Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Last tour interview

Go down 
+10
cranberry
cecilie
Cacity87
jamerce
hazuki
graciecat
iluvmatt
Lana
sunshyne8
Jenna
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Last tour interview Empty
PostSubject: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

http://www.e360live.com/players/utils/fl_watch.php?ppid=2aeb1c34f56b8c246d977f32fe6d15a5
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
sunshyne8

sunshyne8

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 pm

This video had me cracking up! Good find Jenna!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 pm

sunshyne8 wrote:

LOL I know I was LMAO especially during the taking his snake out comments. OMG that was priceless! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm

MANNY I love you

I'm going to miss this so much! Danny is such a sweetheart! I love how he declares himself Matt's biggest fan, and how Matt is a rockstar. I've really done a complete 180 on danny from the show to now. He's really impressed me, and I honestly feel like he is a nice guy. and I LOVE Matt so this interview was awesome! They are so funny and great together, really like brothers. I can't imagine that they won't keep in touch out of all the top 10.

Thanks Jenna for posting cheers
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm

The snake reference was hilarious! I immediately thought of that night in chat....ah, memories! Wink
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:17 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
The snake reference was hilarious! I immediately thought of that night in chat....ah, memories! Wink

ITA, ilm! Laughing I really have come to love Manny--(didn't think I would EVER say that!). They act like they have been life-long friends, so close and supportive.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 pm

graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

ITA, ilm! Laughing I really have come to love Manny--(didn't think I would EVER say that!). They act like they have been life-long friends, so close and supportive.

Eh, I guess Danny's okay. I still haven't forgiven him for making fun of Matt's "Viva La Vida" on the show. I honestly thought that Matt looked genuinely hurt there for a moment and the other Idols even looked uncomfortable. Obviously, they are good friends and I probably over-analyzed it, but oh well--I call it like I see it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:19 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Eh, I guess Danny's okay. I still haven't forgiven him for making fun of Matt's "Viva La Vida" on the show. I honestly thought that Matt looked genuinely hurt there for a moment and the other Idols even looked uncomfortable. Obviously, they are good friends and I probably over-analyzed it, but oh well--I call it like I see it. Very Happy

Oh Gosh-- I forgot about that ilm! You're right-- Matt did look hurt by that so I have to change my opinion to I have come to "like" Manny. and that is because Matt is half of Manny! Wink Danny himself will have to work a little harder!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:38 am

graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Oh Gosh-- I forgot about that ilm! You're right-- Matt did look hurt by that so I have to change my opinion to I have come to "like" Manny. and that is because Matt is half of Manny! Wink Danny himself will have to work a little harder!

Fair enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

"But Carrie Underwood is the best of all time"
I laughed :lmao:
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 am

That was very funny interview! Laughing
Especially about the snake and about Carrie Underwood! Laughing
These two should have their own sitcom called The Manny Show! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:38 am

jamerce wrote:
That was very funny interview! Laughing
Especially about the snake and about Carrie Underwood! Laughing
These two should have their own sitcom called The Manny Show! Laughing

HAHAHAHA! I'll admit it, I'd watch The Manny Show "fooooo realll duuuu" (said in the "Manny" voice, haha).

And awww, LOVE THE AVI!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 am

Thanks Cacity87 for the comment about my AVI! Very Happy
The Manny Show would be very funny! HAHA! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 am

sunshyne8 wrote:

Me to!! Hilarious! Great find Jenna!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Hahaha,it´s the snake interview!
What a goofy couple.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:28 pm

I just watched this interview. A bit late I guess.
It was funny, those two are certainly very goofy when they are together.
Anyways...
I am getting a bit frustrated with this record deal thing. Am I the only who still gets a sense of uncertainty from Matt.

After the interview he did in Maine, he said something was def going to happen and that it was a matter of time.

And then here he says that either way he will put music out. Oh well.
I just hope the deal is announced soon. How much more time do this "label people" need to finalize things? Geez.
If I was a "label scout" I would have signed Matt right after the show Just saying. Last tour interview Icon_rolleyes
I am keeping my fingers and my toes crossed in the next couple of weeks we will know more about this.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Can someone please get these two a reality show??? Please?!!!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 am

mattyg93 wrote:
I just watched this interview. A bit late I guess.
It was funny, those two are certainly very goofy when they are together.
Anyways...
I am getting a bit frustrated with this record deal thing. Am I the only who still gets a sense of uncertainty from Matt.

After the interview he did in Maine, he said something was def going to happen and that it was a matter of time.

And then here he says that either way he will put music out. Oh well.
I just hope the deal is announced soon. How much more time do this "label people" need to finalize things? Geez.
If I was a "label scout" I would have signed Matt right after the show Just saying. Last tour interview Icon_rolleyes
I am keeping my fingers and my toes crossed in the next couple of weeks we will know more about this.

IDK, i think it was a strange interview for Matt to discuss the whole record deal/"important people" thing. Danny was domineering most of the interview anyway, when the two of them weren't goofing off! (BTW, Danny, I don't care if you are disappointed in Kanye, nor do I care to hear you preach at him, either.)

I thought what was funny was when Matt was yeehawing at Danny over his record deal, and Danny was trying to tell him to stop. Um, why can't Matt joke about that? Danny singing country music seems pretty hilarious to me! Also interesting was when the interviewer brought up Matt and getting signed, Danny kind of touched Matt's shoulder, like he knew something, too. Hmm. And Matt did say "THE deal" rather than "A deal", so I think there's definitely something on the table. The man even tweeted that he had to write (music). So, I'm sure something is in the works for our guy. These things take time (unless you fast-track it like the Top 4).
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 am

Quote :
So, I'm sure something is in the works for our guy. These things take time (unless you fast-track it like the Top 4).

Which then ends up being a rushed sub-par product. Did you guys hear the 22 second clip of Kris Allen's single? Wow I thought it was terrbile not to mention it's a cover. I'd rather wait for an amazing CD in which Matt has spent time making and has creative control. I have said this a thousand times but I want music from Matt not 12 different song writers that a label has hired. Matt is going to have a very successful career regardless of whether or not he is signed. Do I hope he is signed of course but only if it is the right deal for him. I don't know about anyone else but I'm even more proud and thankful that I'm a fan of Matt's because he is not willing to sell out for any record label that expresses an interest in him. For me this proves that Matt is what I always believed him to be...a musician that wants to make music because it is genuinely what he wants and needs to do. Unlike a few others from this season who shall remain nameless. Fame and fortune is great but it's not everything. I think Matt would be very unhappy if he couldn't put out music that he believes in or that he didn't have a part in creating. Ok LOL done with my preaching! I love Matt with or without a record deal but Matt hurry up and give us a little taste of your music!

For some reason I am feeling very positive regarding Matt's career. I no longer feel anxious about the record deal. Maybe it was our chat the other night or that amazing recap from the private concert but I feel positive that Matt will be just fine and will have a long successful career giving us music!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MATT MUSIC!

Last edited by Jenna on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:50 am

I totally agree with Jenna!
I too want Matt signed to a label but if only the label would let Matt put out a kind of cd that he wants to put out meaning letting him have control of what songs that would be on there especially the songs that Matt has written himself!
I too totally agree that Matt would be unhappy if he wasn't involved in creating or putting out music that he doesn't want to put out!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Jenna wrote:
Quote :
So, I'm sure something is in the works for our guy. These things take time (unless you fast-track it like the Top 4).

Which then ends up being a rushed sub-par product. Did you guys hear the 22 second lip of Kris Allen's single? Wow I thought it was terrbile not to mention it's a cover. I'd rather wait for an amazing CD in which Matt has spent time making and has creative control. I have said this a thousand times but I want music from Matt not 12 different song writers that a label has hired. Matt is going to have a very successful career regardless of whether or not he is signed. Do I hope he is signed of course but only if it is the right deal for him. I don't know about anyone else but I'm even more proud and thankful that I'm a fan of Matt's because he is not willing to sell out for any record label that expresses an interest in him. For me this proves that Matt is what I always believed him to be...a musician that wants to make music because it is genuinely what he wants and needs to do. Unlike a few others from this season who shall remain nameless. Fame and fortune is great but it's not everything. I think Matt would be very unhappy if he couldn't put out music that he believes in or that he didn't have a part in creating. Ok LOL done with my preaching! I love Matt with or without a record deal but Matt hurry up and give us a little taste of your music!

For some reason I am feeling very positive regarding Matt's career. I no longer feel anxious about the record deal. Maybe it was our chat the other night or that amazing recap from the private concert but I feel positive that Matt will be just fine and will have a long successful career giving us music!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MATT MUSIC!

Hey Jenna! Looks like we're playing "post tag" today.

I have to speak on the Kris single. Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I read several of the comments about his single on MJ's. I find it funny that his fans are mostly underwhelmed by the song, but are basically resigning themselves to it because "that's how all the Idols' singles are" and "they just need to put out something catchy that will sell well". That's a far cry from what we'd heard from his fans before, that he was a true artist, a singer/songwriter type, and they wanted meaningful music that was written by Kris on his album. Oh, how the standards have dropped.

Conversely, Matt's fans won't have to change their talk when his music comes out. I am CONFIDENT that, no matter what kind of deal Matt makes, it will involve him making his own musical impression, not that of his label or producers. It actually sucks for those Kris fans, because I think they were really hoping he'd buck the system, just like he did by winning Idol. But reality is sinking in, the reality that Kris will be utilized for profits like all the rest. I think a similar rude awakening is coming for Adam's fans as well. They have very specific and lofty expectations of him, and can you imagine the uproar if he should fail to meet them? I'm actually hoping that Adam really DOES become an international superstar, if only so we don't have to experience the wrath of his fans! BTW, I agree with you, Jenna, about people who are in the industry for the wrong reasons. And about having so many producers working on your album. What's that saying about too many cooks in the kitchen?

Oh, and one more thing. Someone posted excerpts from a Gavin DeGraw interview a few weeks ago. The gist of it was that Gavin had been offered some major label deals in the past, but he declined them because he didn't feel that they were offering him a deal worthy of his talent. Now, lots of people would say that's arrogant or deluded, but I get what he was saying. If they don't believe in you enough to give you a quality deal, than how well will they support your career? Maybe Matt is taking a cue from Gavin and holding out for the deal he knows (that we ALL know) he deserves.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Oh man.. Am I the only one who likes Kris single? Maybe is not his original but it sure seems to be a very cool tune. I like how Kris sings it, but maybe I am biased because I like Kris and I like "The Script" but not as much as Matt of course heh. At least Kris is not singing a generic pop song it has some edge to it which is good.

Anyways. I just hope Matt is signed soon and shows the world what an incredible talent he is.
I just read that tweet where he said he needs to write so I am taking that as a positive sign. Last tour interview Icon_sunny
Things will happen I know it just the impatient girl in me that want things to keep moving. But I'll def be here whenever it happens. Last tour interview Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

IDK, i think it was a strange interview for Matt to discuss the whole record deal/"important people" thing. Danny was domineering most of the interview anyway, when the two of them weren't goofing off! (BTW, Danny, I don't care if you are disappointed in Kanye, nor do I care to hear you preach at him, either.)

I thought what was funny was when Matt was yeehawing at Danny over his record deal, and Danny was trying to tell him to stop. Um, why can't Matt joke about that? Danny singing country music seems pretty hilarious to me! Also interesting was when the interviewer brought up Matt and getting signed, Danny kind of touched Matt's shoulder, like he knew something, too. Hmm. And Matt did say "THE deal" rather than "A deal", so I think there's definitely something on the table. The man even tweeted that he had to write (music). So, I'm sure something is in the works for our guy. These things take time (unless you fast-track it like the Top 4).

Ovenmitt - you and I were on the same page with this interview. I kept saying, "shut up Danny" and his preaching about everything drove me crazy. I kept looking at Matt's face - you could tell he just wanted to keep it light, but Danny wouldn't shut up.

I loved Matt doing the "yeehawing" also - wonder who was standing in the corner that they kept looking over to like they needed to be censoring what they were saying?

I too caught the "THE deal" thing right away and rewound it to make sure that's what he said. He would have said "A deal" if there wasn't one in the works.

Overall a good interview. It was so funny watching the interviewer trying to keep up with the two of them. I bet he never felt more "uncool" in his life. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last tour interview   Last tour interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last tour interview
Page 1 of 1