Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Dallas, Texas Show!

Go down 
+15
mattyfan
sgr91
Giraudian#202
Lana
Lisa_M
pasnthru
mero17
cranberry
Riley 9
mattyg93
graciecat
asianmegan
macigirl
cecilie
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
I was about to post this. The part that I love is that Matt said The Fray was there and told him they loved the version of the song. I guess we know why he has been happily tweeting about the fray. Happy for him.

I really think we should all campaign for The Fray to invite Matt to open for them on tour! That would be a dream come true for Matt and a huge step towards a successful solo career! Now that they've seen Matt in action, they just need some prodding! Tweet The Fray!!

That would be quite the dream job for Matt, but I doubt it will happen so soon after the tour. Crying or Very sad Unless 19E decides to sign Matt to a record deal, I think it will be Kris who will most likey get to tour with The Fray. Isn't Joe King working with Kris right now and co-writing some songs for his solo album? And I think Ryan Tedder of One Republic was also supposed to be helping with Kris's CD? confused

Hopefully, Matt will get many opportunities to work with his other musical inspirations. I always thought it would be cool if Matt were to tour with Gavin DeGraw. Gavin seems like a cool guy, and his fans would love Matt's style! I love you ( And I haven't heard anything about Gavin working with Kris/Adam/Allison.) Wink

You just read my mind. I don't think 19E will let either The Fray or One Republic work with Matt because of the Kris relationship. This is the biggest problem with Kris winning. If Adam had won, this wouldn't be as bad because they sing different styles.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

LOL of course Georgia video...great video

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Yay HTH...

Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 pm

Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

Great HTH Jenna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

I know I was so excited. Weird thing is that it has been posted for 12 hours yet didn't come up when I searched Matt Giraud Hard To Handle. It didn't come up until I searched for Matt Giraud Dallas. Well whoever took the video THANK YOU! Loved the little hip movement in the beginning of the video. Very Hot!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am

From a Adam fan on Idol Forums...

Quote :
Matt's intro comes on, the crowd goes crazy! The audience is cheering the whole time during his first song. He's getting really into it. Its super fun. I didn't like him that much on the show but he was really great. He signs his other songs and they're really good too. Except he hit one sour note. The audience REALLY loved him. More than anyone so far.
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:02 am

Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

I know I was so excited. Weird thing is that it has been posted for 12 hours yet didn't come up when I searched Matt Giraud Hard To Handle. It didn't come up until I searched for Matt Giraud Dallas. Well whoever took the video THANK YOU! Loved the little hip movement in the beginning of the video. Very Hot!

aww!!!you found my videos :]]] i recorded the videos you have of both h2h and georgia.i was actually just about to post them here when i saw you beat me to it.lol.

well i went to the concert in dallas on thursday and it was AMAZING!!!got to meet matt and everything.actually the other videos someone posted on another thread of him singing to livia and of him talking about getting wet (giggle) were from me too!lol.you are on your stuff ladies!well here are some of the pics from our meeting, other idols, and his performance :]]

matt :]]
he had to rush on his first run through

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

but he came back :]]

Photobucket

Photobucket
*le sigh*
Photobucket

i was kinda scared to ask for a pic with him.lol.dont ask.but heres scott!
Photobucket

&&the sweetest guy EVER!!!SARVER :]]
Photobucket

POCKET IDOL!!!seriously.he was so freakin happy that it made me happy just to be near him.
Photobucket

danny FREAKIN gokey!the guy has the body of a beast!i totally felt him up and the way he looked at me, he loved it.
Photobucket

matt performance pics :]]

georgia!
Photobucket

Photobucket

you found me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

dueling :]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

beggin!
Photobucket

for some reason i find this crazy sexy
Photobucket

MANOOP!
Photobucket

last but not least....*sigh*
Photobucket

hope you guys enjoyed :]]
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:06 am

[quote="corrina2253"]
Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

aww!!!you found my videos :]]] i recorded the videos you have of both h2h and georgia.i was actually just about to post them here when i saw you beat me to it.lol.

well i went to the concert in dallas on thursday and it was AMAZING!!!got to meet matt and everything.actually the other videos someone posted on another thread of him singing to livia and of him talking about getting wet (giggle) were from me too!lol.you are on your stuff ladies!well here are some of the pics from our meeting, other idols, and his performance :]]

Thanks for the video and pics - these are amazing!
Now a few questions - were you the one sniffing him? how did he smell? How did he look in person? I need all the superlatives!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:11 am

Wow corrina you are so cute! And the pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for posting them!
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:23 am

[quote="sgr91"]
corrina2253 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

Now a few questions - were you the one sniffing him? how did he smell? How did he look in person? I need all the superlatives!

no problem!and yes i was :]]
well i didnt smell him when i sniffed his arm but i didnt get a beautiful whiff when i was taking my pic with him.he smells so manly. its very subtle until you're really close to him and then its just all man.its hard to describe but he smells delish.id pounce on him if i didnt have better home training.
and o my.he is beyond gorgeous.just the way he walk will melt you.and his skin just looks so soft and warm and when he talks to you its like looking into the eyes of heaven.*sigh*and in the midst of all that...he still feels like a very normal guy.just a really hott one that you think you can have but in the back of your mind you still feel theres a possibility so you always make sure to not stick your foot in your mouth, but rather just stare in awe.
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 am

Jenna wrote:
Wow corrina you are so cute! And the pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for posting them!

thanks girl!and no problem :]
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 am

[quote="corrina2253"]
sgr91 wrote:
corrina2253 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Yay HTH...

well i didnt smell him when i sniffed his arm but i didnt get a beautiful whiff when i was taking my pic with him.he smells so manly. its very subtle until you're really close to him and then its just all man.its hard to describe but he smells delish.id pounce on him if i didnt have better home training.
and o my.he is beyond gorgeous.just the way he walk will melt you.and his skin just looks so soft and warm and when he talks to you its like looking into the eyes of heaven.*sigh*and in the midst of all that...he still feels like a very normal guy.just a really hott one that you think you can have but in the back of your mind you still feel theres a possibility so you always make sure to not stick your foot in your mouth, but rather just stare in awe.

OK - that made me LOL! I'm glad that you had better home training because we could be watching video of you being arrested. I am probably going to have to stay away from the bus lines for that reason- I'm not sure I could control myself.
I think you totally hit the nail on the head with your description of him. He is totally hot but doesn't seem like he knows it. Despite being totally hot, it seems like he is attainable - at least in my dreams!
Thanks for all the insight!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 am

sgr91 wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
I was about to post this. The part that I love is that Matt said The Fray was there and told him they loved the version of the song. I guess we know why he has been happily tweeting about the fray. Happy for him.

I really think we should all campaign for The Fray to invite Matt to open for them on tour! That would be a dream come true for Matt and a huge step towards a successful solo career! Now that they've seen Matt in action, they just need some prodding! Tweet The Fray!!

That would be quite the dream job for Matt, but I doubt it will happen so soon after the tour. Crying or Very sad Unless 19E decides to sign Matt to a record deal, I think it will be Kris who will most likey get to tour with The Fray. Isn't Joe King working with Kris right now and co-writing some songs for his solo album? And I think Ryan Tedder of One Republic was also supposed to be helping with Kris's CD? confused

Hopefully, Matt will get many opportunities to work with his other musical inspirations. I always thought it would be cool if Matt were to tour with Gavin DeGraw. Gavin seems like a cool guy, and his fans would love Matt's style! I love you ( And I haven't heard anything about Gavin working with Kris/Adam/Allison.) Wink

You just read my mind. I don't think 19E will let either The Fray or One Republic work with Matt because of the Kris relationship. This is the biggest problem with Kris winning. If Adam had won, this wouldn't be as bad because they sing different styles.

Uuuggh! Another reason I can't stand Kris Allen. Tweet Gavin campaign then!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 pm

More Dallas video...great video

Partial HTH

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Partial Georgia

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Partial Tell Her About It...

Wow Matt looks so happy!

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Partial You Found Me...good sound

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Fan Video at the buses...

Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 pm

He sounds pretty amazing in this YFM.
I am so happy the guy from "The Fray" liked his version. No wonder Matt was so happy afterwards. If only Matt could work with the band, damn it Kris..
Hopefully later on they will be able to get together with Matt when he puts out an album. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Jenna wrote:

Wow Corrina what a awesome job you did!! your pics/video's.. everything!..loved your Livia video!! you are such a awesome friend to do that for her! Your pics are AMAZING!! LOVED the beggin ones.......as Idolbenches said one night in twitter..GQ Mofo!! LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Corrina wrote:

Corrina...I love this description! It sounds like what I thought he would be like! Gotta love that "manly smell"!!! drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Jenna wrote:

Wow Matt looks so happy!

Much fun and there is a world´s cutest shoulder move in that vid. bom
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Corinna2253, when I was watching the video from Dallas, I thought I recognized you from this board! WOOHOO! The Giraud Squad and the Bad Girls are representin'! I love you Thank you SOOOOOO much for posting the videos and all the lovely pictures, too. I can't blame you for sniffing him, since you were so close! You lucky girl, you! Wink I would have been so nervous around Matt... Embarassed

And I think part of Matt's appeal is that even though he's really, really, really HOT, he doesn't act like he knows it. He seems humble and approachable (I think that's the word we're looking for). Oh, and I love seeing more of his chest in these pictures! YEAAAAAH! cheers
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Wow Matt looks so happy!

Much fun and there is a world´s cutest shoulder move in that vid. bom

Love the shoulder move geek
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Don't Stop Believin...just Matt & Scott part

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas, Texas Show!   Dallas, Texas Show! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dallas, Texas Show!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next