Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Fox All Access Interview

Go down 
+5
Lisa_M
Riley 9
mattyfan
sgr91
Jenna
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Fox All Access Interview Empty
PostSubject: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Idols are interviewing each other...

Last edited by Jenna on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 pm

I was just about to post that!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 am

Wow I just got to watch that and man did Matt not sound amazing singing his part of the Journey song? And I love Matt and Anoop together. I guess I should just admit I love Matt and anyone as long as Matt is there...LOL! I love you
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 am

Yes, Matt sounded awesome on that group song!! He looks so at ease.
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:51 pm

[Psst, Jenna. I think you may have to correct the thread title. The video is from the Fox All Access channel, not Access Hollywood (which is owned by Universal TV)] Wink

After watching this video, I would like to hang out with Matt, Lil and Megan the most. It seemed like everyone else was either tired or bored. You could tell that Matt and Anoop had the best chemistry (MANOOP!), like they had been best friends for years. Anoop brought up the expensive sunglasses again, and Matt said Anoop was the biggest whiner! Razz Matt definitely is "the Class Clown", since he told everyone to do that silly voice just to annoy Anoop! Laughing Once again, Matt was the life of the party!

Lil looked like she was having lots of fun, and even Scott seemed a little less bland (Ha-ha). Michael and Danny sounded like they were about to start preaching a sermon instead of answering the questions. Rolling Eyes Megan and Adam were cute together, but a little too subdued. Now why were Allison and Kris sooooo boring? Sleep Allison is usually so goofy, so I think Kris was sucking all the energy out of that interview. Their interaction was so cold and guarded; they seemed like they had just met each other 5 minutes ago. Come on, Kris said he wanted Kris Allen to be his celebrity roadie? confused At least Anoop was funny and said Simon Cowell. Matt brings out the best in his interview partners! I love you Everyone should be thankful that Matt made it to the tour, or else the downtime between shows could have been extremely boring!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Subject: Fox All Access Interview Yesterday at 10:49 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone should be thankful that Matt made it to the tour, or else the downtime between shows could have been extremely boring!

Riley9...I think MATT is the life of the party and I think he has captured all of their hearts!! How can he NOT???

Hey this might sound like a dumb question but does anyone know or think the Idols Get paid while they are on tour?? I mean like you would think they get paid something??? How is Matt affording to buy such EXPENSIVE designer sunglasses?? hmmmmm??
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:03 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

Everyone should be thankful that Matt made it to the tour, or else the downtime between shows could have been extremely boring!

Riley9...I think MATT is the life of the party and I think he has captured all of their hearts!! How can he NOT???

Hey this might sound like a dumb question but does anyone know or think the Idols Get paid while they are on tour?? I mean like you would think they get paid something??? How is Matt affording to buy such EXPENSIVE designer sunglasses?? hmmmmm??

I think it's around $100,000. Pretty decent for one summer's work and the loss of your anonymity, huh?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

I think it's around $100,000. Pretty decent for one summer's work and the loss of your anonymity, huh?

Not too mention the fact that he is doing what he loves doing most...playing that piano, rocking out, and performing for 1000's of people! cheers
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

I read somewhere that the idols (last year) got payed somewhere between 1000-5000 dollars pr. show - I'd say that the AI makes A WHOLE LOTTA money off of these guys. just imagine the money that comes in from tickets, merchandise etc
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:21 pm

OMG..its that much?! Wow! That's awesome...he so deserves every bit of it too! cheers
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 pm

That is the same number I read somewhere - $100,000. Matt is going to need it if he keeps dropping $700 on Sunglasses and $100 on Tshirts. I don't mean to sound preachy with that - I think everyone who works hard deserves to do something crazy and buy something crazy.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:40 pm

sgr91 wrote:
That is the same number I read somewhere - $100,000. Matt is going to need it if he keeps dropping $700 on Sunglasses and $100 on Tshirts. I don't mean to sound preachy with that - I think everyone who works hard deserves to do something crazy and buy something crazy.

Well he could start off by wearing the one that we got for him lol
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Well he could start off by wearing the one that we got for him lol

LOL we got him 2 shirts the hard rock one and the piano one! If he is smart he will save that money to make a CD just in case he doesn't get signed!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

i have been overloading on all these types of vids on youtube. I can't get enough of them. I find myself living vicariously through everyone. Gosh right at this moment, what I wouldn't do to be a 20-something young single female and could just do whatever I wanted, spend money on whatever I wanted...what a blast it would be to go out and meet these idols and go to the concert......oh well.....one can only dream.

I love the one where Matt runs out in Portland and picks up Megan and spins her around in those big strong arms of his. Megan is soooo lucky. She and Matt seem really close. Oh and did you guys see Matt's pinnochio dance in Tacoma greeting the fans...so funny. the more I see of Matt the more and more I become obsessed. I find myself sneaking onto the computer after everyone is asleep and watching all these vids...especially the performance of Hard to Handle and Beggin...can't get enough of it...ugghhhh I really need an intervention...my name is Lovethemtigers and I'm a Mattaholic!!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
i have been overloading on all these types of vids on youtube. I can't get enough of them. I find myself living vicariously through everyone. Gosh right at this moment, what I wouldn't do to be a 20-something young single female and could just do whatever I wanted, spend money on whatever I wanted...what a blast it would be to go out and meet these idols and go to the concert......oh well.....one can only dream.

I love the one where Matt runs out in Portland and picks up Megan and spins her around in those big strong arms of his. Megan is soooo lucky. She and Matt seem really close. Oh and did you guys see Matt's pinnochio dance in Tacoma greeting the fans...so funny. the more I see of Matt the more and more I become obsessed. I find myself sneaking onto the computer after everyone is asleep and watching all these vids...especially the performance of Hard to Handle and Beggin...can't get enough of it...ugghhhh I really need an intervention...my name is Lovethemtigers and I'm a Mattaholic!!!

Oh I adore you lovethemtigers LOL I feel exactly the same way - even when hubby is showering I am at that computer faster than u can say Giraud. I love my Matty moments - and hubby is on to me - he sometimes catches me redhanded - and I get all flustered.
Especially getting up at 4 am to listen to for the most part crappy sounding cellcerts, googling the price of a plane ticket to Michigan ( Embarassed ), trying to figure out what to tweet him to get a response, spending money on a gift for a guy that I will prolly never meet (urgh that hurt to write) oh I have been hit real hard.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm

cecilie wrote:
Oh I adore you lovethemtigers LOL I feel exactly the same way - even when hubby is showering I am at that computer faster than u can say Giraud. I love my Matty moments - and hubby is on to me - he sometimes catches me redhanded - and I get all flustered.
Especially getting up at 4 am to listen to for the most part crappy sounding cellcerts, googling the price of a plane ticket to Michigan ( Embarassed ), trying to figure out what to tweet him to get a response, spending money on a gift for a guy that I will prolly never meet (urgh that hurt to write) oh I have been hit real hard.

Sooo I couldn't agree anymore!!!! My phone goes off in the middle of the night and my boyfriend goes who the hell is texting you and I say Matt Smile He threatens me and says he will keep me away from my Matt online social networks Rolling Eyes Hahahaha. And the whole plane trip to Michigan, oh, I've already suggested that as a vacation Very Happy I'm on the biggest mission I've ever been on to meet someone famous (not counting the almost $200 I had to dish out to meet Chris Daughtry). I've been trying to swoon local radio stations, planning out what time and how to try and meet him before & after the concert, trying to get him to come to our local piano bar, which by the way is AWESOME!!! So yeah, I'm pretty pathetic.....but in a good way Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 pm

megannn wrote:
cecilie wrote:

Sooo I couldn't agree anymore!!!! My phone goes off in the middle of the night and my boyfriend goes who the hell is texting you and I say Matt Smile He threatens me and says he will keep me away from my Matt online social networks Rolling Eyes Hahahaha. And the whole plane trip to Michigan, oh, I've already suggested that as a vacation Very Happy I'm on the biggest mission I've ever been on to meet someone famous (not counting the almost $200 I had to dish out to meet Chris Daughtry). I've been trying to swoon local radio stations, planning out what time and how to try and meet him before & after the concert, trying to get him to come to our local piano bar, which by the way is AWESOME!!! So yeah, I'm pretty pathetic.....but in a good way Wink

Aww U R not in any way pathetic - As the french say - C'est plus fort que moi - which translates into something like - I can't help it/myself - it's bigger than me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox All Access Interview   Fox All Access Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox All Access Interview
Page 1 of 1