Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original

Go down 
+14
Lisa_M
Janizzle
asianmegan
mattyfan
graciecat
mattyg93
Lana
gstarluv
pasnthru
L. Ann
lovethemtigers
macigirl
crys7
Jenna
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which is your favorite Matt Original!
Gimme A Break
What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_lcap9%What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
Whatever It Takes
What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_lcap4%What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Go On And Sing Boy
What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_lcap5%What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
I Miss You Tonight
What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_lcap64%What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 69 ]
Breaking In A Broken Heart
What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_lcap18%What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 108

AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Matt asked us at the show to tweet him our favorite original song so he could choose the first single. I thought we would set up a poll so he would have a better indicator. So please vote. You can vote whether or not you are a member of our community.

I Miss You Tonight

Breaking In A Broken Heart

Whatever It Takes

Gimme A Break

Go On and Sing Boy

Last edited by Jenna on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Can I vote more than once? Jeeperz bounce....
Done! can't wait til he releases one/any of them!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 pm

crys7 wrote:
Can I vote more than once? Jeeperz What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original Icon_bounce....
Done! can't wait til he releases one/any of them!

Nope sorry can't vote more than once but I know what you mean they are all amazing!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

mmmkayyy, I voted for "Breaking in a Broken Heart" but now I can't get "I Miss You Tonight" outta my head!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 am

Come on guys please place your vote! It doesn't take long. Just click on your song of choice! We want people who come here to see how much Matt's songs are liked. Plus I plan on tweeting Matt the link once Poll ends. We need lots of votes! Like I said you don't have to be a member or register to vote. All visitors can place a vote.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 am

crys7 wrote:
mmmkayyy, I voted for "Breaking in a Broken Heart" but now I can't get "I Miss You Tonight" outta my head!

Same here!! I voted for Breaking In a Broken Heart because it is AMAZING. An instant classic in my book. But now.....I am freaking out over I Miss you Tonight. Holy Toledo!

I completely expected Matt to make beautiful new music but, my god, he has made masterful new music. He is so fricking talented I don't know what to do!!! Except listen over and over and swoon.

All those worries we had about him??? HA!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 am

Jenna gosh I don't know if I can choose, I find myself listening to I Miss You Tonight and Whatever It Takes Over and Over....but I dig the Guitar Solo in Breaking In A Broken Heart! LOL
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 am

Okay I voted for I Miss You Tonight cuz the lyrics are killing me....but it's a sweet kind of death! OMG OMG Oh My Giraud!!!! Oh how I love thee - omg I'm going all fangirly again..just when I thought I could move on and return to some sort of normalcy in my life....and then November 21st happened...i can only imagine what it's doing to those of you that saw in live and in person!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 am

Tigers I am in love with the guitar solo as well. Matt is so charming not to mention amazingly talented!

Maci I struggled with picking my choice. Both I Miss You Tonight and Breaking A Broken Heart were neck to neck but I Miss You Tonight won by just a fraction. Hell I love them all though when it comes right down to it! Thanks for voting everyone!

Last edited by Jenna on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay I voted for I Miss You Tonight cuz the lyrics are killing me....but it's a sweet kind of death! OMG OMG Oh My Giraud!!!! Oh how I love thee - omg I'm going all fangirly again..just when I thought I could move on and return to some sort of normalcy in my life....and then November 21st happened...i can only imagine what it's doing to those of you that saw in live and in person!

I saw your lyric posting on twitter. In the next day or so (hopefully today) I am going to post all the lyrics to his original songs. So look for the thread!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 am

Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

I saw your lyric posting on twitter. In the next day or so (hopefully today) I am going to post all the lyrics to his original songs. So look for the thread!

OH COOL! YOu are amazing! Can't wait for the lyrics section!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 am

Wow I Miss You Tonight is winning by a landslide so if you like one of the others you better post your vote!

LOL it's The American Idol of the songs!
Back to top Go down
L. Ann

L. Ann

PostSubject: Loving All of Matt's new tunes!   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 am

I voted for Go on and Sing boy because I can't get it out of my head!! <3 I do agree that I Miss You Tonight would be a good choice for a single, it's radio ready. All the songs are making me Fan-girly!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:58 am

L. Ann wrote:
I voted for Go on and Sing boy because I can't get it out of my head!! <3 I do agree that I Miss You Tonight would be a good choice for a single, it's radio ready. All the songs are making me Fan-girly!!

welcome L. Ann we are glad to have you and I agree Go On And Sing is very catchy!

Guess what I am listening to? Yup I miss You Tonight! Such a beautiful song!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:47 pm

ok - I had to go with Breaking in a Broken Heart, even though I Miss you Tonight made me cry pretty hard. Breaking in a Broken Heart just feels like Matt to me. I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like the past couple of days on this site reading everything about the show, but I've had the chance to listen to all of his set and the new songs are even more amazing than I could have possibly hoped. I can't even imagine how powerful the studio versions are going to be bounce

Thanks so much to everyone who had a hand in bringing this to all of us. You'll never know how much it's appreciated!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:59 pm

L. Ann wrote:

Hi L.Ann this looks like the Grand Rapids concert, is this where you were when you had this picture with Matt! We were too! I think I remember seeing ya'll!
Back to top Go down
gstarluv

gstarluv

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:22 pm

I Miss You Tonight.. Smile Crying or Very sad ... is a Sure Fire Winner!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm

oK I voted for 'Whatever it taks'. I really liked that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

I really like a lot "I Miss You Tonight" and "Whatever it Takes".
"Breaking in a Broken Heart" is awesome too. Sigh. too hard to choose.

But I voted for "Miss You Tonight" because it really is incredible and ready for radio IMO. That sound seems ready for today's music scene.
Sort of John Mayerish don't you guys think?

I am excited for Matt. What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original Icon_bounce I really hope all these new songs help him garner some attention from record labels. He should be signed by now! What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:49 pm

It was a tough decision but I ended up going with "I Miss You Tonight" because of the lyrics. I think that song could actually go straight to radio, like NOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

"I Miss You Tonight" could totally be in a movie.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm

I voted for "I Miss You Tonight". It's simply beautiful and I can't get the melody out of my mind. Makes one feel sentimental over Matt's journey thus far. And there's so much more in store for this talent! I can't wait.

"Gimme a Break" would be my 2nd choice. It's fun and catchy!

I must say Matt sounds heavenly on those mp3s. Wow.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:35 am

I can't express how emotional I got during this song and as I continue to listen to it. The words, his passion when he sang it, his piano skills, the different ranges that he delivers.....it all is absolutely amazing.

If this isn't a single in the NEAR future, then something's wrong with the music business. The response to just this song is overwhelming & I sure hope Matt appreciates it and keeps it into consideration when he's ready to make an album & single!!!

#SIGNMATTGIRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

I agree Megan....if this song does not make it then i seriously have to worry about America's taste in Music....

#IMissYouTOnight!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 am

Omg, I Miss You Tonight is brilliant, so I voted for it...but I'm not sure if it should be the first single (!!!). Breaking in a Broken Heart, I agree, is just bona fide Matt G!! And I think it's the type of song that would really make him stand out as an artist, at least as an introduction to the masses. BUT, if I Miss You Tonight ended up being the single, I think that would do very well!! Of course I'd buy it, like the rest of you all here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original   What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Matt Giraud Original
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next