Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!

Go down 
+20
OvenMitt
Riley 9
lovethemtigers
macigirl
cecilie
crys7
mattyfan
sgr91
paigeturner
rayblay
slick7
iluvmatt
mattyg93
MGfan
Tara1016
Lana
hazuki
Jenna
stank awesome
Cacity87
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana

Lana

Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 pm

cheers Jenna!! Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Okay, all I know is, you ladies better take a grillion pictures of this Giraud Squad summit! I WIIIIISSSSSSHHHHH I could be there, but I'll be hovering in spirit. Giraud Squad, BGs and FTLs all in one place? CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:31 pm

So glad everything worked out and you're going to be able to attend the show, Jenna! I just caught up reading this today...so I was devastated and excited for you all in about 5 minutes, haha! Smile

How is all the CD preparing going? Btw...a little birdie might have told me that Matt knows about the chanting. Which makes me even more HOPEFUL that we get it going! Matt knows the plan...and we don't want him to be disappointed. Sad

Btw, Matt found out about it all by himself. I don't know how...everyone was careful on Twitter about spreading it. And we've only really discussed it in full detail here in this forum. Do you think we might have a lurker? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Who's that little birdie that told you!? lol! Hope it does happens now, lol
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:19 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
So glad everything worked out and you're going to be able to attend the show, Jenna! I just caught up reading this today...so I was devastated and excited for you all in about 5 minutes, haha! Smile

How is all the CD preparing going? Btw...a little birdie might have told me that Matt knows about the chanting. Which makes me even more HOPEFUL that we get it going! Matt knows the plan...and we don't want him to be disappointed. Sad

Btw, Matt found out about it all by himself. I don't know how...everyone was careful on Twitter about spreading it. And we've only really discussed it in full detail here in this forum. Do you think we might have a lurker? Wink

I seriously think we got a lurker on this forum with the initials MSG! hahaha!

So glad it worked out, Jenna! I'm sooo excited for the chant!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:

Maybe Matt himself lurks here, or maybe one of his friends does! Uh-oh, we haven't said anything too embarrassing, have we??? geek LOL
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:

Maybe Matt himself lurks here, or maybe one of his friends does! Uh-oh, we haven't said anything too embarrassing, have we??? geek LOL

Matt has said he goes online and reads stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he visits here often. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh my Gawd!! I hope Matt doesn't read here. Can you imagine! I would be so embarrased if he saw half of the things I have written about him here Embarassed Oh boy...

Anyways, yeah I hope this just motivates people even further to get the chant going...
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Lana wrote:
Oh my Gawd!! I hope Matt doesn't read here. Can you imagine! I would be so embarrased if he saw half of the things I have written about him here Embarassed Oh boy...

Anyways, yeah I hope this just motivates people even further to get the chant going...

I think Matt would blush if he read some of our comments in the photo threads! Twisted Evil

So have you guys decided what the actual chant will be? Is it simply "SIGN MATT G!" ? I love you
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 pm

I really hope it happens now! Matt is expecting it!
BTW I really think Matt knew about it through twitter. I saw some people spreading the word around there. So that might be.
I dunno.. I doubt Matt reads heres. We are such fangirls! lol THough I woudn't mind. I love you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
I really hope it happens now! Matt is expecting it!
BTW I really think Matt knew about it through twitter. I saw some people spreading the word around there. So that might be.
I dunno.. I doubt Matt reads heres. We are such fangirls! lol THough I woudn't mind. I love you Embarassed

I don't know...he might. Wink He DID read the other forums...IDF and the AI.com one. And this one is committed just to him, so who knows? haha.

But it does make me want to go back and delete a few things I've said! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
So what's the plan for spreading the chant?

Sept 6th - Arrive early to the arena. A good idea would be to go up to EVERYONE you see wearing a fedora and ask them if they would help spread the word to chant "Sign Matt Giraud" after Hard to Handle. Getting ALL the Matt fans you can on board, will be the best way to help spread the fire. Matt seems to be one of those contestants that everyone loves in some way (even if he's not their #1 fav) so that is a good PLUS, but we still wanna be careful not to push the idea of chanting on someone and get a negative response. So, start with the Matt fans. Then tell them to spread the word to those around them when they get inside the arena.

This is going to have be an intentional movement. Seek out the Matt fans. This is Matt's home state so there should be a ton! Smile I wonder if the mayor is going? Bobby Hopewell (I think his name is?). I bet he'd join in on the chant too! Laughing

Well I know we don't want Matt to know about this but he does have some ins with media and radio. There is that newscaster and Tommy and Brook morning show DJ's. It would be pretty cool if we could get them to announce it. Probably a long shot but I am following Tommy and Brook on twitter.

Now that we know Matt is aware of the chant, someone really should ask Tommy and Brooke to announce this plan on the radio. The chant HAS TO happen. Matt is expecting it, we can't disappoint him. Bring your posters! Is the chant "Sign Matt G"?? Thanks so much to GR attendees!!!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

Good luck to everyone who is attending the GR concert today! I love you I wish I could be there in person, but I will definitely do my part and tweet as much as possible! (I guess we're going with #SignMattG , right?)

I really think the CHANT is going to work! Woo-hoo! I want to see some concert videos of that ASAP! cheers

SIGN MATT G! SIGN MATT G! SIGN MATT G! (I will be sending out positive vibes to all of you in GR!) sunny
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 am

Ok! Just wanted to dig this thread back up to start regrouping and replanning some ideas!

First off...I thought it might be helpful if we had ourselves an "official" chatroom. It's nothing fancy, but I made this one exclusively for us Matt fans - http://tinychat.com/promotingmatt. If we could plan times to meet in the chatroom we could all begin discussing more ways to Promote Matt! Go ahead and check it out when you get a chance. I like this chatroom because it's easy to use and you can "kick" any unwelcome guests out of it. hehe. Smile

Let me know whenever you guys are available. I am free pretty much any night this week after 9pm.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Ok! Just wanted to dig this thread back up to start regrouping and replanning some ideas!

First off...I thought it might be helpful if we had ourselves an "official" chatroom. It's nothing fancy, but I made this one exclusively for us Matt fans - http://tinychat.com/promotingmatt. If we could plan times to meet in the chatroom we could all begin discussing more ways to Promote Matt! Go ahead and check it out when you get a chance. I like this chatroom because it's easy to use and you can "kick" any unwelcome guests out of it. hehe. Smile

Let me know whenever you guys are available. I am free pretty much any night this week after 9pm.

What a great idea, Cacity! Thanks for doing that. I want us to be organized and helpful to matt. So count me in. I am available evenings this week. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Sure I can make it tonight after 9! Count me in cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 pm

me too wish I could frantically search and delete a few comments or two ...yikes!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Cacity87 wrote:

great idea, we actually talked about this once before. I'll try but hubby is into wanting to spend more quality time together so he gets a little tiffed if i spend too much time with matt and my matt friends then with him.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 pm

I can be there. I have a lot to share with you guys about upcoming projects. So hopefully we can get together tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Jenna wrote:
I can be there. I have a lot to share with you guys about upcoming projects. So hopefully we can get together tonight.

Hey Jenna.. as you know since I don't have a computer at home in the evenings I won't be able to participate in the chat(s) Crying or Very sad so I'd appreciate you just keeping me abreast of the upcoming projects so I can help out wherever need be....OK? thanks! Very Happy You can give me a call also..I will PM you my #....
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

If anyone is on right now and would like to try out the chatroom. Go ahead and click on the link, I'll be in there for a little while! Smile

I have used this chat program before, so I can go over how to use it, etc...just in case I'm not home in time to start the chat! Its not that difficult...but there are a few cool features that I'd love to explain. Smile

So do we have an exact time tonight?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
If anyone is on right now and would like to try out the chatroom. Go ahead and click on the link, I'll be in there for a little while! Smile

I have used this chat program before, so I can go over how to use it, etc...just in case I'm not home in time to start the chat! Its not that difficult...but there are a few cool features that I'd love to explain. Smile

Let's say 9 pm tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm

YAY! Me and Macigirl just chatted it up! haha. That was fun...she's back at work now, though.

I'll be in for a little bit if anyone else wants to come explore the chatroom. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Cacity87 wrote:

We do have a chatroom on the other site if we need to use it.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Is anyone coming? So far only myself, sgr, and now cacity are chatting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!   Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promoting Matt - let's brainstorm here!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next