Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland

Go down 
+2
mattyfan
Lisa_M
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland Empty
PostSubject: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Ok..so now the show..as Jenna said we had really good seats! Perfect for seeing him actually playing the piano, seeing his SEXY dances move in Beggin and also in DSB!

Besides Matt, I thought Michael was good but not really my style, Megan well she is just beautiful but that's about it..she is stunning though and I think she could probably have some kind of modeling career. Scott was just ok for me..I think his vocals were really off last night...Now Lil I was the most surprised about..she sang really well and I think she worked the stage really good and she looked very good too (she didn't have bangs last nite which I like better) she can dance and she's tiny but with a booty! Lol I wasn't impressed with Anoop..he sings good and looked pretty good but not much stage presence. (I'm gonna skip Matt for a min) I didn't like allision at all..I thought she basically screams and yells in her singing..(couldn't understand her words) ..Danny was actually ok for me..I think his singing kinda sucked but I think he does connect with the audiance and I thought his body looked pretty good and his dancing wasn't really to bad..(much better then on the show) and GAWD Adam..well I think we all know my feelings about him and that hasn't changed any..he screechs and I literally had to put my fingers in my ears at one point, and his slow singing is just weird for me..he sounds like he has inhaled helium and then sang..its just nothing but smoke (literally) and mirrors with him and yes his multiple crotch grabbing is totally in appropriate for this kind of show..yuck! Now Kris..don't get mad at me but I really thought he did pretty good..I thought he sounded better then on the show..More bang in his performances..(as much bang as Kris can get)...I actually found him "soothing" after Adam's shenigians.

Now for our beautiful Matty! OMG the man singing is just so awesome its really beyond words..Maci and I agreed the word for matt is just "PURE" ..he sings with such passion and you hear every single word he sings and it all went by so fast I was just like OMG its over!.. Crying or Very sad I just wanted to keep watching HIM ALL NITE.. I felt sad when he was done with his set...I LOVED YFM ..its like a spirtual moment when everyone is waving the cell phns and he's singing..I am very happy with this song ..he sooo sings this song better then the Fray..hands down!! Ok next was dueling pianos..that was fun! but once again I wanted it to last longer..THEN OMG Beggin!! Matt exudes so much SEX in this song it makes you want to SCREAM! affraid he is the only one of the guys who just really, really gets into the dancing and singing at the end and OH the way he moves with that mic and stuff ..its out of this world..really it is!!

Now actually one of my most favorite parts of the whole night was the end when they sang DSB...With Matt being on our side of the stage we got to see him perfectly and that man has so much soul its indescrible...he's so smiling and dancing and he hugged anoop around the neck and THEN at the end he threw his Fedora out in the crowd!! THAT was awesome! My feeling when it was over was like...ughhhh..I want to see more of MATT!! I cannot wait for his solo show!!...I think Matt is actually above this American Idol Tour..really I do..he's like in a league of his own..a true true Musician!! I love you HIM!

Ok real quick..after the show! Maci and Jenna had to leave because they were so tired but I couldn't bring myself to leave..I so felt the need to just "be in Matt's presence" one more time...I'm telling you he is addictive!! The crowds were crazy so I didn't even try to get in line I just kind of stood back and took it all in..he went all the way down the line and turned around and came all the way back up again (none of the other idols did this)..and I will tell you that Matt had girls screaming at him just as much as Adam..this one girl was on this guys shoulders and was talking to matt like up above and saying..Matt I love you..Matt Call me and she was literally yelling her # to him!! LOL...then I heard many commenting OMG..he's so HOT! well as he was getting to the end I was like ...ughhh..I so want to talk to him one last time so I did walk up there and ask him to sign my ticket stub and he did (his initials this time) :-) ok..here comes my stupid part..as he was finishing up and was getting ready to leave all of a sudden this wave of emotion hit me and I was like (big sigh) he's leaving now Crying or Very sad I didn't want him to leave!!...........and I literally started getting tears in my eyes and I was thinking..WTH is wrong with me!! Razz I went over and sat down in this little area alone and was attempting to compose my stupid self and this lady walks over to me and asks me the time and I felt like saying "LADY can't you see I'm having a moment here! leave me alone!"..hahaha...but i didn't...haha..I gave her the time then I proceeded to call Maci on the phone and tell her I was crying and she said I Know, I know..Matt does this to us...I tell ya I'm so glad I had Maci there last night cuz we both just talked and talked as we were driving home in separate directions and we got to gush to each other and it helped keep both of us awake!! And for anyone reading this and maybe thinking that this is "to over the top" in my feelings and such for Matt then too bad..I don't care..I dare anyone to go see him in concert and NOT have these types of feelings..he's just THAT moving to your soul and I just happen to feel very passioniate about him and always will no matter what!

OMG..what an experience..I can't wait to do it all again in GR!! We are going to have so much fun girls!!! MATTY G. FOREVER!!! LOVE HIM! I love you I love you

P.S. I will posting all my pics hopefully by later tonight..I might have to post them thru twitter because I don't know how to post them on here! scratch
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Awesome recaps, Lisa! Thank you for giving us all the details. I totally understand how you felt afterwards...I'd probably be feeling heartbroken, too, after Matt leaves. He's such a sweetheart. I can't wait to see him when he tours the country solo!
Back to top Go down
tonia

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Whew, Lisa! you're such a good story telller. Very well narrated, thank you! I enjoyed everything you wrote and I understand about you crying, I'll do the same for sure...
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Lisa wrote - "LADY can't you see I'm having a moment here! leave me alone!".

LOL Laughing Hey Lisa, from one crier to another, it was great meeting you! You saved me last night on the long drive home. I was SO tired and didn't think I would make it. Between laughing with you on the phone and car dancing to Staying Alive, I made it home by 2 am. I really perfected my Travolta moves last night! geek
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 am

Thank you, Lisa! After reading your recaps the only things I can think of are S-words SUCCESS,SOLO SHOW,STAR,SWAGGER,SEXY,SWEET...SOLO SHOW! . sunny
Back to top Go down
lo_wee

lo_wee

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 am

Wow, sounds like it was amazing! I have no idea how you guys have the nerve to talk to him. I'm sooooo very shy and quiet and I'd probably look like this the whole time affraid

Thanx for the recap, it's good for ppl like me who didn't get to go to a show.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

lo_wee wrote:
Wow, sounds like it was amazing! I have no idea how you guys have the nerve to talk to him. I'm sooooo very shy and quiet and I'd probably look like this the whole time affraid

Thanx for the recap, it's good for ppl like me who didn't get to go to a show.

Oh trust me Lo_wee it's not easy talking to him!! Its like you gotta TOTALLY even get your nerve up to ask him one lil question! I don't think I could ever give him an interview (like I would die to be able to do that though) because I would be literally tongue tied and would want to just STARE at him!!! Awe I'm sorry you don't get to go to one of the AI shows but save up so you can go to one of his SOLO SHOWS cuz then you get to watch JUST HIM!!! HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! (that's my word of the day for Matt by the way! HEAVEN!!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

cranberry wrote:
Thank you, Lisa! After reading your recaps the only things I can think of are S-words SUCCESS,SOLO SHOW,STAR,SWAGGER,SEXY,SWEET...SOLO SHOW! . sunny

OMG cranberry..you SOOO got that right..he is everyone of those THINGS!! I love it!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am

macigirl wrote:
Lisa wrote - "LADY can't you see I'm having a moment here! leave me alone!".

LOL Laughing Hey Lisa, from one crier to another, it was great meeting you! You saved me last night on the long drive home. I was SO tired and didn't think I would make it. Between laughing with you on the phone and car dancing to Staying Alive, I made it home by 2 am. I really perfected my Travolta moves last night! geek

Yayyy!! my partner in crime!! LOVED our experience together and acourse I'm so glad that our love for Matt is on the same "EPIC" scale!! hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland   My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2  Cleveland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 1st Matt Experience-Part 2 Cleveland
Page 1 of 1