Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt/Michael Buble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cecilie

cecilie

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 pm

So - I never really thought that Matt looked or sounded like Michael Buble - but then I watched MB on tv from a concert in New York msg and suddenly I could see a resemblance. MB had suddenly grown a Matt beard (more like 5 o'clock shadow lol) and MB actually came off very endearing and quite the familyguy. He had his whole family come out for his concert and had this incredible connection with his grandfather - very touching - and MB was not half-bad looking lol.

And then I couldn't help but wondering when our Matty will take that stage on MSG - awe - that would be awesome, right??
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 pm

There is definitely some resemblance, I just think Matt has more swagga whereas Michael is a little more "white bread". I still remember after "So Small" how Simon compared Matt to Michael Bubble. He seamed pretty pleased with that comparison and started snapping his fingers like Bubble. Cute moment.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm

sgr91 wrote:
There is definitely some resemblance, I just think Matt has more swagga whereas Michael is a little more "white bread". I still remember after "So Small" how Simon compared Matt to Michael Bubble. He seamed pretty pleased with that comparison and started snapping his fingers like Bubble. Cute moment.

You are so right! And I'll listen to Matt over MB anyday..ahhh! MB is really talented, but Matt's voice is just so unique!!! I'd recognize his voice anyday
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Finally, someone agrees with me! Ever since the semi-finals round where Matt sang "Viva La Vida", I have been saying that Matt could be Buble's younger and HOTTER brother! You mentioned that performance of "So Small" where Simon made the comment about the resemblance to Buble. Well, it was no coincidence because I remember reading an interview with the AI stylist, Miles Siggins (this was several months ago), and he said that Matt wanted to wear a suit like Buble's for Grand Ole Opry week. So Miles was able to find a similar suit (I think it was a less expensive brand though), and Matt even wore the same exact tie as Buble! Shocked

I swear, sometimes when I see Michael Buble on TV doing an interview, I have to do a double take and make sure it's not our Matty G.! Razz I would like to check if Matt and Michael share some DNA, although I'm pretty sure Michael's ancestry is Italian/Canadian and Matt's is partly African-American! LOL Very Happy

IMO, the resemblance is SO UNCANNY that it freaks me out a little. They look so similar, especially when they used to straighten Matt's hair.I always liked Buble-- great singer, funny personality, successful career, yada, yada, yada... but of course, I LOVE MATT, AND MATT IS SEXIER! Matt's voice is more soulful and personally, I think Matt is funnier and more humble. Also, while Michael has a nice Western Canadian accent, Matt has the most adorable Michigan accent! I love you

Great minds think alike, cecilie! cheers
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Finally, someone agrees with me! Ever since the semi-finals round where Matt sang "Viva La Vida", I have been saying that Matt could be Buble's younger and HOTTER brother! You mentioned that performance of "So Small" where Simon made the comment about the resemblance to Buble. Well, it was no coincidence because I remember reading an interview with the AI stylist, Miles Siggins (this was several months ago), and he said that Matt wanted to wear a suit like Buble's for Grand Ole Opry week. So Miles was able to find a similar suit (I think it was a less expensive brand though), and Matt even wore the same exact tie as Buble! Shocked

I swear, sometimes when I see Michael Buble on TV doing an interview, I have to do a double take and make sure it's not our Matty G.! Razz I would like to check if Matt and Michael share some DNA, although I'm pretty sure Michael's ancestry is Italian/Canadian and Matt's is partly African-American! LOL Very Happy

IMO, the resemblance is SO UNCANNY that it freaks me out a little. I always liked Buble-- great singer, funny personality, successful career, yada, yada, yada... but of course, I LOVE MATT! Matt's voice is more soulful and personally, I think Matt is funnier and more humble. Also, while Michael has a nice Western Canadian accent, Matt has the most adorable Michigan accent! I love you

Great minds think alike, cecile! cheers

I was thinking the same thing when I watched that programme on the MB concert!
Their voices are different - but physically there is quite a resemblance. I hope you get to watch that documentary on MB and his MSG show some time - it was good - at there were quite a number of times where I thought - Man they look alike - nice that MB has a good personality too!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Riley 9 wrote:

IMO, the resemblance is SO UNCANNY that it freaks me out a little. They look so similar, especially when they used to straighten Matt's hair.I always liked Buble-- great singer, funny personality, successful career, yada, yada, yada... but of course, I LOVE MATT, AND MATT IS SEXIER! Matt's voice is more soulful and personally, I think Matt is funnier and more humble. Also, while Michael has a nice Western Canadian accent, Matt has the most adorable Michigan accent! I love you

Great minds think alike, cecilie! cheers

Riley are you Canadian? One word on accents. There is no such things as a Michigan accent - we have no accents 'Smile'. It is everyone else who has the accent.
The funny thing about Matt is that he actually sounds kind of like a southern boy in the concerts - maybe he's playing up the southern accents while he's down there. I seem to develop a twang when I'm down south as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt/Michael Buble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt/Michael Buble   Matt/Michael Buble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt/Michael Buble
Page 1 of 1