Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?

Go down 
+6
cranberry
lumma
Shawnicity
graciecat
mattyfan
pasnthru
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pasnthru

pasnthru

Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 am

I miss everyone Sad And I miss talking to everyone about Matt Razz

And I absolutely hate AI this season Mad so I miss the excitement of watching it every week like last season Sleep

But I still love Matt I love you and can't wait for the EP bounce

Well, I just wanted to say hi Exclamation and to see how many emoticons I could use in one post Laughing
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Still checking here everyday for any Matty news. I miss him. Sad Please post any news whatsoever on him. Hahah!

I absolutely hate Season 9 after Alex Lambert got the boot. The rest of the season is a total waste of TV time. I haven't seen it the past 2 weeks. I think people are watching AI die right before their eyes. Hopefully XFactor will revive the reality singing show in this country.

The one good thing I thank AI for...awesome memories of Matt, like this:
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Still checking here everyday for any Matty news. I miss him. Sad Please post any news whatsoever on him. Hahah!

I absolutely hate Season 9 after Alex Lambert got the boot. The rest of the season is a total waste of TV time. I haven't seen it the past 2 weeks. I think people are watching AI die right before their eyes. Hopefully XFactor will revive the reality singing show in this country.

The one good thing I thank AI for...awesome memories of Matt, like this:

Hey there Mattyfan....I agree - Alex was the only one who I think has any real marketable talent. I would buy his CD if there ever is one. Crystal has a really nice voice, but I already lived through the 70's and have plenty of that kind of music. I'm still watching out of habit I guess (and I keep thinking someone will do something worthwhile). Last week was horrible though and I'm not sure Casey's pretty face is enough reason to waste my time anyimore Laughing
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi pasn' and mattyfan! I don't get here as often as I used to or would like. Life has been very hectic! I agree about Idol this year.. Sleep I do like Crystal a lot and Lee seems to be growing on me, now if he can just grow some personality! Razz I would love to go to another Matt Concert but too far away. Hope he starts getting out there more and I still wish he would hire a manager. I am worried he is slipping from the scene some. It was nice seeing him on Idol (even it was with Scott- Rolling Eyes ). He seemed to get a nice boost from it, still want to see him doing his own music! Anyway... hang in there ladies!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Trying to hang in there! Laughing I think we have to be VERY patient as Matt fans. Our guy seems like a perfectionist, doesn't he?!
Back to top Go down
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 pm

does anyone hate lee as much as i do? Mad he is taking all fans away from matt..... which completely sucks! god i hate him.... pig
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey guys just popping in to say hi
Been busy with relocation and settling down, but I check here and Matt's tweet every single day for any Matt news. Still, Matt remains my fav Idol of all time and one of best voices I ever heard Idol or not. I just wish he reaches out to more public outside Michigan and be a little more available, musically. But I'm taking what I can get and enjoying his duet and AI studio recordings (yeah still... Razz ) in the mean time while looking forward to his EP. Take care all.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 am

pasnthru wrote:
I miss everyone Sad And I miss talking to everyone about Matt Razz

And I absolutely hate AI this season Mad so I miss the excitement of watching it every week like last season Sleep

But I still love Matt I love you and can't wait for the EP bounce

Well, I just wanted to say hi Exclamation and to see how many emoticons I could use in one post Laughing

Hi there pasnthru! And others too!
Well done with the emoticons!
Still here and everywhere for any Matt related of course.
Can´t wait for the EP! and also the April show, maybe there will be vids from that on YT..
I kind of like the perfectionist aspect mattyfan said ,I like that a lot.
Take care! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm still here! There just doesn't seem to be anything to talk about. I love Matt and I hate to say anything negative but he really does need to do more to keep his fans interested. He could do video blogs or just good old fashion blogs. I can't lie I have been thinking about closing the forum due to lack of interest. I'm just not sure why I continue to keep it open? Most of his fans are on twitter because that is the only place he is at and he has never really took an interest in the board. So my question is...should I continue to spend so much energy on something that has lost its appeal?

I definitely will keep open the twitter account and youtube channel and will continue to give cellcerts when I can find a broadcaster. Which by the way I still need for the concert in April if anyone is interested?

I haven't yet decided what to do. I will let everyone know when I figure it out! This was great though and I appreciate everyone who has contributed to the forum Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 am

Jenna, you have to know how much we all appreciate everything you do! You're our hero, no less. I don't know what I'd do without the updates about Matt from here and your twitter account. Thank YOU!!! It's comforting to know there are others out there who feel the same devotion to Matt, and that there's a place like this where we can all communicate and share... Yes, I also wish more people would participate in the Forum. We know the fans are out there (and they probably check here often but just don't post), but I guess Twitter and Facebook are taking over fandoms. Very Happy Maybe we should we post this site on Matt's facebook page whenever we have a chance? More people may want to join.

I can't wait for something new and exciting from Matt. I hope he hurries up already and gets on a tour. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: thanks, and I vote to keep this running!   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 am

I think there haven't been a lot of posts because there isn't a lot of news right now. But I'm sure that will change soon. The concert is just 3 weeks away, so there will be lots of great new videos.

It seems that Matt is at some sort of crossroads where he is trying to put an EP out, but wants to record each song with a really good producer, and that is hard. He probably has demo versions of everything recorded at this point, at least with Sweet Japonic. He has EP-quality recordings of "I Miss You Tonight", "4AM" and "If I Say Hallelujah" (Sony studios!), and possibly also "Gimme a Break". But I would hope, hope, hope that any EP would also have "Brand New Day" because that is an amazing song, and he hasn't mentioned recording that.

I would imagine Matt is not tweeting because he doesn't have an answer to when his EP will come out, or what he is doing, or why things aren't moving faster. Sometimes I wish he was doing things differently, but then I realize how great the music he is creating is because he is taking his time to do it right. I definitely respect his desire to do it himself and maintain creative control.

Jenna, it is true that Matt has more of a community on twitter, but I think this forum is valuable, at least until he gets his music out.
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey Jenna,

I'm really hoping you'll decide to keep this forum open at least until Matt releases his EP. I'm just being selfish though, cause it's you doing all of the work and I just get to enjoy coming here, so I understand whatever you decide to do.

I too wish Matt would put a little more effort into keeping his fans updated and throwing us little bones - even a few bubble tweets would go a long way! I know he's busy, but I really would like to hear a little more from his tweets than that he's having dinner with his family or shopping at the Disney store. I miss him so much this season and Idol is so depressing, and I want to hear his gorgeous voice and to be assured by him that everything is going according to his plans, and that our patience will be rewarded!!
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 pm

Even though I do have Twitter it is easier for me to keep up with Matt updates here on the forum!
I have a suggestion how about starting a thread about Matt's up coming concert?
Like who all going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Jenna wrote:
I'm still here! There just doesn't seem to be anything to talk about. I love Matt and I hate to say anything negative but he really does need to do more to keep his fans interested. He could do video blogs or just good old fashion blogs. I can't lie I have been thinking about closing the forum due to lack of interest. I'm just not sure why I continue to keep it open? Most of his fans are on twitter because that is the only place he is at and he has never really took an interest in the board. So my question is...should I continue to spend so much energy on something that has lost its appeal?

I definitely will keep open the twitter account and youtube channel and will continue to give cellcerts when I can find a broadcaster. Which by the way I still need for the concert in April if anyone is interested?

I haven't yet decided what to do. I will let everyone know when I figure it out! This was great though and I appreciate everyone who has contributed to the forum Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? Icon_biggrin

Hello Jenna! You have been working with this forum for so long and I love you for creating a home base for us. I freaking admire your kick ass working ethics!!! For real! Don´t know much about fan sites but I feel this has truly been The forum for Matt fans. Twitter is like fast food lol. This forum has always been the place to find all the updates and the connecting with other fans has been much fun. I do think fans need a place of their own. And I am forever grateful; you and sgr made my Matt Giraud concert possible! I understand your point of view and eventually everything changes.. even it is hard..Kudos to you anyways,let us know!
And that YT channel is just simply AWESOME! sunny
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 am

I miss talking about Matt everyday, too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Aww guys you all are so great and believe me I know everyone appreciates the board.

I have decided to keep it open until Matt opens his own board. I will be closing mattgiraudfans.net cause no one really uses it but the forum, twitter, youtube channel and video gallery will all stay open. I will be posting links to video gallery and youtube channel up at the top of the forum! Thanks to everyone who has made this a great place!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?   Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellooooooooo.....anybody still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com