Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?

Go down 
+8
cecilie
Riley 9
cranberry
Lisa_M
sgr91
Jenna
OvenMitt
Shawnicity
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cranberry

cranberry

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:23 pm

What a cd developing here!
I know hardly anything about today´s music scene,so it´s difficult to participate.
But here is a little confession.

Smile
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

cranberry wrote:
I know hardly anything about today´s music scene,so it´s difficult to participate.

Smile
Oh, Cranberry!! That song is spot on, as I, like you, (from one classy couger to another), am quite "mad about the boy"
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Wait...wait....I found a song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smPF-FNT8g

Lyrics..."I Like The Way You Move"...someone should make a vid of this with all clips and pics of Matt!!! I might have to try....

There's so many things i like about you, I..
I just don't know where to begin,

I like the way you, look at me with those beautiful eyes,
I like the way you, act all surprised,
I like the way you, sing along,
I like the way you, always get it wrong,
I like the way you, clap your hands,
I like the way you, love to dance,
I like the way you, put your hands up in the air,
I like the way you, shake your hair,
I like the way you, like to touch,
I like the way you, stare so much,
but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

I like the way you move.....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

I like the way you move!

Lovethemtigers...I love this song!! I think its perfect! cheers And YES I would love to see a collage of Matt to this song!! Him and all his sexy lil moves and looks!! drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
Wait...wait....I found a song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smPF-FNT8g

Lyrics..."I Like The Way You Move"...someone should make a vid of this with all clips and pics of Matt!!! I might have to try....

There's so many things i like about you, I..
I just don't know where to begin,

I like the way you, look at me with those beautiful eyes,
I like the way you, act all surprised,
I like the way you, sing along,
I like the way you, always get it wrong,
I like the way you, clap your hands,
I like the way you, love to dance,
but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

but most of all....
Yeah..
most of all....

I like the way you move!

Lovethemtigers...I love this song!! I think its perfect! cheers And YES I would love to see a collage of Matt to this song!! Him and all his sexy lil moves and looks!! drunken Very Happy

I second that!! A video of Matt doing all of these things in time with this song would be amazing!!
Back to top Go down
Shawnicity

Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

What bout Birthday Sex by Jeramiah xD
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 am

megannn wrote:
hazuki wrote:
I remember him saying something how one of the Kings of Leon songs would be his theme song lol.

Oooh Kings of Leon's "Sex on Fire"

I also think these songs would suit him just perfectly....
Ciara-Love, Sex & Magic
50 Cent-Ayo Technology

And if you ladies want to make a CD for him, I'll be happy to make it and give it to him at the August 5th show! I've been thinking about giving him something....but wasn't quite sure of what!

Great Idea! Guess what..guess what...I'm so excited....i'm going...i'm going.....later today I'll be seeing Matty G! I have to figure out what to bring with me......I hope I can get close enough for pics and autograph...and give him something...what should I get him????/ I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:25 am

Oh that's wonderful Tiger! I am so excited for you! Are you going to the show or just the buses? Don't forget to come back and give us a recap! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
megannn wrote:
hazuki wrote:
I remember him saying something how one of the Kings of Leon songs would be his theme song lol.

Ciara-Love, Sex & Magic
50 Cent-Ayo Technology

And if you ladies want to make a CD for him, I'll be happy to make it and give it to him at the August 5th show! I've been thinking about giving him something....but wasn't quite sure of what!

Great Idea! Guess what..guess what...I'm so excited....i'm going...i'm going.....later today I'll be seeing Matty G! I have to figure out what to bring with me......I hope I can get close enough for pics and autograph...and give him something...what should I get him????/ I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, lovethemtigers! I know you're going to have an amazing time! Good things come to those who wait! cheers

I hope you get a chance to meet Matt BEFORE the show, so he's not as rushed and has more time to spend with you. Very Happy

I don't know that you should buy him, but I know something you HAVE TO MAKE. Please make a sign for Matt with his name in big bold letters. He promised to give a kiss on the cheek to anyone who brings a sign. I love you You have to try to get this kiss on video! Idea
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
megannn wrote:
hazuki wrote:

Ciara-Love, Sex & Magic
50 Cent-Ayo Technology

Well I guess someone is overjoyed!!!
So sweet! I am so happy for you!! What to bring, what to wear, what to say - a lot decisions to make sunny
Have FUN!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 am

cranberry wrote:

Smile

As if we didn't know lol!
And the lyrics are just SPOT on - well except that we are NOT ashamed lol!
LOVE THAT SONG
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:37 am

Thank you all! Okay I will most definetly have a poster. I'm not sure if I'll get to see him or not before the show because we won't get to the arena area until about 3:30! So that's gonna be too late I'm afraid. Oh I would just die if I got a kiss and hug from Matt!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 am

cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
megannn wrote:
hazuki wrote:

Ciara-Love, Sex & Magic
50 Cent-Ayo Technology

Well I guess someone is overjoyed!!!
So sweet! I am so happy for you!! What to bring, what to wear, what to say - a lot decisions to make sunny
Have FUN!!

LOL...I know it's a busy day. What to wear, what to say, what to bring!!! I'm going to go get my hair cut that's for sure! My bff that's going with me was stressing last night about what to wear and her hair frizzing up cuz it's rainy here today. LOL. I'm glad my daughters coming, she will attract Matt's attention. LOL.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Thank you all! Okay I will most definetly have a poster. I'm not sure if I'll get to see him or not before the show because we won't get to the arena area until about 3:30! So that's gonna be too late I'm afraid. Oh I would just die if I got a kiss and hug from Matt!!! Very Happy

Aw yay!! I'm soo glad you are going now cheers Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?   What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Should Matty G's Theme Song Be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2