Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Sacramento, CA Show!

Go down 
+16
lumma
pasnthru
ShellBen
Lana
hazuki
macigirl
mattyfan
mero17
sgr91
JKRio
asianmegan
flicker
alivenwell
graciecat
cecilie
Jenna
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 am

Quote :
Regarding Matt’s comment about “Not being Adam’s messanger” I was there when the guy told Matt about the letter…at the time Matt was surrounded by people taking pictures and was signing autographs and was already well past the point of where he could pick up the note and then “deliver” it to Adam. Matt was exttremely gracious and just indicated that he was kinda in the middle of something!!! In my opinion it was extremely rude for the guy to ask Matt to pick up this envelope off the floor and deliver it to Adam like he was his assistant or something. Plenty of people would have been upset if Matt just shot up and left in the middle of greeting his fans. I was also there and I did NOT see any little girl drop a letter…..I did see a “hello Kitty” type of envelope…but no girl to show for it.

What I am upset about this evening is of course that Adam did not bother to come out and sign. We were all in shock, but to be fair there were a ridiculous amount of people out there tonight. I don’t think he could have gone though 1/10th of the crowd before they had to leave.

This is what really happened. I knew Matt would never do that. Can I just say I cannot stand the Adam fans over at MJ's. They are such idiots!

Look at what this poster said...

Quote :
I like Matt, and I like Adam. But I could totally see Matt being jealous. I’ve seen his face occasionally, when he’s adam watching from the risers. You can see a tinge of jealousy. I think it’s perfectly understandable. Some viewers tend to think of it as the Adam Lambert Tour Featuring Some Other People, I Forget Their Names. It must get really tiring. And Matt is human. Capable of human emotions. Like you wouldn’t be jealous!! You go outside to greet fans, only to be pelted by a letter for someone else– someone who didn’t even bother to sign autographs (this is me thinking as a jealous idol). As big of person as you are, as gracious as you try to be, it’s got to wear you down eventually. Always being overshadowed by someone, being someone’s second or third fave- after adam, of course! Adam, handed down from God himself… Like it wouldn’t get old. And like someone said, technically, they don’t have an obligation to be nice or even sign. You paid for a show, they gave you the show, what else do you want? gosh.

I would be embarrassed if I came out, thinking, ahhhh all these people! Here to see me! Oh, what? no? you.. just.. want to see adam.. and.. use me… as a messenger… no.. it’s cool… want my autograph? no? what if I sign adam….

Geesh they think everything is about Adam and that none of these other idol's have fans./ Urgghh they make me sick!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:51 am

Matt at the buses

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 am

And this post really fing pissed me off....

Quote :
Guess what…none of us know MATT, KRIS, ADAM etc. etc.

The Matt’s of this world (he may have moments of brilliance but he is very uneven) are always going to be jealous…Someone said Matt took Kris flowers? Jealous of that too?

Yeah, its probably galling to be asked to do a favor for another idol but as one reviewer said “for most of the Idols this is probably as good as it’s gonna get”.

Kris, Adam, Danny and Allison are the stars of the show and anyone else along for the ride should be a happy camper!

Where do these crazy ass Adam fans come from? They really have a god complex with Adam. Hate to break it to them but not everyone in the world is in love with Adam's poser lovin ass! Sorry but I am angry and cranky and haven't went to bed yet. Please tell me why I even read over there? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 am

Don't listen to these people They're CRAZY!!!!....They're now saying that Adam Has a "killer" headache (aw poor guy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) coz of all his fans and their screams!!
What ..now we should all feel sorry for him!!!

Adam shouldn't come out to meet his fans with this "deadly" headache ...NO Matt should be his delivery boy and get all of his gifts and Sh*t..Screw Matt and his fans!!..It's Adam's tour in the end!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:24 am

From the ass who twittered shit about matt..

He twittered this to matt

Quote :
@MGiraudOfficial All these people hating on you because of my tweets weren’t there, so don’t mind them. I just felt bad for the girl.
@MGiraudOfficial I’m sorry for starting a firestorm against you. I understand you were right in the middle of signing autographs.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 am

Everyone make sure you go to the Portland thread I just put up video from that show and wow the sond is the clearest I have heard. Absolutely amazing! The only downer is the person filming it was far away but who cares you can hear how amazing he sounds! Hurry up go listen! I love you Seriously hurry up and go listen to it! Just listen don't watch! Someone please make this an MP3! Wow I was so off about YTF! It's fing amazing! Sorry for my excitement!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:20 am

Jenna wrote:
From the ass who twittered shit about matt..

He twittered this to matt

Quote :
@MGiraudOfficial All these people hating on you because of my tweets weren’t there, so don’t mind them. I just felt bad for the girl.
@MGiraudOfficial I’m sorry for starting a firestorm against you. I understand you were right in the middle of signing autographs.

What an a_s! Who is this piece of sh_t?!?? Matty fans on Twitter need to give this guy a lesson. You don't just create HATRED on one person and then say "oh don't mind them". Whaaaat?! Matt deserves a real apology.

I've posted this on Twitter. If you're on Twitter, please help.

tessaje: Who is this @pererau spreading malicious misinformation regarding @MGiraudOfficial? Shame. Matt deserves a real apology!
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 am

I'm so angry I could cry.

I posted this at mj's. It's not nearly how I feel, just trying to say something that she won't delete.

Quote :
Wait a minute…..A little girl threw a letter at Adam as he walked by, and HE DIDN’T BOTHER TO PICK IT UP!

Then, later, some random guy asked Matt to pick up a letter off the dirty ground and take it to Adam, and he refused. AND MATT’S THE FRICKIN BAD GUY??? What about Adam totally dissing a child?

Did Matt even know a little girl had tried to give the letter to Adam? He could have thought it was from some creepy pervy dude, for all we know. Why should he pick it up when Adam couldn’t be bothered when A LITTLE GIRL had thrown it at him when he was passing by?

Matt has been out to interact with the fans at every single venue, even on the days when he does press. He is going out of his way to be kind and inclusive and available. It’s a real shame that he is getting piled on for this.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 am

Flicker, Jenna, Mattyfan - and everyone else

I got real mad too -reading this and I am happy that flicker posted this on MJ - great response!! It's only naturel that we as his fans get angry when somebody's lashing out on our guy.
I have to say this though - we can't save him from stupid, lying, sick non-fans. We have to keep our focus on all the positive vibes and send MAtty our love and support. Don't get me wrong here - I agree totally that it's unfair and uncalled for. Just sayin' that we may have only seen the beginning of how stupid people can be. The internet is a great place - but also really a means of spreading lies real fast.
Hope u get my point here - let's make some Matty love and send him tweets, messages, letters, pictures, videos whatever to show him that we want all the best for him and that we adore him now matter what others might say or do.

GO MATT
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Chat from last night   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 am

I have to post some of our chat posts from last night.
I didn't stick around till the end - but I went back and read some of the posts - and I laughed my xxx off - you guys are so much fun to be around.

Oh this is true Matty love - hope that I'm not offending anyone by "reposting" these - I have made them anonymous Very Happy

Quote :
so hard to believe that was his start--- what a ride this year has been for him. I just want so much for him-- gotta go get kleenex now!

that matt is a "tweetheart"

oh wow...i would go touch that piano,just to know i was touching something matt did. lol

I think they should bronze the piano in the lobby of the Hotel where he learned to play

Maybe danny can throw in a malfunction prayer during his sermon!

I have always believed in the power of prayer... I believe Matt will have a wardrobe malfunction, eventually! And may there be You Tube clips to prove it!

now I lay me down to sleep i pray the lord takes matts clothes to keep!

I feel like I have no life-- I am so matt obsessed, I will watch a crazy man broadcast a cellcert with a kissing fish!

Is anyone still watching at Rickey's? Is Adam actually rubbing his crotch and attacking that mic stand? I thought this was supposed to be a family show? WTF?

sound is terrible for adam-- surprised they aren't rioting!

Good news is Danny's sermon will be barely audible. LOL What will the Adam fans do? OMG call 911

I am getting sea sick-- (sounds under water) think I will take a break for a few mins
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:50 am

Celilie, I'm beginning to see that you are an awesome, calming voice of reason. Keep sending out those good vibes!

I already regret my post at mj's - I didn't really want to hurt Adam or his fans, I was just so angry. It only made me feel better for a minute, then I thought - well, that probably will hurt Matt too, in the long run.

Last night in chat you said "make love not war". I'll try to chant that 10 times next time I get mad, and we'll see how it goes! I really think you are right.
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 am

Now I wanna chat!! it seems fun!! Maybe I could do it ....i'm a morning person but I think i could stay up for Matt!!!
good job keeping the postivity!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 am

mero17 wrote:
Now I wanna chat!! it seems fun!! Maybe I could do it ....i'm a morning person but I think i could stay up for Matt!!!

I've lost so much sleep for Matt, it's not funny! Please come to chat sometime, Mero, it is fun!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 am

flicker wrote:
Celilie, I'm beginning to see that you are an awesome, calming voice of reason. Keep sending out those good vibes!

I already regret my post at mj's - I didn't really want to hurt Adam or his fans, I was just so angry. It only made me feel better for a minute, then I thought - well, that probably will hurt Matt too, in the long run.

Last night in chat you said "make love not war". I'll try to chant that 10 times next time I get mad, and we'll see how it goes! I really think you are right.

don't blame yourself for posting there!! ..they got me mad too!!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 am

flicker wrote:
mero17 wrote:

I've lost so much sleep for Matt, it's not funny! Please come to chat sometime, Mero, it is fun!

Defintely coming next time...anything for Matt!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 am

First vid YAY!!

Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 am

mero17 wrote:
First vid YAY!!

at 2:05 The way he says "lying on the floor" give me chills!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:22 am

flicker wrote:

Aww don't regret it - it's good to vent sometimes!!
I completely understand
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

I regretted my post on mj's because 1. I didn't want to make Adam's fans feel the way I felt. 2. I didn't want to be a bad representative of Matt's fans.

So I posted an apology. At least one person appreciated it, I think.

On to brighter things - Mero, thanks so much for posting the YFM clip! He sounds so good, but it's funny, he sounds better when he stands up. Maybe it's because the song is building at that point anyway, but he seems to really get the crowd back at that point, too.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 am

mero17 wrote:
First vid YAY!!

I've only been obsessively watching HTH and Georgia from tour and not YFM. This is great!! Did he always stand up at the end in the previous shows? Or did he just add it to pump up the performance? Wow, he amazes me. I hope I don't faint for the MI shows! Smile
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:03 am

He always stand up at the end! Very Happy ...his whole set is really amazing!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:39 am

mero17 wrote:

Thanks! Don't get how some reviews said YFM was so-so.

Let's bombard Matt on twitter with love today and wipe out the hate. Only LOVE for sweet Matt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 am

macigirl wrote:
mero17 wrote:

Thanks! Don't get how some reviews said YFM was so-so.

Let's bombard Matt on twitter with love today and wipe out the hate. Only LOVE for sweet Matt!!!!!

I'm already on it! Smile
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Here is one from MJ's that you will like. Insted of the bashing that's been going on, here is an actual concert review.

While they all sounded better in person, I was not prepared for Matt. He blew me away. His piano skills are incredible, and his soul shone through particularly during Georgia. He’s got skills for sure, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets signed next.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Review from the Sacramento Bee

Matt Giraud: He gets my award for most improved performer. And remember, Giraud was the contestant who got the judges' save this season, which kept him in the competition. He started out not wearing his trademark fedora, but donned the chapeau when he sat at the piano for gutsy, heartfelt performances of "Georgia" and The Fray's "You Found Me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sacramento, CA Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacramento, CA Show!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next