Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt and Colbie????

Go down 
+10
pasnthru
mattyg93
Cacity87
Cindyy
macigirl
OvenMitt
sgr91
mattyfan
Lana
mattsgirl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
macigirl

macigirl

Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Lana wrote:
LOL I love how we are all here speculating on who Matt should be with and who would be best for him, and so far we have brought up every girl BUT the one he's with <-------- Jessica

According to Facebook, he's single.....soo....I will continue to believe Facebook.

Facebook never lies! My hands are over my ears, I am not listening!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 pm

mattsgirl wrote:
Okay, so only a few of you agree with me that Colbie was referring to Matt. I don't know, but when I was listeneing to her I really felt that she was talking about Matt. She really emphasized that the guy was someone not alot of people would even guess she was friends with (like he wasn't an established musician). I'm not sure when Matt and Colbie met ,but I assume it could have been at anytime when he was on Idol as Colbie and Kara are friends. And then I also remembered that there was a birthday party for Scott (and maybe one for Kris too) not long after the finale when they were all out in LA(where she lives) preparing for the tour. In conclusion (ha,ha) the finale was May 14th and "Falling for You " was released as a single on June 29th (although the record was just released recently). I don't know if she could have wrote and released a song in that time period or not. Personally, I would rather see Matt with Colbie than Megan. I don't have anything against Megan really, I just don't think she's good enough for Matt.

Also, I still can't figure out if he is back with his ex or not. It seems by her tweets and the picture on her twitter page that she would like people to think he is taken. I just can't decide if they're back together or just still good friends?

Mattsgirl..I agree with you...I really think Colbie is talking about Matt because if you look at the words and listen at the very beginning of the song she says "maybe I should keep this to myself, Waitin till I know you better" ......that part right there says she didn't really know this person very well which would fit in perfectly with Matt because at this time she wrote this song she didn't know him very well plus think about what other musicians are on tour right now besides Matt that she has been linked too? I don't know her that well or kept track of her social networking (haha) but I would think it would be pretty easy to figure out like who else is on tour right now that she might be talking about or referring too besides Matt?..hmmmm..

and the whole thing about Matt and his ex gf...I really don't think they are together anymore because if they were why did she ONLY go to just one of his shows in NY when she was there during the time he had like 3 different shows....also I will say again if they were officially together as boyfriend and girlfriend there is NO way he would have ignored her as much as he did at that Nasdaq opening...he wasn't even hardly conversing with her?? and besides why would he have a reason to treat her that way if they were together....it was wayyy obvious in the video and if you notice he kept his hand in his pocket when she was walking beside him...if they were still an item he would have at least held her hand...I really think they are just still good friends and if you notice in her twitter pic its not JUST her and Matt alone in the pic and yes she is kissing him on the cheek but that's nothing that tons of other girls aren't doing with him also and besides she also has a past with him so she would definitely do that just for fun..(like in a loving kind of way as I'm sure she still cares alot for him and is proud of him)...plus maybe she was a lil tipsy... Razz

my last point..if him and Jessica were together there is no way he would be acting in such a flirty manner with megan on that video...and if you notice HE is the one that put his cheek up to megan FIRST....I think he likes Megan and Colbie and any OTHER cute/hot girl and I hope he doesn't settle down with anyone!...I want him to have LOADS OF FUN WITH THEM ALL!!! he's young, hot, funny, cute and sexy and should live it up in his young single life!!! hahaha Cool Razz

Last edited by Lisa_M on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Lana wrote:
LOL I love how we are all here speculating on who Matt should be with and who would be best for him, and so far we have brought up every girl BUT the one he's with <-------- Jessica

so Lana...What "inside" information do you have that we don't to know for a fact that him and Jessica ARE for sure together???hahaha lol!

I know your gonna say OMG Lisa...haha
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:29 pm

LOL OMG Lisa!!! What do they need to do to convince you guys that they are together? Run out on stage togehter with a banner that says WE ARE BACK TOGETHER?

What proof do I have? She took off from work, only her no other friends or relative, and went all the way to new york to meet up with him. She may have only been to one show but we know for a fact that she spent all of his off day with him. They both tweeted about being at the zoo, going to the daily show, and were at Nadaq together. Plus that night everyone (or almost everyone) was tweeting and most were hanging out together <------ notable exception? MATT! Who after Nasdaq was suspiciously quiet. Wonder what he was doing all night and with whom? (The king of Twitter absent during a night of tweeting?)

And now back home she is going to his shows, with his family and friends, and got backstage all access passes. AND she made sure she changed her background pic, just recently, to one with her and Matt quite chummy. It may not just be her and Matt, but it gets the point across and I doubt that she wanted to be too obvious anyway. She and he, have both been super happy starting with New York, and I doubt they would be the easy and excited with each other if they were still broken up from a 3 1/2 relationship.

I imagine that they are very private people and don't want to discuss too much their relationship, esp. if they are just back together and trying to make it work like it was before, they would need some room from public scruitny. Imagining Matt with all these different girls is fun, and it's cute, but come on... I'm not stupid enough to believe that Matt would seriously consider any of them this quickly after ending a relationship with a girl he loved so deeply.

And who changes their facebook page religiously enough that AS SOON as you are back with someone, or working towards being back to where you were with someone, you make sure that your facebook status is the first thing you update? LOL you guys kill me...
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Lana wrote:
LOL OMG Lisa!!! What do they need to do to convince you guys that they are together? Run out on stage togehter with a banner that says WE ARE BACK TOGETHER?

What proof do I have? She took off from work, only her no other friends or relative, and went all the way to new york to meet up with him. She may have only been to one show but we know for a fact that she spent all of his off day with him. They both tweeted about being at the zoo, going to the daily show, and were at Nadaq together. Plus that night everyone (or almost everyone) was tweeting and most were hanging out together <------ notable exception? MATT! Who after Nasdaq was suspiciously quiet. Wonder what he was doing all night and with whom? (The king of Twitter absent during a night of tweeting?)

And now back home she is going to his shows, with his family and friends, and got backstage all access passes. AND she made sure she changed her background pic, just recently, to one with her and Matt quite chummy. It may not just be her and Matt, but it gets the point across and I doubt that she wanted to be too obvious anyway. She and he, have both been super happy starting with New York, and I doubt they would be the easy and excited with each other if they were still broken up from a 3 1/2 relationship.

I imagine that they are very private people and don't want to discuss too much their relationship, esp. if they are just back together and trying to make it work like it was before, they would need some room from public scruitny. Imagining Matt with all these different girls is fun, and it's cute, but come on... I'm not stupid enough to believe that Matt would seriously consider any of them this quickly after ending a relationship with a girl he loved so deeply.

And who changes their facebook page religiously enough that AS SOON as you are back with someone, or working towards being back to where you were with someone, you make sure that your facebook status is the first thing you update? LOL you guys kill me...

Lana..I can understand what your saying and thinking but I will just say that obviously your expectations of how a boyfriend treats a GF when they are together is quite different then mine...I don't think Matt is the type of guy that if he was with Jess and/or had ANY girlfriend that he would treat them the way he did jessica when they were in public together at Nasdaq...I can understand them not hanging all over each other but dang Lana he didn't even hold her hand ONCE and barely even talked to her...there would be NO reason whatsoever for him to just disrepect her like that IF they were still together...plus with that being said..if you have a GF you don't go on tweeter and ask other girls such as FTLKari , "so are you coming to another show or not" and in case you didn't know this is the girl that ALSO kissed him on the cheek in that one pic..(the blond) ...and he wouldn't be outright purposely flirting with Megan in tons of videos and the one recently where he lovingly put his face up to her's FIRST...and I don't think the reason he deleted the bubble tweet was because of her..I think it was because he probably didn't like the word bullshit being on there and Anoop didn't like the whole "man love" reference.....

So Lana...I guess we will just have to maybe agree to disagree on this subject then and leave it at that....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm

OH and one more thing.....acourse she is going to be at the shows in MI ..she is from there (she lives there!) and they have mutual friends...plus I'm sure that she is still friends and remains somewhat close with his family...I'm still friendly with my ex boyfriend's sister and mother...so that is no big deal...people do remain friends after breaking up especially when you have been together for over 3 years.....
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Haha, I am loving the "is he back with Jessica or isn't he?" conversation. Smile

But...back to the main topic, I really do believe that Colbie wrote that song about Matt. I really really do. And if we all know one thing about Matt, its that he has the ability to make girls FALL hard. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

LOL Lisa you know I love you girl...Agree to disagree.

But just wondering, if they were back together how would you feel about it? Do you guys like Jessica? I think she's sweet and seems like a good match for Matt <-----More so than poor Megan as beautiful as she is... Or would you perfer him with Colbie? Or just hanging loose (single)?

ETA: Sorry Lisa I just can't help myself...Your main argument for denying Matt/Jessic seems to be this whole nasdaq thing. And while I agree that You would never know that jessica was there from Matt's behavior, need I remind you that THEY WERE IN PUBLIC and PDA may be the futherest from what they wanted to do esp with so many fans and cameras around? You don't need to kiss and hold hands all the time, esp not in the surroundings they were in. What I also noticed though, and I'm sure you did too, was throughout that entire video, bar the time the top 10 were on stage, Jessica was all but duck taped to his damn hip!! And when the family of everyone came up with the top 10 she went right up to stand behind Matt and he did awknowledge her and was smiling at her. ALSO, notice when they were walking into the building and Matt was trying to talk to her, but Jessica kinda had her head down and was all but running into the building? I imagine a huge part of Matt not talking alot to her is because he didn't want to draw too much attention, that she seems to doesn't want, to her. I completely understand your side of things Lisa, and admit that at first it rubbed me the wrong way too...But she was there, and she never left his side...

Last edited by Lana on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Lana wrote:

But just wondering, if they were back together how would you feel about it? Do you guys like Jessica? I think she's sweet and seems like a good match for Matt <-----More so than poor Megan as beautiful as she is... Or would you perfer him with Colbie? Or just hanging loose (single)?

Personally, I think Jessica is a sweet girl and a good match for Matt. I think they might be taking a break while he tries to figure things out with his career. But, it may not be an indefinite thing. I'm guessing neither of them really know right now. Matt is definitely flirting it up, though. I kinda hope they aren't together...I want to believe he's a more committed man than that! Wink

Also, I've never really seen the Matt/Megan connection that some of you guys have. I would actually say, out of the Idol girls - I saw more of a Matt/Alexis connection than anything.... Cool They seemed to really hit it off.

Anyway, Matt has said that he and Megan are like brother and sister. And so, I'm gonna believe him. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 pm

You ladies are hilarious. This has become quite the heated debate, no?

Well, here's a link to the video for "Fallin' For You" (sorry, it wouldn't allow me to embed it, so it just a link). Maybe it's just me, but I think the lyrics are ambiguous. I suppose it COULD be about Matt. If it is, then damn, the boy can inspire the writing and release of a lead single within what, four months? He's GOOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNjn9V_IKw

*Funny sidenote: the guy says "Fuck yeah!" at the end of the video. That's random but funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok so back to Colbie and Matt... Did we ever decide whether or not it was possible for her to meet, fall for, and write this song about Matt? I think it's cutting it close but it may be possible.

Anyway that song is beautiful so either way I'm glad i listened to it...

*and yeah I hope this is the end of the Matt/Jessica debate as I am the only one who feels they are back together. It gets lonely being the only one on one side of the argument lol! *
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 am

Hmm. interesting topic.
I saw Colbie in the audience during Disco week, which was April 21st.
Well, she was smiling, cheering, and clapping for Matt.
Maybe they knew each other even before that, through Kara or whoever?
And I traced back her tweets and found she finished recording Falling For You on May 1st.
Both Allison and Gokey had their birthday inbetween two dates.
Whoa! It is not impossible~
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:57 am

lumma wrote:
Hmm. interesting topic.
I saw Colbie in the audience during Disco week, which was April 21st.
Well, she was smiling, cheering, and clapping for Matt.
Maybe they knew each other even before that, through Kara or whoever?
And I traced back her tweets and found she finished recording Falling For You on May 1st.
Both Allison and Gokey had their birthday inbetween two dates.
Whoa! It is not impossible~

Yes, Lumma!! I know it to be true. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 am

Lana wrote:

Lana..I also agree with Cacity that Jessica probably is a really sweet girl and is also very pretty. I definitely have nothing against her personally as I don't even know her..Lol.. and I also really don't even have a problem IF they were back together but my only point to you was that "IMO" ALL signs point to them not being "officially" back together from what I've observed as far as normal interaction and the way a bf/gf would act dependently or independently of each other (ie: Matt's flirting with alot of other girls and their almost totally Non-interaction at Nasdaq that day)... but I'm sure they did spend some time together..i wouldn't think she would go all the way to New York and not spend time with him..plus she kept writing that she use to live there so I'm sure she still has friends there that she saw also while in town...

I really just want Matt to be Happy (which I think he really is) and also I would hope that he just for awhile focus's on his career only and getting launched where he needs to be to succeed and be GREAT! (well he's already great but great in EVERYONE'S eyes!) cheers I really don't want to even debate this stupid issue anymore but did want to respond back to your questions....I will just quote a sentence that Cacity said and leave it at that because I agree with her...

"I think they might be taking a break while he tries to figure things out with his career. But, it may not be an indefinite thing."

Oh and the thing about Colbie..I still think she was referring to Matt and I DO think she was probably that "taken" with him...I mean look how taken ALL women are with him..its like instantly and we haven't even spent any time with him so I definitely believe she could have fallen head over hills for him very, very quickly...the man is freakin amazing!! Whoever he ends up marrying someday is gonna be ONE LUCKY GIRL!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mattsgirl

mattsgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 am

Lisa, after hearing your thoughts I too definately think he and Jessica are just friends. Although I think she would probably like something more. As far as Matt/Megan, I still just don't see this happening. Matt is such a charismatic and interesting person, and Megan, well, watching an interview with her is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I don't know why but her voice just annoys me (her speaking voice, not her singing voice). I think she's probably a nice enough person, but Matt needs someone more challenging in my opinion. And Colbie, I'm sure she fell hard for Matt, as all girls seem to. Even still, it obviously didn't work out (if they ever even were together), so maybe he just hasn't found the right girl yet. So, here's hoping he's still single! Very Happy

Enough specualting on this topic for now!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:13 pm

mattsgirl wrote:
Lisa, after hearing your thoughts I too definately think he and Jessica are just friends. Although I think she would probably like something more. As far as Matt/Megan, I still just don't see this happening. Matt is such a charismatic and interesting person, and Megan, well, watching an interview with her is about as interesting as watching paint dry. I don't know why but her voice just annoys me (her speaking voice, not her singing voice). I think she's probably a nice enough person, but Matt needs someone more challenging in my opinion. And Colbie, I'm sure she fell hard for Matt, as all girls seem to. Even still, it obviously didn't work out (if they ever even were together), so maybe he just hasn't found the right girl yet. So, here's hoping he's still single! Very Happy

NO! I want to keep discussing this over and over until everyone agrees with me. queen JK!!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 pm

"It's complicated"-Matt Giraud <------ I think that says it best.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Lana wrote:
"It's complicated"-Matt Giraud <------ I think that says it best.

I agree! I think this young man just wants to have some freedom and fun while concenrating on his career. He's only 24 afterall. Not really time for a serious relationship.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:09 pm

macigirl wrote:
mattsgirl wrote:

NO! I want to keep discussing this over and over until everyone agrees with me. queen JK!!

Maci I agree with you girl! I do see Megatt chemistry.. BUt who knows, I think they will remain friends anyways..
I just want Matt to be happy. IF it is Colbie so be it, if it Jessica so be it too. But Megan is my fave couple. They look cute together. Plus they seem to have similar goofy personalities. JMHO.
I also tend to agree that Jessica and him are just friends now but she might be wanting to get back together and Matt is doubting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 pm

LOL Mattyg93 I love you for your dedication to Megatt. I feel you though, if it weren't for Jessica (whom I really like for Matt right now) I would totally be shipping Matt and Megan.

I think Megan is often times misunderstood. Idk I could be way off, but she seems like an intelligent girl just has a sarcastic sense of humor and likes to make fun of herself. Her and Matt are cute together...
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:39 pm

mattsgirl wrote:

No not enough speculating LOL
I so agree with you on that - yes Megan is a gorgeous girl - but so not interesting!! I don't see the chemistry - yes she has the hots for him - and he might flirt - like he does with everybody - but there will be no Megatt in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt and Colbie????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2