Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following

Go down 
+10
macigirl
cecilie
cranberry
mattyfan
lovethemtigers
Lana
iluvmatt
Puppyeyes82
graciecat
sgr91
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following Empty
PostSubject: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

I guess that answers the question as to whether she was going to any shows. Still single Matt?
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

I see that sgr and I was wondering the same thing? Maybe you guys can hook up at MI shows! Did you happen to catch who she is following? Smile
Back to top Go down
Puppyeyes82

Puppyeyes82

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I guess that answers the question as to whether she was going to any shows. Still single Matt?

Who is he following?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

Who is he following?

His old girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Aw, I think that's sweet. Personally, I hope that they get back together because she seems like a sweetheart. They dated for what, 3 years? She seemed so happy and supportive of him and feelings just don't disappear simply because they broke up. Of course, if I was her and saw all of the "attention" that Matt was getting now, I'd be keeping a close eye on him too. Smile I'm sure he still cares deeply for her. I just don't "get" Megan, so I'm choosing to believe that there is NOTHING going on between those two.

By the way, I meant "Megan Joy"...not "asianmegan"! Smile YOU can go for it girl! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Tsk Tsk Matt, not on my watch!! LOL No but I really like his "ex" girlfriend (what I know of her anyway) So I am glad about this recent development. Though I do wonder why it took him so long to follow her, maybe she just set up a twitter, I would feel too weird (like a creepy stalker) clicking on her name to find this out geek
Anyway, they could just be good friends still and that is why he is following her now... elephant
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Lana wrote:
Tsk Tsk Matt, not on my watch!! LOL No but I really like his "ex" girlfriend (what I know of her anyway) So I am glad about this recent development. Though I do wonder why it took him so long to follow her, maybe she just set up a twitter, I would feel too weird (like a creepy stalker) clicking on her name to find this out geek
Anyway, they could just be good friends still and that is why he is following her now... elephant

Keep telling yourself that, Lana! LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:39 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Girl you know no matter what happens I will tell myself they are "just friends" until Matt stops saying he is "singlay" unitl then... JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS lol!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm

This is so weird. Today of all days I became obsessed with tryin to find out about Matt and his ex. I clicked on his myspace and looked at old comments from her from back in 2006 and it was so strange to think about it. to imagine his life before idol. anyways, I had checked a few days ago and he wasn't following her, so this is a new development. Also, her current myspace said "confused".
Poor girl....i'm sure she is going through alot!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
This is so weird. Today of all days I became obsessed with tryin to find out about Matt and his ex. I clicked on his myspace and looked at old comments from her from back in 2006 and it was so strange to think about it. to imagine his life before idol. anyways, I had checked a few days ago and he wasn't following her, so this is a new development. Also, her current myspace said "confused".
Poor girl....i'm sure she is going through alot!

Wow...Ok now you got me interested. What did the old messeges say??
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

just typical boyfriend girlfriend stuff..."I love you baby" "can't wait to see you" "counting down the days till we're together agian"...so on and so on...

And on twittter just certain tweets make me think they made up and Mr. giraud is no longer single again. she tweeted kris and said she couldn't wait to see him and katy again...and she said she was packing her bags and giving up her job to jollow the idols and she'd be in new york soon.

Maybe his brighter days song meant he was missing Jessica and they have made up!

Bittersweet!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
just typical boyfriend girlfriend stuff..."I love you baby" "can't wait to see you" "counting down the days till we're together agian"...so on and so on...

And on twittter just certain tweets make me think they made up and Mr. giraud is no longer single again. she tweeted kris and said she couldn't wait to see him and katy again...and she said she was packing her bags and giving up her job to jollow the idols and she'd be in new york soon.

Maybe his brighter days song meant he was missing Jessica and they have made up!

Bittersweet!

NOOOOOOO!!!!! But YEAH!!!!!!! IDK what to think about this...

ETA: wait, she gave up her job to follow him? Suspect Smart move...

*guys why do I feel like a creepy stalker for wanting to know everything about their relationship??*
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 am

Lana wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Girl you know no matter what happens I will tell myself they are "just friends" until Matt stops saying he is "singlay" unitl then... JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS lol!

Hey, whatever works for you--I don't judge. Smile

Anyway, if she really gave up her job (as a TEACHER Graciecat-we have something in common with her!) to "follow" Matt, then she obviously still cares very much for him. I personally find it comforting that she is there for him during all of this madness. She knew him "before" Idol when he was playing in piano bars for people who were wasted (even though he KILLED those songs!), she knew him during Idol when he was put through the ringer OVER and OVER again, and she knows him now--post-Idol when he's still in "limbo" and has no idea of what the future holds for him. I really hope that she is able to provide some comfort for him because, as much as we all love Matt, we don't KNOW him and can't be there for him like she can.

For what it's worth, I don't think that ending the relationship was her idea. I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling. I mean, honestly--if you were her, would YOU let him go?!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 am

I think these two never really broke up. Wink Maybe Matt really just likes to keep his personal life private and have people guessing, heheh! He's such a cutie. They look really good together and she seems very supportive of him and his career.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:53 am

What ever is going on between those two, I think it´s sweet that they shall meet in the middle of that Idol madness.
To have a close friend there must be precious. sunny
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:29 am

Ahh don't know what to say...(then why are you typing, woman!!)
other than we are bunch of obsessed, stalkerish females lol
Just as long as she makes him happy I love you

Still, ahhh...imagine being young(er) (hahaha) and unattached just for a littel while..lol...then I would def get on board and in the game bounce
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 am

She twittered "I am going to be taking a lot of time off for these Idol shows". So I don't know if she quit her job but is just taking off some time during the next month.

Also, I heard rumors that she broke up with Matt. Idol was obviously such an intense time and the concerts would be a time consuming ride.

I am also stalkerish. (Nooooo, really??) I read his old FB pages (which are now deleted). It was a love story over 3 years. It was incredible to read about him going to college classes and later asking friends to come down to the bar to see him play. I love thinking about how his life has changed SO quickly without time to really catch his breath. It must seem surreal to Matt.

I HOPE they are back together! She seems very sweet and our boy needs someone to talk to late at night. Smile
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:37 am

I know I feel abit stalkerish too...... Shocked
But couldn't help. Yes you are right she did say she was taking time off...not so much quitting, I guess I phrased that wrong.

She broke up with Matt, it kind of all makes sense. Another side thinks they never really broke up - but then again who knows.

Very curious to see if she'll start showing up in pics with him. Wow what a lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:21 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
But couldn't help. Yes you are right she did say she was taking time off...not so much quitting, I guess I phrased that wrong.

She broke up with Matt, it kind of all makes sense. Another side thinks they never really broke up - but then again who knows.

Very curious to see if she'll start showing up in pics with him. Wow what a lucky girl.

Awwww..if you all remember I always said I hope that him and his gf from back home get back together. I'm sure they probably still love each other as they were together for 3 yrs. I am just a tad bit jealous though cuz its always maybe a little bit more fun to stalk someone who is in a "single" status..hahaha... Very Happy speaking of stalkerish..I wanna know her name on facebook??..how are you guys following that?? did she accept someone from here as a friend?? Lol Also I haven't been able to get into Twitter but is her name on his follow list just "jessica"...Listen to me.. cat And HELL ya I would quit my job in a second if I was her and follow him around the world! Hell he's gonna be rich so I'm sure she will be fine! But I don't want NO PICS of her with him though cuz I still wanna think in the back of my mind he's single and soon to be MINE!! geek Razz
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 am

Lisa_M wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Awwww..if you all remember I always said I hope that him and his gf from back home get back together. I'm sure they probably still love each other as they were together for 3 yrs. I am just a tad bit jealous though cuz its always maybe a little bit more fun to stalk someone who is in a "single" status..hahaha... Very Happy speaking of stalkerish..I wanna know her name on facebook??..how are you guys following that?? did she accept someone from here as a friend?? Lol Also I haven't been able to get into Twitter but is her name on his follow list just "jessica"...Listen to me.. cat And HELL ya I would quit my job in a second if I was her and follow him around the world! Hell he's gonna be rich so I'm sure she will be fine! But I don't want NO PICS of her with him though cuz I still wanna think in the back of my mind he's single and soon to be MINE!! geek Razz
When you go to matt's official myspace she is the first one one listed under his top friends and family. Her name is Jessica Lee.

I feel the same way - it is more fun to stalk someone who is sinle..even though i'm not lol!
I think that's kind of why kris doesn't appeal to me - he's too attached.
Anyways, I think it's great for them. But personally I liked the single footloose and fancy free Matt. I liked the idea of him, anoop and danny being like the three musketeers - and I'm strange I know but I think it's sexy to think about Matt having his choice of women and being a playa and living it up while he's still young.

I kind of feel a little sorry for her though -cuz he is such a flirt and women are constantly throwing themselves at him - it seems like that would be hard to deal with. But I guess it's not if she feels confident that he loves her and will be faithful...just sayin...I don't mean that I think Matt would cheat - but you just never know. Temptation can do strange things to people who get popular and living life in the fast lane.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am

Well if i'm being perfectly honest, I'm glad if they are back together. I know that the chances of me getting with him are slim Crying or Very sad So it's comforting to know that he has someone on his side (like Kris, michael, LIL, and Adam has) giving him support, being in his corner, and offering good advice. I liked her on the show, she seemed very sweet and very supportive, so we know that she loves him. I genuinly hope that it all works out.

And though there is a certain romantic quality, that makes my heart go all a patter, at the idea of her giving up her whole life to follow him on tour (like Katy did for Kris) it's not very smart because unlike Kris, Matt's future isn't set in stone yet. So I am glad to hear that instead she is just taking some time off. They're cute together, and I will try my best to give them the privacy that they'll need during this time in their relationship (I don't want to know too much about them being so close anyway No ) LOL... I just hope she makes him happy and eases his mind a bit, instead of adding more stress...
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Lisa--LMAO about more fun to stalk someone single --! I would be happy for them IF they are back together and if they are "just friends" then that is great too, because that is really hard to do after a breakup! I agree with you Tigers that it must be really hard for her because Matt is such a flirt and friendly with ALL the ladies (aren't we the lucky ones!). It is very hard to be with someone like that even when you know they are faithful and it's just who they are. I have a friend who had a bf like that (really a nice guy) and it really hurt her feelings and sadly their relationship suffered because of it.

So... wishing them the best of whatever they have!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Yes,wishing them the best.
To flirt is just an inborn feature some people have, I guess Matt is the extreme example of that. I like flirting,think it´s a part of the joy of life and to be kept in certain jolly level.
And it´s not vanishing away when you get older, we were shopping with my mother last week and she noticed this one man,joked a little with him and kept commenting his appearance to me while we were driving back; such a big man,so beautiful teeth and all..
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:10 pm

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder", eh? Smile In any case, I kind of hope those two crazy kids can make it work, but if not something tells me that Matt will be just fine in the dating world.
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Sorry, but I'm just gonna put it out there....I'm not assuming that Matt is back with the ex-girlfriend. I want to be able to meet Matt in Philly and flirt my little heart out without feeling weird! I don't know what they've tweeted to each other, but I think they broke up amicably and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following   Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone catch ho the latest person Matt is following
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next