. I could feel his happiness and see that he was absorbing the moment.

During Georgia when he put on his fedora and said it was for Michigan (or Detroit?). Huge screams.

After HTH was over and the lights went out waiting for Georgia, the screams were deafening. My favorite moment.

Funniest moment:

One of my friends made me a Matt fan! She is a business woman who does not do this type of thing. It was a flat round fan with a long flat handle. She had blown up a life size color picture of Matt's head (Who's Loving You pic - she died that I knew what pic it was - if only she knew how deep I was into all of this!) and taped it to the fan. She put Giraud Squad on the back. I carried it around like an idiot and was waving it and proud - just a little embarrassed. We went to dinner in the Palace and I went to the bathroom right when we sat down. I came back and my friends had placed the handle of the fan in an empty wine glass with a napkin stuffed inside to hold it up. Matt's face was at our level. They placed Matt at the fourth place at the table. So we dined with Matt!! We were drinking and having fun! I pretended to laugh at Matt's jokes and we shared some intimate moments. I know, I am crazy! Later I was walking and a woman stopped me and said "I saw that you had dinner with Matt". She loved it. My fan was a huge hit wherever I walked. Everyone wanted to hold it. Very Happy

Driving to the Palace, I made my friends listen to you know what. I told them they couldn't talk during "Too many nights" and YFM. Then we talked about Matt and I told them my Pitt/CLev stories. Later in the car, my friend started telling a random story and stopped cold. She asked if she was allowed to talk about something other than Matt! Ha ha.

Great night for Matt and Detroit fans!
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

macigirl wrote:

At the very end of DSB with the audience singing the song, Matt was at front of stage and looked out at audience with wide eyes and a big smile. He was clearly taking it all in. He did not do that in Pitt and Cleveland. I could feel his happiness and see that he was absorbing the moment.

I'm getting emotional... Sad
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

Quote :

I'm so proud of him I love you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 am

So I'm home and I'm exhausted but I thought I would catch you guys up despite all that.

I had to meet Jenna to give her her ticket but I wasn't going to get there in time for the buses - at least I didn't think I was. It turns out the rain really postponed the Meet and greet and when I showed up at 5:30 is essentially when Matt came out - and Matt was the only one to come out again (unless you count Allison hiding in the bushes smoking a cigarette). Quick description - blue shirt, black jeans/pants, no hat. I must admit, you all know i don't like the faux hawk, but his hair looked much better in person. I said this outloud and this girl next to me said "Did you say he looks hotter in person - I agree", I laughed and said, "well, something like that". She then said "I think I need to slip him my number". I did not hurt her in case you were wondering LOL

Matt made his way down the line, being his usual charming self, taking pictures, signing things. It looks like he only got 2 gifts - one from a little girl who asked him to marry her (he said yes) and one from Jenna's son - a hat with a piano on it. He looked at Jaden and said "That's cool. Thank you little brotha" and for some reason, he wanted the box. Jenna frantically tore her address off the box. Kind of funny. Jaden than noted that Matt was once again wearing the necklace we gave him. Jaden said "You are wearing our necklace" and he said "yeah, from the Giraud Squad". I was the designated photographer and will post photos later. No, I did not identify myself.

Later, we're walking into the palace, and Matt's father, aunt, uncle, and a couple of friends are standing in the lobby. Matt's dad was grinning from ear to ear, wearing a fedora (as were the rest of the people) and a White Tshirt with black lettering which said "Matt G's Dad". It was really cute. We walked up to the group, told them we loved Matt and they were smiling and appreciative. Jenna then piped up and said something about the necklace and his dad walked over to Jenna and said "He was just showing it to us earlier. He really loves that necklace". I got a picture of Dad as well - Matt looks a lot like him - they have the same dimples.

Then we went to get a bite to eat (or at least some of us were eating - some were drinking [and by some, I mean me]). I look up and there is Matt's family again, this time with his roommate, his friend who runs his facebook page, and his ex-girlfriend. The reported from the fox station in Grand Rapids was also there and they were taking some photos. They were all decked out in balck and white and most were in fedoras. Jenna's son decided the ex/girlfriend was hot (black dress, really high balck and white shoes, feather in her hair). I thought about sending a drink over but I decided against it.

I will post another thread about the actual concert.
'
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 am

Detroit News Review - Ignore the headline.

Quote :
Wednesday night acted as a homecoming for Michigan's own Matt Giraud, who made a case for himself that he should have gone much further in the show than the fifth place finish he was awarded.
In an alternate universe, the finale might have been Lambert and Giraud, as Giraud gave a full-bodied, high energy performance that saw him successfully taking on both the Black Crowes ("Hard to Handle") and Ray Charles ("Georgia on My Mind"). As Giraud's friends and family cheered him on -- his father wore a shirt that screamed "Matt G's Dad" -- Giraud showed he had genuine chops on both the microphone and at the piano, and the ability to make a go of a music career.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090827/ENT04/908270407/Lambert-wows-Palace-crowd
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:48 am

bounce
Aww you ladies,thank you so much for sharing your stories right after.
Unbearable sweet and to think there is yet another home coming for Matt . cheers
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 am

Quote :
tatejenkins: #5. Matt is amazzziing. Great stage energy
8:10
Amir7: Matt from the American Idol Tour is sangan he is from Michigan I might add
tawneej: Michigan loves Matt, as well they should, as we all do. #signmattgiraud
muddster88: omgggg!! i love matt!! so proud! #signmattgiraud
8:13
FTL10JKRio: @MattG_2FLY Matt’s singing You Found Me now. Love this song! #SignMattGiraud
8:13
ibevita: Matt’s piano is blocking the view. #signmattgiraud http://mypict.me/rL51
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 am

Quote :
linds2815: anoop's set goes by wayyyy too fast. BUT OMG MATT IS NEXT AHHHH
8:23
linds2815: no stripping during beggin Sad
8:24
Mitla96: matt! hes from michigan! i love him!
linds2815: OMFG IT'S MATT. OMG OMG THE CROWD IS GOING INSAAAANE.
xiloveenickj: matt. [welcome back to michigan:D!!]
8:25
traceyzat: Hometown boy Matty is jammin! HOT!
8:26
jmanzel: #SIGNMATTGIRAUD ! SRSLY YOU GUYS, I LOVE THIS MAN!
linds2815: tears. in my eyes. MATT GIRAUD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!
jmanzel: FEDORA! #SIGNMATTGIRAUD

8:28
linds2815: IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT @MGIRAUDOFFICIAL ISNT SIGNED YET. HE'S KILLING IT RIGHT NOW #SIGMATTGIRAUD
linds2815: oops i mean #signmattgiraud
traceyzat: Matt ROCKS! I liked him before but man is he awesome live! Sooooo much energy! Group now.
8:29
linds2815: omg the dueling pianos. even more amazing live.
8:29
Olive2016: Warm reception for Matt
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:31 am

sgr91 wrote:
So I'm home and I'm exhausted but I thought I would catch you guys up despite all that.

I had to meet Jenna to give her her ticket but I wasn't going to get there in time for the buses - at least I didn't think I was. It turns out the rain really postponed the Meet and greet and when I showed up at 5:30 is essentially when Matt came out - and Matt was the only one to come out again (unless you count Allison hiding in the bushes smoking a cigarette). Quick description - blue shirt, black jeans/pants, no hat. I must admit, you all know i don't like the faux hawk, but his hair looked much better in person. I said this outloud and this girl next to me said "Did you say he looks hotter in person - I agree", I laughed and said, "well, something like that". She then said "I think I need to slip him my number". I did not hurt her in case you were wondering LOL

Matt made his way down the line, being his usual charming self, taking pictures, signing things. It looks like he only got 2 gifts - one from a little girl who asked him to marry her (he said yes) and one from Jenna's son - a hat with a piano on it. He looked at Jaden and said "That's cool. Thank you little brotha" and for some reason, he wanted the box. Jenna frantically tore her address off the box. Kind of funny. Jaden than noted that Matt was once again wearing the necklace we gave him. Jaden said "You are wearing our necklace" and he said "yeah, from the Giraud Squad". I was the designated photographer and will post photos later. No, I did not identify myself.

Later, we're walking into the palace, and Matt's father, aunt, uncle, and a couple of friends are standing in the lobby. Matt's dad was grinning from ear to ear, wearing a fedora (as were the rest of the people) and a White Tshirt with black lettering which said "Matt G's Dad". It was really cute. We walked up to the group, told them we loved Matt and they were smiling and appreciative. Jenna then piped up and said something about the necklace and his dad walked over to Jenna and said "He was just showing it to us earlier. He really loves that necklace". I got a picture of Dad as well - Matt looks a lot like him - they have the same dimples.

Then we went to get a bite to eat (or at least some of us were eating - some were drinking [and by some, I mean me]). I look up and there is Matt's family again, this time with his roommate, his friend who runs his facebook page, and his ex-girlfriend. The reported from the fox station in Grand Rapids was also there and they were taking some photos. They were all decked out in balck and white and most were in fedoras. Jenna's son decided the ex/girlfriend was hot (black dress, really high balck and white shoes, feather in her hair). I thought about sending a drink over but I decided against it.

'

Thanks sgr - and I can't tell you how happy I am that you went!!
Even if you went incognito lol
I am impressed with our Jenna!! Talking to Matt and his family - way to go JENNA!!

And again - so happy that he actully is wearing the necklace! Means a lot to me (too)
8 days till I get to see you guys bounce
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 am

Wait did you say Allison was smoking a cigarette? scratch

Anyway...CUTE DAD!!! Gosh I just want give him a big hug he's so cute. I think I'm becoming as big a fan for Matt's dad as I am for him. #Matt'sdadrules cheers (the shirt was hilarious I remember reading about him wearing that last night and I about teard up. His dad loves him so much)

He said there were about 108 friends and family there for him last night? HOLY MATT GIRAUD SUPPORT!! I love it I love you (and I really like his girlfriend).

Anyway can't wait to hear about the concert, hope Michigan showed up for our boy! Thanks sgr for the recap of your night I love you
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

Yay!! Thanks so much for posting right away, Maci and sgr! Wow, the arena was nearly full?!!! Thank you to Detroit for showering Matt with lotsa love!! He deserves it!

That's great that Matt came out to meet the fans despite the weather. He's really shown nothing but heart and appreciation to his fans! So proud of him! Can't wait for the next Michigan show!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 am

macigirl wrote:
My ears are ringing, my throat is sore, we rocked it out for Matt and all the Idols! I was screaming so loud for Matt, as were the people around me, that I couldn't really tell how loud it was. But I think it was LOUD. It seemed deafening to me. My friend had her fingers in her ears at the end of Matt's set. Place also went CRAZY for Adam. And Kris. And Danny. And guess who else? We loved Michael. Huge screams. I think everyone was psyched to have the concert starting. Way louder than Pitt and Cleveland to me. The arena is HUGE and was pretty filled up! I was surprised how full it was. Yay Detroit!!

Favorite moments:

"South Detroit". When Matt and Scott were on piano and Scott was about to sing that line, Matt got a big grin on his face because he knew what was coming. The whole arena sang "Born and raised in South Detrooooiiitt. Chills!

During Georgia when he put on his fedora and said it was for Michigan (or Detroit?). Huge screams.

After HTH was over and the lights went out waiting for Georgia, the screams were deafening. My favorite moment.

Funniest moment:

One of my friends made me a Matt fan! She is a business woman who does not do this type of thing. It was a flat round fan with a long flat handle. She had blown up a life size color picture of Matt's head (Who's Loving You pic - she died that I knew what pic it was - if only she knew how deep I was into all of this!) and taped it to the fan. She put Giraud Squad on the back. I carried it around like an idiot and was waving it and proud - just a little embarrassed. We went to dinner in the Palace and I went to the bathroom right when we sat down. I came back and my friends had placed the handle of the fan in an empty wine glass with a napkin stuffed inside to hold it up. Matt's face was at our level. They placed Matt at the fourth place at the table. So we dined with Matt!! We were drinking and having fun! I pretended to laugh at Matt's jokes and we shared some intimate moments. I know, I am crazy! Later I was walking and a woman stopped me and said "I saw that you had dinner with Matt". She loved it. My fan was a huge hit wherever I walked. Everyone wanted to hold it. Very Happy

Driving to the Palace, I made my friends listen to you know what. I told them they couldn't talk during "Too many nights" and YFM. Then we talked about Matt and I told them my Pitt/CLev stories. Later in the car, my friend started telling a random story and stopped cold. She asked if she was allowed to talk about something other than Matt! Ha ha.

Great night for Matt and Detroit fans!

Hey Maci girl...Loved your recap as usual!! Very Happy The whole story about the "Matt fan face" was soooo funny!! Wish I could have been there with ya listening to the roar of the audiance!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

sgr91 wrote:

'

Thanks for the recap SGR!! I'm SO glad you got to experience all the love for Matt in his home state!!...I kept hearing stuff about his Dad being here and there but no one ever said anything about his Mom?? Was she there because you didn't mention she was with the rest of the family either? hmmmm..just curious. I hope she was there somewhere?..probably with the grandma... Oh and also you did keep referring to Jessica as the ex-gf so did it seem like they are for sure not an item now? I think we kinda already knew that though...

Can't wait to hear concert recap later from you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Thank you Maci and Sgr for the recaps! I bet Jenna was some excited to see Matt's pendant and then you guys getting to talk to his dad - how fun was that. It's funny cuz Matt tweeted a little earlier about his Dad having that shirt on and people wanting to take pictures with his Dad. That is just so cute.

I am so excited for Matt. I bet last night was the best night of the tour for him. How fun!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Someone posted on MJ's site that Matt came out after the concert and proceeded to slap Adam on the behind. After completing the Meet and greet apparently Matt and Adam skipped arm in arm all the way to the buses.
As you can imagine, this made Matt much more popular on MJ's - although I, like some others on that site, would really appreciate video footage to prove it to me.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Someone posted on MJ's site that Matt came out after the concert and proceeded to slap Adam on the behind. After completing the Meet and greet apparently Matt and Adam skipped arm in arm all the way to the buses.
As you can imagine, this made Matt much more popular on MJ's - although I, like some others on that site, would really appreciate video footage to prove it to me.
Ha ha ha so true, the allmighty Adam is involved. Wake up MJ zombies! Suspect Where is the proof?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auburn Hills, MI Show
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com