Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's newest twitter

Go down 
+8
Heidi
peacehope
pebbles87
sgr91
mattyg93
meagsmatt
mattyfan
Jenna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt's newest twitter Empty
PostSubject: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Quote :
Enjoying the time off. The aunt gave me her sports car for the week. I'll get a ticket anytime now.. I wanna play the piano for someone...Smile

Ahh Matt you would have a captive audience if you'd play for us. I just love this guy so much. He is so passionate about music. He just has to make it! I can't wait for the tour! I must have listened to the Billy Joel song 50 times today. It felt good to have a new Matt song...wish it would have been just him though. His voice...just amazing! I love when he just sings a song without adding all of the runs. His voice is just beautiful without all the extra stuff. Although I do love the falsetto! I can't wait to get his CD. I haven't been this excited about an artist since I attended my first Billy Joel concert in 1993 or maybe it was 1994. Not even going to see 3 Doors Down last summer for the first time was I this excited.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Me, too. I wish Matt would have his solo tour already. It would rock!!!!

I wish Matt would make a vlog and play the piano for us. That would help tide us over...till the real live concert.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Soo bummed no AI tonight : (
But YAY for twitter! : )
So cool that all of the idols keep updating everyone! Anddd cannot wait for tour!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Jenna wrote:
Quote :
Enjoying the time off. The aunt gave me her sports car for the week. I'll get a ticket anytime now.. I wanna play the piano for someone...Smile

Ahh Matt you would have a captive audience if you'd play for us. I just love this guy so much. He is so passionate about music. He just has to make it! I can't wait for the tour! I must have listened to the Billy Joel song 50 times today. It felt good to have a new Matt song...wish it would have been just him though. His voice...just amazing! I love when he just sings a song without adding all of the ruhttp://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraudns. His voice is just beautiful without all the extra stuff. Although I do love the falsetto! I can't wait to get his CD. I haven't been this excited about an artist since I attended my first Billy Joel concert in 1993 or maybe it was 1994. Not even going to see 3 Doors Down last summer for the first time was I this excited.

Matt you can play to me any time and any day of the week. Just saying.

I know what you mean. I am super excited too not only for the Idols Tour, but for Matt's future solo career. I just know that he will make it, sooner or later.

And he seems so excited about his post Idol life, he is not even ewhining about his cut duet in the finale which I find so smart and classy of him.
IMO that can only mean that there are people interested in him out there. Who wouldn't right? I really believe that Matt with the right material and right songs has potential to have a wonderful career. ( Like Gavin de Graw for example).

Besides his incredible voice and awesome piano playing he has a smooth current sound going on. He records incredible. If someone doesn't sign him something is wrong in the world.

Also, did you guys noticed during the LKL interview that Randy gave him a shout out? I wouldn't be surprised if he ends producing or co-producing Matt's album. He is producing Brooke's at the moment, so you never know.

I just want time to go fast, the day we get the news that Matt has been signed to a record label I am going to be so happy! cheers
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:25 pm

So I read the twitter about being at the Apple Store and the first thought I had was, damn, I wish I had signed up for text updates. I figure if he's visiting his old high school it means he's in the Briarwood (Ann Arbor) store and I could have casually walked into that (I live in AA). What kind of grown woman has those kind of stalker thoughts?
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I reealllly want to be with him in that fast car.... Very Happy Gotta love sports cars!!!

on a semi-unrelated note: "Who's Lovin You" has now surpassed "It's Not Over" by Daughtry as my most played song on my iPod... I never thought ANYONE would surpass my obsession with that song! In fact out of the top 10, 4 are Matt's and 6 are Daughtry's... and they ALL used to be Daughtry.... this kid's got me in a DEEP obsession! I NEED HIS CD NOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:42 pm

".. I wanna play the piano for someone...Smile"

Does he know how much he's killing us with a tweet like this?
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:49 pm

peacehope wrote:

my exact thoughts! can we fast forward a bit in time, please?
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:09 am

meagsmatt wrote:
peacehope wrote:

my exact thoughts! can we fast forward a bit in time, please?

gosh, I guess if it's absolutely necessary I'll volunteer time out of my busy day to let Matt play the piano for me....

cuz you know, I don't already think about that EVERYDAY!!! hehe, he's kind of like a kid on the last day of school who just counts down the seconds til schools out! He just HAS to play the piano at all times! LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:02 am

peacehope wrote:

My heart skipped a beat when I read this... OMG...
I want him to play for me!!
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 am

A private concert from Matt....he can play for me anytime. Oh, if he only knew how he gets to us Laughing
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:42 am

brandy1 wrote:
A private concert from Matt....he can play for me anytime. Oh, if he only knew how he gets to us Laughing

lol! I believe he knows exactly what he does to us.. he doesn't strike me as the oblivous type Wink
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:47 pm

sgr91 wrote:
So I read the twitter about being at the Apple Store and the first thought I had was, damn, I wish I had signed up for text updates. I figure if he's visiting his old high school it means he's in the Briarwood (Ann Arbor) store and I could have casually walked into that (I live in AA). What kind of grown woman has those kind of stalker thoughts?

I thought it was Briarwood too! I moved from Ann Arbor a few years ago but was back at Christmas!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:

I am definitely on your side on this! If lived anywhere nearby I would certainly have tried to walk in casually - I'd probably fall Very Happy So I am a grown woman too with the complete same stalker thoughts - my problem is I live in Europe in Denmark - so this would like NEVER happen to me Sad
But I wish you a "good hunting"
Cecilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest twitter   Matt's newest twitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's newest twitter
Page 1 of 1