Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!

Go down 
+2
Giraudian#202
Lisa_M
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! Empty
PostSubject: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Well I don't know how many of you on here also do twitter but anyways if you do you know that Matt just recently twittered that he is color blind...I was kinda like OH Wow..awww... but then I was like well its "only" color blind that's not a big deal but THEN I went and started reading up on this because he said he has the red/green issue but there is also other color combos that ppl have problems with too. So anyways, I was kinda curious to learn more about it and feel more "enlightened" and wanted to share with you in case you were kinda dumb about it like me. Check these articles and these pictures out...

http://vischeck.com/daltonize/

http://vischeck.com/info/wade.php

I had never really thought much about this until I saw these examples & pictures of what color blind people actually see instead of what "normal" people see! Wow! it just really made me stop & think about what we take for granted..anybody ever think about all the BEAUTIFUL colors we CAN SEE EVERY DAY?....we as normal people see the bright Reds and Greens..Yellows and Oranges as they should be but they see Red's as Green and some green's like a ugly muted brownish color... I thought it was so strange to see GREEN strawberries with the green leaves and such...it was so like muted and BORING! then they showed that whole fruit stand and what it would look like and it was soooo ugly No ....and then acourse it goes on to describe how this can affect your driving and there are certain jobs you can't do, etc..etc....after looking at these pics I just felt kinda sad for our Matty. Embarassed

Now trust me I know there are alot of WORSE things someone can have but this just made me think that if someone is born this way they never really get to experience in life what a Bright Red beautiful flower or strawberry really looks like?? or the Grass isn't a bright green to them... I'm just so impressed that Matt seems to never let ANYTHING bother him or get him down..he's just such a positive awesome guy and I think this made me LOVE him even MORE now! I love you The mother in me wants to just give him the biggest hug!

OH and lastly I was like well CRAP..I bought this bright red shirt with Mickey Mouse on it and here I thought I was gonna "stand out" in the crowd to him but obviously not..It will be green to him! Oh well I will have all my girls with me now so I don't have to worry about standing out ..I'm sure he will HEAR US all loud and clear!!! hahaha cheers
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

I had no idea he was color blind No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Awww Matty. I wonder how he saw his jacket (the bright red one) that he wore for staying alive, and if someone has to be with him to make sure he matches lol! (I would imagine that he usually stays away from waering Red and Green clothes).

Oh and I wonder how he sees Allison's hair...And the stop lights in streets...

I have never been so curious about color blindness before but I may just consider majoring in it lol! (that was a joke)
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Everything about this man fascinates me. Everything. The fact that he's a self-taught musical genius, has a wonderful sense of humor, posts humorous tweets and bubbletweets, interacts with his fans as much as he can, gives us important tidbits of info about himself, and oh yeah--he's hot too. This latest nugget of info just adds to my admiration of him. He is such a special person and has so much to offer the world and I just love reading the reviews from critics and comments from "nonfans" of his that have finally seen the light. Yes, he is colorblind, but surely even HE can see now that his future is very bright indeed! Wink
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Everything about this man fascinates me. Everything. The fact that he's a self-taught musical genius, has a wonderful sense of humor, posts humorous tweets and bubbletweets, interacts with his fans as much as he can, gives us important tidbits of info about himself, and oh yeah--he's hot too. This latest nugget of info just adds to my admiration of him. He is such a special person and has so much to offer the world and I just love reading the reviews from critics and comments from "nonfans" of his that have finally seen the light. Yes, he is colorblind, but surely even HE can see now that his future is very bright indeed! Wink

That is so sweeet iluvmatt--- you made me cry! Good cry, though! I agree with everything you said!

And where have you been- I've missed you in Chat--- Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:35 pm

graciecat wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

That is so sweeet iluvmatt--- you made me cry! Good cry, though! I agree with everything you said!

And where have you been- I've missed you in Chat--- Crying or Very sad

Thanks graciecat! I've got it bad for Matt, what can I say? I just feel in my gut that Matt is going to get a sweet record deal and continue to surprise people and gain new fans. I know that I'm naive when it comes to the music business, but if record label execs are paying ANY attention at all to the tour and the Idols who haven't been signed yet, Matt should be the one who stands out the most. Fans (converted fans, I should say) and critics alike are voicing their opinions on blogs, websites, and Twitter accounts and it seems to me that he's the one who is getting the most praise and publicity (even more than Danny). If record labels "see" this and still don't sign him, then I'll be very upset. However, I'm having a positive day today (although it might change tomorrow and I'll turn pessimistic again) and I choose to believe that a lot of people are in Matt's corner and that will help him. He WILL get signed. He HAS to because he is too special of a person to just fall off the radar completely. If he doesn't get signed, I'll just throw up my hands and say to myself that TPTB at record label companies are complete idiots.

As for why I haven't been in chat, I have a few reasons:

1. School is starting on Wednesday for me and I.AM.NOT.READY! Why, you ask? Because of this particular website. Thanks a lot, Jenna! Razz I have spent more time on here than I have planning for school and that is not good. I haven't even been able to look forward to the school year because I'd rather listen to underwater cellcerts and surf the net for EVERY.LITTLE.THING pertaining to Matt Giraud. My greatest fear is that something GREAT will happen for Matt (hint, hint) and I'll be too late to join in the party because of real life interfering with my "irrational" life. Argh. My classroom is ready, but I still need to work on lesson plans. I need some motivation to get my rear in gear! lol!

2. Chats and message boards are tricky. Sometimes I think I type something out before I think of how it could be (mis)interpreted, and I end up looking/sounding stupid. When I have an opinion, I end up defending it ad nauseum and I'm pretty sure I single-handedly killed the party at the last chat I was in. Smile
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm

So this is the reason he never wears red. It's too bad he can't see it. It's a great color on him. Remember BMW on the finale?
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey ILuvmatt----I know what you are saying about real life getting in the way of Matty world! I would be back at school also, but our new building won't be ready until Sept.1 and kids start Sept.2. I am like stressing out but not much can be done about it so.. here I sit and continue my matt addiction, happily! Very Happy

As for Chat-- I love your comments and observations and you should never worry about what you say. We are all there for one purpose and I enjoy everyone's chat! I will miss it after tour! I hope you will come back cause I miss you and your Matty insights. I won't be in Chat much after next week myself as it comes on here at 4:00 and I probably won't get home much before 5:30, maybe later as it is the first week or two of school. You know how that goes! Maybe the weekend? Hope to chat with you again, teach! Smile
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 am

iluvmatt wrote:

I agree with everything you said, babe flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:32 am

graciecat wrote:
Hey ILuvmatt----I know what you are saying about real life getting in the way of Matty world! I would be back at school also, but our new building won't be ready until Sept.1 and kids start Sept.2. I am like stressing out but not much can be done about it so.. here I sit and continue my matt addiction, happily! Very Happy

As for Chat-- I love your comments and observations and you should never worry about what you say. We are all there for one purpose and I enjoy everyone's chat! I will miss it after tour! I hope you will come back cause I miss you and your Matty insights. I won't be in Chat much after next week myself as it comes on here at 4:00 and I probably won't get home much before 5:30, maybe later as it is the first week or two of school. You know how that goes! Maybe the weekend? Hope to chat with you again, teach! Smile

No worries, graciecat! I still love to post messages here, but chat is not going to be possible if I want to be a good teacher this year! LOL I'd be up into the wee hours of the morning and go to school on a few hours of sleep and my kids deserve better than that. *sigh* I feel like I'm neglecting Matt though, in some small way. Sad

Yes, what WILL we do when the tour ends?! I'm already sad just thinking about it. We'll all probably be desperate for any news on Matt. I have a feeling that it's going to get VERY quiet and all we'll have to talk about is, "Do you think Matt will get signed?" I just wish he would get signed soon so that we don't have to worry about all of this drama. Thank goodness he has Twitter and bubbletweets to tide us over, right?

We, as Matt fans, have been on one heck of a roller coaster ride, haven't we?
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 am

Giraudian#202 wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

I agree with everything you said, babe flower

Why, thank ya darlin'! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!   Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's Confession..awe.. I Just Love Him!!
Page 1 of 1