Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!

Go down 
+17
Janizzle
mikkk2.0
mch
poisnivy
pebbles87
jamerce
be11s
OvenMitt
mattyfan
cranberry
macigirl
lovethemtigers
skycheyan
Jenna
meagsmatt
sgr91
crys7
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crys7

crys7

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Empty
PostSubject: Matt! & the other''s on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Really long interview w/ the top 10 (minus kris & adam)

www.accesshollywood.com/dish-of-salt/dish-of-salt-idol-2009-runners-up-talk-tour_videotab_1109933
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Continued watching, & heard/saw this:

Matt to Scott:

Dueling pianos..."we should have done that on the finale!"

Kinda sounds like they were giving a pinch more details about what was supposed to happen. & you can hear Allison & the others sayin' "Oooooooooh" & Michael was like "Cut"

TPTB are definitely hiding something. Jerks.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: You beat me to this.   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:05 am

It was absolutely obvious that there was supposed to be dueling pianos.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

^^ Yess. Between Allison's expression, the cutting away to Michael's smiling face to avoid Scott and Matt's expressions, and then Matt changing the subject to asking Allison who's she'd like to duet with..damn you AI, still! Otherwise, I loved the interview! They seem to all act like a big, happy, dysfunctional, perfect family Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

Absolutely loved the Access Hollywood interview. Thanks so much for posting it. It brought a smile to my face and it was desperately needed after the finale travesty.

Favorite parts...

Loved that Matt is the biggest flirt, complainer, and most goofiest. Loved that the other idols were ripping on him and impersonating his flirting. I just love this guy and ummm obviously so does Laura Saltman. She couldn't keep her hands off of him but then again who can blame her.

I hope he was kidding about the T-Pain duet with Anoop...PLEASE NO MATT!

Does Michael ever stop talking?

I hope we get more solos than duets and group numbers on the tour. I just want to see and hear Matt!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Loved this interview!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:04 am

My take - Matt is clearly the "house" favorite amongst the other contestants. I find it interesting how cozy Laura Saltman was with him (OK and jealous)
As far as the other idols go: I thought Megan was most devoid of personality and both Allsion and Lil were more engaging than I gave them credit for. I think Scott had some difficulty following the banter without the visual cues but he tried and smiled a lot. Anoop came off as a little stand-offish to me whereas Michael Sarver (although I agree liked to hear himself talk) seemed like a sweety to me. Lastly, I thought Danny came off like Danny always does = egocentric. He tried throwing both Allison (your face in week 1) and Matt (what would your girlfriend say about this - which one?). Having said that, I would have definitely given it to him when he said - Kinda single, Its complicated -- he's done that twice and no one is buying it.
Overall - LOVED this interview. Its between this and Idolatry for me. I still cant believe some of the Matt haters would exclaim that he had no personality or was full of himself!!
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:26 am

I loved this interview. Yes danny still a douche. I loved how matt little dig at idol.

But man kristen wanted to dry hump him.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:25 am

I've posted alot about this on the Idol boards, but I love this interview. My take on it...Matt's the most popular among the group. Everybody loves him. He is the goofiest, messiest, takes the longest in the dressing room, the flirtiest...etc.
I found Matt, Danny and Anoop to be really tight with each other, that's why they kept picking on each other. I loved the whole flirting thing. I like how Miss Saltman said she knew the answer to the question herself after spending time with Matt the night before. I thought his answers to the question of "are you single" was a play on the ones he's given before, "kind of" "it's Complicated" HA. He is such a jokester.
I loved the part where Anoop talks about Danny and Matt being annoying with their screaming in the vehicle on the way back from a ford shoot, and then how Danny says that he and Matt will torment Anoop on the tour and hope they have triple decker beds with Anoop in the middle, Matt on bottom and himself on top. Too funny!

Megan had zero personality. Michael is sweet and the voice of wisdom. Anoop is a little uptight, but funny a typical frat boy really. Allison is funky and fun. Lil Rounds is fun. Scott is very sweet and smiles alot. Danny - just a good guy who is bursting with personality and likes to be the center of attention and give everyone a hard time, in a fun way. And Matty g - the most charismatic member of the whole group. Laura Saltman was obviously drawn to him. She was practically in her lap and couldnt' keep her hands off him, but who can blame her. He was funny and very sweet. He is the center of attention. I don't see how America could hate him and not see his personality after that. Its obvious he is very popular among the other idols..if not THE most popular.

I liked his joke about singing "justin timberlake" songs and then Laura jokes back with him...Danny actually looked a little jealous of the relaxed relationship between Matt and Laura. They were very comfortable with each other. I think he was kind of surprised at the flirting going on so openingly between Laura and Matt. Very interesting.

Oh he was so joking about singing "T I" with Anoop. Matt is just a jokester and loves to keep people guessing. I bet he was a blast to be around when he was performing at that piano bar.

Overall i just absolutely loved this interview and had a smile and a laugh the entire time I was watching it. I feel like I know these guys. Oh I wish I could see the tour!!!!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:42 am

How can one man be so adorable!!

The surprise for me was that Danny seemed to be fun. What! I have disliked him intensely and never understood when I read Matt and he would hang out. I kinda get it now.

I am not surprised that Matt is the spark plug for the group. He is so fun! And adorable! And sweet! And cute! And sexy! And he has an incredible voice! No wonder we are all addicted to MG!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:53 am

I'm OVERJOYED!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:27 am

tigersrno1 wrote:
I've posted alot about this on the Idol boards, but I love this interview. My take on it...Matt's the most popular among the group. Everybody loves him. He is the goofiest, messiest, takes the longest in the dressing room, the flirtiest...etc.
I found Matt, Danny and Anoop to be really tight with each other, that's why they kept picking on each other. I loved the whole flirting thing. I like how Miss Saltman said she knew the answer to the question herself after spending time with Matt the night before. I thought his answers to the question of "are you single" was a play on the ones he's given before, "kind of" "it's Complicated" HA. He is such a jokester.
I loved the part where Anoop talks about Danny and Matt being annoying with their screaming in the vehicle on the way back from a ford shoot, and then how Danny says that he and Matt will torment Anoop on the tour and hope they have triple decker beds with Anoop in the middle, Matt on bottom and himself on top. Too funny!

Megan had zero personality. Michael is sweet and the voice of wisdom. Anoop is a little uptight, but funny a typical frat boy really. Allison is funky and fun. Lil Rounds is fun. Scott is very sweet and smiles alot. Danny - just a good guy who is bursting with personality and likes to be the center of attention and give everyone a hard time, in a fun way. And Matty g - the most charismatic member of the whole group. Laura Saltman was obviously drawn to him. She was practically in her lap and couldnt' keep her hands off him, but who can blame her. He was funny and very sweet. He is the center of attention. I don't see how America could hate him and not see his personality after that. Its obvious he is very popular among the other idols..if not THE most popular.

I liked his joke about singing "justin timberlake" songs and then Laura jokes back with him...Danny actually looked a little jealous of the relaxed relationship between Matt and Laura. They were very comfortable with each other. I think he was kind of surprised at the flirting going on so openingly between Laura and Matt. Very interesting.

Oh he was so joking about singing "T I" with Anoop. Matt is just a jokester and loves to keep people guessing. I bet he was a blast to be around when he was performing at that piano bar.

Overall i just absolutely loved this interview and had a smile and a laugh the entire time I was watching it. I feel like I know these guys. Oh I wish I could see the tour!!!!!

I agree with everything you said! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:27 pm

I think that woman needs a bad girl # badly. Heheh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:31 pm

YEESSS! Great interview! Between that, the Colbie Caillat thing, and the starpulse.com ranking I am finally feeling optimistic about Matt's future again. Don't get me wrong: I have complete faith in Matt's abilities and potential, but after Wednseday, I was really shaken. I was beginning to think that his snub was a bad sign. That he was being shut out. But now, I really see that it's Idol, not Matt, that has the problem. They are going to be kicking themselves HARD soon when they realize they should have been better to Matt (among others!). Especially if Adam gets signed by someone else and they are left scrambling to make lemonade out of Kris' win (because you KNOW they weren't thinking it was gonna be Kris' album they'd be promoting!).

But I digress. Back to the interview. That interview was everything Larry King was not. I am actually glad that Laura Saltman talked to the group without Kris and Adam; it gave the other contestants their due. I have to say, I have never liked Danny; he has always come off as a straight-up pompous douchebag to me. But I will give him credit in this interview. He might be kinda douchy, but he means well, sometimes it just comes out the wrong way. I was also surprised to find that I liked Lil alot more after the interview, too. She seems really warm and natural. And others who mentioned Megan's lack of personality were right. She's, for me for you dawg, the female version of Kris. Such a beautiful package, but just not much oomph under the surface. Michael Sarver had more personality (surprise, surprise, big guy!)!

And then we have Matt. Oh, Matty....THIS is why we love him so much! I love that you only need scratch his surface to discover how amazing, charming, engaging, and magnetic a person he really is! That personality coupled with his astronomical talent level....PERFECTION! And that boy must have some strong pheromones, because every woman who gets within sniffing range is attached to his hip! I'm sure it was no coincidence that Saltman had him sit right next to her. Matt was her "right hand man" during that interview, meaning that she couldn't keep her right hand off of his body, or her left, for that matter! Woahkay, I just realized that I've been gushing for way too long on this post, but that's why we're here, right? I'll just wrap up by saying that I am sure you all are as satisfied as I am with that interview: Matt Giraud is back in the spotlight, where he belongs!
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:37 pm

I loved this interview so much! Matt is such a sweetheat; I loved it when they were all impersonating his flirting, haha. Matt's like "I'm just a nice guy! She was sitting all by herself!" Suuuuuure, Matt. You're not fooling anyone Wink
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Thanks for posting this! cheers
That was a great interview! cheers
So okay Matt is the biggest flirt, the messiest and the biggest complainer! That is too funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

this was a GREAT interview!! As much as I love seeing just Matt, I think I always like when they feature ALL of the contestants, it really shows that they DO get along like they say they do. (And, I was also happy that Adam and Kris weren't there... it seems when they are around they are the center of attention, and otherwise Matt ALWAYS is!) My thoughts about the other contestants: I don't necessarily think Megan is devoid of personality, my theory is, because she didn't want to audition (didnt her family make her) she's probably realized she doesn't want to do this with her life, and with 9 other people around I think sometimes there's no point in shouting over others if you've got nothing to say. (im like this too) I also think Danny is loud and talkative because he came from a family with 6 siblings and probably had to be, but I actually liked him here Shocked Anoop is a typical only child... and I love the "stupid nickname.. can you say BROMANCE!!! And I actually liked him more here than I did when he was on the show too!

now on to Matt! it doesn't surprise me that he's the biggest flirt... when EVERY female within striking distance is ALL OVER you (seriously, who wishes they were the interviewer) he can't be rude! haha. But all the guys love him too!!! What is it about him that makes EVERYONE just go ape shit over him!?!?! I still haven't figured it out, but I don't care because it's fun to lurve him! The finale thing still seems to make him uneasy, as well as the others. I didn't think there was anything scandalous going on until I watched their reactions... could they be hiding something? And why doesn't he just say he has a GF, it's not that big of a deal!
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:58 am

I LOVE this interview! I posted these in the screencaps thread, but they belong here too Smile

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah1

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah2

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah3

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah4

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah5

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah6

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah7

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah8

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah9

lil jg action..

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah10
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:04 am

OKAY had to watch this interview again this morning first thing as I sat down with my first cup of coffee. I am so addicted to Matt Giraud. How did this happen??? What is it about him???? I want to see more interviews like this. I love the playfulness between Matt, Danny and Anoop.
Another part about the flirting question...I loved how Matt says "Lil Rounds. Lil Rounds!" and she is punching him. Too cute.
What can I say, I loved all of it! Matt is the most adorable, sexiest, coolest, flirtiest, most likeable, loveable contestant to ever grace the Idol stage. By far. I have to listen several times to the part where he says "i'm gonna sing all justin timberlake songs" in that funny little voice he uses. Oh another new part I noticed. When Laura is talking to them about Megan and Anoop. Megan says "look at him, he's so cute" (refering to Anoop) then you hear someone (a female) say "Sorry Matt." - who says that? Megan or Laura Saltman. The camera itself is drawn to Matt. I'm drawn to Matt. All of you Giraud Bad Girls are drawn to Matt. It won't be long, all of America will be drawn to Matt. AS Danny said, "Matt, you can't help it." When you got it, you just got it!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:31 am

Tiger, you are so right on! I also got a cup of coffee and sat down and rewatched this interview. The fact that it is my son's birthday and I have things to do never came up in my mind. I woke up thinking of Matt. I keep trying to figure out how he has me wrapped around every song he sings and every word he says. He's magical! I love him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:51 am

poisnivy wrote:

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! Ah6

I love this one!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:42 pm

^^me too!!
Back to top Go down
mikkk2.0

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Hehe lovin the caps! That interview was adorable geek Matt's just awesome! I like witnessing how tight he seems to be with Danny and Anoop. They have such a cute friendship. I hope they have BTS's vids of them three on tour..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/home
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Ahh, so mad I missed this! Loved the interview, really enjoyed seeing all of them. Yes Danny and Michael were a bit too chatty...but they all seem to be really close in my eyes and I hope the tour turns out to be fantastic.

So many favorite Matty moments. Will have to watch a few more times. But Matt is so SEXY with that fedora, he just kills it! Everyone loves him, obviously. I'm really starting to like Anoop and would enjoy seeing them duet, actually. Also liked the idea of a gospel thang (though I'm not into gospel--it'd just be totally different) with Sarver.
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm

This interview was one of the best I've seen with Matt! He is so entertaining and lovable! I love how he is close with Anoop and Danny! You definitely get to see a lot of personality with them. I too am curious as to why he doesn't just say that he has a gf. He must just like to keep us guessing Smile
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: girlfriend topic   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm guessing someone pointed out to him how popular he is with the ladies and recommended that he keep his personal life quiet. Its just like Adam keeping his sexuality a secret. Many of the teenagers who vote for AI like to have a fantasy and a wife/girlfriend/boyfriend can kill that. Its like that comment that Simon made to Kris about keeping his wife under wraps longer.
Some were suggesting something more sinister like they broke up but they flew back together to KZoo after he was booted, and she was in the audience at his hometown welcome. All the evidence points to him and Jessica being perfectly happy together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!   Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt! & the other's on Access Hollywood!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next