Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's latest twitter about music

Go down 
+4
Lana
mattyg93
Lisa_M
Jenna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt's latest twitter about music Empty
PostSubject: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Quote :
RandomPenguin Don't you worry I'm writing music right now! Smile

This was in regards to RandomPen expressing his/her concern over the yobi project and not putting out a CD.

Yay can't wait for Matt music. I am so excited that he is writing his own stuff too. I can't wait to hear it! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:32 am

Hey Jenna you didn't get all of his twitter stuff about "music" ...these are some very interesting posts he did yesterday...What does all of it mean??? check it out

1. RandomPenguin Don't you worry I'm writing music right now!

2. about 15 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to music_lover0614
I just saw the commercial for Diddys new show "Making His Band". I coulda been huge.....: D

3. about 15 hours ago from TwitterFon
@BlakeLewis Hey thanks for the hook up bro!! Good talkin' to ya and good luck on the album..i know your working hard!

Ok, #1 is pretty self explanatory,

2. We all know that he went Diddy's party, notice how he puts "I coulda been huge"....HUH?? Does this mean that Diddy asked him to be in this Making the Band but he declined??? That's the way I take this...

3. He told Blake Lewis "Thanks for the hookup"...we both know that Blake is from Idol and is getting ready to put out an Album so is Blake hooking Matt up with "his people"...hmmmmmmmm...these are very interesting posts..what does it all mean? I'm sure BIG things are in store for Matt!! I love you Very Happy

And lastly the one below.....this one is in reference to some person on Twitter told Matt that they are tried to get a 8 x 10 pic of him from somewhere (they said merch) but they were SOLD OUT!!! WOOHOOOO!!

@feelingamazing I heard about that and I was like Whaaaaaaaat? they must only printed like 20..: D

LOVIN ME SOME MATTY!!!! what are your thoughts?????? flower
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:40 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Hey Jenna you didn't get all of his twitter stuff about "music" ...these are some very interesting posts he did yesterday...What does all of it mean??? check it out

1. RandomPenguin Don't you worry I'm writing music right now!

2. about 15 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to music_lover0614
I just saw the commercial for Diddys new show "Making His Band". I coulda been huge.....: D

3. about 15 hours ago from TwitterFon
@BlakeLewis Hey thanks for the hook up bro!! Good talkin' to ya and good luck on the album..i know your working hard!

Ok, #1 is pretty self explanatory,

2. We all know that he went Diddy's party, notice how he puts "I coulda been huge"....HUH?? Does this mean that Diddy asked him to be in this Making the Band but he declined??? That's the way I take this...

3. He told Blake Lewis "Thanks for the hookup"...we both know that Blake is from Idol and is getting ready to put out an Album so is Blake hooking Matt up with "his people"...hmmmmmmmm...these are very interesting posts..what does it all mean? I'm sure BIG things are in store for Matt!! I love you Very Happy

And lastly the one below.....this one is in reference to some person on Twitter told Matt that they are tried to get a 8 x 10 pic of him from somewhere (they said merch) but they were SOLD OUT!!! WOOHOOOO!!

@feelingamazing I heard about that and I was like Whaaaaaaaat? they must only printed like 20..: D

LOVIN ME SOME MATTY!!!! what are your thoughts?????? flower

Well... Honestly don't like Blake or his music at all so I just hope he doesn't get to do that type of music.

Besides, Blake was dropped from Sony so I doubt he would hook up Matt with the right people. He is just doing an indie album on his own right now.

I am still pulling for a Kara/ Warner record deal. Please!
I am very happy that Matt is starting to write though, after Idol time flies. He needs to keep it going. I really hope also there are record label scouts at the LA and NYC shows.
He is shining now and he sure deserves to be the next one signed.
Look at Danny, meeting at Nashville and nothing settled yet. I bet Matt will end up getting signed before Danny at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 pm

I will admit that when I first read the tweet about him writing music I immediately got excited because that had to be like some sort of Matt way of saying that we can certainly expect to hear his music soon, and that he is "working on it" but it is so hard to get your hopes up. I really did believe that he would be signed with 19 (I mean seriously how could they pass up on Matt especially since they were smart enough to see what was special about Allison) but when that didn't happen it was like a blow to the gut-I couldn't fathom it after being so certain that he was getting signed.

Now with this YOBI thing, and shows he is setting up for post-tour, it makes it harder to believe that he TRULY has any plans to get into the recording studio. Pair that with the fact that a producer (the same one who reported, before they were signed, news that there were interest on both Danny and Allison) saying that there has been little to no real interest in Matt. That could change now that he is KILLING this tour, but it will surly be a while yet. I agree That this LA show is important for Matt because I do believe that the "scouts" will be there.

IDK, we all know that Matt is capable and certainly deserves a record deal, and he is convincing more and more people, and is getting some consistently good reviews for his set on tour. We may just have to be patient...

BTW: can record labels even approach Matt while he is still in contract with 19???
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Lana wrote:
I will admit that when I first read the tweet about him writing music I immediately got excited because that had to be like some sort of Matt way of saying that we can certainly expect to hear his music soon, and that he is "working on it" but it is so hard to get your hopes up. I really did believe that he would be signed with 19 (I mean seriously how could they pass up on Matt especially since they were smart enough to see what was special about Allison) but when that didn't happen it was like a blow to the gut-I couldn't fathom it after being so certain that he was getting signed.
Now with this YOBI thing, and shows he is setting up for post-tour, it makes it harder to believe that he TRULY has any plans to get into the recording studio. Pair that with the fact that a producer (the same one who reported, before they were signed, news that there were interest on both Danny and Allison) saying that there has been little to no real interest in Matt. That could change now that he is KILLING this tour, but it will surly be a while yet. I agree That this LA show is important for Matt because I do believe that the "scouts" will be there.

IDK, we all know that Matt is capable and certainly deserves a record deal, and he is convincing more and more people, and is getting some consistently good reviews for his set on tour. We may just have to be patient...

BTW: can record labels even approach Matt while he is still in contract with 19??

I for one am GLAD he's not been signed by 19Evil, and even if they do realize through this tour the error of their ways and offer him something, I hope he turns it down! I honestly believe that, with the way Matt was treated by TPTB concerning the finale, Matt himself probably knows better than to fall into that trap. It's obvious that Matt is just as talented, if not moreso, as Allison. Allison is just young and moldable and easy to genre and churn out an album with. That's why they snapped her up. It's about MONEY above all with 19; by uniting with Idol in the first place, they let musical cred take a backseat to profit. They're judgement has long been out the window for me. Matt dodged a GIGANTIC bullet by not getting further entangled with them.

As far as his side projects indicating that there's no real interest in Matt: Huh? Matt is the ONLY Idol out of all those unsigned to actually make real, credible connections within the industry, or at least he's the only one making mention of them. Colbie Caillat, Sam Ronson, Joel Madden, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, and recently Blake Lewis and DIDDY. I know I've heard of these people, and I'd say all of them are pretty kick-ass people to be chummy with in the music industry. Matt's always tweeting about jamming with, hanging with, going to parties with and getting hookups from these people. How is that NOT having interest in Matt? Most of these deals seem to be made in social situations rather than boardrooms, anyway; it's all about who you know. And furthermore, Matt may not be giving us a bunch of information about possible deals because he's still under contract with Idol. He's not allowed to sign anything with other labels until that contract expires. For all we know, there could be a contract out there with Matt's name on it just waiting to be signed! But I don't think that's something Matt would shout from the rooftops at this point.

Anyway, I know I'm speculating just like the rest of you, and I'm not attacking you Lana, I just wanted to offer another option besides "Matt's not signed with 19 therefore he has no future".

And to answer the question about other labels approaching Matt while he's under contract with 19: Matt can TALK to other labels as much as a married woman can TALK to other guys. He just can't shack up on another label while he's committed to one already. I mean, Matt DID go to a Diddy party. Diddy's label is part of Warner, not Sony, so obviously Matt's allowed to hobknob with people from rival record labels. The only loophole is if 19 has let him out of his contractual obligations early, as they did with Elliott Yamin and Michael Johns. MJ himself said that when he was released, it was in the midst of tour, and he had to promise not to make mention of it publicly, which he didn't. Perhaps Matt is in a similar situation where he's been let out of his contract, but a gag has been stipulated.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:12 pm

I for one am GLAD he's not been signed by 19Evil, That's why they snapped her up. It's about MONEY above all with 19;

I agree that (when I think with my head, and not my heart which just wants Matt signed already) 19 is probably NOT the right label for Matt. especially not when they have Kris and Adam who will surely take great priority over Matt. Matt needs a label really dedicated to him, and willing to put an honest effort towards promoting him. The part about it being all about Money with 19 both confuses and enlightens me. It enlightens because of course their first options would be Adam, Danny, and Allison who 2/3 have strong fanbases and greater chances of high record sells, but it confuses me because I honestly believe that Matt has the ability and Marketability (more so than all 3 put together if marketed correctly) to sell and make a lot of money.

As far as his side projects indicating that there's no real interest in Matt: Huh? Matt is the ONLY Idol out of all those unsigned to actually make real, credible connections within the industry, or at least he's the only one making mention of them. Colbie Caillat, Sam Ronson, Joel Madden, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, and recently Blake Lewis and DIDDY.

I also didn't think of it this way. I was thinking in terms of Producers, writers, and Record execs, however making friends in music like Colby, and mayer, and even more important gaining the attention of a mougal like Diddy is really impressive and could mean good things for Matt as well.

And to answer the question about other labels approaching Matt while he's under contract with 19: Matt can TALK to other labels as much as a married woman can TALK to other guys. He just can't shack up on another label while he's committed to one already.

So long story short, there is still hope, more so for Matt, I think, than any of the other unsigned, we just need to continue to be positive and supportive. I really needed to hear both sides and now I am back to feeling optimistic cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Ovenmitt:

And to answer the question about other labels approaching Matt while he's under contract with 19: Matt can TALK to other labels as much as a married woman can TALK to other guys. He just can't shack up on another label while he's committed to one already.

LOL...Ovenmitt I have to say you have a wonderful way of putting things..I literally LOL at this!! That's great!! Razz I like everything you had to say and I agree Lana that we all just want the very best for Matt no matter what!!! Let's just keep him in our prayers that everything will work out the way it's meant to! flower
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok so warnign: TOTALLY off topic and unrelated to this: but SOME GUY created a new youtube account and is spaming all of Alexis Grace's videos with comments about how she deserved to be off idol because she cheated with Matt Giraud, she deserves whatever she gets for cheating on her devoted Baby's daddy with Matt Giraud, yadda yada. I would be kinda mad if it weren't so FUNNY!! I can't decide whether or not this is a prankster, or someone with some actual connection to Alexis, but they created this account yesterday, entirely for the purpose of spreading this Alexis hate for "cheating" With Matt.

Here is the YT account: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSecretshurt

LOL! Yeah, their account name is Secrets Hurt... Rolling Eyes

ETA: Here is one of his more funny comments: "Maybe if she is in the same city that the IDOLS are playing in she can finally see her long lost love of Matt Giraud that she cheated on when she was with her baby daddy of 3+ years"

LOL!!! lol! He is PISSED! OMG there are actual tears in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Lana:

Ok so warnign: TOTALLY off topic and unrelated to this: but SOME GUY created a new youtube account and is spaming all of Alexis Grace's videos with comments about how she deserved to be off idol because she cheated with Matt Giraud, she deserves whatever she gets for cheating on her devoted Baby's daddy with Matt Giraud, yadda yada. I would be kinda mad if it weren't so FUNNY!! I can't decide whether or not this is a prankster, or someone with some actual connection to Alexis, but they created this account yesterday, entirely for the purpose of spreading this Alexis hate for "cheating" With Matt.

Is it really true that Matt messed around with her??? I thought it was suppose to be with Megan?? or maybe its both!! lol! Hell I wouldn't blame them both if they did cuz he's soooooo f'n hot!! oops!!! my bad haha
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Lana wrote:

Okay, if that really IS a guy who did all that spamming, it actually supports a theory I have. I get the feeling that Matt got alot of hate from male viewers. For some reason, he's the kind of guy who other guys are jealous of. Kris was short and wimpy, Danny was plain-looking and douchy, Sarver, kinda chubby, Scott, well....., and Adam, well.....
Guys really seem to like Noopkins, maybe it's the frat boy thing.
But Matt? He's charming and funny, just good-looking enough in the manly way to be threatening, and flirtatious. My husband really hates Matt, and he's a real guy's guy type. So this makes me feel like lots of other guys feel the same way. Like, the mole thing? Come on, let's find a smaller thing to tear Matt down over! Other than that, what else can they say? They can only make up rumors.
So, NOW I've officially gone crazy, talking like this. But does anyone else get what I'm saying? This seems like some bitter person who just made up something about Matt because he thought "Matt seems like the type a girl would cheat with". Well, I'd never cheat on my husband, but if I were gonna, I know who'd be a contender......
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Ovenmitt:

Like, the mole thing? Come on, let's find a smaller thing to tear Matt down over! Other than that, what else can they say? They can only make up rumors.

I just finally have to say something about this whole Damn mole thing that all the Matt Haters can't stop bringing up EVEN NOW that the stupid thing is gone...First of all it NEVER bothered me one bit (I didn't even really notice to begin with..all I heard was his beautiful voice and how cute he was!) and I don't think it ever took away from his ruggedly handsome good looks at all!!! It was a stupid freakin lil ass mole people!!! People would talk about it like it was the size of a quarter and had massive hair growing out of it or something...JESUS..(sorry)..it just pisses me off... I think your right ovenmitt..they just had to find some lil ass thing to cut him down about because they were jealous of how much hotter he is then them.....the stupid Idletard ppl made a HUGE deal out of it... ..jerkwads...then they started talking about how when he smiles you can see his gums sometimes...so freakin WHATTTT!! alot of ppl have teeth like that!! Ok..I'm done ranting now that I got this out of the way!! haha lol!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:33 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Okay, if that really IS a guy who did all that spamming, it actually supports a theory I have. I get the feeling that Matt got alot of hate from male viewers. For some reason, he's the kind of guy who other guys are jealous of. Kris was short and wimpy, Danny was plain-looking and douchy, Sarver, kinda chubby, Scott, well....., and Adam, well.....
But Matt? He's charming and funny, just good-looking enough in the manly way to be threatening, and flirtatious. My husband really hates Matt, and he's a real guy's guy type. So this makes me feel like lots of other guys feel the same way. Like, the mole thing? Come on, let's find a smaller thing to tear Matt down over! Other than that, what else can they say? They can only make up rumors.
So, NOW I've officially gone crazy, talking like this. But does anyone else get what I'm saying? This seems like some bitter person who just made up something about Matt because he thought "Matt seems like the type a girl would cheat with". Well, I'd never cheat on my husband, but if I were gonna, I know who'd be a contender......

I haven't poled a lot of men about MG but you may be onto something. My initial thought was that he would be popular with guys/men because he comes off as cool and hip. I mean who would they relate to the most - the boring married men, the blind guy,the ostentatious gay guy, or the over the top religious zealot? No. I figured they would relate to Matt and maybe Anoop (for the intellectual frat boy group). But I guess I never thought about the whole threatening/afraid your woman may cheat on you with him aspect. Did your husband tell you why he dislikes Matt? I wonder if the guys realize that they're threatened by him or do they make up intellectual excuses like "I just don't like the tone of his voice".
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Yeah, I can see how Matt can be perceived as threatening to guys with no talent, looks, sense of humor, etc., etc. But, it does seem like an awful lot of trouble to go thru and if someone really wanted to hurt Matt, why isn't it happening more often, on Twitter, chat rooms, forums, etc? Any why pick on poor Alexis over and over. I would think it would be more random. I don't know....Matt can do no wrong in my eyes. Come to think of it, maybe I'll start my own rumor about Matt having a torrid love affair with a married woman in NJ......haha
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

This is the first time that I heard of a rumor between Matt and Alexis but I did hear a rumor about Anoop and Megan!
Could it be the person who posted those comments about Alexis and Matt is an Alexis hater and is jealous of Matt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's latest twitter about music   Matt's latest twitter about music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's latest twitter about music
Page 1 of 1