Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt and Colbie????

Go down 
+10
pasnthru
mattyg93
Cacity87
Cindyy
macigirl
OvenMitt
sgr91
mattyfan
Lana
mattsgirl
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattsgirl

mattsgirl

Matt and Colbie???? Empty
PostSubject: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Okay, so did anyone else hear this? Well, I was listening to a Sirius radio interview with Colbie Caillat and heard something very interesting. She was asked what her song "Falling for You" was about. She said it was about this guy friend of hers. One night they were out at a birthday party and he held her hand, and afterwards she just couldn't stop thinking about him. So the interviewer asked her what happened next. She said they dated for a while and still talk. She said he is a musicain and they are both on tour right now. She also said flat out it was not Jason Mraz, and that it was someone alot of people probably didn't even know she was friends with. Anyways, she still sounded hung up on the mystery man.

Does this sound like anyone we know????

I don't want to be too nosey, but didn't Matt meet Colbie around the time he and the ex gf broke up? I wonder if she is the reason they split? Hmmmm??
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm

O....M....G I love you That's so cute and kinda sad because we all here know he's back with Jessica right?

Idk if she was talking about Matt (it certainly sounds like it) but when did he go to a birthday party with her? (the diddy thing?) Matt talks about her alot (I remember in his interview this morning with Kc radio andrew played some Colbie and Matt got all excited and was like "are you playing colbie???) So I think they got pretty tight.

She's cute, but I doubt (if she is talking about Matt) that he looks at her that way. Too bad for her. But who here really blames her? Matt is such a lovable kinda guy...

*off to listen to "Falling for you"*

ETA: I just read the part where she said they dated for a while...I doubt this was Matt. We would have heard if he had dated Colbie right?? (He can't be that sneaky)
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:44 pm

It does sound like she's talking about our Matt!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

I doubt it. That song had already been written before the Diddy party and I'm guessing before she even met Matt.
I like her but I don't think that's it.
Back to top Go down
mattsgirl

mattsgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Sgr, I was wondering when the song was written. The reason I thought it could be about Matt was that she was talking about writing the songs for this album and alot of them were just written fairly recently she said. Do you know when "Falling for you" was written?
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I doubt it. That song had already been written before the Diddy party and I'm guessing before she even met Matt.
I like her but I don't think that's it.

Oh, ok! Don't really know anything about Colbie other that that she's a fan/friend of Matt. LOL!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:06 pm

The Diddy party was an MJ tribute party anyway, not a birthday party. And as far as I've heard, Colbie didn't attend it.

Anyways, didn't Matt meet Colbie after the finale when he, Danny and Scott jammed with her? Perhaps they met prior to that and I wasn't aware. But, as cool as I think Colbie is, and as much as I'd love to see them collaborate in the future, I don't think she meant Matt (although, who'd be surprised if she DID? Certainly none of us!).
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm

I love this! I have always believed that they met and fell in lust around the time Colbie played piano with Matt. I felt that they looked into each others eyes and were both goners. With those 2 gorgeous people, how could that not happen! And they are both so sweet. I have been holding out that a romance blossoms between those 2.

There were some tweets that when I read them I went AHA! I knew it! You can't tell me it is not true. Very Happy

Being weird, I looked it up and copied the tweets here.

On July 11th, Matt tweeted -
"I wish I could make everyone happy but sometimes ya can't. Good night and Oakland here we come!!"

This was regarding that Mattgate with Danny and Adam. Matt was not happy.

Within minutes, Colbie tweeted -

"Iiiiiiii love you more today, than yesterday... But not as much, as tomorrow!"

And a few minutes later -

"You've got to admit its getting better, its getting better, all the time...."

Case closed for macigirl!

Matt and Colbie sitting in a tree, K..I...S....S....I....N....G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage! geek
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 pm

OmGiraud Maci you are awesome!!! lol!

So does this mean that we have given up on megan, and will now ship Matt/Colbie? Collatt??
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Lana wrote:
OmGiraud Maci you are awesome!!! lol!

So does this mean that we have given up on megan, and will now ship Matt/Colbie? Collatt??

Lana,

You know I also love Matt/Megan! I figured that he had a little sum'n, sum'n with Megan. Just fun. But that he longed for Colbie. Long live Collatt!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 pm

aww. [: As much as I think Matt and Colbie would make an adorable couple, didn't the single come out not too much after she met Matt? She would had to have written it before. Like someone, or two may have said above me. lol, I already don't remember who did.

But yes, Matt and Colbie would make a very cute couple and they should collaborate on something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 pm

This thread made me giggle a little bit. Smile

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Maci, I think we may have to hop back on board the Matt/Megan Train. Watch his first Bubble tweet in the thread Jenna posted. Epic Megatt I love you
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Lana wrote:
Maci, I think we may have to hop back on board the Matt/Megan Train. Watch his first Bubble tweet in the thread Jenna posted. Epic Megatt I love you

Lana, just watched it and LOVED it! Those 2 are SO cozy. Megan is always trying to divert attention from Megatt (LOL) by pretending that Anoop is her BF.

Colbie, don't pay attention to this BT, he doesn't mean it! He just can't help himself!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 pm

macigirl wrote:
Lana wrote:

Lana, just watched it and LOVED it! Those 2 are SO cozy. Megan is always trying to divert attention from Megatt (LOL) by pretending that Anoop is her BF. Colbie, don't pay attention to this BT, he doesn't mean it! He just can't help himself!

OMG!! This is exactly my thought!! I did notice how right after they do a little cuddling theres sort of an awkward pause then Matt tries to cover it up by doing the same with anoop, and Megan tries to cover it by saying that Anoop is her boyfriend (notice how poor anoop wants nothing to do with their drama lol! )

Anyway, maybe he deleted it because he knew how we would interpret it and he wanted to avoid the rumors that would ensue Question
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Lana wrote:
macigirl wrote:
Lana wrote:

Lana, just watched it and LOVED it! Those 2 are SO cozy. Megan is always trying to divert attention from Megatt (LOL) by pretending that Anoop is her BF. Colbie, don't pay attention to this BT, he doesn't mean it! He just can't help himself!

OMG!! This is exactly my thought!! I did notice how right after they do a little cuddling theres sort of an awkward pause then Matt tries to cover it up by doing the same with anoop, and Megan tries to cover it by saying that Anoop is her boyfriend (notice how poor anoop wants nothing to do with their drama lol! )

Anyway, maybe he deleted it because he knew how we would interpret it and he wanted to avoid the rumors that would ensue Question

Lana, I know it! If there wasn't something going on why would Megan say so quickly Anoop is her BF? Something has gone on there!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattsgirl

mattsgirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 am

Okay, so only a few of you agree with me that Colbie was referring to Matt. I don't know, but when I was listeneing to her I really felt that she was talking about Matt. She really emphasized that the guy was someone not alot of people would even guess she was friends with (like he wasn't an established musician). I'm not sure when Matt and Colbie met ,but I assume it could have been at anytime when he was on Idol as Colbie and Kara are friends. And then I also remembered that there was a birthday party for Scott (and maybe one for Kris too) not long after the finale when they were all out in LA(where she lives) preparing for the tour. In conclusion (ha,ha) the finale was May 14th and "Falling for You " was released as a single on June 29th (although the record was just released recently). I don't know if she could have wrote and released a song in that time period or not. Personally, I would rather see Matt with Colbie than Megan. I don't have anything against Megan really, I just don't think she's good enough for Matt.

Also, I still can't figure out if he is back with his ex or not. It seems by her tweets and the picture on her twitter page that she would like people to think he is taken. I just can't decide if they're back together or just still good friends?
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:18 am

Awww. Maci and Lana! I am a Matt/Megan shipper too!
The chemistry between them is just so obvious, but IMO they just decided to stay friends. But I have to agree every time they start to get chummy with each other they try to cover it quickly. Like Matt rubbing Anoop or Megan saying he is his boyfriend when he is obviously not.

I think at the time Matt/Megan are really close and have the hots for each other. But due to the circumstances they decided to keep it as friends only. Matt maybe taken already and Megan has her son. I would say to them though, go for it! They sure seem to want it .. Oh man.. I hope his ex or current girlfriend is not reading this. lol.
Can't you guys tell the Matt/Megan attraction? It's pretty obvious to me. Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

Hehe. I've thought that Matt and Megan had a mutual crush ever since I witnessed him pick her up and spin her around in front of the crowd after the Portland show. IDK if there's anything there really, but I gotta say, with the minimal interaction I had with Megan, she's freakin' adorable. I could see why, gien the situation, Matt would gravitate towards her. Who knows if there's any time for that anyway, but I like the girl. You have my blessing, Matt. Except if Colbie comes to call. Then, I think she might edge out Megan just slightly.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:19 am

OvenMitt wrote:
Hehe. I've thought that Matt and Megan had a mutual crush ever since I witnessed him pick her up and spin her around in front of the crowd after the Portland show. IDK if there's anything there really, but I gotta say, with the minimal interaction I had with Megan, she's freakin' adorable. I could see why, gien the situation, Matt would gravitate towards her. Who knows if there's any time for that anyway, but I like the girl. You have my blessing, Matt. Except if Colbie comes to call. Then, I think she might edge out Megan just slightly.

Ovenmitt, you are lucky you got to witness that twirl in person! I loved how Megan bounced to the fences after the twirl. She was beaming!

I talked with Megan at Pittsburgh. She was alone walking down the line and it was pretty quiet. So I told her how much I enjoyed her set and she sounded great. I made sure not to mention her looks but just her talent. I was raised to be polite! She looked at me with the kindest face and thanked me several times. I was surprised how long she looked at me and smiled. She seemed so appreciative of my praise. Megan is a really sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 pm

mattsgirl wrote:
Okay, so only a few of you agree with me that Colbie was referring to Matt. I don't know, but when I was listeneing to her I really felt that she was talking about Matt. She really emphasized that the guy was someone not alot of people would even guess she was friends with (like he wasn't an established musician). I'm not sure when Matt and Colbie met ,but I assume it could have been at anytime when he was on Idol as Colbie and Kara are friends. And then I also remembered that there was a birthday party for Scott (and maybe one for Kris too) not long after the finale when they were all out in LA(where she lives) preparing for the tour. In conclusion (ha,ha) the finale was May 14th and "Falling for You " was released as a single on June 29th (although the record was just released recently). I don't know if she could have wrote and released a song in that time period or not. Personally, I would rather see Matt with Colbie than Megan. I don't have anything against Megan really, I just don't think she's good enough for Matt.

Also, I still can't figure out if he is back with his ex or not. It seems by her tweets and the picture on her twitter page that she would like people to think he is taken. I just can't decide if they're back together or just still good friends?

I think there's a huge possibility of some attraction between Matt and Colbie. They met during Idol and I think they saw a concert together after the Finale when Matt stayed on in L.A. longer than the rest. She's also one of the first people Matt followed on Twitter. Later when he got back to L.A. after a short home-break, Matt declared he was single. Maybe they just never had the chance to pursue anything more serious because they had to go their separate ways with their respective tours.

I agree -- I'd rather see Matt with C than M! M not good enough for our Matty.
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Mattyfan said
Quote :
I'd rather see Matt with C than M! M not good enough for our Matty.

I agree - Matt seems very intelligent. Granted, I don't know Megan, but all of the times I've heard her speak, I don't think she's ever put two coherent sentences together. She a stunning girl and obviously hangs on Matt's every word, so I see why he likes being around her, but I can't imagine that would be enough to sustain a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 pm

LOL I love how we are all here speculating on who Matt should be with and who would be best for him, and so far we have brought up every girl BUT the one he's with <-------- Jessica
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Lana wrote:
LOL I love how we are all here speculating on who Matt should be with and who would be best for him, and so far we have brought up every girl BUT the one he's with <-------- Jessica

That's cause we're all in denial Razz
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Lana wrote:

According to Facebook, he's single.....soo....I will continue to believe Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt and Colbie????   Matt and Colbie???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt and Colbie????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next