Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's most recent Twitter.

Go down 
+9
sgr91
Cindyy
Puppyeyes82
pebbles87
OvenMitt
cecilie
lymon15
Lana
mattyg93
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyg93

mattyg93

Matt's most recent Twitter. Empty
PostSubject: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:05 pm

He just typed this:
Quote :

Enjoying the room
I just moved into. learning some lyrics and thinking about everything
that's happened up until now.An incredible ride...

Awwww. He is so sweet. He is still thinking about his AI journey. You just deserved to go further Matt!

I am just concerned about the lack of buzz on a record deal for him, he hasn't give us hint about that hasn't he?
What do guys think he is learning lyrics for? Probably the tour thing. If only it would be the lyrics of a new song for his album.. Oh well.
I just hope while he is in LA he gets some good news about a possible signing.

Did you guys heard about the rumor over at MJ's that besides Allison, Megan is also getting signed by a record label? Megan over Matt?
If that happens, something is really wrong in this world. I am so sad about that, I don't care about Megan, but Matt should be getting some interest and buzz from labels too. Just saying.

I will keep on waiting for some good news.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Yeah I heard about the Megan thing as well (about threw my laptop out the window). but I must say that I don't blame 19 if they sign her, I do understand her appeal $$$ and it may turn out to be a good business move Rolling Eyes . Kris' official announcement about signing with Jive has also been made, so I would guess that if 19 does decide to sign Matt, we won't have to wait much longer to hear the news. My fingers are crossed until then...
Some are saying that 19 most likely won't sign more than 4 this season, and if the buzz is true about Adam, Allison, and megan then it may be a long wait. (at least Danny isn't looking too good either Cool )
Back to top Go down
lymon15

lymon15

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm

don't worry guys. We all heard Matty say in many interviews that he has spoken with BIG names. And hopefully that means he's heading in the right direction. I'm almost positive Matt will get signed. And all I really care about is that when Matt does get signed he's gonna blow everyone to little pieces with he work that he will come up with. I know it, he has it in him!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:09 pm

Lana wrote:
Yeah I heard about the Megan thing as well (about threw my laptop out the window). but I must say that I don't blame 19 if they sign her, I do understand her appeal $$$ and it may turn out to be a good business move Rolling Eyes . Kris' official announcement about signing with Jive has also been made, so I would guess that if 19 does decide to sign Matt, we won't have to wait much longer to hear the news. My fingers are crossed until then...
Some are saying that 19 most likely won't sign more than 4 this season, and if the buzz is true about Adam, Allison, and megan then it may be a long wait. (at least Danny isn't looking too good either Cool )

These were some of the reactions on Billboard.com - I couldn't help but laugh out loud Laughing

9. assssd comments:
juni 08, 2009Good Luck...Your gonna need it....I smell a FLOP!

10. Idolstuff comments:
juni 08, 2009So what? The Idol winner has to sign with the record label. It's part of the deal. He's so boring - did you see him butcher the national anthem!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 pm

I must admit that when I heard those Megan rumors, I was more than a little disheartened. I feel like I'm living on Pluto or something! I mean, Megan over Matt seems completely senseless, but look who we're dealing with, here! My guess is that the logic behind these purported Megan record deal shenanigans is that they see her as another possible Kellie Pickler-type package. They attempted to do something similar with Kristy Lee Cook, although that didn't catch on. It WOULD explain that crazy bluegrass monstrosity with Sarver and Steve Martin: edging her into the country route, are we? But if it's all about money, then of course the vapid, pretty, marginally talented one is going to triumph (for the moment, at least!).

As for Matt, I am still clueless. Perhaps if he DOES have something cooking, he wants to make sure he doesn't spill the beans early only to have it fall through. Just look what happened with Finale-gate! He hinted around, we all got our hopes up, and then were massively disappointed when he was snubbed. In that case, I'm thinking that Matt would want to be much more tight-lipped about a record deal; you don't want to put something that important on the line just to satisfy your fans' curiosity! I'd much prefer an official press release of Matt's record deal to a cryptic Twitter that ends up being false.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm

ok, because I am who I am, I suddenly turned into super slueth mode and went on my merry way trying to find every ounce of information I could on this whole Megan record deal thing. It seems to me that at this point it's just buzz, albeit pretty concrete buzz. There is a guy over at IDF (who seems to be legit, basically been saying everything about Kradison before it's being announced) seems to think she's got buzz but it's been fading... IMO prolly because of her stank attitude and just sheer lack of a good voice and awkwardness on stage. He has yet to say much about anybody but Kradison... but currently there are posts asking him about other people, Matt was named specifically... we will see what he responds.

From what I've gathered in my quest for knowing everything (it pays to be a nosy bitch sometimes!) I've come up with this. Kris- Jive Pop/Rock much like on the show. Adam- RCA, all over the map creatively... he even wants to work with Missy Elliot (ok Adam good luck finding your musical identity pal) Allison- pretty legit rumor going to Jive, making her a cross b/t Pink and K Clark. she's also apparently been hooked up with a powerhouse A&R team... which doesnt bode well for poor Kris. There's semi-buzz going around that Gokey will either be signed by 19E or go the Christian way, although his fans keep insisting that's not what he wants to do. (again, good luck champ). There are also a few people (who aren't Matt fans) who seem to be hearing a little bit of buzz about our Matthew G. It seems most people (who are just fans so it's just them wanting) seem to think he's got a good shot at a major. I'm currently hounding everyone I can to get some info out of them....

This Megan thing has created a monster within me... I will seriously explode into a pile of hatred if she gets signed by 19E and Matt doesn't get a major (screw 19E, I just want any major label backing him).... like OvenMitt said, they're prolly gearing up for the Pickler/KLC route... which ended very badly for them the last time they did it. This is actually making sense to me because their past record has shown they go out into left field to pick the blonde country cutie to try to mold. And they typically have not signed more than 4 contestants in a season... sooo we'll see...

Ohh and one more thing... I saw an interview at MJ's where Adam just signed his deal. So we've been hearing the rumors for a few weeks now of where he'd sign (all true too btw). So maybe because he just officially got signed to a deal recently now they'll turn to the other contestants... and they'll be more info/rumors leaked about others besides Kradison (that is if there is any)

But back to the topic about this tweet... I think this may be me being in over analysis mode and thinking about these record deals. But I've come up with this- either he's super pumped for tour or he's just been giving some pretty good news (record deal maybe? lol) which has caused him to evaluate the journey he's been on because of AI.... I am now officially crazy.... thank you Matt Giraud!
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
ok, because I am who I am, I suddenly turned into super slueth mode and went on my merry way trying to find every ounce of information I could on this whole Megan record deal thing. It seems to me that at this point it's just buzz, albeit pretty concrete buzz. There is a guy over at IDF (who seems to be legit, basically been saying everything about Kradison before it's being announced) seems to think she's got buzz but it's been fading... IMO prolly because of her stank attitude and just sheer lack of a good voice and awkwardness on stage. He has yet to say much about anybody but Kradison... but currently there are posts asking him about other people, Matt was named specifically... we will see what he responds.

From what I've gathered in my quest for knowing everything (it pays to be a nosy bitch sometimes!) I've come up with this. Kris- Jive Pop/Rock much like on the show. Adam- RCA, all over the map creatively... he even wants to work with Missy Elliot (ok Adam good luck finding your musical identity pal) Allison- pretty legit rumor going to Jive, making her a cross b/t Pink and K Clark. she's also apparently been hooked up with a powerhouse A&R team... which doesnt bode well for poor Kris. There's semi-buzz going around that Gokey will either be signed by 19E or go the Christian way, although his fans keep insisting that's not what he wants to do. (again, good luck champ). There are also a few people (who aren't Matt fans) who seem to be hearing a little bit of buzz about our Matthew G. It seems most people (who are just fans so it's just them wanting) seem to think he's got a good shot at a major. I'm currently hounding everyone I can to get some info out of them....

This Megan thing has created a monster within me... I will seriously explode into a pile of hatred if she gets signed by 19E and Matt doesn't get a major (screw 19E, I just want any major label backing him).... like OvenMitt said, they're prolly gearing up for the Pickler/KLC route... which ended very badly for them the last time they did it. This is actually making sense to me because their past record has shown they go out into left field to pick the blonde country cutie to try to mold. And they typically have not signed more than 4 contestants in a season... sooo we'll see...

Ohh and one more thing... I saw an interview at MJ's where Adam just signed his deal. So we've been hearing the rumors for a few weeks now of where he'd sign (all true too btw). So maybe because he just officially got signed to a deal recently now they'll turn to the other contestants... and they'll be more info/rumors leaked about others besides Kradison (that is if there is any)

But back to the topic about this tweet... I think this may be me being in over analysis mode and thinking about these record deals. But I've come up with this- either he's super pumped for tour or he's just been giving some pretty good news (record deal maybe? lol) which has caused him to evaluate the journey he's been on because of AI.... I am now officially crazy.... thank you Matt Giraud!

How can I walk away from my computer now? I'll have to wrestle this laptop away from my son as he tries to do his homework in order to keep up with Pebbles' news. I only pray that she's onto something. Matt DOES seem awfully happy..... Hmmm....I hope something's brewing for him!
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:29 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about Megan. I'm willing to bet all of the contestants (top10/11 -Alexis) this year will get record deals. (just look at last season. Already both davids, Jason, MJohns, Brooke, Kristy, and hopefully Carly. Did Chikieze get one? I thought I heard about something.. Hm.).

And of course, this is still in the rumor stage, of Megan's record deal, right? If it is true, look at Kristy Lee Cook last year? She had a record deal signed early, had her album out [too] early and I really don't think it did very well. [correct me if I am wrong.] I'd rather have Matt get signed and put out a record that he can be proud of. Jason Castro seems to be doing very well and his album isn't out yet. (SOON, though! Very Happy )

Do not worry about Matt, as he will definitely get a record deal. I'm sure something is even in the works. I actually hope Matt isn't signed to 19. I'm hoping another management picks him up. Ever since Blake was signed with 19 in season 6, and getting screwed out of making an album that he wished he did more with, 19 is not on the top of my list. [off topic afterthough: Blake is signed to a new label and management now. woo!]

Just my $0.02.

ETA: Oh yeah! Pickler seems to be doing better than KLC, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Cindyy wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about Megan. I'm willing to bet all of the contestants (top10/11 -Alexis) this year will get record deals. (just look at last season. Already both davids, Jason, MJohns, Brooke, Kristy, and hopefully Carly. Did Chikieze get one? I thought I heard about something.. Hm.).
And of course, this is still in the rumor stage, of Megan's record deal, right? If it is true, look at Kristy Lee Cook last year? She had a record deal signed early, had her album out [too] early and I really don't think it did very well. [correct me if I am wrong.] I'd rather have Matt get signed and put out a record that he can be proud of. Jason Castro seems to be doing very well and his album isn't out yet. (SOON, though! Very Happy )

Do not worry about Matt, as he will definitely get a record deal. I'm sure something is even in the works. I actually hope Matt isn't signed to 19. I'm hoping another management picks him up. Ever since Blake was signed with 19 in season 6, and getting screwed out of making an album that he wished he did more with, 19 is not on the top of my list. [off topic afterthough: Blake is signed to a new label and management now. woo!]

Just my $0.02.

ETA: Oh yeah! Pickler seems to be doing better than KLC, actually.

You know, you bring up a good point about last year's contestants. Several of them got signed, and I believe that the talent pool this year is just as solid as it was last year. I honestly think that beyond the Top 5, even Anoop, Scott (maybe more for his writing and arranging!) and Alexis could see some action. Just because it's not with 19/Sony, doesn't mean they are in the gutter. Perhaps it was the inclusion of instruments that drew out the more quality talents these past two years? Hmm...

At any rate, I'm moving on to the Warner/Atlantic/Kara idea. I know it's all brewing in my head, but I think that if they signed Castro, then why not Matt? He has the same raw talent, artistic integrity, and potential to be spectacular that Jason does. And to be at a label where you are nurtured, not pressed, molded and stuffed into a convenient package, that's where Matt needs to be. It's not gonna be really, truly artistic work if you have a three-month time constraint, pressure from a money-churning behemoth and an albatross placed on you by the voting public to deliver something good. But that's just my opinion. I don't think I'd wish that kind of burden on Matt, and it's apparent that with 19E, he'd receive just that.

Damn, if Matt DOES sign with 19/Sony, I'll be even more nervous than I am now!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 pm

ohh believe me I'm almost 120% positive Matt's gonna record an album somewhere. I don't want to make people think than in my quest for information that I'm finding that he won't make one, I'm not saying that..Whether it be a major label or indie label is the question. I know most people have expressed their concerns with Matt signing with 19... which is most definitely a legit concern. They own you, they get all the creative control and get alot of your money. But where I'm concerned is that many of the people who do NOT sign with 19 go nowhere. In fact you'll find that about half of the contestants who have ever been on the show have made records post-Idol but yet out of the people who did not get top 2 (because whether successful or not, they do get marketed) we've only ever heard from a handful of them. I bet ya didn't know that Carmen Rasmussen made an album did ya?

Where I'm more worried is this: It's one thing to make a record but it's another thing to make a record and have it marketed, sold, and played. I think that Matt DESERVES a major record label that's going to financially back him to the point where people outside of his diehard fans hear his music. I hate to say it but 19E may be his best option to do this just because of the track record of past contestants. I think the only chance Matt's got to have a sustainable career; where he's more Pickler than Rasmussen, is to either sign with 19 or do the Warner thing like OvenMitt said. But that's just my opinion. I think that if Kara isn't a lying whore (hehe, that's rude but I'll be super pissed if she turns on Matt) than she should be involved in his career somehow; whether it be as a song writer or with her position at Warner.
I'm still gonna hold out hope because I've been hearing the buzz around Castro and Brooke's CD's getting louder. I'll be more confident in Matt's future once I see how those contestants do in the real word.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm

It seems, when you look at the past statistics, that non-winners' careers look pretty grim. This is, however, based on the first few seasons. I really think Idol hit a turning point when they allowed instruments to be a part of the equation. It upped the ante, so to speak. It's no longer good enough to just be able to belt out a song with killer pipes. Now, you have to be able to belt, arrange, choose songs with razor-sharp aplomb, and playing an instrument is like bonus points. I think we will see if that holds true when the rest of these Season 7 artists' albums come out (and I do say artists, because Castro, Brooke and MJ all write, arrange and play instruments). That will be the real indicator of whether or not there is room at the top for these talented people who just happened to be discovered via American Idol, or if the old pattern will remain rock-solid. I have hope for the former, simply because of the power struggle we witnessed between TPTB and the viewers this year. The producers (Simon in particular) want to turn Idol into a reality-scum catfight horror pageant, while the fans want to cherry-pick undiscovered talents and see them transform into stars, drama-free. So far, it's American Public:1, Idol Machine:0.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:21 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
ohh believe me I'm almost 120% positive Matt's gonna record an album somewhere. I don't want to make people think than in my quest for information that I'm finding that he won't make one, I'm not saying that..Whether it be a major label or indie label is the question. I know most people have expressed their concerns with Matt signing with 19... which is most definitely a legit concern. They own you, they get all the creative control and get alot of your money. But where I'm concerned is that many of the people who do NOT sign with 19 go nowhere. In fact you'll find that about half of the contestants who have ever been on the show have made records post-Idol but yet out of the people who did not get top 2 (because whether successful or not, they do get marketed) we've only ever heard from a handful of them. I bet ya didn't know that Carmen Rasmussen made an album did ya?

Where I'm more worried is this: It's one thing to make a record but it's another thing to make a record and have it marketed, sold, and played. I think that Matt DESERVES a major record label that's going to financially back him to the point where people outside of his diehard fans hear his music. I hate to say it but 19E may be his best option to do this just because of the track record of past contestants. I think the only chance Matt's got to have a sustainable career; where he's more Pickler than Rasmussen, is to either sign with 19 or do the Warner thing like OvenMitt said. But that's just my opinion. I think that if Kara isn't a lying whore (hehe, that's rude but I'll be super pissed if she turns on Matt) than she should be involved in his career somehow; whether it be as a song writer or with her position at Warner.
I'm still gonna hold out hope because I've been hearing the buzz around Castro and Brooke's CD's getting louder. I'll be more confident in Matt's future once I see how those contestants do in the real word.

I've been really perplexed about Kara's treatment of Matt on the show. At the beginning of the season, she was SO into him. Someone said "Kara needs a bad girl number" and I had to agree. Then towards the end of the season, when he needed the support, she totally turned on him (both disco week and jazz week she totally crapped on him). I'm wondering if she got a lot of flack for what she said about Matt and all the sexual innuendo (intended or not) and felt she needed to back off and completely bash him to make it look like she wasn't just hot for him? I realize that I'm interpreting her words from my own perspective but lets review:
Human Nature - "you are one talented boy and I want to see you around for a long time" - OK, not so bad in writing but the way she said it was kind of lustful
So Small - "there is nothing small about you"
Let's Get It On - "I bet there are a lot of girls thinking, Yeah, let's get it on".
Now watching the reviews back I realized that Paula actually called Matt (and his performances) sexy at least 3 times but somehow it didn't come off as luscivious coming from her. I wonder if Kara was covering and went overboard to make it look like she didn't like Matt? Not that its a good excuse but I guess it got me thinking that she may still really like Matt and help him after the show is over.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Matt totally has the cougar votes on that panel.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Just curious how old (or how much older) do you have to be to be considered a cougar? I just want to know if I qualify
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Nothing that I love more than the good old record label debate.

First if Megan is signed and Matt isn't their is definitely something wrong with the music world. I know this just can't be true? Wow! But then again I wouldn't be surprised. The music industry is no longer about music and talent especially when you are dealing with female singers. It's about sex and beauty. Hell now a days they can get any body to sound good in the recoding studio and as far as live performances they can just lip sing. If you're hot, young, and a women then let's sign you up...that's their motto. Evil or Very Mad

Glad some of you have come around to my thinking regarding Matt being signed to 19Evil. Just say no Matt! I really don't think it matters one iota if he is signed to 19 Evil. Being signed to them doesn't necessairly equate to success. Kristy Lee Cook? She has been dropped by 19E and I believe her record label as well. What about Fantasia, Diana Degarmo, Bo Bice, Rueben? I would say Clay Aiken as well but he sued to get out of that contract wonder why? Yes those people sold CD's initially but what are they selling now? Are they getting played on the radio? I want so much more for Matt than one good selling album. I want lasting success for him! 19Evil for most of these idol's has not turned into lasting success! I want a label that will support and take the time with him that is necessary. Matt has something so many of these idol's don't have and we all have discussed this to death but what the hell let's say it again. Matt really wants to create music. He wants to spend his life doing this. He has passion, dedication, and talent! He can accompany himself and he understands music. Of course he wants to have a very successful career with many, many, many fans but I don't think the famous part means as much to him as the music. Well I'm wore out today and I think my lack of sleep is starting to catch up to me so I'm probably not making any sense here. So I guess I'll just shut up now! I will say this though yes I want him to be signed but you know what I just want to buy his damn music and see him live and in the end all that matters is that his fans want this as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Just curious how old (or how much older) do you have to be to be considered a cougar? I just want to know if I qualify

I'm not sure? Perhaps on the edge of being old enough to be his mother? At least 10 years older, I'd say. Kara's about 15 years older than Matt, and Paula's about 20, so they definitely qualify in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Kara's probably thinking to herself if "Demi Moore can do it, so can I".
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:40 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Haha! The worst part is, Kara's engaged! I wonder how her fiancee must feel about all the Matty lust!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 pm

The only ones last year who got signed by a major label were the two Davids and now Jason.
Brooke, Carly and Michael have albums but they are all in indie labels. I even think Carly is still shopping around.

The thing is, in the end everyone can have an album out a year after: (See Chris Sligh, JPL, Constantine, Carly, Michael, Ace Young etc) but the chances for them to become successful recording artists are pretty much slim to none.
All of those people never seem to sell more than 20,000 records the first week at the most.
A year after there's buzz for the new AI contestants and fans move on.

I just hope that if Matt is going to wait a year, it will be along the terms of a major signing him like Warner or Atlantic and pulls a Jason Castro. At least Kara has to help him. Please Kara!

Elliott Yamin is the only one who's had moderate success going indie (because he had a radio hit ) and now he is still struggling to play his new song on the radio. Elliott himself admit that. That's why I am worried.

So what I am saying is that Matt is so much more deserving to sign with a major label than say Megan. It will really piss me off.
Matt deserved promotion and radio backup, he has so much potential to become a successful recording artist.

At least he sounds upbeat in his twitter, I hope someone has expressed interest in him. I am so anticipating the day when we get some Matt signing news!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Haha! The worst part is, Kara's engaged! I wonder how her fiancee must feel about all the Matty lust!

Actually, Kara's fiance is kinda hot (not Matty hot but still - not bad) - and he is a younger man (34, instead of 24, but still younger).
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:21 pm

sgr91 wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Actually, Kara's fiance is kinda hot (not Matty hot but still - not bad) - and he is a younger man (34, instead of 24, but still younger).
Really? Hmm...I need to Google him! Kara the cougar nabs her prey.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Here is a video of Kara and the boyfriend. Its funny because Ryan teases her about liking younger men!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJTx7vZtBw
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:01 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Here is a video of Kara and the boyfriend. Its funny because Ryan teases her about liking younger men!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuJTx7vZtBw

Haha! Thanks for that! He does look cute! Looks like Kara enjoys the cancer sticks. Notice how she quickly tried to hand off her ciggy when the camera pointed to her? That explains the raspiness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 pm

I just noticed the same thing. I guess we know how she stays so thin. I do wonder how the fiance responds to her "praise" of Matt. I remember watching an idolatry video after PTL and Slezak and Baldwin were discussing how Kara is into Matt. Michael says "she likes to bang on the table" and Baldwin responds "the table isn't the only thing she wants to bang". I think I actually spit out by coke watching that. He's cute (the fiance) but I would still be worried about the young Mr. Giraud.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:49 am

OMG - all this talk about being considered a cougar makes me very self-conscious!! I def qualify - and I'm proud Laughing Oh maybe that should be my signature "I'm a cougar and I'm proud" LOL
Well - in all honesty I adore my husband (38 old of age - so he is younger than me lol) - but there is something about that Matt that does it for me! He's just so freekin' adorable and it's sort of a mixture of a "maternal" love and genuine concern for him wanting him to make it big and....that other kind of "love" - that just sounds completely freeky - but nevertheless - that's how it is for me Embarassed
And I was just wondering why ya'll (or some of you) are keeping your age a secret Laughing Get it out in the open - in another thread we put a face the name - I'll dare you to put an age to your name LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's most recent Twitter.   Matt's most recent Twitter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's most recent Twitter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next