Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Jenna appreciation thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cecilie

cecilie

Jenna appreciation thread! Empty
PostSubject: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 am

Okay - just went back at took a good long look at the pendant again - and Jenna it is just awesome and beautiful! And I love the inscription - plain (in a good wasy) and heartfelt. Damn - Matt is a lucky guy to have us all rooting for him, making gifts, bubbletweets, writing poetry, letters and I could go on. But I feel blessed too not only because he is giving back to his fans and showing us some love, but also because I have gotten to "know" all of you! Never in a million years would I have thought that matts audition months ago and then joining this little piece of paradise would get me on a plane to Michigan to meet up with complete strangers - completely crazy, goofy (some sluttier than others lol) women of all ages! That is truly amazing - so Jenna - THANK YOU (at a loss for better words) I love you
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:14 pm

cecilie wrote:
Okay - just went back at took a good long look at the pendant again - and Jenna it is just awesome and beautiful! And I love the inscription - plain (in a good wasy) and heartfelt. Damn - Matt is a lucky guy to have us all rooting for him, making gifts, bubbletweets, writing poetry, letters and I could go on. But I feel blessed too not only because he is giving back to his fans and showing us some love, but also because I have gotten to "know" all of you! Never in a million years would I have thought that matts audition months ago and then joining this little piece of paradise would get me on a plane to Michigan to meet up with complete strangers - completely crazy, goofy (some sluttier than others lol) women of all ages! That is truly amazing - so Jenna - THANK YOU (at a loss for better words) I love you

Jenna..I feel the same as Cecilie...you are simply awesome for putting so much work into this site and all the gifts for Matt. He is going to love that necklace!! I really really appreciate you for all this!!! And yes Cecilie, some of us our a little sluttier then others, (cough, {who me?} cough).. Razz ...but it will definitely be a fun time!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 pm

cecilie wrote:

Awe that is so sweet. I'm also so excited to meet you and hopefully many more of us giraudsquadder's. I was just telling sgr how crazy it is that we are going to be meeting someone from Denmark. Not only has Matt brought us great music and such passion but he brought us together as well. LOL we sound like a hallmark card. I have enjoyed this fandom and everyone here so much and as crazy as it sounds it's added so much to my life. I can't wait until Sept. Seriously everyone should start saving money so we can all get together in Michigan for his first solo show. LOL who takes a vacation in Michigan in the dead of winter?

I absolutely love the necklas. Now my son is not a man but he is very much a boy and he told me he loved the necklas and wants to steal it for himself...LOL I am going to have to hide it from him! So I think it's great we have a male perspective.

I think Matt brings out the slutty Sally in every women...at least sane ones!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Jenna wrote:
cecilie wrote:

Awe that is so sweet. I'm also so excited to meet you and hopefully many more of us giraudsquadder's. I was just telling sgr how crazy it is that we are going to be meeting someone from Denmark. Not only has Matt brought us great music and such passion but he brought us together as well. LOL we sound like a hallmark card. I have enjoyed this fandom and everyone here so much and as crazy as it sounds it's added so much to my life. I can't wait until Sept. Seriously everyone should start saving money so we can all get together in Michigan for his first solo show. LOL who takes a vacation in Michigan in the dead of winter?

I absolutely love the necklas. Now my son is not a man but he is very much a boy and he told me he loved the necklas and wants to steal it for himself...LOL I am going to have to hide it from him! So I think it's great we have a male perspective.

I think Matt brings out the slutty Sally in every women...at least sane ones!

Aww Jenna I know exactly what you mean about it adding to your life..as I've been growing older (but not old!) ...things were just kinda mundane for me this last year or so and finding Matt and his singing has made me soooo happy and to make a bunch of new friends in the process, even one from DENMARK! is truly amazing and I'm loving all this and can't wait for the MATT MANIAAAA to really begin when we are all at the concert together!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Hey Jenna:

I also wanted to add my two cents here and thank you so much for everything you do to maintain this site. You've done such a great job..

All of you guys are awesome and even someone like me who lives really far away (Mexico City) is enjoying this Matt fandom as much as you.

I feel so proud to be fan of Matt's.
I believe in his talent so much, so much. And trust me I've been watching AI since season 4 and Matt is and will always be my favorite Idol contestant ever. His passion for music is so inspiring and so real.

I feel excited to support someone as talented as him from the very beginning and sometime in the near future when he gets signed (because he will, I am positive) all of us will feel so special for believing in him when no one else was.

Now he is converting people at each tour stop and getting himself noticed. When he finally gets signed all of our efforts and his are gonna be so worth it.

I love the pendant.. What a great gift.

I hope you guys have the time of your lives when you meet him.. Pls bring over all the pictures and stuff you can find to the unfortunate ones like me who just can't go.
I would love to go to Michigan in January but I am afraid it's not going to happen. It's a bit complicated for me with my kids.
Maybe next summer when I am in the States and he tours his debut album( because I know he will be signed by then) I will definitely go. My goal is to meet Matt, get him signed and meet all of you someday. I hope it happens...

Thanks again Jenna. This is great place to be a Matt fan.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Jenna!! cheers You know we love you girl. Your love, passion, and dedication to Matt is inspiring and we have been so lucky to have you as you do so much to keep us together, and you've given us this great home. I know that it takes a lot of hard work to keep the site together, but you stick to it and we all love you for it. YOU ROCK GIRL!!

*and you are EPIC*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenna appreciation thread!   Jenna appreciation thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenna appreciation thread!
Page 1 of 1