Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!

Go down 
+6
sgr91
Cacity87
Janizzle
OvenMitt
lovethemtigers
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! Empty
PostSubject: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:08 am

Great interview. More talk about about sign matt giraud and record label interest!

http://www.fox17online.com/news/
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:08 am

That is so cool. He says the same things we talked about on Sunday night - and not rushing into something and making sure he signs with the record company that is going to let him do the type of music he wants to do. I'm so excited for this, and can hardly wait til we are calling radio stations around the country and requesting Matt!

I love love how he talks about the Sign Matt Giraud shirt and the push for signmattgiraud
Ha - that's you my friend Cecilie with that shirt! Our chant was successful

And soo proud of Jenna and Lisa for going around and handing out the CD's and for telling everyone about the chant. It was fun going up to people and telling them to chant.

What a weekend, i'll never ever forget it. So wish I could be there for that Forest Hills Show! Not only to see Matt, but to see all my friends too!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
That is so cool. He says the same things we talked about on Sunday night - and not rushing into something and making sure he signs with the record company that is going to let him do the type of music he wants to do. I'm so excited for this, and can hardly wait til we are calling radio stations around the country and requesting Matt!

I love love how he talks about the Sign Matt Giraud shirt and the push for signmattgiraud
Ha - that's you my friend Cecilie with that shirt! Our chant was successful

And soo proud of Jenna and Lisa for going around and handing out the CD's and for telling everyone about the chant. It was fun going up to people and telling them to chant.

What a weekend, i'll never ever forget it. So wish I could be there for that Forest Hills Show! Not only to see Matt, but to see all my friends too!

Why can't you go? Start saving up money now! It will be amazing to see Matt in a solo show and best of all get to hear his music and not just covers! It was great fun handing out the CD's and telling people to chant! Would do it all over again. For me that was one of the best things about this weekend!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 am

Yes, that was one of the best parts of the weekend, but I'm sure that is not the NUMBER ONE thing that happened for you this weekend....it's one of the sweetest moments that happened all weekend and I am so glad I was there to see it. Jenna you are amazing and you do so much to support Matt and I am so happy and proud for you!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Yes, that was one of the best parts of the weekend, but I'm sure that is not the NUMBER ONE thing that happened for you this weekend....it's one of the sweetest moments that happened all weekend and I am so glad I was there to see it. Jenna you are amazing and you do so much to support Matt and I am so happy and proud for you!

LOL no not THE best because well there were just too many bests to pick just one! Thanks so much! I know I am hard to get to know initially so I apologize for it taking me so long to warm up but I loved meeting you, Haley, Cecilie, and Dsouthie.

LOL loved meeting sgr, Lisa and Maci again as well! Hopefully we all get to see Matt again soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 am

Girl I am talking about one particular moment that happened for you that sticks out as one of the most memorable moments of the whole entire weekend. - It's a moment that was so sweet so amazing I will never ever forget it - and it happened to you! You deserve it for all your hard work you do to promote Matt and his career!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:53 pm

See, this interview is why I like Matt so much. He isn't willing to compromise his artistic integrity for anyone, not even the record labels. He believes in himself and his music enough to weigh his options and create something special. That's really admirable in my book. Usually I'd go on, but what more is there to say, really? Smile
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm

I loved that he's CONFIDENT that he's going to get signed! He didn't shy away from it at all....sooner or later we'll get the announcement we've been waiting for for months! I'm listening to his studio of YFM and I'm just so in love. I know he can do it!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm not seeing the interview? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Cacity, look at the bottom of the page where there are videos. There is a thumbnail of "matt giraud in depth interview". Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Cacity, look at the bottom of the page where there are videos. There is a thumbnail of "matt giraud in depth interview". Hope that helps.

Oh my gosh I'm feeling so frustrated cuz I can't view the video either! Crying or Very sad It figures the one video I REALLY wanna see and I can't get it to work! I don't know what I'm doing wrong? scratch
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:48 pm

sgr91 wrote:

Thank you!! I FOUND IT! haha. Smile

Great interview! I am glad he said that he is waiting for the RIGHT kind of deal. Very smart, Matt. We're behind you 100%!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

LOL no not THE best because well there were just too many bests to pick just one! Thanks so much! I know I am hard to get to know initially so I apologize for it taking me so long to warm up but I loved meeting you, Haley, Cecilie, and Dsouthie.

LOL loved meeting sgr, Lisa and Maci again as well! Hopefully we all get to see Matt again soon! cheers

Jenna like I said before in another post I'm glad you came out of your "Shy Shell" Razz and I think your great and I enjoyed our dinner together and also our talk in the motel room about our awesome night at the concert and the Fantastic meet and greet time! Thanks for being there girl!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Great interview! I am glad he said that he is waiting for the RIGHT kind of deal. Very smart, Matt. We're behind you 100%!

Cacity..I clicked on that too but it still didn't come up ..I click on the play and then the "play" goes away but the video doesn't play..the screen is just still black?? is this what it was doing to you?
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Oh, I'm confident Matt will shine! He'll get the deal that's just right for him and will allow him to do soulful piano rock with a bluesy, jazzy twist! The future's bright!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:57 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Oh, I'm confident Matt will shine! He'll get the deal that's just right for him and will allow him to do soulful piano rock with a bluesy, jazzy twist! The future's bright!

I know! Thanks so much for that interview Jenna! I am so excited about:

Record Labels going to see him live at Shows! YES!

I am so happy for him. HE will get signed soon enough. I also agree he is being smart about his record offers. I am positive now he might pull a Castro.

Soulful piano rock with a jazzy twist sounds incredible to me. Do you guys think he will completely leave behind a 1R/TheFray sound from his debut album? I just hope we get something of that too on his album because I love that side of him too.

Anyways.. Good times will come! Yes! Can't wait.. I always sort of knew there would be record label interest! How can they not with a talent like Matt?

Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Cacity..I clicked on that too but it still didn't come up ..I click on the play and then the "play" goes away but the video doesn't play..the screen is just still black?? is this what it was doing to you?

Oh no! I just couldn't find the video link before. I didn't scroll all the way down to the bottom. But once I found it, it worked. I had to let it load for a couple minutes though...because it kept stopping. So I let it load and then watched it. I'm sorry yours isn't working! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Cacity - your avatar is amazing!

We met Tiffany after the concert and she is so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:37 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

Thanks! I love you I love it.

And yeah...she told me!! She was so excited to meet you guys! She said everyone was so sweet and so supportive of Matt. I can't wait to meet you guys too!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Aww, I can't find the interview. (I'm a little late, I know) does anyone know where I can find it?
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 am

Cacity87 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Thanks! I love you I love it.

And yeah...she told me!! She was so excited to meet you guys! She said everyone was so sweet and so supportive of Matt. I can't wait to meet you guys too!

The gathering in Michigan will be so sweet! Sometimes I can't always go into chat because I have to keep a healthy balance betw Matt and family ..HA - but know I am 100% behind Matt and promoting Matt and will do whatever I can to help.

Gosh I'm just beaming with pride today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!   Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox 17 interview from Grand Rapids. A must see!
Page 1 of 1