Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Wow lots of Matt love here today!

Go down 
+8
mattyfan
Lisa_M
Lana
Riley 9
macigirl
graciecat
cecilie
Jenna
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Wow lots of Matt love here today! Empty
PostSubject: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 pm

This board is hopping with Matt love today. LOL I guess everyone needs a Matt fix since twitter is down.

I hope they hurry up and fix it. Not that I don't love all you guys here but I'd miss Matt's tweets!

Last edited by Jenna on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Jenna wrote:
This board is hopping with Matt love today. LOL I guess everyone needs a Matt fix since twitter is down.

I hope they hurry up and fix it. Not that I don't love all you guys here but I'd miss Matt's tweets!

I was just thinking the same thing - It's like forum has gone completely overboard!! but I am lovin' it bounce
It fits my mood and state of mind - less than 4 weeks. WWUUUAAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Well I feel lovestruck - completely and utterly - I had the YT tweet on repeat (manually lol) today - and I think that I bumbed up that video quite a lot bounce

I can't eat, can't sleep and still a lot of energy. Going to participate in a race tonight and I am looking forward to running at night. My biking today didn't do much for the jitter even though I passed every single biker on my way - crazy woman with Matt in her ears and head!! I arrived home completely short of breath lol
Well - good times - it really feels like good times!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 pm

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing - It's like forum has gone completely overboard!! but I am lovin' it bounce

I'm so glad I am at home to spend my entire free time here! I am going to have serious withdrawl when school starts Sept.2. Maybe the district won't block this site! I can see it now.. Teacher fired for not teaching students as she spends her worktime obsessing in MattGiraudWorld! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 pm

graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I'm so glad I am at home to spend my entire free time here! I am going to have serious withdrawl when school starts Sept.2. Maybe the district won't block this site! I can see it now.. Teacher fired for not teaching students as she spends her worktime obsessing in MattGiraudWorld! lol!

LOL gracie especially when they see what a slutty sally you are. Damn now I really have to leave for work.

Cecilie as always I love your enthusiasm!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

LOL gracie especially when they see what a slutty sally you are. Damn now I really have to leave for work.

At work now, should be working!!! If they come and drag me away, at least I am happy!!! I am not working tomorrow and hope to god I don't spend the day at the computer. Matt is killing me!!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 pm

cecilie wrote:
Well I feel lovestruck - completely and utterly - I had the YT tweet on repeat (manually lol) today - and I think that I bumbed up that video quite a lot bounce

I can't eat, can't sleep and still a lot of energy. Going to participate in a race tonight and I am looking forward to running at night. My biking today didn't do much for the jitter even though I passed every single biker on my way - crazy woman with Matt in her ears and head!! I arrived home completely short of breath lol

Ha-ha, cecilie! Matt leaves me "breathless" every time I hear him sing, and I'm not even running or biking! LOL Razz

I think there's been a lot more activity here and on other Idol boards partly because his fans were able to get him to the #3 trend! He was so excited to see his name that I bet it inspired more of his fans to spread the word about the Twitter campaign! Woo-hoo! cheers

We can't slow down now!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I love the Matty love today!! I feel like we should be doing something today for Matt, but I have no idea what that is...Anyway, today feels like a good day, nothing so far to dim my good mood cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

cecilie wrote:

I swear to Gawd I love this site...Just when I think I'm totally losing my mind over this little 24 year old BOMB of a man (very young man at that) singer, comedian, sweetheart, piano playin fool I just Log-On here and feel allllll better because then I know I'm not the only Maniac for Matty!!! drunken bounce geek lol! Girls we have it really, really bad!!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:

I swear to Gawd I love this site...Just when I think I'm totally losing my mind over this little 24 year old BOMB of a man (very young man at that) singer, comedian, sweetheart, piano playin fool I just Log-On here and feel allllll better because then I know I'm not the only Maniac for Matty!!! drunken bounce geek lol! Girls we have it really, really bad!!

Lisa_M, Matt did sing 'She's a maniac, maniac on the floor...' He must have been referring to YOU! lol!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Yup, we have it real bad...Mattylitis, oh boy. Can't get enough of those Matt tour videos on youtube.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 pm

macigirl wrote:
Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

At work now, should be working!!! If they come and drag me away, at least I am happy!!! I am not working tomorrow and hope to god I don't spend the day at the computer. Matt is killing me!!

This conversation is cracking me up! And yes I am happy the forum was hoping today! Gosh we all love Matty so bad. That boy has some kind of magical powers or what?????!!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:

i KNOW who would have ever thought a 24 year old BOMB of a man would be doing this to us ladies!!!

My name is Darnell and I'm a Mattaholic!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 pm

graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I'm a teacher too! LOL How funny! I'm actually dreading the weekend of Aug. 29th and 30th because a friend of mine gets married on the 29th and I'm going to the AI concert in KC on the 30th, so I'm not getting ANY sleep that weekend and I teach on Monday! LOL Oh well. It'll be worth it. It IS sad that I will no longer be able to check this site 25 times a day, but duty calls.

I also noticed that Matt's folder on the AI board has been very active today too. That is very encouraging, is it not? It seems like Matt is gaining more and more fans and more and more attention/buzz. Therefore, more and more record label offers are bound to follow. Right? Smile
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I'm a teacher too! LOL How funny! I'm actually dreading the weekend of Aug. 29th and 30th because a friend of mine gets married on the 29th and I'm going to the AI concert in KC on the 30th, so I'm not getting ANY sleep that weekend and I teach on Monday! LOL Oh well. It'll be worth it. It IS sad that I will no longer be able to check this site 25 times a day, but duty calls.

I also noticed that Matt's folder on the AI board has been very active today too. That is very encouraging, is it not? It seems like Matt is gaining more and more fans and more and more attention/buzz. Therefore, more and more record label offers are bound to follow. Right? Smile

Hey iluvmatt---Yeah they have added a number of new GS members too!! Whoo Hoo! ( By the way, what do you teach? I teach 4th grade this year- had same kids last year in 3rd)- You have a crazy weekend but it will be so fun!!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Wow guys we should start a club "Teachers Love Matt Giraud" His "ex" girlfriend is a teacher, 2 of you guys are teachers (and I know of at least a couple more teachers who love Matt on twitter), And I am currently in school to be a teacher lol! What is it about Matt that draws out the teachers I wonder?? Question
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Lana wrote:
Wow guys we should start a club "Teachers Love Matt Giraud" His "ex" girlfriend is a teacher, 2 of you guys are teachers (and I know of at least a couple more teachers who love Matt on twitter), And I am currently in school to be a teacher lol! What is it about Matt that draws out the teachers I wonder?? Question

Hey no fair! I can't be in this club. Anyone else a Social worker?
Back to top Go down
tonia

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Jenna wrote:
Lana wrote:

Hey no fair! I can't be in this club. Anyone else a Social worker?

Accountant in the Squad!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:32 am

graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Hey iluvmatt---Yeah they have added a number of new GS members too!! Whoo Hoo! ( By the way, what do you teach? I teach 4th grade this year- had same kids last year in 3rd)- You have a crazy weekend but it will be so fun!!

What a small world! Smile I teach a third/fourth grade combo class. It's a double-graded room in a private school and I LOVE it! It's the perfect age group for me and the kids are great. I've always had the motto, "They don't have to like me, but I do expect them to respect me." Smile I'm pretty strict, but they seem to like me in spite of it. Smile Although, if Matt doesn't get signed soon, I imagine that I'm going to be spending my planning periods grading papers and wondering to myself, "Hmm...I wonder if there's any Matt news today." I couldn't get on this board until late Thursday evening and it turns out that I missed a posting party! Smile I think it's great that so many people are posting about Matt though. Matt-mania is spreading the nation! Smile

On a side note, I hate it when "real life" gets in the way of my Matt obsession.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 am

Lana wrote:

...because there's so much we want to "teach" him, Lana. Smile
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Like teachers say.. If you don't get it right..try, try again!! Wink
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

I don't know about you, but I'm more than willing to put the extra time and effort in. You know what they say about teachers--they never give up, are willing to put in long hours, and try different methods and techniques. Wink
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

I don't know about you, but I'm more than willing to put the extra time and effort in. You know what they say about teachers--they never give up, are willing to put in long hours, and try different methods and techniques. Wink

Heeelllloooo Am I misenterpreting things here or are you all a bunch a naughty, naughty teachers LOL
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm

cecilie wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Heeelllloooo Am I misenterpreting things here or are you all a bunch a naughty, naughty teachers LOL

Who us? Remember..
Teachers do it with class! Oh oh-- slutty sally's back in da house!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm

graciecat wrote:

Teachers do it with class! Oh oh-- slutty sally's back in da house!

Great slogan,graciecat! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow lots of Matt love here today!   Wow lots of Matt love here today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow lots of Matt love here today!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next