Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets

Go down 
+13
caro_lalala
dsouthie23
Lisa_M
cranberry
graciecat
jamerce
mattyg93
jessica
cecilie
macigirl
asianmegan
lovethemtigers
Jenna
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 am

megannn wrote:
Jenna, did you get my PM I sent you last week?

No meg I didn't hmmm that's like the 2nd or 3rd Pm I didn't get? Can you resend it?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 am

Jenna wrote:
megannn wrote:
Jenna, did you get my PM I sent you last week?

No meg I didn't hmmm that's like the 2nd or 3rd Pm I didn't get? Can you resend it?

Re sent Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey all

So excited for Matt's solo show coming up in Jan! Very Happy Glad to see many other's are going as well.

I also bought a season subscription and have made plans with Lisa & Megan by offering them each one of my 8 tickets for good seats with the pre-sale tickets. We already have others that have claimed all but one ticket. Megan is waiting to hear back from a PM on that last ticket so we'll know soon if the last one is avail or not for anyone interested. These are front orchestra 3rd row seats cheers

Most of us are coming from the Northeast so we'll be flying in Thu and prob leaving Sun. Must do Monaco Bay while there too Wink

-Gloria
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

glotrovato wrote:
Hey all

So excited for Matt's solo show coming up in Jan! Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Glad to see many other's are going as well.

I also bought a season subscription and have made plans with Lisa & Megan by offering them each one of my 8 tickets for good seats with the pre-sale tickets. We already have others that have claimed all but one ticket. Megan is waiting to hear back from a PM on that last ticket so we'll know soon if the last one is avail or not for anyone interested. These are front orchestra 3rd row seats Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Most of us are coming from the Northeast so we'll be flying in Thu and prob leaving Sun. Must do Monaco Bay while there too Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_wink

-Gloria

That is in out plans. We will be staying Saturday night in Kalamazoo. I have already spoken with megan and Caro a little and we think it would be nice for all of us to stay in the same hotel in GR and then all go to Kalamazoo on Saturday and stay over. We will have to schedule a chat once everyone irons out their travel time. So check back here for the date and time of chat.
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Jenna wrote:
glotrovato wrote:
Hey all

So excited for Matt's solo show coming up in Jan! Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Glad to see many other's are going as well.

I also bought a season subscription and have made plans with Lisa & Megan by offering them each one of my 8 tickets for good seats with the pre-sale tickets. We already have others that have claimed all but one ticket. Megan is waiting to hear back from a PM on that last ticket so we'll know soon if the last one is avail or not for anyone interested. These are front orchestra 3rd row seats Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Most of us are coming from the Northeast so we'll be flying in Thu and prob leaving Sun. Must do Monaco Bay while there too Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 Icon_wink

-Gloria

That is in our plans. We will be staying Saturday night in Kalamazoo. I have already spoken with megan and Caro a little and we think it would be nice for all of us to stay in the same hotel in GR and then all go to Kalamazoo on Saturday and stay over. We will have to schedule a chat once everyone irons out their travel time. So check back here for the date and time of chat.

I agree we all should try to stay at or near same hotels for GR and def stay over in Kalamazoo for Sat night. Did you hear we get a discount for the Hilton Grand Rapids for the Fine Arts Center tickets? That hotel is a sponsor for the venue and is about 5 min from Fine Arts Center. I hear the Radisson in Kazoo is a good option for Sat too Wink

I'll look back here later for chat info.

Thanks,
Glo
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:40 pm

No I didn't realize we get a discount is it a good one? We are planning on staying at the Radisson. It's a beautiful hotel!
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:02 pm

It's pretty good especially for thos wanting to share a room.

Sent you a PM with more details.

Glo

Jenna wrote:
No I didn't realize we get a discount is it a good one? We are planning on staying at the Radisson. It's a beautiful hotel!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

glotrovato wrote:
Hey all

So excited for Matt's solo show coming up in Jan! Very Happy Glad to see many other's are going as well.

I also bought a season subscription and have made plans with Lisa & Megan by offering them each one of my 8 tickets for good seats with the pre-sale tickets. We already have others that have claimed all but one ticket. Megan is waiting to hear back from a PM on that last ticket so we'll know soon if the last one is avail or not for anyone interested. These are front orchestra 3rd row seats cheers

Most of us are coming from the Northeast so we'll be flying in Thu and prob leaving Sun. Must do Monaco Bay while there too Wink

-Gloria

Yes Gloria!! We are going to have SO much fun! I can't wait for January now!! cheers and acourse Monaco Bay is a MUST! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Jenna wrote:

Jenna ..the discount that Gloria is talking about is for the Hilton on Friday night in GR ...not the Radisson in K-zoo...just thought I would clear that up...I hope we all do get together though on Friday and Saturday! It will be a blast!! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Jenna ..the discount that Gloria is talking about is for the Hilton on Friday night in GR ...not the Radisson in K-zoo...just thought I would clear that up...I hope we all do get together though on Friday and Saturday! It will be a blast!! bounce Very Happy

Yes so the Hilton GR looks like a good choice for Thu & Fri but the Radisson is more expensive at 189.00 per night. Maybe we can get a block of rooms if enough people join in and try to get a cheaper rate. I can call and find out if thats possible.

There are a lot of other hotels in the area as well.

Link for hotels: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-deCask4Q
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 am

I'm gonna post this, along with Gloria.
We have an extra ticket for Matt's show.....it's 3rd row, orchestra A. Which I understand is right near Jenna & everyone else that's going with her!

If anyone would like this ticket, please PM me back and I'll provide the price! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 pm

megannn wrote:
I'm gonna post this, along with Gloria.
We have an extra ticket for Matt's show.....it's 3rd row, orchestra A. Which I understand is right near Jenna & everyone else that's going with her!

If anyone would like this ticket, please PM me back and I'll provide the price! Very Happy

Thanks for posting Megan. It is a great seat and at good cost! All you need to do is be able to get there and partay with us lol Very Happy

Please PM one of us if interested.

Glo
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Update on Radisson for Sat Jan 30th:

Spoke to the Sales Mgr, who knows Matt, about getting a block of rooms for everyone wanting to stay there Sat Jan 30th in hopes of getting a better rate than 189.00. Told him our plans of being in town from many diff states to see Matt perform and he said he will try to get us a better rate and was impressed we're coming from all over to see him Very Happy

I said it would be around 10-15 rooms (hopefully that would cover all going from Jenna's group and mine being some will prob be sharing a room)? He said he'll call me back sometime today with a quote.

Please reply or PM if you'll be interested in a room.

Thanks,
Glo
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

Update on Radisson Hotel rate:

The Sales Mgr. called back about the block of rooms and reduced rate and said he can give us the rate of 135.00 (189.00 is current rate) for Matt's Giraud Squad site members. That was the best he can do because they are running short of rooms already due to a large convention in the town that day. He can book double bed rooms for us as well for thos wanting to split cost.

He wants me to send him an e-mail with list of names to book for that rate so please PM me or reply here if you want to be added to the list.

There's another hotel near there that's a bit cheaper rate at Comfort Inn. Rate: 109.99

Link: http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-kalamazoo-michigan-MI255?sid=SDy3M.Zb3JSgWipg.7&month=1&day=30&depart_month=1&depart_day=31

-Glo
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 pm

glotrovato wrote:

The Sales Mgr. called back about the block of rooms and reduced rate and said he can give us the rate of 135.00 (189.00 is current rate) for Matt's Giraud Squad site members. That was the best he can do because they are running short of rooms already due to a large convention in the town that day. He can book double bed rooms for us as well for thos wanting to split cost.

He wants me to send him an e-mail with list of names to book for that rate so please PM me or reply here if you want to be added to the list.

There's another hotel near there that's a bit cheaper rate at Comfort Inn. Rate: 109.99

Link: http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-kalamazoo-michigan-MI255?sid=SDy3M.Zb3JSgWipg.7&month=1&day=30&depart_month=1&depart_day=31

-Glo

Thanks for doing all that research. Will send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm

sgr91 wrote:
glotrovato wrote:

-Glo

Thanks for doing all that research. Will send you a pm.

No prob. Spoke to Jenna recently and we're gonna book some rooms there under that rate for double beds to share the costs before there all sold out Wink
Back to top Go down
bluebell

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Gloria and Megan, I sent you both a PM about the extra ticket you have. I haven't sent a PM before so I just wanted to make sure that you got it. I hope the ticket is still available because I'm really interested in going!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 pm

bluebell wrote:
Gloria and Megan, I sent you both a PM about the extra ticket you have. I haven't sent a PM before so I just wanted to make sure that you got it. I hope the ticket is still available because I'm really interested in going!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets   Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's solo show on Jan. 29 buying subscription & tickets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3