Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Auburn Hills, MI Show

Go down 
+15
megryan67
OvenMitt
Lisa_M
Lana
Giraudian#202
lumma
mattyfan
cecilie
mattyg93
Emaroni
cranberry
sgr91
lovethemtigers
macigirl
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
asianmegan

asianmegan

Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Okay, so my last post didn't post, hmmm.....but what I said was this.

Um, WOW.....I can't get over how amazing he was last night. I got major chills watching them!!! And slightly emotional.....I can''t even imagine how Matt felt. So overwhelming I bet. Like, I can't imagine being this small town guy playing in local bars and basically anywhere to get heard and then BAM, all of a sudden playing in these HUGE arenas where multi-platinum artists perform. If I was him, I would've started crying on stage last night!!!! He deserves every thing right about now. I sometimes wish I could go back in time and go to Monaco just for a drink and then all of a sudden, hear this amazing guy start belting out tunes on the piano. (my local piano bar definitely don't have guys that look or sound like him haha) Matt is such a great PERFORMER......yes, a performer who performs with instruments and puts on an actual music show....unlike other people *cough*adam*cough*. I can't wait to see more vids of last night!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Ok now for the show!

Michael - Michael is a very earnest if not charsmatic performer. He tries so hard to get the crowd going and you can see the joy on his face while performing. His voice is fine but he is just not very exciting. Maybe it's the material he chose to sing. Gavin Degraw and Neyo is not really a good fit for Michael. Like someone said (I think sgr)country might be a good fit. He is not terrible but then again he is not amazing either.

Megan - Oh lord this is a hard one! She is a beautiful girl but definitely not a singer or performer. Where Michael is not terrible nor great Megan is terrible. Her voice is grating and she has no stage presence. Sorry Megan! At all my shows so far she didn't even get a luke warm reception. Actually at the last night's show it was practically silent when she came out and left the stage.

Scott - I agree with sgr...pretty piano, better than the show, but still a tinny whinny voice with terrible falsetto. He just doesn't exude any life in his performance. Very Ho-Hum!

Lil - Lil is fine. She has a nice voice and can work the stage but for me she is just a glorified karaoke singer. I don't see any originality nor do I get a feel for who she is an artist. It's like she is ripping of Beyonce or Alicia Keys. My son absolutely loved her though.

Anoop - Anoop has the same problems as Lil but unlike Lil he doesn't work the stage as well. I was actually shocked by how many people left for bathroom breaks during his set. I mean it was a very steady stream of people leaving. Even my son commented on it. And Anoop those purple peter eater shoes need to go! He does have a beautiful voice for ballads. Very smooth and pretty.

THe STAR OF THE SHOW...MATT - Wow the screams were deafening and held for a good minute or two when he came out and left the stage. Matt lit the stage on fire! Hard to Handle was beyond hot so hot I think everyone in the room combusted! He tore the hell out of those piano keys. Out of all my shows the Detroit HTH had the most energy and passion (not that the others didn't)! Matt held nothing back and then gave even more!

Georgia was once again breathtakingly beautiful. I love how the whole audience just shuts up and listens in awe. I don't feel Matt needs to tell us that he can't hear us anymore because believe me everyone in the venue doesn't want to miss a second of his pure, soulful, passionate, incredible vocals. I for one am glad people are listening and not screaming their fool heads off! I want to hear Matt sing this song!

You Found Me was the best I have heard it. So much passion, angst, power, and vulnerability in his voice and performance during YFM. He breathes life into this song whereas when the Fray sings it it's just kind of there if you know what I mean? What Matt does for that song is amazing. The Fray should be thanking him! I love that the audience sings and sways along with Matt and the music. Again I am glad he chose YFM! He has definitely mastered the song!

Beggin was of course amazing and sexy! Man, Matt moving the way he does in that GQ suit is a must see. I love Matt performing Tell Her About It with Scott. He is pure joy during this song. He is constantly beaming with smiles and you can feel the joy he gets from playing the piano. Scott not so much. He is kind of a dead weight.

Let's just say that the second half is pure torture for me.

Hate Allison sorry Lana but she screams and screeches. I don't think I understand more than 2 or 3 words that she sings. The turned up sound system does nothing for her IMO.

I like Danny's What Hurts the Most and My Wish but the rest is just bad. Again the sound system is too loud and he is screaming rather than singing.

Adam - Urghh need I say more? Adam is well Adam. I will never get his appeal. For me everything about him is fake. From his rockin roll costume to his gryating to his masterbation of the microphone stand, to his over the top fake emotions, to his way too broadway sounding voice. Adam for me equals torture! I will be forever grateful when this tour is over and I no longer have to be beaten over the head with Adam adoration!

Kris IMO is the best in the second half if only because he is not screaming at me. Kris has about as much charisma as a rock but you can see he loves music and performing. Too bad his voice is just not very strong. I do still love his Bright Lights performance but he should stay away from Hey Jude. He does not sing this song very well. And he should give Matt Ain't No Sunshine. Everytime I hear Kris sing this song I think Damn Matt would kill this song!

DSB - urghh this whole line of people in my row left during this number and I missed most of the end. So I didn't get to see Matt's dancing. I was so pissed and I told those people that they were rude! You don't mess with my Matt time! He sounded great during his solo parts although I too think he should sing Scott's lines. Hell who am I kidding he should get the whole concert!

Now why I was upset. I really don't know. I think I just pulled a Macigirl. I think I am getting sad that my concerts are almost over. Plus all of the Adam Lambert worshipping is getting to me. I mean how can anyone prefer Adam over Matt? Again I just don't get it! Then sgr tells me about the newest record label trouble and my heart just broke! He effing deserves a label. Matt is a star on that stage and these record labels need to get their feet out of their asses and sign him now!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Hate Allison sorry Lana but she screams and screeches. I don't think I understand more than 2 or 3 words that she sings. The turned up sound system does nothing for her IMO.

LOL is my Allison Ira-freakin-heta stanning that obvious? I REALLY love her set, more than anyone elses even (with the obvious exception of Matt) but I only watch the Youtube videos, and I guess the band may be a bit more overpowering live. Idk...I would post awesome ass Allison vids, but I'm sure no one here is interested in seeing them Very Happy

Other than that, I agree with everything you have said. Bottom 5 to me are meh, and are barely worth the effort to respond to so...

Danny: I like his voice. He does seem a bit shouty to me as well (from what I've seen in YT vids) and I doubt if I'll buy a record of his unless his first single absolutely blows me away. I heard he's signed with 19 though so good for him...

Fuck Adam, excuse my language...

Kris: I actually find myself enjoying Kris a time or 2 (don't hate me please). Hell no his voice isn't the best in this group, but I agree with you Jenna that his sort of laid-back and easy approach is a relief after Adam, and Danny (NOT allison). His heartless on GMA was just amazing.

Matt I'm sure was the star of the show (even though Michigan decided he was second only to Adam). I'm glad he was so happy and got a great reception from the crowd. I'm also with you Jenna in that I just don't understand why an announcement of his signing hasn't been made yet and isn't pending that we know of. I personally think he's the best on tour, and the general belief from even non fans seems to be that he at least deserves to be signed. He's hot shit right now from what I have seen and read, and it confuses me that record labels aren't fighting with each other to be the one he chooses to sign with...

Glad you had a good time though Jenna cheers
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Hey Jena:
First of all I am so happy you've got to see Matt live so many times! I wish I could be you! So jealous right now.. I am so ecstatic too that Matt loved his pendant, he's been wearing it a lot and looks very hot on him. I noticed on that FOX 17 interview he did yesterday.

BTW, I am with you guys that I feel a bit sad and dissapointed that after everything Matt's proven on tour still the record deal negotiations are not soldified. WTF?
Sorry.. But someone as talented as Matt should've gotten signed ages ago.
And I really can't believe 19 decided to take Danny over Matt? Really? Just because he will do country? Oh well. Good luck to the Gokey but in my mind I am so mad that someone like him would get signed over Matt.

The only hope I got today was watching Matt say he is in talks with entertainment lawyers. He's never said that specif word before has he? Maybe i just looking into this too much but maybe those people help aspiring artists get record deals.
I hope I am right and somewhere in the horizon Matt will get signed.

Guys we do have to make the last BIG effort to trend #signmattgiraud on Sept 6th! For him.. I bet if this trends a second time labels will sign even faster..
I really hope everything works out for Matt soon. It just has too.. Otherwise I will just be heartbroken. So I am keeping the spirits up. He will get signed! He will!

flower
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Matt just has to be signed, no way a talent like this would not! THis cannot all be in vain! I know matt will get the success he so deserves! What a dream he must be living right now!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Here is a little video of the banter before Georgia - and some screaming.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:48 pm

Partial HTH

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 pm

HTH

Matt's banter

Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 pm

First group number...

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Georgia...

Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:01 am

mattyg93 wrote:

BTW, I am with you guys that I feel a bit sad and dissapointed that after everything Matt's proven on tour still the record deal negotiations are not soldified. WTF?
Sorry.. But someone as talented as Matt should've gotten signed ages ago.
And I really can't believe 19 decided to take Danny over Matt? Really? Just because he will do country? Oh well. Good luck to the Gokey but in my mind I am so mad that someone like him would get signed over Matt.

The only hope I got today was watching Matt say he is in talks with entertainment lawyers. He's never said that specif word before has he? Maybe i just looking into this too much but maybe those people help aspiring artists get record deals.
I hope I am right and somewhere in the horizon Matt will get signed.

Is Gokey's deal announced already? I looked up MJ's and there's no news about his record deal.
And yes, like you said, I think, if 19 picks up Gokey before or over Matt, it's just because he's going country. They almost always have 1 country record after the show and the country music seems quite a priority for them. They would most likely to diverse the genre and make sure to avoid cannibalism. So far the portfolio is looking diverse enough, electro pop, pop rock, soul rock, and possibly country. This is why I am pretty skeptical about 19+Matt, they already have Kris Allen on their side. I really don't think Kris Allen belongs to soulful rock category, he's maybe more suitable in straightup folk but they already pushed him as a soul rock singer, having him work with all the artists Matt wanted to work with. So I can't figure out where Matt fits in that given picture. My hope is that he is signed with somewhere like interscope than 19. He mentioned James Morrisson in his recent interview, which was the first time he said his name. I thought that was telling something, like he namedropped Black crowes out of nowhere right before the concert. Maybe he's on to something with interscope?? Heh, just my wishful thinking....
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 am

From MJ's...

Quote :
Myself, two daughters 12 and 16 and her friend also 16 arrived at the Palace at 3:30pm. Earlier in the day it rained like crazy and we were getting a little worried, but alas, it cleared up. There were about 100 fans waiting for the idols to come out pre-show. At one point, there was a group a people inside the venue watching us from a big window. It took a minute for the crowd to realize it was the Idols. The screams started instantly. And then they were gone. We kept our eyes focused and Matt came back waved, took a picture of the crowd and disappeared. It started to become rather late and it was looking like there would be no signing before hand. At around 5:15 they told us Matt was coming out. He was awesome. Detroit showed him love and he delivered back. Matt started at one end of the barricades and took time to sign and take pictures with everyone. Very sweet!! None of the other Idols came out pre-show.

MATT received great love from Detroit. He took the time to extend his gratitude to home town fans, Told us that not too long ago he was simply the one out in the crowd at a concert and now look where he is. He gave shout outs to his family, friends and former music teacher all in attendance. There was a large section of fans off to the side of the stage and you could tell those were his peeps. Matt needs to get signed for sure, he impressed the hell out of me. Mad piano skills and sang the crap out of his set. I would say his talent by far was the most misrepresented on the show. And yes, his pants seemed tight, but ok with me. He looked damn good.
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:47 am

Here's another pic of Matt wearing our pendant after the Auburn Hills concert.....sooo awesome!!! Very Happy
Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 3862845924_62f2c7aa62
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

awesome vids! but still no YFM. Maybe everyone was so into it and didn't have time to take videos!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I didn't want to be super stalkerish but yes, cute photo of her, Matt and Matts roommate.

Ahemm..stalkerish.. LoL I noticed that picture too. She does look adorable - and she just turned somewhat blondish or what...?
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Finally!!!!! Not the greatest video but at least it's something!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm

megannn wrote:
Here's another pic of Matt wearing our pendant after the Auburn Hills concert.....sooo awesome!!! Very Happy

aww so sweet he is STILL wearing it...I really think he likes it ALOT because he has been wearing it every day since we gave it to him!!! that makes me sooo happy and I know how happy it makes Jenna too! cheers cheers

Oh and might I add he looks sooo beautiful in Blue!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:53 pm

megannn wrote:
Finally!!!!! Not the greatest video but at least it's something!

YAY!! Thanks so much for posting this! Auburn Hills/Detroit have officially redeemed themselves for me. They were loving some Matty G cheers

And this was by far his best performance of YFM. Looking forward to the GR concert.
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm

megannn wrote:

He looks amazing in blue Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 Icon12
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:51 am

From MJ`s Brittney`s recap:

[quote]By the time I got back, it was nearly time for the sign-and-slide meet and greet and more Idols began walking by the window. Matt came by and blew kisses and took a picture of part of the group on his phone. I also saw Kris, Michael and Adam’s hair by the time they finished. After the M&G was done, Matt tweeted that he’d be coming outside to meet the fans soon! Some of the people in line, including myself, received this tweet and spread the message to the other fans. The mood changed quick and I mean really quick. Everyone was suddenly very anxious and nervous at the same time. I, for one, was excited. This was Matt’s home-state! We had to show him some love.

At around 5:15, they called us over to the buses, where the security guards put up barricades. By that time, I was pumped. I had made one side of my poster specifically for Matt because he’s from Michigan (and the fact that he’s one of my favorites). Within a few minutes, he came outside! There was a pretty big turn out for autographs and I was toward the end of the line on the opposite side where he started. He went through everyone and was extremely gracious, patient and most of all hilarious. Matt came to Elizabeth and I within 15-20 minutes. He came up to me and signed my poster, reading the quote that I had on it, which was one of his. He smiled and I told him that my friend Jordyn had drawn the tour bus that was on there for him (long story, aha) and she was on the phone. So I was wondering if he could say Hi to her. He obliged, and said, “Hey Jordyn, this is Matt Giraud. Thanks for the tour bus drawing. …” and something else that I can’t quite remember.

Then a girl who was couple people down started playing Matt’s studio version of “Let’s Get It On” from her phone, and he began to sing along. I asked him for a picture, and he said yes.We were sitting with our arms around each other for a few moments before the woman next to me sweetly took our picture on my camera. During that time Matt was singing “Let’s Get It On” near my ear.( Very Happy )And let me tell you - his voice is so magnificent. Very, very soulful/bluesy. Even though I only heard a small, kind of quiet snippet, I definitely liked what I heard, aha. We got the picture and he moved on. Elizabeth unfortunately didn’t get her poster up to get signed in time, so we ran to the end and got him to sign it before he was pulled inside. After the crowd yelled “Bye!” we went back to the car and put our posters away, grabbed our tickets and followed the people inside.

It was finally Matt’s turn and let me tell you, Michigan loves our boy. The crowd was electrified, you could feel the anticipation for him to come out. He came out and pretty much poured everything he had into those three songs. A little more than half of the audience was standing through his set, dancing along, whooping, cheering and hollering for him the entire time he performed - I was one of them. Elizabeth and I stood through his entire set. I knew I liked him before the show, but by the time he finished his third song, I was craving more. He was so close to being my favorite that I couldn’t even fathom it. I had never imagined liking him that much, but I did after his set, and I do now. He was fantastic. I can’t believe he hasn’t been signed, like many others. If and when he comes back near the Detroit area, I’ll be one of the first to buy tickets. (Matt nearly got loudest screams from the crowd - pretty much tied with Kris, only beaten by Adam).
My favorite song from set: “Hard To Handle”

Group medley was next before intermission. I don’t particularly remember this well, but I know my favorite part was definitely Matt and Scott’s dueling piano bit.[quote]

Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 Love0004
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 am

Jenna wrote:
From MJ's...

Quote :
Myself, two daughters 12 and 16 and her friend also 16 arrived at the Palace at 3:30pm. Earlier in the day it rained like crazy and we were getting a little worried, but alas, it cleared up. There were about 100 fans waiting for the idols to come out pre-show. At one point, there was a group a people inside the venue watching us from a big window. It took a minute for the crowd to realize it was the Idols. The screams started instantly. And then they were gone. We kept our eyes focused and Matt came back waved, took a picture of the crowd and disappeared. It started to become rather late and it was looking like there would be no signing before hand. At around 5:15 they told us Matt was coming out. He was awesome. Detroit showed him love and he delivered back. Matt started at one end of the barricades and took time to sign and take pictures with everyone. Very sweet!! None of the other Idols came out pre-show.

MATT received great love from Detroit. He took the time to extend his gratitude to home town fans, Told us that not too long ago he was simply the one out in the crowd at a concert and now look where he is. He gave shout outs to his family, friends and former music teacher all in attendance. There was a large section of fans off to the side of the stage and you could tell those were his peeps. Matt needs to get signed for sure, he impressed the hell out of me. Mad piano skills and sang the crap out of his set. I would say his talent by far was the most misrepresented on the show. And yes, his pants seemed tight, but ok with me. He looked damn good.

There was a nice comment in the responses.
I love how she lets it out in the last sentence.

Quote :
I couldn’t wait until I saw a recap from Detroit so I could tell you how wonderful & loving people seem to be there (minus 2 peeps heh no biggy). You & your family certainly fit my perception to a tee!

My hubby was in Detroit on business & people embraced him with love, they took him to basketball games, your famous hockey games, invited him into their homes for meals, parties, picnics at lakes, etc. I don’t know why but no other city has quite lived up to it. Detroit has a special place in both our hearts!

Your recap was full of such enthusiasm and pure enjoyment of going to an American Idol concert & all the experience it provides and I love the way you said it all!

I appreciated your sharing so much - just as my hubby still appreciates its people - and am thrilled you & yours had such a wonderful evening!!

YOU ROCK DETROIT…………..AND SO DO YOU MATTY G!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:07 am

Pics by disneyprincessariel.

Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 Detroi10

Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 Disney10
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Don't Stop Believin! And all eyes are on Matt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDf0BO1wpwc

Could you embed it on the page, Jenna? Thanks!

Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Don't Stop Believin! And all eyes are on Matt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDf0BO1wpwc

Could you embed it on the page, Jenna? Thanks!

Yea - just as it should always be....all eyes on Matt!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Auburn Hills, MI Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auburn Hills, MI Show
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next