Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Did we see this interview?

Go down 
+6
cranberry
sgr91
Riley 9
mattyg93
graciecat
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Did we see this interview? Empty
PostSubject: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:20 am

The interviewer is boring but asks great questions. Matt looks exhausted! The interview took place in Portland.

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 am

Poor tired Matty-He and Megan both seemed very mellow in this interview. I liked it when Matt said he wanted to do Have A Little Faith In Me by John Hiatt (great song from Benny and Joon)-I love that song and think that would be a great song for Matt.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:00 am

Oh yeah.. I saw that.
But that was really early just before the Portland show. I remember them saying all the time they were really tired.

How things have changes in 3 weeks! Huh? The buzz about Matt is growing and growing.. Eeep!
Soon we will have more great news.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am

Yeah, I remember seeing this video originally the day after the Portland show. I think there is a total of 3 videos of Matt & Megan being interviewed before the first concert, if you check on YT. [Yes, I have a lot of Matt's interviews in my YT "favorites" LOL] Very Happy

This was the interview I was referring to when I said that Matt was talking about being a humble guy before AI, and he still is. Someone had asked me which interview it was when we were chatting during one of the cellcerts.

Aw, Matt looks so tired here, but now we know why! He was rehearsing all those moves from Hard to Handle! cheers He looked a little worried, like he wasn't sure if the reviews would be good. YAY, no need to worry anymore. Now he's the breakout star of the tour! bounce

And I love how he acknowledges his fans, and that he's grateful to them for buying his songs and voting! I love you
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm

The only other thing I have to say about this interview is "Megan, get away from our man!". Why is she always sitting so close to him and touching him? Just saying..
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm

sgr91 wrote:
The only other thing I have to say about this interview is "Megan, get away from our man!". Why is she always sitting so close to him and touching him? Just saying..
She has the common canĀ“t resist to touch and sniff Matty G - syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:55 pm

cranberry wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
She has the common canĀ“t resist to touch and sniff Matty G - syndrome.

No one can resist Matt's pheromones~~ Twisted Evil Megan is no exception! Don't fight it! LOL Matt has every woman under his spell. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 pm

sgr91 wrote:

Ugggh..I know, don't you notice that EVERYTIME they've ever done an interview together they are bunched up together with their arms touching.. Twisted Evil Surprised ..its like if your sitting with a bunch of other people on a couch and everyone is crowded in together you would be like this but not with just them two sitting there by themselves...Lol..ok I'm analyzing this situation now.. geek I guess I wouldn't mind so much if I knew that he was totally hot for her too but its kinda hard to tell if its just one sided..oh well..i'm being stupid and way to obsessed now... king <<<< wish I was Matt's queen!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Ugggh..I know, don't you notice that EVERYTIME they've ever done an interview together they are bunched up together with their arms touching.. Twisted Evil Surprised ..its like if your sitting with a bunch of other people on a couch and everyone is crowded in together you would be like this but not with just them two sitting there by themselves...Lol..ok I'm analyzing this situation now.. geek I guess I wouldn't mind so much if I knew that he was totally hot for her too but its kinda hard to tell if its just one sided..oh well..i'm being stupid and way to obsessed now... king <<<< wish I was Matt's queen!

Lisa, you make me LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm

macigirl wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Lisa, you make me LOL! Laughing

awww thanks Maci..I try to laugh most the time or I would cry!! haha..I love this forum its like my escape from all the uglyiness in the world!! cheers for Jenna and her creating this site!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:36 am

I notice that when Matt's talking, Megan just looks at his lips as he speaks. That's okay. I do too. But I know what she must be thinking. Same as me.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 am

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
I notice that when Matt's talking, Megan just looks at his lips as he speaks. That's okay. I do too. But I know what she must be thinking. Same as me.

noticed that too - As I said before I don't see him being into her but I def see her being into him. Yeah Lisa I noticed too that they sit very close together...And she SURE is wondering the flavour of those lips!!

OK just watched it a couple of times....again...and man I don't know. First I decided that he is not looking at her too much, because he is not in to her...now..I don't know. He is a shy guy and given his early experiences with girls in school where he was not the popular guy he may not be very easy to read. But sometimes he throws a quick glance at her....I don't know.
MAN!! I have work to do and here I sit analyzing the possibility of a love-connection in an interview - completely "teeny" (sorry to all the teenagers in this forum lol). But it is not just any interview...awe. it's my fav guy bounce

BUT why did she make such a big issue of her marriage being over..OK we know you are available, single and gorgeous - but can you saaang??? NO! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 am

LOL you guys are so funny. I think they had to sit close together because of the camera. If you noticed they pretty much took up the whole video.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 am

Jenna wrote:
LOL you guys are so funny. I think they had to sit close together because of the camera. If you noticed they pretty much took up the whole video.

Well this explanation I like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:20 am

Jenna wrote:

NO, NO Jenna..she ALWAYS is sitting on top of our guy in EVERY interview..LOL..she's definitely into him which I sure in the hell can't blame her for that..I guess we will just have to wait and see if the whole "possible romance" thing continues between them AFTER the tour is over..that will be the true test. I'm personally hoping he goes back to his sweet hometown girlfriend who has to absolutely STILL love him and she moves with him to LA because he's gonna be a big STAR and they live happily ever after!! They will live in the big ole house on the Hill in Hollywood, CA and have lots of beautiful babies and be really RICH because Matty's gonna be the next mini Elvis!....hahaha.. cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

NO, NO Jenna..she ALWAYS is sitting on top of our guy in EVERY interview..LOL..she's definitely into him which I sure in the hell can't blame her for that..I guess we will just have to wait and see if the whole "possible romance" thing continues between them AFTER the tour is over..that will be the true test. I'm personally hoping he goes back to his sweet hometown girlfriend who has to absolutely STILL love him and she moves with him to LA because he's gonna be a big STAR and they live happily ever after!! They will live in the big ole house on the Hill in Hollywood, CA and have lots of beautiful babies and be really RICH because Matty's gonna be the next mini Elvis!....hahaha.. cheers Razz

Yeah, I have noticed for a while that Megan seems like she's intereted in Matt (who wouldn't be), but I think she kept it on the down low during the season. If Matt broke up with his girlfriend around June, I think that is when Megan might have seen her "opportunity". I don't want to start any rumors here (yes, I always say that), but I could see them growing closer during the tour. Who knows what's really going on? Maybe we're just seeing something that isn't anything more than a platonic relationship. After all , some really hard-core Kradam fans think there is a "romance" going on between Kris and Adam! confused Time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did we see this interview?   Did we see this interview? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did we see this interview?
Page 1 of 1