Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's newest tweet!

Go down 
+6
mattyg93
graciecat
asianmegan
OvenMitt
lovethemtigers
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt's newest tweet! Empty
PostSubject: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Quote :
Music News: MY first 2 songs I co-wrote and recorded in LA sound great! Heading to Nashville soon for more writing and a great oppurtunity!

Can't wait to hear them but I hope we get to hear the songs he wrote on his own too! Hmmm wonder what the great opportunity is? Any guesses? Urgghh the suspense is killing me!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Oh I know what it is. I bet you the great opportunity is the duet he was talking about. Hmmm wonder who it is with?
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:49 pm

LOL i just tweeted him and asked him who was he thinking about doing a duet with, but don't think he'll answer me! HA!

So excited Matt will be out of Kalamazoo again soon! Yah for this Tweet!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
LOL i just tweeted him and asked him who was he thinking about doing a duet with, but don't think he'll answer me! HA!

So excited Matt will be out of Kalamazoo again soon! Yah for this Tweet!

I know I love when he talks about his music! It gets me very excited! Is it November yet?
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

The recurring thought running through my head when I think of this Nashville thing is that somehow Gokey's involved. It's a terrifying thought (sorry to any Gokey fans up in here but it literally terrifies me!) that they would do a duet together. Someone please talk me out of this idea, tell me it's preposterous and unthinkable and ridiculous. I know they are friends, or "duuuus" or whatever, but I'm truly hoping it's got to do with that country guy Matt met in Napa. That would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I got pretty excited to see this tweet from Matt also! I'm SO glad he's gotten the opportunity to work with so many great singer/songwriters and is looking to work with more in the future.

Quote :
The recurring thought running through my head when I think of this Nashville thing is that somehow Gokey's involved. It's a terrifying thought (sorry to any Gokey fans up in here but it literally terrifies me!) that they would do a duet together.
Personally, I don't think he's going to Nashville to work with Danny or that this is Danny's idea or whatever. There's TONS of different genres of music that come out of Nashville, granted country is the greatest and most popular, but Nashville is home to a lot of blues/southern rock type music also. Which is what Matt has said he wouldn't mind doing.

I'm not a HUGE Gokey fan, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to him doing some kind of songwriting/singing with him. Honestly, I think he is just jumping on the chance to work with any "big name" writers just to get his name out there. He's obviously made a wonderful and lasting impression on all the ones he's worked with already. His time will come......whether it's with a country background or rock background. All of us, as his fans, should SUPPORT him in whatever direction he decides to do. I do agree his voice is more favorable in certain markets, but he's a smart kid.....I think he knows what he's doing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm thinking maybe the Nashville thing is doing some work with Billy Dean, whom he met in Napa.
Just thinking it might be connected somehow-- oh how I wish Matt would be more "revealing"! Wink
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 pm

graciecat wrote:
I'm thinking maybe the Nashville thing is doing some work with Billy Dean, whom he met in Napa.
Just thinking it might be connected somehow-- oh how I wish Matt would be more "revealing"! Matt's newest tweet! Icon_wink

Yeah.. I agree with gracie. The opportunity he talks about most probably is about doing duet with an artist in Nashville and workinga with Billy Dean. He already mentioned those before.

So we will see. In any case, more songwriting sessions are great.. More newmaterial for his repertoire and his future CD. Because we all know here he WILL get signed sooner or later. I just hope is sooner rather than later...Please oh please!

I am still very excited about for tweet Danny the songwriter wrote earlier about being very excited for Matt! There must be many things going on right now behind the scenes!
Plus.. Matt will probably be back in LA after his trip Nashville... Danny is expecting him! I just hope the BIG news about Matt comes before this year ends!
It's going to be so exciting to follow Matt's career after he gets signed! Can't wait for that day! Matt's newest tweet! Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 am

graciecat wrote:
Just thinking it might be connected somehow-- oh how I wish Matt would be more "revealing"! Wink

I think that too,Gracie. Or Matt will tweet from Nashville when he is doing the duet and give us the name which
will make us do the googling again,or rather knowing the name without googling. Smile
Want to hear those new songs!!!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
The recurring thought running through my head when I think of this Nashville thing is that somehow Gokey's involved. It's a terrifying thought (sorry to any Gokey fans up in here but it literally terrifies me!) that they would do a duet together. Someone please talk me out of this idea, tell me it's preposterous and unthinkable and ridiculous. I know they are friends, or "duuuus" or whatever, but I'm truly hoping it's got to do with that country guy Matt met in Napa. That would be amazing.

Preposterous! Unthinkable! Ridiculous! Smile

For some reason I think Matt would be more vocal about collaborating with Gokes, I could be wrong but that's just my gut.

I haven't even heard about this duet...what interview did I miss?? I'd love to hear Matt duet with a female singer.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Janizzle wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

Preposterous! Unthinkable! Ridiculous! Smile

For some reason I think Matt would be more vocal about collaborating with Gokes, I could be wrong but that's just my gut.

I haven't even heard about this duet...what interview did I miss?? I'd love to hear Matt duet with a female singer.

Janizzle my BGizzle!

Thanks, I needed that. And according to that interview, I needn't fear a Manny duet *exhales and wipes sweat from brow*

Just click on the post about the morning show that Jenna made. There's video of the interview in there!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

So he did say in the interview today that it would be a collaborative thing involving a lot of big names in country like Rascal Flatts for some sort of CD?

This is interesting, and it's also interesting that he was on a country station today talking about "dabbling" in country and how Blues and country are like brothers anyways. Either someone is being sneaky and trying to weasel him into the country market, or the label Matt is talking to is covering it's tracks to allow Matt the opportuinity to appeal to many different music lovers. In that case it may not be a bad move...
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:51 am

BAck when Matt tweeted that he was going to Nashville, he did say that Billy Dean had invited him, so I was pretty confident it had nothing to do with Danny! Obviously from the interview yesterday morning, he is going to be on some kind of collaboration album....a duet with some big names. This is good for Matt. Many music stars get their start in Nashville, and it doesn't necessarily have to mean they are strictly country. Take for example, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:01 pm

I wonder if Danny Gokey was offered this same gig. It would be kinda funny (and ironic) if he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Lana wrote:
I wonder if Danny Gokey was offered this same gig. It would be kinda funny (and ironic) if he wasn't.

*shudders* Gokey.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:10 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

*shudders* Gokey.

LOL Ovenmitt I take it you don't like Gokey?
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Jenna wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

*shudders* Gokey.

LOL Ovenmitt I take it you don't like Gokey?

I don't know what you're talking about......
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

LOL ovenmitt...

Matt's newest tweet! 29muiq10

Your hate for Gokey makes me feel warm inside (even if I'm come around to him) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:14 pm

And yes it is ironic that I would use an Adam Lambert pic when I dislike him so...
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Lana wrote:
And yes it is ironic that I would use an Adam Lambert pic when I dislike him so...

Am I the only one on here who likes Adam? study
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Lana wrote:

Am I the only one on here who likes Adam? Matt's newest tweet! Icon_study

No Giraudian. I like him too. Not even remotely close to the way I like Matt, but I do like Adam. I am digging his 2012 track. Great vocals and a great melody.
We will see how will do with his first single though. But there's so much hype about him already..

I really hope Matt gets signed soon. The clock is ticking.. I am staying positive because that song writer said Matt was just a touch away of getting signed.. So hopefully the big news will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Lana wrote:

Am I the only one on here who likes Adam? study

Not even gonna lie, I've actually come around to Adam. Not in the sense that I LIKE him, but just that I don't really dislike him anymore to be honest. I guess my main beef with him was that he stole so much of the spotlight that really no other idol could get the respect and recognition they deserved. I hated the way he was talked up to be this huge thing when in my opinion his voice never warranted it. And just the obnoxious way he would perform...It just all seemed so put on and gross.

But Now that I'm not forced to deal with him as much, I guess I can admit that he seems like a nice enough guy. Now that it's not shoved in my face, I even KINDA a tiny little bit like a few of his AI performances. But I'm not a fan, and doubt I'll buy his music. But he's nice enough.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Lana, the funny thing is, I was smitten with Gokey for about one week after meeting him. He makes a really good impression in person, I will admit that. But then it faded and I returned to feeling like he was overrated as a performer. It's probably easier to write him off because I simply don't like his style of singing. As for Adam, I don't know about that whole thing. I get why people like him so much and recognize his talent, even if, again, it's not my thing. But his fans ruined it a long time ago for me. You can't make so much as a quasi-critical remark without being berated and bullied by his fans. It's tiresome, and has led me to the conclusion that I just won't buy any of his music. I'm sure his diehard fans will purchase enough that they won't need my help (plus, I'm sure his songs will be played incessantly enough that I'll hear them plenty without needing to purchase them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's newest tweet!   Matt's newest tweet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's newest tweet!
Page 1 of 1