Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Meeting our Matt!

Go down 
+10
cecilie
megryan67
Cacity87
graciecat
Lana
Lisa_M
Jenna
lovethemtigers
cranberry
asianmegan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
asianmegan

asianmegan

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

Okay, I can't wait any longer to share my story!!!!!! I'll fyi ya'll, this may get long....
Okay so I arrive at the arena at around 12:40ish (after missing my lightrail and had to catch a later one, just to add to my horrible day already). I walk around the corner to where the busses are and there's only about 25 or so people there. I was expecting waaaay more from what I've read/heard. So anyway, I walk up to a few girls only to find out they were Adam fans (surprise surprise) so I make nice and chat for a few, then I spot a fedora...SCORE!!! I walk over and start chatting and obviously this was my spot to stand for Matt. So we wait and wait and wait in the hot and humidity, it was horrible! The lady next to us said that they didn't come out til late before the DC show b/c of press and all that bullsh*t.
So it's maybe 2:30ish? Michael comes out, just him though. He does his thing, verrrry sweet guy. I'm not gonna lie, he was one of my faves ever since auditions, he just never swooned me enough Smile So he finishes signing autographs and taking pics and goes inside. There we stand outside some more. I start tweeting and facebooking b/c I'm bored.....I swear I have ADD. Then I hear screaming, I look up and it's like a light from heaving came down....there's our perfect Matt. I instantly throw my phone down, thank god it lands in my purse! Me & the other fedora girl were screaming and he walks over towards our way and points at us and starts saying how he likes our hat. Well he starts at the beginning of the line which is maybe 10-15 people to the left of us? Then he gets closer.....and this is where I go into a trance, literally.
He stands right in front of me and all I can say is "Hi" hahaha. He goes how you doing girl and says something else but I was too zoned out to focus on the words coming out of his mouth. I instantly put my arms around him to get a hug, I'm sure he loved my sweatiness! All I remember blurting out is "you gotta come to howl at the moon" and he said he's been seeing my tweets about it but doesn't think he could b/c they had to leave as soon as they get done with the concert. I kinda brought out the ghetto side of me and instantly snap back with "um no you don't, you have off tomorrow" ahhhh I'm sorry Matt!!!!! He laughed thank god.....at that point I'm shoving my camera at my friend's face to take a pic of us. I ask him to sign my shirt b/c I came totally unprepared and didn't have anythign else. Then he goes, well I can sign that or your hate......yeah I totally forgot I had my fedora on my freakin head. So I basically rip it off my head and shove it into his hands to sign hahaha. I told him he puts me into a trance and I forgot I had that! So we talk for a little longer, and once again, I have no idea about what....I apologize ladies!!! I was just sooo starstruck. I literally was shaking like craaazy! And guess what ladies???? I GOT A BOOTY PIC, WHAT WHAT!!!! And totally forgot to smell him, I was basically not breathing at all to even think about doing that. He was sporting a V-neck shirt....showing them hairs on his manly chest off though Smile And a freshly cut faux hawk.....HOT. Brings out his bad boy side and I know ya'll like that!!!! Okay so that's all I can remember from my Matt experience.........so I'll continue on with the meet & greet.
Kris came out with Matt, I was totally clueless to this since I could only focus on Matt. Kris starts on the opposite side of the fence so we had a time to wait for him. Some girl a few people down from me gave him her phone to talk to somebody, kinda funny. He comes over to me and I give him a hug too and he gave me a nice squeeze. We share a short convo too but still don't remember what I talked about b/c I was still in a daze from Matt. He puts a spell on you, let me tell you! We get our pic and he moves down the line.
We left after Kris & Matt came out b/c it was already 4 and apparently they do the M&G at 4 and then their soundcheck at 5 so I didn't think anyone else was gonna come out. Kinda bummed b/c I really wanted to see Megan....I'm a fan and I wanted to check out her tattoo in person!!!
SHOWTIME..........I'm gonna make this a different topic b/c this is getting waaaay too long!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cranberry

cranberry

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 am

Thank you for your story,breath-taking story! It´s so great to read experiences of the hard-core Mattaholics!
Seems like you all could have handlers too,so you could concentrate on sensing,hugging,kissing and smelling Matt. Wink
Can´t wait for the rest of your story.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 am

Great story, thanks Megann for sharing. I can totally relate to being starstruck...and the shaking. I was shaking so bad when I saw Matt on Friday night I could hardly stand it. I was like a caged tiger when I lost my spot on the fence and was crushing my son just so I could get a look at Matty.

He is freaking larger than life when you see him. Dang I forgot to sniff him too when I took the picture with him in Charlotte. Because we go into a trance around this boy, it's hard to remember anything!!!!

I am so happy he tweeted you though! that was so sweetttt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:02 pm

LOL meg that was a great read and so funny! IU am so happy you were able to meet him and had such a great experience.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:09 pm

megannn wrote:
Okay, I can't wait any longer to share my story!!!!!! I'll fyi ya'll, this may get long....
Okay so I arrive at the arena at around 12:40ish (after missing my lightrail and had to catch a later one, just to add to my horrible day already). I walk around the corner to where the busses are and there's only about 25 or so people there. I was expecting waaaay more from what I've read/heard. So anyway, I walk up to a few girls only to find out they were Adam fans (surprise surprise) so I make nice and chat for a few, then I spot a fedora...SCORE!!! I walk over and start chatting and obviously this was my spot to stand for Matt. So we wait and wait and wait in the hot and humidity, it was horrible! The lady next to us said that they didn't come out til late before the DC show b/c of press and all that bullsh*t.
So it's maybe 2:30ish? Michael comes out, just him though. He does his thing, verrrry sweet guy. I'm not gonna lie, he was one of my faves ever since auditions, he just never swooned me enough Smile So he finishes signing autographs and taking pics and goes inside. There we stand outside some more. I start tweeting and facebooking b/c I'm bored.....I swear I have ADD. Then I hear screaming, I look up and it's like a light from heaving came down....there's our perfect Matt. I instantly throw my phone down, thank god it lands in my purse! Me & the other fedora girl were screaming and he walks over towards our way and points at us and starts saying how he likes our hat. Well he starts at the beginning of the line which is maybe 10-15 people to the left of us? Then he gets closer.....and this is where I go into a trance, literally.
He stands right in front of me and all I can say is "Hi" hahaha. He goes how you doing girl and says something else but I was too zoned out to focus on the words coming out of his mouth. I instantly put my arms around him to get a hug, I'm sure he loved my sweatiness! All I remember blurting out is "you gotta come to howl at the moon" and he said he's been seeing my tweets about it but doesn't think he could b/c they had to leave as soon as they get done with the concert. I kinda brought out the ghetto side of me and instantly snap back with "um no you don't, you have off tomorrow" ahhhh I'm sorry Matt!!!!! He laughed thank god.....at that point I'm shoving my camera at my friend's face to take a pic of us. I ask him to sign my shirt b/c I came totally unprepared and didn't have anythign else. Then he goes, well I can sign that or your hate......yeah I totally forgot I had my fedora on my freakin head. So I basically rip it off my head and shove it into his hands to sign hahaha. I told him he puts me into a trance and I forgot I had that! So we talk for a little longer, and once again, I have no idea about what....I apologize ladies!!! I was just sooo starstruck. I literally was shaking like craaazy! And guess what ladies???? I GOT A BOOTY PIC, WHAT WHAT!!!! And totally forgot to smell him, I was basically not breathing at all to even think about doing that. He was sporting a V-neck shirt....showing them hairs on his manly chest off though Smile And a freshly cut faux hawk.....HOT. Brings out his bad boy side and I know ya'll like that!!!! Okay so that's all I can remember from my Matt experience.........so I'll continue on with the meet & greet.
Kris came out with Matt, I was totally clueless to this since I could only focus on Matt. Kris starts on the opposite side of the fence so we had a time to wait for him. Some girl a few people down from me gave him her phone to talk to somebody, kinda funny. He comes over to me and I give him a hug too and he gave me a nice squeeze. We share a short convo too but still don't remember what I talked about b/c I was still in a daze from Matt. He puts a spell on you, let me tell you! We get our pic and he moves down the line.
We left after Kris & Matt came out b/c it was already 4 and apparently they do the M&G at 4 and then their soundcheck at 5 so I didn't think anyone else was gonna come out. Kinda bummed b/c I really wanted to see Megan....I'm a fan and I wanted to check out her tattoo in person!!!
SHOWTIME..........I'm gonna make this a different topic b/c this is getting waaaay too long!

LOL..great story Megan! too cute and funny! I'm making notes to myself..1. DON'T FORGET TO SMELL HIM!! 2. MAKE SURE I SAY MORE THEN JUST HI 3. CHECK OUT HIS EYES AND THE EXACT COLOR...LETS SEE WHAT ELSE?? GAWD! I KNOW I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS WERE!! TOTALLY STAR STRUCK!! geek Shocked
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:17 pm

LOL..great story Megan! too cute and funny! I'm making notes to myself..1. DON'T FORGET TO SMELL HIM!! 2. MAKE SURE I SAY MORE THEN JUST HI 3. CHECK OUT HIS EYES AND THE EXACT COLOR...LETS SEE WHAT ELSE?? GAWD! I KNOW I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS WERE!! TOTALLY STAR STRUCK!! geek Shocked[/quote]

Okay lisa..you can try. But I bet you will do the same thing. Once you set eyes on Matt everything will just fly right out of your head! lol!

He just has that effect. I'm still in shock over seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Girl you were more coherent than I would have been if I were standing that close to Matt geek Great story, Thanks for sharing (I loved your tweets last night BTW)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Lana wrote:
Girl you were more coherent than I would have been if I were standing that close to Matt geek Great story, Thanks for sharing (I loved your tweets last night BTW)

LOL and why is that Lana? Is it because she shares our disdain for Adam? lol!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Hahahaa yes, who would've thought tweeting would be so much fun?! Too bad my phone died or I would've been totally blowing up everyone's twitter. Trust me, I have some more tweets.......as soon as it starts working again!!! And um yeah, that trance he puts on you is impossible to come out of. I tried!!! Even when he was 20 people down from me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 pm

megannn wrote:
Hahahaa yes, who would've thought tweeting would be so much fun?! Too bad my phone died or I would've been totally blowing up everyone's twitter. Trust me, I have some more tweets.......as soon as it starts working again!!! And um yeah, that trance he puts on you is impossible to come out of. I tried!!! Even when he was 20 people down from me!!!!!

lol! so YOU are the reason twitter isn't working! LOL
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Lisa, I love your checklist for your Matty meeting-- Now I didn't see your mention of Booty check and I know that has been on your mind lately--- lol! Seriously, I think the eyes have it all! When you smell him maybe you can verify if the fragrance he is wearing is the same one you have been spraying around your house--( I think I remember you saying you did that right--- cause it has given me the idea to do the same since I won't be getting another chance to see him soon ). I am counting on you Lisa- one cougar to another-- to do the sniff test for me! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Megan!! Great story!! haha. I agree - Matt puts you in a TRANCE! I'm still not over it..and I met him, um...10 days ago! Ahhhhh! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
megryan67

megryan67

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

megannn wrote:

That was a good story Megan! I know how you feel about wanting to say more and then you go into a trance. I had that same experience meeting Matt. lol!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:09 pm

GAWD!! I am scared that I'll burst into tears!! I get so emo when I read your recaps of meeting Matt - Thank you Megannn!! But man I can't go "Hey matt - BUUHUHUHU!!
I tear up SO easily - but I am counting on having some of you guys next to me to help me out here - remember the list, remember the list lol
Poor matt - imagine him being met by some old broad crying her eyes out! Life is not easy when you are that hot and talented Matt! Better get used to it...
ohhh help.....
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

cecilie wrote:
GAWD!! I am scared that I'll burst into tears!! I get so emo when I read your recaps of meeting Matt - Thank you Megannn!! But man I can't go "Hey matt - BUUHUHUHU!!
I tear up SO easily - but I am counting on having some of you guys next to me to help me out here - remember the list, remember the list lol
Poor matt - imagine him being met by some old broad crying her eyes out! Life is not easy when you are that hot and talented Matt! Better get used to it...
ohhh help.....

LOL! I will do my best to help you but I think I will be acting a fool!! I cry at the drop of a hat so we might be acting like crazy cougars. Maybe we need to assign each of us a task from the list.

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss
Lisa M - sniff, sniff, smell
macigirl - booty patrol. I will report back on all details of booty and thighs. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 pm

macigirl wrote:
cecilie wrote:
ohhh help.....

LOL! I will do my best to help you but I think I will be acting a fool!! I cry at the drop of a hat so we might be acting like crazy cougars. Maybe we need to assign each of us a task from the list.

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss
macigirl - booty patrol. I will report back on all details of booty and thighs. tongue

Ohh I get the kiss!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm

macigirl wrote:
cecilie wrote:
ohhh help.....

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss

OMG,that is just awesome! Pre-planning is the key to the success! You go girls! cheers
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Jenna wrote:
macigirl wrote:
cecilie wrote:
ohhh help.....

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss

Ohh I get the kiss!

As you should!!
Oh..Maybe I could sneak in a sniff while hugging and at the same time if I wear real high heals look over his shoulder and appr the booty...sorry got carried away LOL
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
macigirl wrote:
cecilie wrote:
ohhh help.....

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss

Ohh I get the kiss!

As you should!!
Oh..Maybe I could sneak in a sniff while hugging and at the same time if I wear real high heals look over his shoulder and appr the booty...sorry got carried away LOL

cecilie, you must be a multi-tasker! Sniff, hug, booty check... HA-HA! Wink

And don't forget, someone there has to be videotaping and taking pictures of your Matt encounter! We don't want to miss this EPIC MOMENT! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:54 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
LOL..great story Megan! too cute and funny! I'm making notes to myself..1. DON'T FORGET TO SMELL HIM!! 2. MAKE SURE I SAY MORE THEN JUST HI 3. CHECK OUT HIS EYES AND THE EXACT COLOR...LETS SEE WHAT ELSE?? GAWD! I KNOW I'M PROBABLY GONNA BE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS WERE!! TOTALLY STAR STRUCK!! geek Shocked

Okay lisa..you can try. But I bet you will do the same thing. Once you set eyes on Matt everything will just fly right out of your head! lol!

He just has that effect. I'm still in shock over seeing him.

Oh I know Tiger..I just talk a tough game but I will be melting along with everyone else before me and after me!! Razz Razz

Last edited by Lisa_M on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:58 pm

graciecat wrote:
Lisa, I love your checklist for your Matty meeting-- Now I didn't see your mention of Booty check and I know that has been on your mind lately--- lol! Seriously, I think the eyes have it all! When you smell him maybe you can verify if the fragrance he is wearing is the same one you have been spraying around your house--( I think I remember you saying you did that right--- cause it has given me the idea to do the same since I won't be getting another chance to see him soon ). I am counting on you Lisa- one cougar to another-- to do the sniff test for me! Wink

Gracie...
LMAO at the "sniff test"...I'm DEFINITELY going to remember to smell him even if I forget everything else!! And YES I do spray it quite a bit and it makes me think of all the crazy things I'd like to do to Matt if he was there!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Macigirl:

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss
macigirl - booty patrol. I will report back on all details of booty and thighs.

Maci I love your list..I think that's probably a very good idea because that just gives each of us ONE thing ONLY to focus on besides staring at his beautiful face!!! Gawd, Listen to us!! we sound like such a bunch of love-sick teenage fangirly's!!! Embarassed drunken Shocked

OH AND CECILIE..no multi-tasking..didn't your mom teach its nice to SHARE!!!?? bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Macigirl:

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss

Maci I love your list..I think that's probably a very good idea because that just gives each of us ONE thing ONLY to focus on besides staring at his beautiful face!!! Gawd, Listen to us!! we sound like such a bunch of love-sick teenage fangirly's!!! Embarassed drunken Shocked

OH AND CECILIE..no multi-tasking..didn't your mom teach its nice to SHARE!!!?? bounce lol!

Ya'll are cracking me up! I want in on this party so bad. WE could have a girls night out to celebrate and we can scream and carry on like teenage girls. Why does Michigan have to be so far away from Georgia!!!??????

I can see it now...
"Michigan Native Matt Giraud, back in his home state for the first time since early June, was mobbed last night by a group of Screaming Women all trying to remember what their their task was as they were meeting him. One of the ladies named Jenna kept saying she was suppose to do the booty check, another one named Lisa was suppose to kiss him, one by the name of macigirl was supose to hug him, the one named SGr was suppose to smell him! And the one named Cecilie kept saying "to hell with that I'm doing all of it, I'm kissing him, hugging him, smelling him, getting his autograph and most definitely checking out his booty, get out the way biotches and let me see my man! When one reporter asked Macigirl what went wrong, she couldn't speak. Finally the one named Jenna stepped foward and said, "We had his great plan all layed out but the moment we saw Matt we lost it, we just lost it, it was like this trance came over us. So the lesson here is no matter how much you plan, scheme, plot, once you meet Matt Giraud all bets are off!"
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Lovethemtigers:
Ya'll are cracking me up! I want in on this party so bad. WE could have a girls night out to celebrate and we can scream and carry on like teenage girls. Why does Michigan have to be so far away from Georgia!!!??????

I can see it now...
"Michigan Native Matt Giraud, back in his home state for the first time since early June, was mobbed last night by a group of Screaming Women all trying to remember what their their task was as they were meeting him. One of the ladies named Jenna kept saying she was suppose to do the booty check, another one named Lisa was suppose to kiss him, one by the name of macigirl was supose to hug him, the one named SGr was suppose to smell him! And the one named Cecilie kept saying "to hell with that I'm doing all of it, I'm kissing him, hugging him, smelling him, getting his autograph and most definitely checking out his booty, get out the way biotches and let me see my man! When one reporter asked Macigirl what went wrong, she couldn't speak. Finally the one named Jenna stepped foward and said, "We had his great plan all layed out but the moment we saw Matt we lost it, we just lost it, it was like this trance came over us. So the lesson here is no matter how much you plan, scheme, plot, once you meet Matt Giraud all bets are off!"

LMFA0FFFFFFFF! this was too funny!!!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
Macigirl:

Cecilie - hug
sgr - autograph
Jenna - kiss

I can see it now...

OK now you've all cracked me up!

2 things - why do I get the boring job of getting his autography? I want more than to hand him a pen
Secondly - you know you want to come tigers - where there is a will, there is a way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting our Matt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Meeting our Matt! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting our Matt!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next