Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt interview on WMJC

Go down 
+8
lovethemtigers
mattyg93
Lisa_M
cecilie
sgr91
graciecat
Jenna
cranberry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cranberry

cranberry

Matt interview on WMJC Empty
PostSubject: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:22 am

I think we don´t have this here yet?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am

Nothing is there Cranberry
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

cranberry wrote:

Laughing Love it when Matty calls it "The Redemption Tour" -- redeeming himself from anything bad he did on the show! Well, doesn't he know he doesn't need to redeem himself in our eyes? I love you Matt is so self-effacing (spell check ?) and Humble-- Our Matty! Smile
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 am

Jenna wrote:
Nothing is there Cranberry
? Can´t you see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwR9kMyEasw
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

I think that video just made my day - thanks for posting it.

First of all, he looks great in that form fitting shirt opened up a few buttons. I prefer the mohawk hidden - sounds like he might as well.
Now onto the happiness. Its obvious that he's having a great time on tour. I love to hear that he's writing, can't wait to get in the studio, and that he's having "meetings" to make sure his musical career continues on after idol.

I think we know who gave him the watch, huh.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am

Thank u! Loved that one.
Hinting at meetings, telling that he is focusing on his musical carrer - me likey!!
We all know that he is destined to go places - now we just need it on paper as well!

And wow - what's with the shirt - I don't remember it being that open?!??! Matt's sexying things up - can't say I mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm

cranberry wrote:

OMG Cranberry!!! What a awesome find!!! I LOVE this interview...I feel like Matt has assured us now that he is VERY excited to get into the studio after the tour and get busy recording some stuff.!! He even said he was "in meetings"!!!! I think we've been wanting him to say that for the last month now!! hahaha...

Yesssss!!! I'm sooo excited for Matt and us as his fans are getting to see his musicial career being launched and BORN right before our eyes!! awwww..I'm gonna go cry now! LOVE ME SOME MATTY G!!! I love you alien cheers

Oh and YES definitely HOT HOT HOT in that shirt with the buttons undone...You can so tell Matt likes to please all his lady fans!!! how can he get any sexier??? bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm

cranberry wrote:

Hey do we have a date on this interview?? When was this done? After or before which show???
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

cecilie wrote:
Thank u! Loved that one.
Hinting at meetings, telling that he is focusing on his musical carrer - me likey!!
We all know that he is destined to go places - now we just need it on paper as well!

And wow - what's with the shirt - I don't remember it being that open?!??! Matt's sexying things up - can't say I mind Very Happy

Cecilie...Me loves your Avitar!!! now I'm jealous of yours!! haha
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cranberry wrote:

OMG Cranberry!!! What a awesome find!!! I LOVE this interview...I feel like Matt has assured us now that he is VERY excited to get into the studio after the tour and get busy recording some stuff.!! He even said he was "in meetings"!!!! I think we've been wanting him to say that for the last month now!! hahaha...

Yesssss!!! I'm sooo excited for Matt and us as his fans are getting to see his musicial career being launched and BORN right before our eyes!! awwww..I'm gonna go cry now! LOVE ME SOME MATTY G!!! I love you alien cheers

Oh and YES definitely HOT HOT HOT in that shirt with the buttons undone...You can so tell Matt likes to please all his lady fans!!! how can he get any sexier??? bounce

He said he is in meetings? Honestly, I've been dying to heart that for a long long time! I haven't watch this interview yet but I am will soon.

I think I am the only one here who prefers the mohawk instead of that hat. I don't like that hat in particular.
He just looks sexier and edgier without hats. I love that shirt though.

So he hinted he would go to the studio? Oh man.. I really hope something is up for him.

Please rec people, Matt is too talented to pass. I think we all needed this interview after last night. sunny
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

WMJC is a Long Island Radio station so this is pretty recent.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 pm

OMG I just saw this and was gonna post it - dang everybody always beats me to the punch! lol!

So happy to hear matt talking about moving on to the next step in his career.....do the girsl with dirty minds, you can pause it on 1.26 secs. lol! Also, shorty after that he mentions the watch being given to him as a gift from a special someone - we all know who gave it to him - why doens't he just come out and say it - WE KNOW ALREADY MATT!!!!!! LOL

Love love the part where he talks about him and Danny annoying Anoop and hes says "look i'm gonna annoy him right now"! at 1.55 secs - frickin hilarious! Gotta love Matty G - singing, talking, whatever the man does is great!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm

I can see it now. I was having some computer issues!

Yay for the meetings that makes me feel better! He has to be signed! I can't wait until the tour is over and we get music from Matt! I am so excited! Great find! Best interview in a long while. I am so glad he is having a good time and I love his excitement for music and performing. Not sure if you saw the interview from Anoop the other day but he said I am ready for the tour to be over because it is grueling. He quickly added so he could start his career but then said the tour has been rough on him. Such different perspectives. Matt clearly wants a music career no matter what he has to go through that tells me a lot!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:01 pm

I agree Jenna - I'm sorry but I can't help but feel that out of all the top 10 - Matt is the one who wants a music career the most - and deserves it the most.

I mean Adam i guess is mad talented in his singing voice - and kris is talented - danny can sing

but Matt overall has the most total package - Looks, personality, care of fans, lust for music, ear for music, piano skills, song-writing skills, interview skills, dancing skills, working the crowd skills, etc, etc, etc.....

Someone should sign him already!!!!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Looking charming as always and what a genuine guy he is. Enjoying and appreciating the tour (as they all should) and seriously moving on with his career,of course! Can´t wait to hear the news to come.
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
OMG I just saw this and was gonna post it - dang everybody always beats me to the punch! lol!

So happy to hear matt talking about moving on to the next step in his career.....do the girsl with dirty minds, you can pause it on 1.26 secs. lol! Also, shorty after that he mentions the watch being given to him as a gift from a special someone - we all know who gave it to him - why doens't he just come out and say it - WE KNOW ALREADY MATT!!!!!! LOL

Love love the part where he talks about him and Danny annoying Anoop and hes says "look i'm gonna annoy him right now"! at 1.55 secs - frickin hilarious! Gotta love Matty G - singing, talking, whatever the man does is great!

Love it Tigers-- Razz You should be one of those persons who inspect film/video for acccuracy/bloopers etc.. You definitely have a "sharp"eye for details! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I just had to say again how much I Love this interview...it really sounds like he is thinking about his future and getting busy on his album as soon as the tour is over!....I love how him and Danny drive Anoop crazy!! hahaha...Anoop needs to loosen up some more and just chillllllll... Razz
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm

wow - loved this interview. What a positive guy our Matt is. He is always upbeat and happy - never complains. He said he'd like to keep playing for people everyday. He seems so happy to have this opportunity. Just love him to death!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 pm

A couple of observations:

1. Matt is "in meetings." Oh man, I hope that means what I think it means.

2. The shirt: Maybe Matt is slowly preparing us for that shirtless pic that is bound to pop up sooner or later. He's such a tease! lol!
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 pm

WOW, that was a great interview! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

iluvmatt wrote:

I know. I hope that means what we all want it to mean.

I think this is the first time EVER he's said he IS in meetings. So I will take that comment as very good news.bounce
On the other hand, Danny's been in meetings like for months now and nothing . I guess the country community don't see him as an authentic country singer and I don't blame them. Danny can sing but he doesn't fit in any relevant music genre. JMHO.

Now Matt IMO is perfect for the current music scene, TOP 40 and all, if he goes the The Fray/1R /GavindeGraw route he plans on doing.

I hope we hear some really good news soon. I am thinking those meetings are probably with labels who are finally interested but he can't signed with them but after Aug 19. So probably by the end of the tour around Sept 15th we might hear something more definite. That is my theory.

I am excited he said the word meetings and future finally!. Notice he never mentioned the Yobi tv thing for once .
I hope a great record deal works out for Matt G. It was about time that labels were interested! Geez... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 pm

iluvmatt wrote:

2. The shirt: Maybe Matt is slowly preparing us for that shirtless pic that is bound to pop up sooner or later. He's such a tease! lol!

I hear ya Iluvmatt! I mean okay - we've been begging for months to see a shirtless Matt - and now we are starting to see chest hair, peek of a stomach in DSB and now.....he's shedding his coat with Anoop in the Beggin' vids - see the conncection. We be begging for shirtless Matt - he be singing Beggin' - the unbutton shirts, the shedding of the coat - lol! it will be hilarious if they take off the tie and shirt in the last concert of the tour!! They building up to it and teasing us - i can tell.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm

graciecat wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Love it Tigers-- Razz You should be one of those persons who inspect film/video for acccuracy/bloopers etc.. You definitely have a "sharp"eye for details! lol!

lol! i know - i should see if i could get a job to inspect videos of matt!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:21 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

I hear ya Iluvmatt! I mean okay - we've been begging for months to see a shirtless Matt - and now we are starting to see chest hair, peek of a stomach in DSB and now.....he's shedding his coat with Anoop in the Beggin' vids - see the conncection. We be begging for shirtless Matt - he be singing Beggin' - the unbutton shirts, the shedding of the coat - lol! it will be hilarious if they take off the tie and shirt in the last concert of the tour!! They building up to it and teasing us - i can tell.
You are a great thinker,Lovethemtigers! afro
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 pm

cranberry wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

You are a great thinker,Lovethemtigers! afro

Hmmm... Might need to find a way to get to that last show!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt interview on WMJC   Matt interview on WMJC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt interview on WMJC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next