Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt on Twitter!

Go down 
+30
make.a.moment
crys7
happy37
Eze
Heidi
Janizzle
Elicious
2kids3dogs
slick7
ayCFAN
peacehope
livgiraud
jamerce
megan
paigeturner
meagsmatt
mattyg93
Cindyy
blakessunshine21
Lana
pebbles87
Jenna
Cacity87
macigirl
mattyfan
Angela
Holly417
skycheyan
poisnivy
OvenMitt
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:44 pm

I just heard that Matt and the other Idols are now on Twitter. This is very exciting news except for one thing: I don't have Twitter and am not sure if it's something worth signing up for. I would love to hear from you, the Giraud Squad, about the service, if it is worthwhile, and, if you are following Matt, any news or juicy gossip about him! Thanks, peeps!
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:55 pm

haha you beat me to it!, lol I was just coming to post that he's on twitter! here's his name

MGiraudOfficial

his first 2 updates:

MGiraudOfficial I'm new to all this but I thought I would try it to keep everyone updated. Finale rehearsals are going well!

BTW this is the real Matt G ya'll Smile... much love

(for some reason this second one was deleted shortly after he posted it.. lol may have been an accident.. who knows)
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Haha! it's okay, Ivy, Cacity beat me to it by about five minutes. I think her thread is in the post-Idol Matt info folder. So, you must have Twitter if you got his tweets. Tell me, is it something I should sign up for? I am trying to get my two best friends to sign up, but they are skeptical. I think I may persuade my mom to sign up, too. Seems like just the kind of thing moms would LOVE!
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm

new one already!

Were chilling at rehearsal. Just had a bite to eat. Were putting together some cool performances for the finale.Must..remember these steps!
7 minutes ago from web
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:23 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Haha! it's okay, Ivy, Cacity beat me to it by about five minutes. I think her thread is in the post-Idol Matt info folder. So, you must have Twitter if you got his tweets. Tell me, is it something I should sign up for? I am trying to get my two best friends to sign up, but they are skeptical. I think I may persuade my mom to sign up, too. Seems like just the kind of thing moms would LOVE!

yes! sign up! it's a blast, us bg's talk on it pretty much all day and night.. lol and now several of the idols are on, anoop posted a cute pic of him matt and danny earlier today... wouldn't have seen it if I didn't have twitter!

http://twitpic.com/58clz
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:33 pm

So excited. I have been looking for his twitter. Can you PM someone on twitter or only if they are following you?
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

We have tons of fun on there!
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:48 pm

skycheyan wrote:
So excited. I have been looking for his twitter. Can you PM someone on twitter or only if they are following you?

You would have to be following him AND he would have to be following you!
You can tweet at him though... You just put @MGiraudofficial in front of your tweets and it will show up in his replies!
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:50 pm

I told myself I wasn't going to join twitter but I can't stay away from Matt!

I hope I can figure out how to use it. I might need some help Laughing
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Okay peeps- I signed up for it! I couldn't resist any longer. I am following Oprah and Matt (haha, odd combo!). I don't know if the phone part of it is working yet as I have not received any messages. But I don't think Oprah or Matt have posted anything new since I signed up. Now the next hurdle: how do I add you Giraud Squadders to my list? Do I have to get connected to my e-mail account before I can find you? Because it won't let me connect to it as of yet. SOS, ladies!
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:02 pm

I just signed up for it too! Matt made me do it Laughing

I'm still trying to figure it out!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:04 pm

OMG, my wish came true! Yay!!!! We'll get messages straight from the man himself!!!

To Twitter veterans: is there a way we can send Matt a message on Twitter?!?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm

I am so excited. I am following him now. Thanks for the tip!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Okay, Ovenmitt! Your thread here has taken off more than mine, so I will just post here! hehe.

How about we all add our Twitter names to our signatures so we can add eachother? Just an idea! Smile

I would love to follow all of you ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
macigirl

macigirl

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:40 pm

macigirl wrote:

Oh great, now I am staring at Twitter on my computer waiting for him to tweet. My sister says I am a nut. I think I am! I hope I don't turn into one of those people who get arrested on the lawn of famous people's houses.
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

macigirl wrote:
macigirl wrote:

Oh great, now I am staring at Twitter on my computer waiting for him to tweet. My sister says I am a nut. I think I am! I hope I don't turn into one of those people who get arrested on the lawn of famous people's houses.
Haha, oh yeah! Me too. I keep refreshing his page, waiting for him to tweet something! This is hilarious. I don't even think Matt knows how to use it yet. He probably has so many replies to read! Two from me, already...hehehe. Wink
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Okay, Ovenmitt! Your thread here has taken off more than mine, so I will just post here! hehe.

How about we all add our Twitter names to our signatures so we can add eachother? Just an idea! Smile
I would love to follow all of you ladies!

Capital idea, Cacity!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm glad he is allowed to twitter but from reading his last one it doesn't seem like he is performing a solo. Has someone asked him if he is? I have no clue how to work twitter. I can see his page though so hopefully I'll be able to catch his messages.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
pebbles87

pebbles87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:53 pm

macigirl wrote:
macigirl wrote:

this made me laugh a lot... i'll prolly be right there with ya! haha I sooo did NOT want to start a Twitter account, but I did... I blame Matt... i really do....
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Jenna wrote:
I'm glad he is allowed to twitter but from reading his last one it doesn't seem like he is performing a solo. Has someone asked him if he is? I have no clue how to work twitter. I can see his page though so hopefully I'll be able to catch his messages.

He still might be performing a solo! But he might not be able to share that info. I am sure he's just talking about practicing the group numbers they will be doing. No worries! Smile

Also...Matt's facebook status today said this..."Rehearsing for Finale. Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!"

I WONDER WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS?!! Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Hopefully its more music! I miss hearing new songs from him.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

He still might be performing a solo! But he might not be able to share that info. I am sure he's just talking about practicing the group numbers they will be doing. No worries! Smile

Also...Matt's facebook status today said this..."Rehearsing for Finale. Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!"

I'm confused what facebook? Is it the one Bellarose runs. The one with 23,000 friends? Or is there a different one.

I am so ready for good news! This...Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!" has gotton me so excited. I want so badly for all his dreams to come true. I can't wait for the tour to be over so we get Matt and who he wants to be as a musician. He is incredible isn't he?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
pebbles87

pebbles87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

ahh!!!!! even more reason to get antsy.... I. NEED. TO. KNOW. NOOOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:

I'm confused what facebook? Is it the one Bellarose runs. The one with 23,000 friends? Or is there a different one.

I am so ready for good news! This...Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!" has gotton me so excited. I want so badly for all his dreams to come true. I can't wait for the tour to be over so we get Matt and who he wants to be as a musician. He is incredible isn't he?

He has his own personal facebook! Just search Matt Giraud and hopefully you'll find him! Make sure you find a Matt Giraud that attends Western Michigan!

I know, I am soooo excited for the good news! I wonder if it's something he'll be able to share soon.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Yay!!! You cannot imagine my response when I first heard this....needless to say some of my neighbors were quite afraid for me! Razz Anyway, trying to spread the word, I think he only has 700 followers and Danny has 12,000!!!! No can do!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt on Twitter!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next