Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Book Delivery and Tweets

Go down 
+3
Puppyeyes82
cecilie
sgr91
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Book Delivery and Tweets Empty
PostSubject: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Hopefully, the book will be delivered tommorow. Meg is going to the Charlotte show and is going to try and give it to him. I know many of you contributed lovely notes to the book and I'm sure he will appreciate them. For those of you with twitter, it would be great if you could tweet him to look out for Meg because she has a Giraud Squad gift for him or something like that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:31 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Hopefully, the book will be delivered tommorow. Meg is going to the Charlotte show and is going to try and give it to him. I know many of you contributed lovely notes to the book and I'm sure he will appreciate them. For those of you with twitter, it would be great if you could tweet him to look out for Meg because she has a Giraud Squad gift for him or something like that. Thanks.

You bet I will!!
Go Meg!!
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:

I think the book deserves a backstage pass for Meg......
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

I would argue it deserves a backstage pass for me - I made it:) and I still have shows coming up! I just hope the weather holds out and she can get it to him.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:46 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I would argue it deserves a backstage pass for me - I made it:) and I still have shows coming up! I just hope the weather holds out and she can get it to him.

Hell yeah!!
And you did a beatiful job..now just wondering if I did wrong changing my name to FTL on twitter when I didn't even participate in the FTL gift...but in the GS..lol urgh all these diff names, groups, identeties
I most def am a fulltimelovin' cougarish GiraudSquadder...with no number Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:40 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Hell yeah!!
And you did a beatiful job..now just wondering if I did wrong changing my name to FTL on twitter when I didn't even participate in the FTL gift...but in the GS..lol urgh all these diff names, groups, identeties
I most def am a fulltimelovin' cougarish GiraudSquadder...with no number Very Happy

You can be proud to be "Matt's Cougar #1"! It sounds a bit dangerous though... Wink Well, maybe for Matt!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am

sgr91! I am so excited Matt will get your book tomorrow!
You did such a wonderful job! I hope he gets some time to read all the messages including mine.

I love you

I will tweet him too so he is in the lookout for Meg. I really hope Meg can succeed with this delivery.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 pm

sgr91 wrote:

No argument there, sgr! I should have said that but I was only thinking of the show that Meg was going to. We should all make sure Matt knows that it was your hard work, long hours, committment and inspiration that created that book!! You sooooo deserve to see him backstage where you can have total uninterrupted access!!!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

No argument there, sgr! I should have said that but I was only thinking of the show that Meg was going to. We should all make sure Matt knows that it was your hard work, long hours, committment and inspiration that created that book!! You sooooo deserve to see him backstage where you can have total uninterrupted access!!!

That is a very sweet note. You know, when I made the book, I didn't put anything in it to signify that I was the one who made it. In retrospect, after seeing the love for some of his other gifts and gift givers, I kind of wish I had. So, if you want to tell them it was me, my twitter is mgb95 (still not giving out my real identity - still potentially embarassing and fangirly!).
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

That is a very sweet note. You know, when I made the book, I didn't put anything in it to signify that I was the one who made it. In retrospect, after seeing the love for some of his other gifts and gift givers, I kind of wish I had. So, if you want to tell them it was me, my twitter is mgb95 (still not giving out my real identity - still potentially embarassing and fangirly!).

I get you sgr! Your secret's safe with us! Let's all PLEASE let Matt know via Twitter that is was mgb95 that made that fantastic book on our behalf but it was her hard work, sacrifice and DEDICATION that put it all together to make it such a WONDERFUL gift!!! I hope you get to meet Matt in person backstage instead of a 30 second curbside greet. You deserve so much more!! sgr91, let us all know the date(s) of your show so we can let Matt know.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

I get you sgr! Your secret's safe with us! Let's all PLEASE let Matt know via Twitter that is was mgb95 that made that fantastic book on our behalf but it was her hard work, sacrifice and DEDICATION that put it all together to make it such a WONDERFUL gift!!! I hope you get to meet Matt in person backstage instead of a 30 second curbside greet. You deserve so much more!! sgr91, let us all know the date(s) of your show so we can let Matt know.

Its probably too embarassing to let him know how many shows I'm going to. At this point, I would just love a tweet telling us/me that he received and liked the book Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 am

That was really sweet Sgr, I'll pitch in tweeting him letting him know how much you put into it...
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:47 pm

Just tweeted him! Here's what I wrote:

Quote :
Crys_tall@MGiraudOfficial Hey sir, be on the look out for a SICK ass gift from the GIRAUD SQUAD. You won't wanna miss it! Look for Meg she has it.

Quote :
Crys_tall@MGiraudOfficial BTW, send much much love & appreciation to @mgb95 for creating the gift and allowing us all to participate!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 pm

crys7 wrote:
Just tweeted him! Here's what I wrote:

Quote :
Crys_tall@MGiraudOfficial Hey sir, be on the look out for a SICK ass gift from the GIRAUD SQUAD. You won't wanna miss it! Look for Meg she has it.

Quote :
Crys_tall@MGiraudOfficial BTW, send much much love & appreciation to @mgb95 for creating the gift and allowing us all to participate!

And I retweeted :-)
Matty def needs to show sgr some L:O:V:E
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 pm

oops! Realized I'm a day late on the tweets, sorry. So do we know if Matt got the book?
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm

crys7 wrote:
oops! Realized I'm a day late on the tweets, sorry. So do we know if Matt got the book?

He DID - YAY. Meg got to him
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm

cecilie wrote:
crys7 wrote:

He DID - YAY. Meg got to him

Now he just needs to aknowledge lol then we'll be happy
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

He definitely got it. Meg handed it to him.
Thanks for the tweets. He's been awfully quiet lately, hasn't he?
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm

sgr91 wrote:
He definitely got it. Meg handed it to him.
Thanks for the tweets. He's been awfully quiet lately, hasn't he?

He is reading, sweetheart!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Soo... Has anyone heard of a response from him abt his book?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Delivery and Tweets   Book Delivery and Tweets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Delivery and Tweets
Page 1 of 1