Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt sighting last night!

Go down 
+9
Lisa_M
macigirl
hazuki
Cacity87
OvenMitt
Cindyy
asianmegan
mattyg93
Lana
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana

Lana

Matt sighting last night! Empty
PostSubject: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Some girl from ONTD_AI went to a bar last night and but who did she run into? Why the American Idols of course! Here is her snip bit about Matt (whom sadly she didn't get to meet as he and casey only stopped in for a little bit then left out....together Suspect )

Quote :
JUICY MATT ITEM - Matt and Casey (top 36 bench from Minnesota) showed up at the bar together and only stayed for a few minutes. We left right after them, and we saw them at the elevators that only go up to the rooms. Soooooo…we didn’t see them get on together, but I’m ~assuming she went up to his room for sexytimes to discuss the meaning of life. Again, the elevators they were at ONLY go up to the rooms.

Oh no...Matt/Casey? Macey? Please @god no... No

BTW she also got a pic of him but his hand is covering his face so it's really not worth posting.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Ha. So now Matt is dating Casey? Matt sure gets around.

But they are just speculating.
I don't think he has ever seen Casey since the tour started. But I understand why he must attracted to her, she is so beautiful.

Still.. In my mind Casey seems like an airhead and I really don'y think that she would be a good influence on Matt.

In any case I prefer Megan because she seems more witty and with a head above her shoulders.
In the end Jessica seems the right girl for Matt anyways.
I think Matt is going through so many things right now that he doesn't have time to be in a serious relationship. I do believe now that Matt and his ex girlfriend are just friends now. Just saying.

Wink
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Okay, once again my post didn't get posted....no idea why!

But anyway, as much as I love gossip and hearing/reading about who Matt's dating/seeing/getting physical with.....I honestly doubt he's dating Casey, or anyone else that has been seen with Matt in the past few weeks.

Matt's a friendly guy and obviously is a flirt, as said by everyone else. I mean he just broke up with Jess not too long ago, I highly doubt he would jump into another relationship right away. I don't mind any of these girls he's been spotted with, if anything, I would think he would get back with Jess over all these other girls....especially since they didn't have a bad breakup and how much she has supported him in the past year.

Like I said before, Matt's a friendly guy, so if I was him, I would use that to my advantage. Casey, Colbie, Megan, Mishovanna....they're all in the music business. People know people in the music world. I would be as friendly as can be just to get my name/music out there so that's exactly what I think Matt's doing. Not so much to where he's using them for their connections, but to where more people are famliar with his name and might actually buy a ticket to see what he has in him (which obviously he's proven to EVERYONE).
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 pm

LOL I would put money on it that Matt's not dating Casey, I mean have you heard her speak?? But it's fun to see everyone all up in arms about it lol!
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 pm

Oh, Matt. Such a ladies man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Oh, Matt. Such a ladies man. Laughing

He sure does get around doesn't he?? geek
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 pm

megannn wrote:

But anyway, as much as I love gossip and hearing/reading about who Matt's dating/seeing/getting physical with.....I honestly doubt he's dating Casey, or anyone else that has been seen with Matt in the past few weeks.

Matt's a friendly guy and obviously is a flirt, as said by everyone else. I mean he just broke up with Jess not too long ago, I highly doubt he would jump into another relationship right away. I don't mind any of these girls he's been spotted with, if anything, I would think he would get back with Jess over all these other girls....especially since they didn't have a bad breakup and how much she has supported him in the past year.

Like I said before, Matt's a friendly guy, so if I was him, I would use that to my advantage. Casey, Colbie, Megan, Mishovanna....they're all in the music business. People know people in the music world. I would be as friendly as can be just to get my name/music out there so that's exactly what I think Matt's doing. Not so much to where he's using them for their connections, but to where more people are famliar with his name and might actually buy a ticket to see what he has in him (which obviously he's proven to EVERYONE).

That part is funny.

Why would Matt cozy up to girls like Casey and Mishie, who didn't make it as far as he did on Idol, to help his career or even his image? I get the Colbie thing, but the others? It just seems like he's doing a little healthy flirting. Heck, maybe it's not even HIM as much as the chicks just being drawn like moths to a flame. This seems like an open-and-shut case of harmless flirtation, if that. If Matt wants to be industry-savvy and kiss up to people, then he should stick with Castro, Blake, SamRo, LiLo,Diddy, Kara, Colbie, and Joel Madden. He's already made contact with those people, and they will be much more instrumental in helping advance his career than, say, a Casey Carlson.
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
megannn wrote:

That part is funny.

Why would Matt cozy up to girls like Casey and Mishie, who didn't make it as far as he did on Idol, to help his career or even his image? I get the Colbie thing, but the others? It just seems like he's doing a little healthy flirting. Heck, maybe it's not even HIM as much as the chicks just being drawn like moths to a flame. This seems like an open-and-shut case of harmless flirtation, if that. If Matt wants to be industry-savvy and kiss up to people, then he should stick with Castro, Blake, SamRo, LiLo,Diddy, Kara, Colbie, and Joel Madden. He's already made contact with those people, and they will be much more instrumental in helping advance his career than, say, a Casey Carlson.

Yeah, I agree with OvenMitt. Matt has nothing to gain from Casey Carlson. If anything...she is the one who could gain from HIM. And to be honest, that's what I think is going on here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Quote :

LOL I would put money on it that Matt's not dating Casey, I mean have you heard her speak?? But it's fun to see everyone all up in arms about it

Totally my point. I've heard he speak trust me. Heh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Isn't casey like 17?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I LOVE this! I feel like we are celebrity reporters and analysts for People mag.

"Rising HOT newcomer Matt Giraud was seen hustling under age Casey Carlson into private elevator and wisking her to his penthouse suite Monday night. Champagne and strawberries were delivered to the room soon afterwards. Eye witnesses state that no one has left the suite since."
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm

hazuki wrote:
Isn't casey like 17?

No she's 20
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm

macigirl wrote:
I LOVE this! I feel like we are celebrity reporters and analysts for People mag.

"Rising HOT newcomer Matt Giraud was seen hustling under age Casey Carlson into private elevator and wisking her to his penthouse suite Monday night. Champagne and strawberries were delivered to the room soon afterwards. Eye witnesses state that no one has left the suite since."

lol! hilarious. oh my word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm

macigirl wrote:

lol! I knew I could count on you Maci! We should totally report this to TMZ, they would have a field day!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Okay, so maybe I should have worded that a little different for some people. Personally, I've never heard any music from Casey or Mishovanna....and honestly, I had no idea they were idol contestants til people were saying that. I was just saying that with him hanging out with them, maybe they might know other people who are bigger and more well known in the music business that Matt might not know yet. Like I said, everyone knows everyone in the music business....there's tons of connections out there, whether or not how popular or musically inclined you are.

Or he is just hanging out with them because he is simply JUST FRIENDS with them and because he can. Matt's in the limelight now, he can't be sheltered his whole life now.....there's gonna be spottings of him with or without female friends or acquaintances everywhere. But like I said before, I do get a kick out of hearing people's speculations of Matt & his lady friends Smile I can't help but wonder myself sometimes....lucky girls to be spending time with Matt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm

I wonder if Matt ever comes to this site and reads these threads?? Can you imagine! Gawd! LOL

We've gone from Jessica, to Alexis, to Megan, to Mishavonna, back to Megan, to Colbie, back to Jessica, and now to Casey! He must feel like his fans think him to be a bit of a playa Cool Honestly though, I know no one here honestly thinks that any of these girls are with Matt seriously (we all know they are just friends) the purpose of these speculations (at least for me) is just for some fun and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Lana wrote:
I wonder if Matt ever comes to this site and reads these threads?? Can you imagine! Gawd! LOL

We've gone from Jessica, to Alexis, to Megan, to Mishavonna, back to Megan, to Colbie, back to Jessica, and now to Casey! He must feel like his fans think him to be a bit of a playa Cool Honestly though, I know no one here honestly thinks that any of these girls are with Matt seriously (we all know they are just friends) the purpose of these speculations (at least for me) is just for some fun and chuckles.

I agree, Lana. I think of Matt as a playa in a flirty way but not actually sleeping his way across America. But I love speculating. And I want him to have fun! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

megannn wrote:

Or he is just hanging out with them because he is simply JUST FRIENDS with them and because he can. Matt's in the limelight now, he can't be sheltered his whole life now.....there's gonna be spottings of him with or without female friends or acquaintances everywhere. But like I said before, I do get a kick out of hearing people's speculations of Matt & his lady friends Smile I can't help but wonder myself sometimes....lucky girls to be spending time with Matt!

That's what I say Megan..we're gonna be hearing and seeing him all the time with different ppl..male and female celebrites....it's silly to say each time he is casually seen out and about with a girl that he's just a "friend" with that they are instantly an item or sleeping together.. Razz All I can say is I could only WISH I was one of the lucky ones getting to spend time with that hunk of man!! ahhhh..what it would be like to be 25 again and hot enough to maybe have a chance with Matt! flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
megannn wrote:

That's what I say Megan..we're gonna be hearing and seeing him all the time with different ppl..male and female celebrites....it's silly to say each time he is casually seen out and about with a girl that he's just a "friend" with that they are instantly an item or sleeping together.. Razz All I can say is I could only WISH I was one of the lucky ones getting to spend time with that hunk of man!! ahhhh..what it would be like to be 25 again and hot enough to maybe have a chance with Matt! flower lol!

Quoting myself here (lol)

Quote :
Honestly though, I know no one here honestly thinks that any of these girls are with Matt seriously (we all know they are just friends) the purpose of these speculations (at least for me) is just for some fun and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm

This is so funny! I'm feeling like TMZ with our wild imaginations! Matt's obviously a charmer. He's the type people, girls esp., gravitate towards. But he also seems like a classy guy with good morals and sturdy scruples. Of course, he's our perfect Matty! (The only thing that could possibly get him to falter would be his 24-yr old hormones, heheh!) But seriously, I doubt he has/had anything going on with any of these young ladies other than friendship. He seems like he's got a LOT on his mind. He's sounded tired, exhausted (on interviews) since before Detroit. I hope he's gotten some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

LOL Matt sure does get around....everytime he's with a woman they are dating or having sex, etc.....gosh I just don't know how he keeps up with all his harem ...oops i mean women.

If she'd 20 then she's not too young for him he's only 24 but now if champagne was delivered to the room..aka the TMZ report LOL - then by all means she is under age! LOL

Gosh who wouldn't want to go up to Matt's suite with him.....

So funny, truly funny.

But on a sad note - just saw where Danny announced he was signed on twitter....great news for him..but just don't get it -
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Just adding fuel to fire from ontd_ai. Laughing Laughing

Quote :
Matt - Matt was super energetic and happy to see us. Another one who won me over. He's got a hell of a voice and MAD piano skills. I loved all his songs! I will be tweeted #signmattgiraud the next time that occurs. Also, he did a shoutout to Casey Carlson (who's from Minneapolis and was in the top 36) and I was like hmmm *shiftyeyes* (more on that later!)

I KNOW -- PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT OH MY GOODNESS MATT AND CASEY WERE ALL OVER EACH OTHER. I AM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE TOGETHER. She saw all of them, but she spent most of her time with Matt and I saw him touching her hands several times. JUST SAYING.

Oh Matt ,you are such a multitasker.
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Razz Razz Oh Matty G
He's a paaart tiiiime lover~
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh geez!

And LOL at Matt being a multitasker...That's our guy, the ultimate ladies Man Cool <-----He's certainly got me geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt sighting last night!   Matt sighting last night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt sighting last night!
Page 1 of 1