Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Newark, NJ Show

Go down 
+17
Riley 9
Heidi
lovethemtigers
tonia
macigirl
lumma
BlondeB
sgr91
mero17
Lisa_M
pasnthru
graciecat
cecilie
cranberry
Lana
mattyg93
Jenna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 am

Georgia...wow a very vulnerable, soft, and pretty Georgia. LOL except for the pissed off videographer cussing because people kept getting in her way...too funny!

Great video!

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:22 am

Jenna wrote:
Georgia...wow a very vulnerable, soft, and pretty Georgia. LOL except for the pissed off videographer cussing because people kept getting in her way...too funny!

Great video!

It appears that the videographer was having a "moment" of her own! lol!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Great video!

It appears that the videographer was having a "moment" of her own! lol!

Matt´s Georgia is an act of love with all the phases leading to a moment! sunny
Back to top Go down
BlondeB

BlondeB

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 am

Wow....thank you all so much for all the great compliments/comments on the videos! Luv' y'all right back ! I love you

I would've been here sooner to celebrate the NJ Mattypalooza but the uploading processes on YouTube took forever and had brought my internet speed to a crawl most of the day Sunday. I'm just so glad you found 'em on YouTube -- got a little worried when, for some reason, they weren't coming up in a Matt Giraud search.

Jenna wrote:

LMAO BlondeB you weren't kidding when you said the whole focus would be on Matt! LOL I loved it! What was really funny was that BlondeB has obviously been watching much video because she knew exactly when Matt's part was coming up. Too funny! I love you

Was I that obvious? Ha-ha!! I can't even begin to tell you how much this post has me LOL because it's soooooo true. Yup, I'm not gonna lie..I'd done my 'Matty' research scouring over every video available analyzing every detail of his set beforehand. That over-analytical Virgo trait of mine comes in handy sometimes. Laughing Matt was the sole reason for my going to the show so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss a single. Matt. moment.

He really is such an amazingly talented performer with a gorgeous voice and a natural / effortless command of the stage. I only hope & pray that he gets that record deal so he can return here very soon in his very own solo tour. I'd be there in a heartbeat.....with camera in hand, of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 am

BlondeB wrote:
Wow....thank you all so much for all the great compliments/comments on the videos! Luv' y'all right back ! I love you

I would've been here sooner to celebrate the NJ Mattypalooza but the uploading processes on YouTube took forever and had brought my internet speed to a crawl most of the day Sunday. I'm just so glad you found 'em on YouTube -- got a little worried when, for some reason, they weren't coming up in a Matt Giraud search.

Jenna wrote:

LMAO BlondeB you weren't kidding when you said the whole focus would be on Matt! LOL I loved it! What was really funny was that BlondeB has obviously been watching much video because she knew exactly when Matt's part was coming up. Too funny! I love you

Was I that obvious? Ha-ha!! I can't even begin to tell you how much this post has me LOL because it's soooooo true. Yup, I'm not gonna lie..I'd done my 'Matty' research scouring over every video available analyzing every detail of his set beforehand. That over-analytical Virgo trait of mine comes in handy sometimes. Laughing Matt was the sole reason for my going to the show so I wanted to be sure I didn't miss a single. Matt. moment.

He really is such an amazingly talented performer with a gorgeous voice and a natural / effortless command of the stage. I only hope & pray that he gets that record deal so he can return here very soon in his very own solo tour. I'd be there in a heartbeat.....with camera in hand, of course! Very Happy

LOL yeah it was obvious but I think it's safe for me to say for everyone that we are damn glad you did your research! cheers

I'm so gald you had such a great time! I also hope you can see him soon during a solo show!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 am

BlondeB wrote:

Jenna wrote:

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. They are the best ones on youtube and you focused on Matt which all that really matters! And the quality is amazing - sound and video!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:27 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
BlondeB wrote:

Jenna wrote:

Thank you for sharing your videos with us. They are the best ones on youtube and you focused on Matt which all that really matters! And the quality is amazing - sound and video!

Thanks for working so hard to bring these wonderful videos to all of us. What an amazing Matty show! I'm a very happy girl today thanks to you!
Back to top Go down
Laurkat22

Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Thank you guys for posting these wonderful vids of Matt. This was the show I was originally supposed to go to - but I'll be at the Albany show instead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am

Jenna wrote:
BlondeB wrote:

Jenna wrote:

LOL yeah it was obvious but I think it's safe for me to say for everyone that we are damn glad you did your research! cheers

I'm so gald you had such a great time! I also hope you can see him soon during a solo show!

You made me very happy! It was so nice not to have to search for Matt in the videos!! He was just there - right before my eyes and ears!! Loved it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 am

I´m so grateful too! I never have to leave my computer! IT´S MINE, the Matt bliss - delivered by BlondeB!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 am

I am with you Cecilie and Cranberry--- love BlondeB's videos. All Matt, All the time! bounce bounce

By the way, I like both of your new avatars!! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Jenna wrote:
BlondeB wrote:

Jenna wrote:

Jenna - help Where is the picture of Matt's stomach in DSB!! can't find it..where was that posted!?
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Jenna wrote:
Umm prepare yourselves. This picture is ummm well see for yourselves...

From rickey.org

Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Belly_10

OKAY got it! nevermind lol
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Jenna wrote:
BlondeB wrote:

Jenna wrote:

Jenna - help Where is the picture of Matt's stomach in DSB!! can't find it..where was that posted!?

I have it in my chamber..

Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Belly_10
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:57 am

Partial HTH

Group Hug...

Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 am

Our legendary BlondeB´s uncompromising footage again!

Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

cranberry wrote:

Love the crowd for loving Matt so much! TY NJ!! TY Blonde B for an amazing video!!
Matt seems he can't stop smiling. He cannot hide the joy.
He must really love to be loved, awwwwww....... so endearing..
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

lumma wrote:
cranberry wrote:

Love the crowd for loving Matt so much! TY NJ!! TY Blonde B for an amazing video!!

Well he certainly has more than 27 fans outside waiting for him!! (as he joked about in his last bbtwt!)--LOVE all the love for our boy! He looks so happy!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

graciecat wrote:
lumma wrote:
cranberry wrote:

Well he certainly has more than 27 fans outside waiting for him!! (as he joked about in his last bbtwt!)--LOVE all the love for our boy! He looks so happy!!

Awe - loved this video!! Amazing that he can look this relaxed and happy with all the girls screaming.
My heart almost skipped a beat or two from wathing this amazingly beautiful man around 1.06. Have mercy!! I am at danger of going nuts here!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Awweee that is amazing. Girls we are so gonna be screaming like that when we see Matt! He's gotta feel the love! lol

you know what - i think we need t-shirts like that one girl had on!
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:20 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Awweee that is amazing. Girls we are so gonna be screaming like that when we see Matt! He's gotta feel the love! lol

My cousin's gonna have to have ear plugs when we go, cuz I'm gonna be like affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Get-attachment-2aspx_3
Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Get-attachmentaspx_3
Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Get-attachment-4aspx_3
Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 Get-attachment-1aspx_3
Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 IMG_0272
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:56 pm

From MJ's.....absolutely rediculous
Quote :
Matt Giraud…Does. Nothing. For. Me. I’m sorry…I tried. Three shows, three times I willed myself to like him. I think he did a decent job with Hard to Handle. That’s the kind of stuff I’d like him to try more of (Black Crowes style, not Otis Redding style) and not so much of the piano-bar stuff. Georgia was boring. I felt like he was back in the hotel lobby he talked about. I like the Fray but You Found Me was average. Sorry. Not feeling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

megannn wrote:
From MJ's.....absolutely rediculous
Quote :
Matt Giraud…Does. Nothing. For. Me. I’m sorry…I tried. Three shows, three times I willed myself to like him. I think he did a decent job with Hard to Handle. That’s the kind of stuff I’d like him to try more of (Black Crowes style, not Otis Redding style) and not so much of the piano-bar stuff. Georgia was boring. I felt like he was back in the hotel lobby he talked about. I like the Fray but You Found Me was average. Sorry. Not feeling it.

Eh, some people just don't have good taste when it comes to musicians. No By the way, I'm LOVING all of the pictures you are posting of our boy! Keep 'em coming! Smile
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 am

This reviewer placed Matt 10th in her ranking. Like REALLY - putting Matt behind Michael and Megan even? That
completely shot her credibility with me. She must be some kind of musical nut job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newark, NJ Show   Newark, NJ Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newark, NJ Show
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5