Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1

Go down 
+5
asianmegan
graciecat
Lana
cecilie
Lisa_M
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Wow..where do I even begin!? I'm going to assume like Maci does that you want me to give full details because she says that's very important when it comes to Matt! Laughing I'm going to divide this into two parts because there is so much to tell and 1. there's the pre-show Matt experience and 2. the during and After concert experience..whewwww..it was a long day and I didn't get home until 4:00 am!

Yesterday Macigirl was telling me that she felt like she had a hangover but with no drinking involved and I must say that today I feel like I also have a hangover so I'm gonna call it the Matt Hangover! :-) But in a good way! I'm first gonna write about my actual meeting matt for the first time and the emotional roller coaster of feelings you go thru before, during and after the process! Acourse some of you have already experienced this also.. :-) So I get to the venue by myself (Maci and Jenna hadn't arrived yet) and I tell ya the very minute I pulled up there and saw the buses I started getting butterflies in my stomach and was like OMG I'm actually going to meet Matt today!!! Let me tell you right now this whole experience just seemed so surreal to me. Embarassed

So anyways I get in line and I'm already freakin out and like I said I hadn't even meet him yet! Like I had put on here I had these different ?'s in my mind to ask him and i so wanted to be able to just talk normally to him but who was I fooling.. Razz I did meet another big Matt fan while waiting for Jenna and Maci though so that did help with the nerves..somewhat geek but I was seriously wondering how I was going to do it by myself had they not shown up in time. Well when matt comes out he's walking up this little hill and acourse every one starts screaming but we were at the end of the line (away from the bldg) so I thought he would start closer to the buidling but he didn't..he walked straight over to THE END of the line..I was thinking OMG..why did he start here I'm not ready for him yet! Razz I swear its like you just can only stare at him..SO Beautiful..in my opinion he just seemed so SWEET, soft spoken, almost vulnerable, very laid back and just soooo much "swagger" he's like this rugged manly butterfly..I know that's a weird description but that is what comes to my mind. silly huh? Smile

Like I told maci and Jenna he seemed so much smaller to me in person (that guy doesn't have a ounce of fat on him..those ppl are crazyy) He had on that yellow shirt and gray pants and his cool beannie hat (or whatever you call it) and acourse his cool shades...well when he gets to us, Jenna's like make sure he signs the book and I'm like Ok and I'm trying to juggle everything, my pic for him to sign and plus holding my camera..well he signed the book (as Jenna described to u) and wrote such sweetness in it..we talked for a few seconds about his beautiful pendant then he signed my pic and I was like can we get a pic together..and he said "sure"..I can't emphazie enough what a soft sexy voice he has..just the word "sure" coming out of his mouth is sexy! ha! well here we are trying to take a pic with me and him and my DAMN camera locks up!! I'm literally freaking out! So as I'm trying to get my piece of crap camera working he's jokin with maci and jenna.."oh well that's ok we can just hang out here and talk awhile! Lol...so we take the pic and he proceeds to move on...I'm just like standing there thinking..I didn' ask him one DAMN ?? Rolling Eyes Well you would think it ends here..NOPE not for me..Lisa had to play stalker..haha..and I told Maci I want to walk down the line and just look at him as he talks and signs stuff but would that be weird and she's like Hell no girl..I did it yesterday in PA so go, go...well here I am just walking along the people as he goes by...I just wanted to look at him all day..well half thru the line I was like OMG i have to at least ask him the cologue question! So i walk up there and as he was between people I hollered out Matt, do you wear D&G Light Blue ..at first he said I'm sorry what was that..so I repeated it again and he said Oh no I think its just the original but I'm not sure...I was like oh ok..feeling kinda stupid then as I'm walking away he hollers out to me...But I seen a ad for that in a magazine and I was like OH ok well you should get some its really good and he just smiled...arghhhhhhhh...well towards the end of line it all of a sudden dawned on me that I was planning on doing a short video on my camera of him so I got my phone out and started filming him and I got him taking a pic with a little girl and also a girl in a wheelchair..awwww..so sweet! Then he said goodbye and walked away in to the sunset..well not really but it seemed like it!! hahaha...

Oh and as he was walking down the line I was snapping pictures of him so YES I have some great pics but won't be posting them until later tonight when I get to a puter i can to do that on!

Ok..I'm gonna end this thread and start another one cuz I don't want this one to seem like such a book!

Last edited by Lisa_M on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm

YAY - Lisa!!
I so enjoyed your tweets yesterday! I could feel the excitement - and I got all worked up as well!

I start to feel like the only one without a Matt moment lol well i am kind of hoping for one soon - even though I tell my self not to get dissapointed if it doesn't turn out the way I am picturing..you know, all of sudden me turning into a single 20 something girl and having Matt run towards me shouting " Where have you been all my life. darlin'" LOL

Well, I am so happy he turned out to be everything you hoped him to be. Will you be making a musical recap as well? From what I've heard so far - it was an amazing set!!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Lisa you ROCK!! Thanks so much for this. I swear I felt like I was right there with you and I was all jittery and nervous and smiley Razz

Love the description you gave of him being like a "rugged manly butterfly"
I think that fits what we know of him to a tee.

Anyways running off now to read the second half of your recap. Thanks again I love you
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Lisa girl---I loved your recap! I laughed so hard as I could actually visualize you walking down the line, shouting out the cologne question to Matt and then the followup comment about his getting some light blue!--Laughing You did a great job to remember to ask that question as usually when meeting Matt one gets all tongue tied and just ends up kind of staring at his wonderfulness! So glad you had your Matt Moment!--
(So guess I may have to get some D&G Original now!!!)

Thanks again and can't wait for your pics!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Aw yay Lisa, LOVED your recap! I loved how you actually asked him about his cologne haha lol! Now we all know and it's not a question to ponder about!!! I'm so glad you got to meet him, along with Jenna & Maci!!!! Hope it was everything you imagined Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 am

Thank you,Lisa! I´m here gasping after reading your recap.
I loved the rugged manly butterfly!
And thank god you asked about the cologne..that is so important detail to know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lo_wee

lo_wee

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:38 am

That was hilarious reading that. Great job describing everything in full detail. The butterfly point had me goin' lol!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 am

cecilie wrote:
YAY - Lisa!!
I so enjoyed your tweets yesterday! I could feel the excitement - and I got all worked up as well!

I start to feel like the only one without a Matt moment lol well i am kind of hoping for one soon - even though I tell my self not to get dissapointed if it doesn't turn out the way I am picturing..you know, all of sudden me turning into a single 20 something girl and having Matt run towards me shouting " Where have you been all my life. darlin'" LOL

Well, I am so happy he turned out to be everything you hoped him to be. Will you be making a musical recap as well? From what I've heard so far - it was an amazing set!!

Ha ha,well isn´t that the ultimate picture! My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 Party0031
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 am

Lana wrote:
Lisa you ROCK!! Thanks so much for this. I swear I felt like I was right there with you and I was all jittery and nervous and smiley Razz

Love the description you gave of him being like a "rugged manly butterfly"
I think that fits what we know of him to a tee.

Anyways running off now to read the second half of your recap. Thanks again I love you

Aww thanks Lana..I do kinda ROCK sometimes.. Razz Razz But Ya... everyone thanks for your kind and sweet comments about my post..I try to keep them fun and interesting so I'm glad I accomplished that!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 am

Quote :
Then he said goodbye and walked away in to the sunset..well not really but it seemed like it!! hahaha...
This made me LOL. Your description of each moment and scene is so full in detail I almost feel like I am you if it makes sense (?).
So happy for you girls who got to see Matt perform and even meet him in person. I just need to have faith that one day I'll get to, also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 am

hahaha! This "Matt encounter" had me cracking up! Thank you for sharing! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Cacity87 wrote:

Thanks Cacity..it was definitely a typical crazy "Matt Encounter" I think..So Star Struck!! affraid One thing I was gonna add though and I bet Jenna was thinking OH she forgot this important part in my original post...after I finally got my piece of crap camera working Jenna was talking the picture and as we were looking at her..she was SHAKING!! like the camera was literally shaking in her hand..so I said..Jenna your hand is shaking..and she's like i know..sorry and I'm like are you sure you can take the pic and she's like ya its ok...LOL..so after Matt walked away she said OMG I can't believe you said something about my hand shaking so much in front of Matt..but it was all good..we just laughed about it..but it was a crazyyy day for sure!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:

Thanks Cacity..it was definitely a typical crazy "Matt Encounter" I think..So Star Struck!! affraid One thing I was gonna add though and I bet Jenna was thinking OH she forgot this important part in my original post...after I finally got my piece of crap camera working Jenna was talking the picture and as we were looking at her..she was SHAKING!! like the camera was literally shaking in her hand..so I said..Jenna your hand is shaking..and she's like i know..sorry and I'm like are you sure you can take the pic and she's like ya its ok...LOL..so after Matt walked away she said OMG I can't believe you said something about my hand shaking so much in front of Matt..but it was all good..we just laughed about it..but it was a crazyyy day for sure!!! Razz

Haha!! That's sooo funny! I can DEFINITELY relate with the camera and shaking experience, haha!
Gosh...I haven't posted my meeting story on here, but the SAME thing happened to my sis and I with my camera! I have this great camera - Nikon D60, big "hunk" of a thing - anyway...since I moved a couple months ago, I haven't been able to find the charger for my battery in it. So I was frantically stressing weeks prior to the show about finding that charger or getting a new camera! Well, the camera said it had a little battery left in it...so I took a chance and took it to the show. Well...OF COURSE...as soon as Matt comes out and reaches us - my camera battery DIES. Embarassed It was embarrassing...and my sister (who is usually very confident) was SHAKING as she tried to take the picture and it wouldn't work! So we had to pull out our rinky-dink camera phones to take pictures (thank goodness we had those!) and it turned out all right. Matt did make a funny comment about my camera though, he was like "Woah! That's a paparazzi camera right there!" Laughing Good times...good times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1   My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1st Matt Experience..Cleveland! Part 1
Page 1 of 1