Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?

Go down 
+8
cecilie
Riley 9
cranberry
Lisa_M
sgr91
Jenna
OvenMitt
Shawnicity
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? Empty
PostSubject: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm

So Matt Needs A Theme Song

My Pick-"Good Girls Go Bad"By Cobra Starship..I think thats the name of the band Razz Razz

What u guys think?

The Link to "Good Girls Go Bad"-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqUYuMuGPQ

rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

I nominate "I'm A Flirt" by R. Kelly. Not that Matt would steal anyone's girlfriend, but he's already stolen countless hearts unknowingly!

Do you mean he needs a Theme Song just "in general" or for something else (a site?) sorry I'm a lil slow sometimes.. albino
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Is Hard To Handle too boring and obvious?

Hell no sgr! He is too hard to handle and I think every (women) here wants Matt to light her candle! bom

I don't know Jenna I would love to be given the chance to Try to "Handle Him"..or I would at least give it a really good shot and he's already lite my candle many times!! hehehe... Wink
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Is Hard To Handle too boring and obvious?

Hell no sgr! He is too hard to handle and I think every (women) here wants Matt to light her candle! bom

I don't know Jenna I would love to be given the chance to Try to "Handle Him"..or I would at least give it a really good shot and he's already lite my candle many times!! hehehe... Wink

My candle is ready for his lighter. lol! (sorry,couldn´t resist..)
Back to top Go down
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:

My Pick-"Good Girls Go Bad"By Cobra Starship..I think thats the name of the band Razz Razz

What u guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqUYuMuGPQ

rendeer rendeer

Do you mean he needs a Theme Song just "in general" or for something else (a site?) sorry I'm a lil slow sometimes.. albino
In General he needs a theme song.."Matts to sexy for his shirt to sexy it hurts" Wink Wink rendeer
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 pm

[quote="CloClo87"]
Lisa_M wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:

What u guys think?

rendeer rendeer

In General he needs a theme song.."Matts to sexy for his shirt to sexy it hurts" Wink Wink rendeer

You guys crack me up! I love the suggestion of Matt's too sexy for his shirt! LOL Razz

Along the same lines, I was thinking of Nelly's song "Hot in Herre"! It's an old song, but I could imagine Matt doing his TWERK dance moves to it! Twisted Evil

It's gettin' hot in herre, so take off all your clothes! OH, YEAAAAHHH MATT! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:03 pm

[quote="Riley 9"]
CloClo87 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:

What u guys think?

rendeer rendeer

You guys crack me up! I love the suggestion of Matt's too sexy for his shirt! LOL Razz

Along the same lines, I was thinking of Nelly's song "Hot in Herre"! It's an old song, but I could imagine Matt doing his TWERK dance moves to it! Twisted Evil

It's gettin' hot in herre, so take off all your clothes! OH, YEAAAAHHH MATT! Shocked
Oh i agree Take ur clothes off Matt! Twisted Evil Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 am

Because I don´t find the thread what song you would like Matt sing to you hopefully this is the best place.
Since I heard James Brown like growling in HTH this next one could be so much fun Matt performing!

James Brown: My Thang

need something faster!

Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 am

[quote="Riley 9"]
CloClo87 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:

What u guys think?

rendeer rendeer

I second those suggestions LOL
I actually watched a YT vid of only 8 sec where a girl said to Matt - Hey Matt.Get naked! Well can't blame her for trying lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94p5tT90r_c
Back to top Go down
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 am

[quote="cecilie"]
Riley 9 wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
CloClo87 wrote:

What u guys think?

rendeer rendeer

I second those suggestions LOL
I actually watched a YT vid of only 8 sec where a girl said to Matt - Hey Matt.Get naked! Well can't blame her for trying lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94p5tT90r_c
lol! Oh Hella Funny....it would of been nice if he took his shirt off atlest! Wink
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 pm

This is funny. I have several cd mixes I walk too, and lately ever since I've seen "To Hard to Handle" and the way Matt looks in those pants, I find I can't stop thinking about him when I hear Destiny's Child's song "Bootylicious"...

But I have to agree that Mat's "Too Hard To Handle" has to be the perfect theme song for him or like his Anthem!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
This is funny. I have several cd mixes I walk too, and lately ever since I've seen "To Hard to Handle" and the way Matt looks in those pants, I find I can't stop thinking about him when I hear Destiny's Child's song "Bootylicious"...

But I have to agree that Mat's "Too Hard To Handle" has to be the perfect theme song for him or like his Anthem!

Yes, we should make Matt a mix CD with all of our suggestions! I think it would make him blush! Embarassed

What is the common theme here?
1) I'm Too Sexy
2) I'm a Flirt
3) Hot in Herre
4) Bootylicious
5) Good Girls Go Bad
LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 pm

How about I Want Your Sex...George Michael

and

If You Want My Body...Rod Stewart

LOL I really don't like either of these songs but hey I'm just trying to stick to the theme of the thread.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Jenna wrote:

and

LOL I really don't like either of these songs but hey I'm just trying to stick to the theme of the thread.

Well, since you mentioned the Rod Stewart song, I was thinking that Matt should have sung "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" as a SOLO during the AI finale! When Michael, Danny and Anoop were singing their lines, I was thinking to myself, 'Actually, no. I don't think you're sexy.' But when Matt was singing his lines, I was screaming 'YES, I DEFINITELY KNOW YOU'RE SEXY!!!" lol! Really, I didn't need to see those other seven guys singing that song with Matt! No
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

and

Well, since you mentioned the Rod Stewart song, I was thinking that Matt should have sung "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" as a SOLO during the AI finale! When Michael, Danny and Anoop were singing their lines, I was thinking to myself, 'Actually, no. I don't think you're sexy.' But when Matt was singing his lines, I was screaming 'YES, I DEFINITELY KNOW YOU'RE SEXY!!!" lol! Really, I didn't need to see those other seven guys singing that song with Matt! No

I had to laugh at this. Not only do I agree with you, I kept thinking to myself, I wish Rod Stewart wasn't here cause I think he's way past sexy.
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

I remember him saying something how one of the Kings of Leon songs would be his theme song lol.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:08 am

Ha-ha,I love the suggestions. Seems like popular music is all about sex. Matt sure fits in there,perfect match.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am

Riley 9 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Yes, we should make Matt a mix CD with all of our suggestions! I think it would make him blush! Embarassed

What is the common theme here?
1) I'm Too Sexy
2) I'm a Flirt
3) Hot in Herre
4) Bootylicious
5) Good Girls Go Bad
LOL lol!

lol! Yep...I can see where this CD is heading. You know being a cougar I tried to stay away from the FF's and all that stuff, seemed a little sinful...lol...but with Matt..as time goes by I can't resist...so I guess I'm a bad girl too..I tired to just be a fan and admire his looks and talent, but not get ino the sexy thing..but can't deny it any longer.....okay....
so the CD Mix now goes like this, and the list keeps growing....

1) I'm Too Sexy
2) I'm a Flirt
3) Hot In Here
4) Bootylicious
5) Good Girls Go Bad
6) Hard to Handle
7) If You Want My Body (Do you think I'm sexy)
Cool I Want Your Sex...

and new ones...
9) Rocking that Thang by the Dream
"I am hooked on your body"..(perfect line)
"i'm trying to get into your clothes, damn your fine" LOL perfect!!!!

10) Drop Dead Gorgeous by Garbage

and lets not forget the original BG song....11) Let's Get IT On!

a
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:20 am

Wait...wait....I found a song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smPF-FNT8g

Lyrics..."I Like The Way You Move"...someone should make a vid of this with all clips and pics of Matt!!! I might have to try....

There's so many things i like about you, I..
I just don't know where to begin,

I like the way you, look at me with those beautiful eyes,
I like the way you, act all surprised,
I like the way you, sing along,
I like the way you, always get it wrong,
I like the way you, clap your hands,
I like the way you, love to dance,
I like the way you, put your hands up in the air,
I like the way you, shake your hair,
I like the way you, like to touch,
I like the way you, stare so much,
but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

I like the way you move.....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

I like the way you move!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Hard to handle   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 am

Just stumpled on the lyrcis to Hard to handle..HELP...just lost my breath Embarassed

Quote :
Baby here I am
Im the man on the scene
I can give you what you want
But you gotta come home with me

I have got some good old lovin
And I got some more in store
When I get through throwin it on you
You gotta come back for more

(chorus)

Boys and things that come by the dozen
That aint nothin but drugstore lovin
Hey little thing let me light your candle
cause mama Im sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around

Action speaks louder than words
And Im a man of great experience
I know youve got another man
But I can love you better than him

Take my hand dont be afraid
Im gonna prove every word I say
Im advertising love for free
So you can place your ad with me

(chorus)

Boys come along a dime by the dozen
That aint nothing but ten cent lovin
Hey little thing let me light your candle
cause mama Im sure hard to handle, now,
Gets around
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am

hazuki wrote:
I remember him saying something how one of the Kings of Leon songs would be his theme song lol.

Oooh Kings of Leon's "Sex on Fire"

I also think these songs would suit him just perfectly....
Ciara-Love, Sex & Magic
50 Cent-Ayo Technology

And if you ladies want to make a CD for him, I'll be happy to make it and give it to him at the August 5th show! I've been thinking about giving him something....but wasn't quite sure of what!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next