Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Newest twitter...care to speculate?

Go down 
+6
OvenMitt
Cindyy
mattyg93
poisnivy
skycheyan
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Newest twitter...care to speculate? Empty
PostSubject: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:12 am

Quote :
Larry King 2mor AND did my own celebrity duet tonight. Just me, them and the piano. No cameras..just an few unforgettable moments. Much love

Awe this made me sad and happy at the same time! Wonder who he played with? Any guesses?

So Larry King is tonight? I thought it was Monday
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:38 am

Maybe he is filming it tonight but it is on Monday?

Yea I so wonder who he got to sing with. I know he had to have been hurt so I am glad he got to do at least that.
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:16 am

I'm dying to know too! Maybe he'll share some more details soon!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Awwww. He probably feels a bit down about his duet getting cut.
So has it been confirmed that he indeed going to sing with Billy Joel and Scott? I can't believe Billy canceled at last minute. Sigh... That would have been amazing and great exposure for Matt.
TPTB should have asked Gavin De Graw to duet with Matt, just saying.

I quite don't understand his latest twitter. I think tonight only Kris and Adam will be interviewed but on Monday it will be all of them.
I wonder who he dueted with, he said only me, them and no cameras. So obviously we are not going to see that, although I wish.

I really really hope Matt gets some good news regarding a possible record deal soon. That would lift up his spirits for sure.
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Well, the top 10 has always been on Larry King on friday and then again on monday (recorded from friday) during memorial day weekend. I'm thinking both nights.

I'm also hoping that he won't be on until 9:20 so I can make it home after work to see him. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

I'd love to know who he got to sing with....As long as it made him happy, I'm happy.

Every day, I've been looking at who he follows on twitter. He added a bunch of ex-idols the day after the finale.

Last night, the only person he added was Colbie Caillat. Maybe he sang with her -- hasn't he mentioned meeting her before?
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm

*sigh* When will the runaround concerning Matt ever stop? Why is Matt the ONLY contestant whose information they insist on keeping a secret? Why can't we know what his original performance was to be? What does it matter now? WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET, AI? Honestly, I might sound paranoid, but I think that they enjoy screwing with Matt's fans just as much as they do with him! And this duet business? If it wasn't recorded in some manner, then what was the point of Matt even doing it? Okay, I take that back in part because it may be an oportunity for Matt to connect with someone really influential in the biz. A litmus test, of sorts. Since it wasn't taped, it kind of leads me to believe that it COULD be Gavin DeGraw....he has said that he wouldn't want to perform on AI, but he DID show up for the finale. Perhaps he met Matt, and gave him a chance to jam with him. That piano man camraderie, you know? Since this is all coming out of my own selfish imagination, thre is probably no truth to it, but what if? I believe something great is in store for Matt, we just have to be patient!
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:16 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
*sigh* When will the runaround concerning Matt ever stop? Why is Matt the ONLY contestant whose information they insist on keeping a secret? Why can't we know what his original performance was to be? What does it matter now? WHAT'S THE BIG SECRET, AI? Honestly, I might sound paranoid, but I think that they enjoy screwing with Matt's fans just as much as they do with him! And this duet business? If it wasn't recorded in some manner, then what was the point of Matt even doing it? Okay, I take that back in part because it may be an oportunity for Matt to connect with someone really influential in the biz. A litmus test, of sorts. Since it wasn't taped, it kind of leads me to believe that it COULD be Gavin DeGraw....he has said that he wouldn't want to perform on AI, but he DID show up for the finale. Perhaps he met Matt, and gave him a chance to jam with him. That piano man camraderie, you know? Since this is all coming out of my own selfish imagination, thre is probably no truth to it, but what if? I believe something great is in store for Matt, we just have to be patient!

I agree. Something great is in store for Matt.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

i don't know about you all, but that was my FAVORITE update so far!! It makes me happy that he's gaining peers in the business and through no help from American Idol (even though he wouldnt be here if not for AI, but I'm still mad!) This was almost like the closest thing to an "eff you American Idol" as he could do... you know, well I got to do my OWN singing with a celebrity tonight and you don't get to profit off of it... only Matt does! HA... Things are looking up for Matt!!! and if it were Colbie Calliet or Gavin DeGraw, I'm sure he about crapped his pants! I know I would've!

and side note, Billy Joel is now my least favorite person in the world! why would he cancel out on two people who are obviously fans of his at the VERY last minute!?!?! and why would he even say he would go if he was scheduled in the midwest on tuesday and then Detroit on Thursday?!?!? I don't know, but that's the last time I'm gonna gripe about because it seems like Matt is in a great state of mind right now... so we should all be happy!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:56 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
i don't know about you all, but that was my FAVORITE update so far!! It makes me happy that he's gaining peers in the business and through no help from American Idol (even though he wouldnt be here if not for AI, but I'm still mad!) This was almost like the closest thing to an "eff you American Idol" as he could do... you know, well I got to do my OWN singing with a celebrity tonight and you don't get to profit off of it... only Matt does! HA... Things are looking up for Matt!!! and if it were Colbie Calliet or Gavin DeGraw, I'm sure he about crapped his pants! I know I would've!

and side note, Billy Joel is now my least favorite person in the world! why would he cancel out on two people who are obviously fans of his at the VERY last minute!?!?! and why would he even say he would go if he was scheduled in the midwest on tuesday and then Detroit on Thursday?!?!? I don't know, but that's the last time I'm gonna gripe about because it seems like Matt is in a great state of mind right now... so we should all be happy!

I loved everything you wrote! I felt his tweet was a very polite F you also. He is moving on.

I have been telling myself to move past the anger and get happy about Matt and his journey once again. I just watched his short but sweet BMW again. Wow! It was an amazing 22 seconds!I am trying to look on the bright side.

(But F AI!) (I can't help myself)
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Tweet from ColbieCaillat: "Last night I went and hung out with Matt, Danny and Scott from american idol & jammed out on the piano, took turns playing each other songs!"
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Tweet from ColbieCaillat: "Last night I went and hung out with Matt, Danny and Scott from american idol & jammed out on the piano, took turns playing each other songs!"
SEE!! thats awesome! and you know out of the 3 of them she had to be the most impressed by Matt! I think im more excited now that the show is over then i ever was during it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest twitter...care to speculate?   Newest twitter...care to speculate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest twitter...care to speculate?
Page 1 of 1