Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's Twitter Party!!!

Go down 
+7
Riley 9
cecilie
iluvmatt
graciecat
pasnthru
Lisa_M
asianmegan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
asianmegan

asianmegan

Matt's Twitter Party!!! Empty
PostSubject: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 am

Okay so was I the only one tweeting like CRAAAAZY last night at his twitter party??? No luck though......BUT he did answer some interesting questions. Um like what his "ideal" wedding would be, HELLO?!?! Now that made me start wondering..... Wink Apparently there were some of the lovely Glamberts asking Matt questions about Adam.....um don't do that. Not our fault Matt actually appreciates HIS fans and tries to spend as much time connecting to them as he can unlike Mr. Primadonna. Okay so anyway, hope some of you ladies got to enjoy his twitter party as much as I did Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 am

megannn wrote:
Okay so was I the only one tweeting like CRAAAAZY last night at his twitter party??? No luck though......BUT he did answer some interesting questions. Um like what his "ideal" wedding would be, HELLO?!?! Now that made me start wondering..... Wink Apparently there were some of the lovely Glamberts asking Matt questions about Adam.....um don't do that. Not our fault Matt actually appreciates HIS fans and tries to spend as much time connecting to them as he can unlike Mr. Primadonna. Okay so anyway, hope some of you ladies got to enjoy his twitter party as much as I did Smile

No Megan but I saw that this morning and was SO pissed off that I missed it!! haha...I'm jealous you were there..but then again I was thinking if I was there asking fifty million questions and he still didn't answer me I would be probably be really frustruated ..lol..so prob good thing I wasn't! Embarassed

But ya I did enjoy reading his posts though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 am

I totally missed the party and am so bummed. What time was it? Did I just really miss something, or was it spur of the moment? From his tweets it looked like around 2:00 EST??
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:49 am

Dang it all!! I listened to the cellcert and then checked Matt's twitter but didn't see anything! Wouldn't you know the ONE night I go to bed before midnight--- Mad
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 pm

graciecat wrote:
Dang it all!! I listened to the cellcert and then checked Matt's twitter but didn't see anything! Wouldn't you know the ONE night I go to bed before midnight--- Mad

There was a cellcert?? Ok - now I really am losing it. I checked Rickeys at 7:45 and there wasn't one.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 pm

You know you're addicted to Matt when...just as you are about to turn off the computer and go to bed, you decide to check Matt's Twitter ONE more time and notice that he has just declared a "Twitter party" and therefore you sit at your computer for the next hour or so hitting that d*** "refresh" button every two seconds or so because you want to know every little thing about him.

I'm so pathetic. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:32 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
You know you're addicted to Matt when...just as you are about to turn off the computer and go to bed, you decide to check Matt's Twitter ONE more time and notice that he has just declared a "Twitter party" and therefore you sit at your computer for the next hour or so hitting that d*** "refresh" button every two seconds or so because you want to know every little thing about him.

I'm so pathetic. Smile

Oh no you are not!
Addicted yes lol
Just broke to my siblings that I am actually going to the GR concert - they think its great actually!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Matt gave some very interesting answers... and that's all I'm gonna say about it! Suspect HAHA, at least Matt's tweets are always lots of fun! Razz I bet a year ago, no one even knew what a "Twitter party" was!

Last edited by Riley 9 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:46 pm

NO way! I missed the twitter party!!! Just Adam's was fun so I bet Matt's was a blast. I'm so jealous. I didn't even get on Twitter last night - went to dinner with friends and then spent the evening with my hubby. Oh well it was worth it - cuz i got some good news!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Crap! I totally missed it Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:04 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
NO way! I missed the twitter party!!! Just Adam's was fun so I bet Matt's was a blast. I'm so jealous. I didn't even get on Twitter last night - went to dinner with friends and then spent the evening with my hubby. Oh well it was worth it - cuz i got some good news!!!!

What?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS TIGER!! DO SHARE!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

What?!?!

Hmmm... lovethemtigers, does your 'good news' have anything to do with one of Matt's concerts perhaps? Wink
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Giraudian#202 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

What?!?!

Hmmm... lovethemtigers, does your 'good news' have anything to do with one of Matt's concerts perhaps? Wink

Tigers, are you pregnant??? Laughing

Or are you coming to GR??? I hope, I hope, I hope!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

I am almost 90% sure I am coming to see you all in Grand Rapids!!!!! I am so excited - after a pitcher of margaritas and some flirty - I aproached the subject with my husband -

Have I told ya'll lately that my husband is amazing!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't even shown him Cecilie's bubbletweet yet! I am fired up!

so - he just has to make sure he can be off that weekend. He will bring me to Michigan to hang out with ya'll and he is trying to make plans to meet up with one of his best friends from high school that lives in chicago - and even if that doesn't work out - he'll just find things to occupy himself with while I hang with my gurls and we go to the concert!!!! Can you believe it!!!!!!!!

Please pray that his boss says he can be away for labor day weekend - ps the boss is gay so maybe we could promise to bring him back an autograhped pic of Adam! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:35 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
I am almost 90% sure I am coming to see you all in Grand Rapids!!!!! I am so excited - after a pitcher of margaritas and some flirty - I aproached the subject with my husband -

Have I told ya'll lately that my husband is amazing!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't even shown him Cecilie's bubbletweet yet! I am fired up!

so - he just has to make sure he can be off that weekend. He will bring me to Michigan to hang out with ya'll and he is trying to make plans to meet up with one of his best friends from high school that lives in chicago - and even if that doesn't work out - he'll just find things to occupy himself with while I hang with my gurls and we go to the concert!!!! Can you believe it!!!!!!!!

Please pray that his boss says he can be away for labor day weekend - ps the boss is gay so maybe we could promise to bring him back an autograhped pic of Adam! LOL lol!

Tigers! That will be so great if you can come!! There would be 7 of us from the forum going to GR. And I hope more end up making the trip! My fingers are crossed. bounce
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:36 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

OMG OMG OMG Tigers!!!
Just talked to macigirl on the phone (SOOOO NICE!!) and was headed to my bed...but then just happened to see yr post!
THAT is awesome bounce
This is def going to be a weekend to remember!
....Poor Matt he won't know what hit him when "attacked" by a bunch of CC (crazy cougars)
YAY TIgers for having a great hubby!!!
Crossing my fingers for you!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:49 pm

cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

OMG OMG OMG Tigers!!!
Just talked to macigirl on the phone (SOOOO NICE!!) and was headed to my bed...but then just happened to see yr post!
THAT is awesome bounce
This is def going to be a weekend to remember!
....Poor Matt he won't know what hit him when "attacked" by a bunch of CC (crazy cougars)
YAY TIgers for having a great hubby!!!
Crossing my fingers for you!

I know - I couldnt' wait to tell you all! This is first chance back on here. So excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm

That is great Tigers! This is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see Matt in his home town!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Me either! WE need to make posters so he'll know who we are!!! I sure hope they take the coats off during Beggin - they did it in Long Island - but didn't in the Ontario show......i wonder if they did it tonight???
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

pasnthru wrote:
I totally missed the party and am so bummed. What time was it? Did I just really miss something, or was it spur of the moment? From his tweets it looked like around 2:00 EST??
Yeah it was around 2am or so, lasted a good 45 mins or so! Definitely entertaining!!

iluvmatt wrote:

I'm so pathetic. Smile
Oh trust me, you are not pathetic.....I was on my crackberry all night long at the bar. Everyone was telling me to get off but I insisted I couldn't b/c Matt was having his twitter party!!! I literally was on Matt's twitter from about 1am to 4am......They now know the truth......BUSTED!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:57 pm

megannn wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
Yeah it was around 2am or so, lasted a good 45 mins or so! Definitely entertaining!!

iluvmatt wrote:

I'm so pathetic. Smile
Oh trust me, you are not pathetic.....I was on my crackberry all night long at the bar. Everyone was telling me to get off but I insisted I couldn't b/c Matt was having his twitter party!!! I literally was on Matt's twitter from about 1am to 4am......They now know the truth......BUSTED!!! Very Happy

i think my friends are catching on too - some of them thought it was crazy i drove 4 hours to charlotte what will they think when they find out i'm driving 12 - but really and truly I would not be going to the GR show or any other show if it weren't for the fact of hooking with my friends from here! that's the main reason i'm going - to be with my girls!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:45 pm

iluvmatt wrote:

I'm so pathetic. Smile
Oh trust me, you are not pathetic.....I was on my crackberry all night long at the bar. Everyone was telling me to get off but I insisted I couldn't b/c Matt was having his twitter party!!! I literally was on Matt's twitter from about 1am to 4am......They now know the truth......BUSTED!!! Very Happy[/quote]

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not alone with my obsession! Matt posted on Twitter that he is color blind. How sad is it that knowing that "little known fact" makes me love him even more?! He's like an onion and has many layers. I'm going to stop right now and leave this as a PG-13 rated thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Twitter Party!!!   Matt's Twitter Party!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's Twitter Party!!!
Page 1 of 1