Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.

Go down 
+15
lo_wee
Riley 9
jamerce
lumma
mero17
pasnthru
Puppyeyes82
Janizzle
graciecat
cecilie
cranberry
macigirl
lovethemtigers
Lisa_M
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which look do you like better
Do you like the new look
Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_vote_lcap70%Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 21 ]
Do you want the old style back
Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_vote_lcap30%Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 am

Well How do you guys like this look? If it is too difficult to read I will change it back? Like I said earlier I kind of what it to have the same colors as the homepage. Well let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 am

Jenna wrote:
Well How do you guys like this look? If it is too difficult to read I will change it back? Like I said earlier I kind of what it to have the same colors as the homepage. Well let me know what you think?

I LOVE the NEW LOOK Jenna..its so much easier on the eyes to read!! I hope we keep it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 am

it looks good, but i actually find it harder to look at. But i'm sure i'll get use to it.....seems as though things are changing daily sigh
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE the NEW LOOK Jenna..its so much easier on the eyes to read!! I hope we keep it!! cheers

If I haven't told you yet - your Avi of Matt is the sexiest thing ever!!!! That shirt, those jeans, those glasses, that walk!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
it looks good, but i actually find it harder to look at. But i'm sure i'll get use to it.....seems as though things are changing daily sigh

I agree with every word you wrote. Jinx.

I have a hard time with white words on black background. But I'm sure I will get used to it too.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am

To me it´s readable and looks dynamic.
But the Afro has no hair! afro And we are losing the black texts below the avatars,that looks quite funny.
Black is a good background for pics.
Overall quite a heavy look compared to the other. Could use to it.
Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am

macigirl wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

I agree with every word you wrote. Jinx.

I have a hard time with white words on black background. But I'm sure I will get used to it too.

I agree´- looks good but hard to read
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

If I haven't told you yet - your Avi of Matt is the sexiest thing ever!!!! That shirt, those jeans, those glasses, that walk!

Imagine if I could snatch it away - imagine wearing it...imagine sniffing it - jesus - here I go again
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

I like the overall look very much and my old bifocal eyes really can read the print much better! Laughing I do see the problem with black on black print and graphics though. I like the table or thread set up-- easier to tell what I have seen or not yet. Thanks Jenna for all you do for this forum and us!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 am

graciecat wrote:
I like the overall look very much and my old bifocal eyes really can read the print much better! Laughing I do see the problem with black on black print and graphics though. I like the table or thread set up-- easier to tell what I have seen or not yet. Thanks Jenna for all you do for this forum and us!

LOL Gracie..that must be the deal why I can read this better too..cuz I'm old and need bifocal's too. Razz I actually went to eye doctor 2 months ago for check up and I believe we even discussed the whole backgrounds and colors I use on my computer for work and I think he did tell me I would be able to read White on black background better then the normal person! haha

I love how all the Emoticons stand out and stuff too! flower

and Oh My Gosh I like my Avitar much better now too...although I LOVED it before too! ahhhhh...what a freakin hottie our guy is!! bounce
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
graciecat wrote:

LOL Gracie..that must be the deal why I can read this better too..cuz I'm old and need bifocal's too. Razz I actually went to eye doctor 2 months ago for check up and I believe we even discussed the whole backgrounds and colors I use on my computer for work and I think he did tell me I would be able to read White on black background better then the normal person! haha

I love how all the Emoticons stand out and stuff too! flower

and Oh My Gosh I like my Avitar much better now too...although I LOVED it before too! ahhhhh...what a freakin hottie our guy is!! bounce

Glad for your company in the Matt's Cougars with Bifocals Club Lisa! lol!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

I think it looks great! Please keep it!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

graciecat wrote:

I'm working on changing the black on black writing.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:

I'm working on changing the black on black writing.

Well damn for some reason some of the black on black print won't change. Weird!
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:10 pm

I remember reading something about black on white vs. white on black printing and I think that font type and size really factors into it. I can't read the white on black as easily but then again, I can't read/see much of anything anymore without the help of my granny glasses. I'm sure I'll get used to it. How about the red quotes? Can that color be changed? No worries, Jenna, as hard as I try, I keep coming back. Can't get enough of Matt!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 pm

My eyes feel a little more strain with the white on black. LIke some others have said though, I'm sure I'll get used to it if most people like it.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 pm

pasnthru wrote:
My eyes feel a little more strain with the white on black. LIke some others have said though, I'm sure I'll get used to it if most people like it.

Mine were initially too but I am use to it now. Maybe if I try making the font bigger. I did change the red font for you puppyeyes.

I don't want anyone unhappy so if people really hate it I will change it back. I just think it looks more modern and masculine...and our Matty is very masculine!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok I made the font larger? Did this make a difference?
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Jenna wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

Mine were initially too but I am use to it now. Maybe if I try making the font bigger. I did change the red font for you puppyeyes.

I don't want anyone unhappy so if people really hate it I will change it back. I just think it looks more modern and masculine...and our Matty is very masculine!

YES!! That's perfect!! Keep it that size!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Jenna wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

Thanks, Jenna! I like the B&W quotes better but I'm a consensus kind of gal, so I'm good with whatever the group likes.
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 pm

I personally feel more comfortable in my eyes reading white on black background. The letters pop better and are easy to read, so I like the new look.
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 pm

the larger size font definitely helps!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm

I am getting used to it and I like the bigger font. I have to tell you that the red background threw me for such a loop! My world had been turned upside down. affraid Glad that is gone and I am coping just fine. cyclops
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 pm

I am getting used to the new look!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 am

I voted that I like the new look better. It will take some time to get used to reading the white text on the black background though! scratch

I like the purple and black colors better, as well as the wallpaper you chose. It gives the site a bolder and more contemporary look. Ha-ha, I feel like I'm talking about decorating a house! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.   Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys like the new look? Vote in the Poll.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next