Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

MATT VIDEO!!!!

Go down 
+14
blakessunshine21
meagsmatt
RachIP
cranberry
Lana
OvenMitt
mattyfan
brandy1
lovethemtigers
Cindyy
cecilie
lymon15
mattyg93
pebbles87
18 posters
AuthorMessage
pebbles87

pebbles87

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:11 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/12/danny-gokey-love-american-idol/

I know this should prolly go in the multimedia section but this seems to be the popular hang out.

Well, it seems our boy and others are beginning to get followed by the paps in L.A. Here's a video of Matt, Lil, Annoop, and Danny. Personally, there's not enough Matt and too much Anoop and Danny. But he looks SUPER SMOKIN HOT and in RED!!!!!!! and he says some funny things and makes the loudest and cutest laugh I've ever heard! Get used to it Giraud, I have a feeling they're gonna be hounding him real soon! ENJOY!

"There you go, he just did that" haha to that line!

P.S. I kind of find Danny's douchiness funny in this video... hmmm
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:30 am

Hey. Thanks for the video!

Matt does look HOT there. I love that cap he is wearing.

I actually prefer caps than fedoras on him, but that's just me. Better yet I love to see his curls every so often.

Anyways, why is it that I always find Danny annoying? I just don't find him sincere, he is like always looking for attention for the wrong reasons.

An also I can't understand why him and Matt are friends? They are so different. Matt is so nice that I guess he just goes along. Call me crazy but I actually find Kris and Adam more honest than the Gokester.

It just worries me that videos like this, just confirms me that MAtt doesn't have anything cooking at the moment like we thought. Spending all his free time with people who are not signed either like Danny and Anoop just makes me wary.
Sorry for the rambling.. But that's how I feel.

Matt go look out for your future. Is waiting for you.
Danny is such a loser. After his Idolatry interview I lost all respect for him. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
lymon15

lymon15

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:58 am

awwwwwwwwww i luv his laughh I love you
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 am

Aww - Sooo cute. Thanks for posting.
Maybe I'm beeing naive here - but if Matt seems relaxed and happy - then maybe we should lighten up too Very Happy So.. he doesn't hang around the "right" people - just the ones he likes - that doesn't worry me. Afterall Matt must know them pretty well having spent all this time with them, so I guess he must like them - we just have interviews and tv shows to base our opinion on...just a thought
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:05 am

Aww, Matty. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 am

Aww...really cute..but I wanted Anoop to move out of the way so I could see Matt better. Matt looked hot in that red shirt and that cap - I too prefer Matt in his cap too his Fedora - i just find it sexier and more manly - but that's just me.
I do love his laugh. I'm not worried about Matt's future. I dont' think the fact that he is walking around town with these other three is an indication of anything. They gotta eat. They were probably just back from dinner.
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:24 am

Whoa! That video is just more proof that Matt is exceptionally HOT! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Matt's funny! Like he's hiding behind Anoop. So cute! You can never be sure with these paps - they're gonna make a big deal out of nothing - so I'm sure Matt was wary! Good thing! See how they made a mountain out of Danny's "money" joke. If Matt were in front and talking more, they may have made fun of his mole or something.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:25 pm

You guys makes it impossible for me to make anything else tonight!! I am planning my sisters bachelorette party and I have tons and tons of things to do - between twitter, FB, MGforum, work, family - I don't have time for my life Laughing
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:34 pm

I liked this video, but I actually thought it was quite peculiar that Matt, usually the Chatty Cathy center-of-attention in group situations, seemed to be hiding behind Anoop, and practically mute. Hmm....why didn't he say anything? Has he been instructed NOT to talk to the paps right now? Perhaps this video is a sign that he could be in negociations about his contract. I'm prolly reading WAY more into this than need be, but you never know. He hasn't tweeted today, either.....just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:56 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
I liked this video, but I actually thought it was quite peculiar that Matt, usually the Chatty Cathy center-of-attention in group situations, seemed to be hiding behind Anoop, and practically mute. Hmm....why didn't he say anything? Has he been instructed NOT to talk to the paps right now? Perhaps this video is a sign that he could be in negociations about his contract. I'm prolly reading WAY more into this than need be, but you never know. He hasn't tweeted today, either.....just sayin'.
I must say (though we may be making a dollar out of 10 cents here) I really like the way you think! cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:57 pm

OvenMitt, you are so right. I have a feeling we will hear something of Matt before next week. Everytime I sign on the internet I'm always eagerly awaiting the announcement! that is so true, Matt ususally tries to "steal" the show with his wit, but he is pecularlily silent and non-existant in this video...Just his wonderful laugh.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Edit: Okay, I saw that he DID tweet today, just not to the general public. In fact, ALL his tweets today have been to specific fans. Hmm....could this be another piece of the puzzle?

BTW, thanks, Pebbles, for making me read too much into every scrap of Matt information! Yeah, I blame you! It's a sickness, and getting rapidly more severe.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Edit: Okay, I saw that he DID tweet today, just not to the general public. In fact, ALL his tweets today have been to specific fans. Hmm....could this be another piece of the puzzle?

BTW, thanks, Pebbles, for making me read too much into every scrap of Matt information! Yeah, I blame you! It's a sickness, and getting rapidly more severe.

Say it with me girl... RECORD DEAL!!!!!!!! haha

But yeah, it seems odd that for someone who loves to talk and loves to tweet responses to people with pictures of him as their AVI's he was awfully absent in this video. He was trailing behind with his head down and always behind Anoop. And he only said like 3 audible words.... I don't feel like that's a coincidence..... RECORD DEAL!!!!!! haha

p.s. as a side note to those who don't follow this mind twin thing we've got going on. I have a habit of interpreting everything into Matt getting a record deal. Every tweet, every interview, EVERYTHING!!!!! Like if Matt scratched his nose in that video, it was his subliminal message to me signaling a RECORD DEAL!!!!! I'm off my rocker now!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Did you guys also notice that he wore a red shirt that day (he looks great in red by the way)...RECORD DEAL!!!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Lana wrote:
Did you guys also notice that he wore a red shirt that day (he looks great in red by the way)...RECORD DEAL!!!

bwahahahahahahaha see it's fun isn't it!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:47 pm

Did anybody noticed that Matt's livechat was originally timetabled to be on Friday? I swear I saw it that way and the next time I checked it was with Allison on Monday.( Maybe because Danny Gokey has been away from rehearsals today they have changed those timetables?)
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Hey. Thanks for the video!

Matt does look HOT there. I love that cap he is wearing.

I actually prefer caps than fedoras on him, but that's just me. Better yet I love to see his curls every so often.

Anyways, why is it that I always find Danny annoying? I just don't find him sincere, he is like always looking for attention for the wrong reasons.

An also I can't understand why him and Matt are friends? They are so different. Matt is so nice that I guess he just goes along. Call me crazy but I actually find Kris and Adam more honest than the Gokester.

It just worries me that videos like this, just confirms me that MAtt doesn't have anything cooking at the moment like we thought. Spending all his free time with people who are not signed either like Danny and Anoop just makes me wary.
Sorry for the rambling.. But that's how I feel.

Matt go look out for your future. Is waiting for you.
Danny is such a loser. After his Idolatry interview I lost all respect for him. Sorry.

I didn't see Danny's Idolatry vid, so I don't know that aspect of Danny, but I do want to say this: one of the things I love about Matt is his genuineness and realness...I don't want him to become some Hollywood snob who has to hang out with the "right" people, while abandoning real friends. He's become good friends with these people since the show, so I don't think it's hurting him in any way to hang with them...Honestly, if he did change and become a fakey, shallow person like most of Hollywood, I'd seriously lose interest in him. I hope he stays the same Matty that came to Hollywood - friendly, real & sweet, to everyone. His record deal will come, and he shouldn't have to sell his soul to get it. His talent is enough.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:53 pm

I love, love, love the video!! I just wish he was walking in front! Grrrr haha
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:46 pm

It would have been nice to see more of Matt in the vid! Although it bordered on hilarious, I feel like Matt was just trying to get out of view and avoid the probing questions from the pap. You need to be careful what you say to those people...and with Matt trying to get a record deal he's in a time now he has to be extra careful. It's crazy too. Oh well, he looked hot, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 pm

You are not focusing on the right thing here.

LOOK AT THE WAY HE WALKS!!!!! OMG!!!! *man down*

Just pay attention while he walks away from the camera at the end?
How could you be thinking of anything else? LOL
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 am

livgiraud wrote:

LOL. My favorite part too!! He can walk towards me or away from me anytime he wants.
Back to top Go down
sunshyne8

sunshyne8

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 am

macigirl wrote:
livgiraud wrote:

LOL. My favorite part too!! He can walk towards me or away from me anytime he wants.

Trudat Liv & Maci!!! bounce That little stutter-step gets me everytime!

You can tell by the way he walks - He's a woman's man!!!!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 pm

sunshyne8 wrote:
macigirl wrote:
livgiraud wrote:

Trudat Liv & Maci!!! bounce That little stutter-step gets me everytime!

You can tell by the way he walks - He's a woman's man!!!!! Wink Very Happy

HA. LOve it <3
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 pm

livgiraud wrote:

I'm sorry I don't get this...Man Down? LOL my friend made fun of me because I never even noticed the constant junk grabs until you guys were talking about it. Guess I'm not very observant.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

MATT VIDEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATT VIDEO!!!!   MATT VIDEO!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATT VIDEO!!!!
Page 1 of 1