Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's Best Tweet Yet!

Go down 
+7
mattyg93
cranberry
cecilie
Jenna
Holly417
pebbles87
crys7
11 posters
AuthorMessage
crys7

crys7

Matt's Best Tweet Yet! Empty
PostSubject: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 am

His latest tweet is bursting w/ optimism!

Quote :
I promise to make some good stuff in the near future.. Smile

I think he's responding to the tons of people who have been tweeting him & asking about his music. I feel very happy for him.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 am

haha, I was waiting for someone to post that!!! I don't want to get all fangirly but I really feel like something's up... he doesn't just hope to make good music soon he PROMISES to make good music SOON. I analyze every word he tweets (ask the girls on Twitter haha... I'm certifiably insane!) I honestly and truly believe good things are on the horizon... and I'm typically more of a pessimist than an optimist...
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 am

pebbles87 wrote:
haha, I was waiting for someone to post that!!! I don't want to get all fangirly but I really feel like something's up... he doesn't just hope to make good music soon he PROMISES to make good music SOON. I analyze every word he tweets (ask the girls on Twitter haha... I'm certifiably insane!) I honestly and truly believe good things are on the horizon... and I'm typically more of a pessimist than an optimist...

It is true! The moment I read it I knew her and Leah were gonna have a hay day with this one!

It does sound like he knows something though! It makes me excited for him!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 am

pebbles87 wrote:

ITA, Pebbles! I just have a gut feeling there's something very good going on for that man. I also agree about analyzing his tweets...& the tweets of others who quite possibly have anything to do w/ his career LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 am

Holly417 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

It is true! The moment I read it I knew her and Leah were gonna have a hay day with this one!

It does sound like he knows something though! It makes me excited for him!! Surprised

haha thanks Holly, it's true!! Leah and I are freakin analytical loons on this stuff... I really think he knows something... I've got a ton of theories in my brain about this latest tweet... maybe I'll ramble them out later... gotta sleep on it first (Because I was asleep when he tweeted and I woke up and had to get back on this damn computer to analyze.....
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 am

pebbles87 wrote:
Holly417 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

haha thanks Holly, it's true!! Leah and I are freakin analytical loons on this stuff... I really think he knows something... I've got a ton of theories in my brain about this latest tweet... maybe I'll ramble them out later... gotta sleep on it first (Because I was asleep when he tweeted and I woke up and had to get back on this damn computer to analyze.....

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 am

pebbles87 wrote:
Holly417 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

This happens to me every night! I swear I am addicted to this fandom! I definitely need an intervention.

I am so excited to watch this man's career take off...even when I am Angsting! I am excited for the tour but at the same time I want it to be over so he can really begin his career.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 am

Oh man this man kills me! Did you guys see this one? This guy is just so amazing. I am so glad I decided to support him! I love you

Quote :
dreamed but never thought I would actually ever have such great fans. It still blows my mind that you guys listen to my music. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:02 am

Jenna wrote:
Oh man this man kills me! Did you guys see this one? This guy is just so amazing. I am so glad I decided to support him! I love you

Quote :
dreamed but never thought I would actually ever have such great fans. It still blows my mind that you guys listen to my music. Thank you.

He's so grateful, & humble. I love it. I love HIM!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 am

What a guy! Amazing - love it!

And then he just posted this one
Quote :
MGiraudOfficialI promise to make some good stuff in the near future

So - what du you think - is he hinting towards the tour - or possibly a record??? SOO excited bounce
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:20 am

What a hectic tweets day.Love them all!So excited about the good stuff coming. bounce
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 am

cecilie wrote:
What a guy! Amazing - love it!

And then he just posted this one
Quote :
MGiraudOfficialI promise to make some good stuff in the near future

So - what du you think - is he hinting towards the tour - or possibly a record??? SOO excited bounce

That's what I am thinking about?
Is he hoping to make good some good stuff? But he is promising it, so.. I dunno.

Has he been in talks for a record deal? I am so confused. As I said million of times, I hope someone has expressed interest to work with him. He has to be in good spirits for something.
Please let him get sign soon! I really don't know what to think about that tweet!
Back to top Go down
mikkk2.0

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

He is so sweet...loved his two latest tweets. I hope he is optimistic about his future! When do ya think we'll hear about him signing...not signing Evil or Very Mad ??
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/home
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 am

Did someone say analytical loon?

Yes, I just discovered these new tweets this morning....and they made me all peppy! I have been pretty sick to my stomach the past couple of days, I think mostly because of the Kradison record deal buzz swirling around everywhere. I was starting to get pretty "angsty" as Jenna would say; I want Matt to have a deal, too, darn it! But then I saw his promise to make some good stuff for us, and my hope has been magically restored. It really doesn't take much for me, as I have a very Pollyanna frame of mind when it comes to Matt. I just keep repeating in my head that idea that he will succeed, it's just a matter of when. And, if he's amazed that we are so supportive of him now, he's gonna be absolutely gobsmacked when he discovers how many fans he has on tour! Ooh...it's gonna be a good day today. I can feel it!

Screw the win; Matt Giraud for the SUCCESS!!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 am

OvenMitt wrote:
Did someone say analytical loon?

Yes, I just discovered these new tweets this morning....and they made me all peppy! I have been pretty sick to my stomach the past couple of days, I think mostly because of the Kradison record deal buzz swirling around everywhere. I was starting to get pretty "angsty" as Jenna would say; I want Matt to have a deal, too, darn it! But then I saw his promise to make some good stuff for us, and my hope has been magically restored. It really doesn't take much for me, as I have a very Pollyanna frame of mind when it comes to Matt. I just keep repeating in my head that idea that he will succeed, it's just a matter of when. And, if he's amazed that we are so supportive of him now, he's gonna be absolutely gobsmacked when he discovers how many fans he has on tour! Ooh...it's gonna be a good day today. I can feel it!

Screw the win; Matt Giraud for the SUCCESS!!

haha... I think it's a perfect description of us!!! we analyze Matt like we're his doctors or something (oh boy the visual) Anyway, I've thought about this over a good night sleep. I've come to the conclusion that no matter if Matt is the next to get a major deal (I really honestly think he might be) the fact that he's made all these contacts will only help his cause to get a major deal.

Think about this. He doesn't get signed by 19 (which I know a TON of you don't) but puts his nose to the grind and utilizes the contacts he's made in this business to their fullest extent. He makes songs with people like Joel Maddon, Colbie Calliet, maybe even a John Mayer or anybody those people can hook him up with.... that will most assuredly get the notice of a MAJOR label who will be ready to pounce on him. A bunch of songs co-written or produced by the likes of the list I gave above will undoubtedly help more than a bunch of songs that does not. So, as long as Matt uses the advancements that he's made while on the show... he's gonna be fine.... 19E or not!
Back to top Go down
lymon15

lymon15

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 pm

oooh i want some good stuff now!!!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Ahh! How amazing and humble is he?! Will he PLEASE get signed already, jeez!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Best Tweet Yet!   Matt's Best Tweet Yet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's Best Tweet Yet!
Page 1 of 1