Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!

Go down 
+4
Jenna
kaciecuse
FunnyMonkie
slick7
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's your fave Matt G. Promo Song?
Video 1: The Man From Kalamazoo by ohmygiraud
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 24 ]
Video 2: Promotional song for Matt Giraud by jen.katz
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 168 ]
Video 3: Our Matt Giraud Promo 'Rap' by Kayla Elizabeth
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 20 ]
Video 4: My Matt Giraud Rap (Promotional Single) by kaciecuse
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 134 ]
Video 5: Matt Giraud Promo Video by FunnyMonkie and Michelle
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 97 ]
Video 6: Matt Giraud Piano Man by lovethemtigers
Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 457

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm

I will be down for the next mission for sure. I don't doubt the votes are legit... but the voting is not done yet and I am gonna do my darndest to get ppl to vote! LOL Win or lose I am not quitting here! There has been too much emotion into this mission LOL... and it may not be what some will assume... haha! I won't go down without a fight... and I am so glad to have such good competition! I just want to win so badly! And I don't think thats being mean just being truthful!

Thats it for the Monkey on this issue!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
ilovemyc

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm

Everyone did awesome! Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I just want to second what many have said. I am amazed how both creative and brave you 6 are! I know I could not have come up with anything half as clever as you all did - not to mention put yourself out there singing. I am very impressed.
We will definitely send Matt all the videos - I am sure he will be equally impressed and touched by all that you guys put into them and how much you are willing to do for him.
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Kacie! Look at you get those last minute votes!!! Go you!!!
Back to top Go down
jen.katz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 am

oh my gosh!

I have to say that I watched every video and they were all absolutely great! and Kacie you had an incredible surge down to the wire, I really thought you were going to pull it out! All of the vids are amazing and really any one of them could've won. Thank you so much to the street team organizers for putting this together, it was so much fun to do!!

<3 Jen
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am

FunnyMonkie wrote:
Kacie! Look at you get those last minute votes!!! Go you!!!

haha yeah lol my cousins all the sudden last min desided to help me out and get me some votes! i'm very greatful! ahh only 34! i wish i had just one more hour! one more hour i could smash that up and pull out an amazing victory - you shoulda done 12 am pac time! lol oh well i tried to catch up as best as i could...

2nd place 2 contests in a row... bitter sweat - will i ever get 1st place - third times the charm right?
Back to top Go down
slick7

slick7

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am

Poll is now closed! Thanks to all who participated!

Winner will be verified and announced on Wednesday, December 16th at 7:00pm.

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lobirch

lobirch

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 am

thanks for doing this! great contest and everyone's videos were really great Smile congrats, jen! you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xxlobirchxx
kaciecuse

kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 am

lol imma hold my head high with the swagga of a champion and take my second place victory with pride - good job everyone - i feel like i come off as a sore looser and i'm sorry i'm just really competitive =] good game everyone! yawl fantastic! group hug! we're all a team at the end of the day - sometimes a competition can make people resent each other and i appologize for my resentment - what we accomplished as a group is far more amazing than what we've accomplished individually and we all stuck our necks out there for our man and we should all get around of applause and a standing ovation for that! HOLLA!

if we all made people realize how amazing Matt is - that's all that matters in the end, that's all that matters... and that's the point of these missions, to get Matt out there and recognized and make people realize how important and special he really is! haha and that's all i have to say

peace and love
Kacie =p
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:41 am

kaciecuse wrote:
lol imma hold my head high with the swagga of a champion and take my second place victory with pride - good job everyone - i feel like i come off as a sore looser and i'm sorry i'm just really competitive =] good game everyone! yawl fantastic! group hug! we're all a team at the end of the day - sometimes a competition can make people resent each other and i appologize for my resentment - what we accomplished as a group is far more amazing than what we've accomplished individually and we all stuck our necks out there for our man and we should all get around of applause and a standing ovation for that! HOLLA!

if we all made people realize how amazing Matt is - that's all that matters in the end, that's all that matters... and that's the point of these missions, to get Matt out there and recognized and make people realize how important and special he really is! haha and that's all i have to say

peace and love
Kacie =p

This post deserves a round of applause! I couldn't have said it better myself! I totally agree Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

I need the address of all the participants so I can send you the 2 DVD's. One of all the AI stuff and one of the Cornorstone show. So if you'd like these PM me your address.
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:09 am

Jenna wrote:
I need the address of all the participants so I can send you the 2 DVD's. One of all the AI stuff and one of the Cornorstone show. So if you'd like these PM me your address.

oh FO SHO! =]
Back to top Go down
jen.katz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 am

Quote :

how should I send you my address? on twitter or..?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 am

jen.katz wrote:
Quote :

how should I send you my address? on twitter or..?

Yes Twitter is fine Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jen.katz

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 am

Quote :
Yes Twitter is fine

can you follow me (@mizzjenk) on twitter so i can DM you my address? Thanks so much for everything!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 am

jen.katz wrote:
Quote :
Yes Twitter is fine

can you follow me (@mizzjenk) on twitter so i can DM you my address? Thanks so much for everything!

Sure following you!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:31 pm

34... 34... that # will haunt me for life lol jk it's nbd! =]
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

So can you guess who the winner of the personal bubble tweet from the one the only Matt Giraud is? Well if not here is the official announcement!

The winner is...Miss Jen Katz! Congrats Jen and thanks for entering our mission and helping to spread the word about how amazing our Matt is!

Again thanks to everyone who was brave enough to enter. You are all SUPER Matt Fans!

Look for our next mission tomorrow morning. I think you guys will love this mission!
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Jenna wrote:
So can you guess who the winner of the personal bubble tweet from the one the only Matt Giraud is? Well if not here is the official announcement!

The winner is...Miss Jen Katz! Congrats Jen and thanks for entering our mission and helping to spread the word about how amazing our Matt is!

Again thanks to everyone who was brave enough to enter. You are all SUPER Matt Fans!

Look for our next mission tomorrow morning. I think you guys will love this mission!

Its OOOONNNN tmrw!!! LOL I am gonna win one of these... and I am sure Kacie and I will fight each other for it again haha

And congrats Jen... good job gettin the votes!
Back to top Go down
LOL

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 am

yeah...LOL!

I only had 14 votes for my rendition of Piano Man, but I didn't campaign, cuz the fewer people that see mine the better !LOL Congrats to the winner Miss Jenn Katz. Everyone did an awesome job. I mainly did mine to let Matt know how much I support him - even it means making a fool of myself LOL!

Not that anyone cares since i only got 14 votes - but here are the lyrics to Matt Giraud Piano Man:

It's American Idol, Season 8
The Judges are all settled in
A guy from Michigan is there to sing
This is where His Dream Begins

He sang "Georgia" so Sweetly
The Judges they all gave him praise
When he sang "Let's Get It On"
It started the fangirl Craze

la -la - la de da dum
Sing us a song You're Our Piano Man
Sing I Miss You Tonight
Cuz we're always in the mood for a bubbletweet
And you got us waiting up all night....

Well, Paula said you were piercing through hearts
Oh you sure pierced through mine
When you sang "So Small"
You lit up the phones lines
Cuz Boy This is right where you belong

You sang and played that piano
Night after night on the tour
And You took the critics and the fans by storm
Matt Giraud your vocals are pure

la la da de da dum..

Now the Idol Tour came to an end
It was fun, but it was time to move on
Now your jammin with Billy and writing with Monty
And singing your very own songs...

and us fans are practicing your lyrics
Cuz we all feel your music
Matt Giraud you are our Superstar
Soon you'll be topping those billboard charts

Sing us a song, your our Piano Man
Sing "Gonna Get Me a Break"
We're all in the mood for Originals
And we love "Whatever It Takes"

It's a sold out crowd for a solo show
And Matt give us a smile
Cuz he knows it's him we've all come to see
And he'll sing and he'll play for awhile

And The piano sounds like an orchestra
And his vocals, he delivers those riffs
And as he sings "Breakin In a Broken Heart"
We stand and cheert for our Superstar!

Sing us a song you're our piano man
sing I Miss You Tonight
Matt Giraud you're our Superstar
And you feel our hearts with delight.......
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
yeah...LOL!

I only had 14 votes for my rendition of Piano Man, but I didn't campaign, cuz the fewer people that see mine the better !LOL Congrats to the winner Miss Jenn Katz. Everyone did an awesome job. I mainly did mine to let Matt know how much I support him - even it means making a fool of myself LOL!

Not that anyone cares since i only got 14 votes - but here are the lyrics to Matt Giraud Piano Man:

It's American Idol, Season 8
The Judges are all settled in
A guy from Michigan is there to sing
This is where His Dream Begins

He sang "Georgia" so Sweetly
The Judges they all gave him praise
When he sang "Let's Get It On"
It started the fangirl Craze

la -la - la de da dum
Sing us a song You're Our Piano Man
Sing I Miss You Tonight
Cuz we're always in the mood for a bubbletweet
And you got us waiting up all night....

Well, Paula said you were piercing through hearts
Oh you sure pierced through mine
When you sang "So Small"
You lit up the phones lines
Cuz Boy This is right where you belong

You sang and played that piano
Night after night on the tour
And You took the critics and the fans by storm
Matt Giraud your vocals are pure

la la da de da dum..

Now the Idol Tour came to an end
It was fun, but it was time to move on
Now your jammin with Billy and writing with Monty
And singing your very own songs...

and us fans are practicing your lyrics
Cuz we all feel your music
Matt Giraud you are our Superstar
Soon you'll be topping those billboard charts

Sing us a song, your our Piano Man
Sing "Gonna Get Me a Break"
We're all in the mood for Originals
And we love "Whatever It Takes"

It's a sold out crowd for a solo show
And Matt give us a smile
Cuz he knows it's him we've all come to see
And he'll sing and he'll play for awhile

And The piano sounds like an orchestra
And his vocals, he delivers those riffs
And as he sings "Breakin In a Broken Heart"
We stand and cheert for our Superstar!

Sing us a song you're our piano man
sing I Miss You Tonight
Matt Giraud you're our Superstar
And you feel our hearts with delight.......

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED ur idea! I didn't get to watch the whole thing yet... but I did listen to a lot of it Smile If I were on the other end I really don't know who I would vote for... I have my faves thats for sure but it would be hard to pick from those!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Awww Tigers, I loooove your lyrics!!! I would've LOVED to have participated in this mission BUT unfortunately I had no time to put together my video and I couldn't think of anymore lyrics to go with my song hahaha! But I'll join Tigers & add my lyrics for the heck of it! Smile

To the tune of Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" Razz

With so much music in this in-dus-try
I'm sure it's hard bein M-A-double T-G
But he, somehow, some way
Keeps comin up with hot piano beats like every single day
Matt please, kick a little something for the G's (yeah)
And, make a few friends as (yeah!) you breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the concert's still bumpin
Cause security is gone You got fans in the hotel singin let's get it on And, they aint leavin til six in the mornin (six in the mornin)
So what you wanna do, sheeeit
He's got a sheet full of lyrics and his homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and close the doors
But (but what) we wanted more shows, yeah!
So we gonna take a shot to this
Fans up, haters down, while the Giraud Squad bounce to this

Rollin down the street, singin so small, and I miss you tonight Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

Now, that, I got me some new Matt G
Everybody got they hits, but they ain't like he
Now this types of shizz, happens all the time
They got to get theirs but fool I gotta get mine
Everything is fine when you listenin to the M-S-G
He's got the cultivating music that be captivating me
Who listens, to the words that he speak
As I dance in GR in the middle of the street
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Shoooot I feel like posting the lyrics to the "Matt Can Show You The World" vid... cuz those were good! Megan I think you should still make the vid! Get a Gangta Chain and someone to ride you through ur city on the handlebars of their bike Smile haha... I really think that would be AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:48 pm

LOL the lyrics to my video are in the video info on youtube if you wanna sing along the next time you watch it haa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KSGo4NfNw

check it! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Basket-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com