Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre

Go down 
+20
Janizzle
skycheyan
OvenMitt
Heidi
cranberry
Wedding Card Box Designer
slick7
Cindyy
make.a.moment
be11s
pebbles87
sgr91
livgiraud
mattyg93
meagsmatt
mattyfan
peacehope
mch
Jenna
crys7
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crys7

crys7

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre Empty
PostSubject: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:54 am

This was posted on Scott's blog on MySpace about what was supposed to happen on wednesday night. I would like to say that all our suspicions were true......& that I'm just a little more pissed off.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What you DIDN'T see on the American Idol Finale...
Current mood: disappointed
Category: Music
There has been one largely unspoken question on the minds of piano fans everywhere this season of American Idol: will the two pianists play together??? Well, what better time to showcase Scott MacIntyre and Matt G. in a fierce battle of the keys than during the American Idol Season 8 Finale!

That’s right… We had two gorgeous grand pianos facing each other on stage, the piano curves fit together like shoes in a shoebox, and close-up camera shots of our fingers and faces were displayed on three huge jumbotrons at the front of the 7,000 seat Nokia Theatre as we sang in turn through Billy Joel’s “Tell Her About It” and dueled it out in a tear-it-up piano solo section. According to some of the producers who witnessed our rehearsal, it was the most exciting and memorable number of the entire Finale show. I have the original Finale flow sheet right here showing the piano duel immediately after Kris Allen and Keith Urban.

We got to the Nokia Theatre on Wednesday morning (show day) and out of the blue about 9:30am found out the duet had been cut and the decision was final. Needless to say, I was shocked. American Idol had originally invited Billy Joel himself to perform with us, but he was unable to make it in the end; and because our duet was the only duet not involving another celebrity, it was the first thing to be cut when the show was condensed. Over the last few days I have tried to reason this out every way possible, and it makes no sense to me why one of the most compelling and unique performances of the show would be cut simply because the original artist wasn’t present. (Perhaps Tatiana and Bikini Girl were more important after all… Razz) There will most likely not be another set of competent pianists on the show anytime soon, and this would have been an opportunity to make American Idol history.

My email inbox has been flooded with questions from dear fans around the world such as “Why didn’t you perform a duet after finishing in 8th place?” “Why were you the only Top 13 performer who didn’t have solos in any of the group numbers?” “Why were you mostly in the background on stage?” and even “Why were you discriminated against as a visually impaired performer?” I appreciate hearing everything you all have to say through your emails, MySpace comments, Twitter posts, AI.com forum posts, etc, and I completely agree with many of your sentiments. All I can say is that I share your frustration and am as disappointed as you are that I wasn’t featured during the Finale. I honestly just mustered up a smile and danced my way through the show… I realize life isn’t fair, and with 30 million viewers tuning in, it definitely seems like a lost opportunity. But I believe God is bigger than all of this and has a plan for my life reaching far beyond the circumstances of today. I have dealt with these kinds of situations before and know that everything happens for a reason and in time I very well may look back on this and finally realize it was for the best and that something better was waiting just around the corner.

On that note, American Idol’s Ken Warwick promised me several times that he would make it up to me by having me back to perform next season. I know it’s not always easy to hold a top Hollywood TV executive to his word, but Ken is the most talented and warm-hearted producer I’ve ever worked with, and I’d really like to believe he will come through on that promise… I would love to perform an original song on the show from my upcoming Fall CD. Time will tell.

Many of you have asked where you can voice your opinions and frustrations. You can write to:

CBS Television City
American Idol
Attn: Ken Warwick
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90036
USA

and post comments at:

www.americanidol.com (on Scott MacIntyre forums, photos, and videos)

www.myspace.com/scottmacintyre (on this blog and on my profile comments)

www.myspace.com/americanidol

www.youtube.com (on Scott MacIntyre videos)

Again, my apologies to those of you who were patiently waiting to see me featured in the Finale. I’ll be posting a rough rehearsal take on my profile’s music player – “Tell Her About It (Finale duet rehearsal)” … If all goes as planned I will make it up to you on tour! Thanks to all of you for your incredible support and for always sticking up for me.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:20 am

Holy Fing shit just when I was getting over this. I can't not believe that!!!! Poor Matt and Scott. Wow! I am so angry...again! My heart is feeling so heavy right now and I just don't understand why that stupid ass show would do something like that? I can't believe Tatiana, Norman Gentle, and Bikini girl were more important. Who in the hell would rather see them perform than 2 people who were actually in the top 10? And let's not forget the late entry on Rod Stewart performing. We know how important Rod Stewart is to the current music scene. Wow again I am heart broken and pissed beyond belief!

Here's to hoping both Matt and Scott go on to have amazing careers and a big FU American Idol! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:42 am

I will be writing a letter & sending it to Ken Warrick ASAP! This is unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:57 am

crys7 wrote:
I will be writing a letter & sending it to Ken Warrick ASAP! This is unbelievable!

How do you send an e-mail to Ken Warrick?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:18 am

Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:

I don't know. But Scott did put his mailing address in his blog. So, I'm just gonna print the email that I sent the night of the finale.
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks to Scott for giving us the details! So the producers were the idiots that assumed they could get Billy Joel even though he was on tour? I hope that Matt was also promised by the producers the chance to perform on AI next year. Or did they consider the 20 seconds Matt got with Santana making it up to him? It's important we make it clear to them that it wasn't.

crys7 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:

I don't know. But Scott did put his mailing address in his blog. So, I'm just gonna print the email that I sent the night of the finale.

Sometimes writing through snail mail has more impact. I'm sure most of those E-mails are filtered through other people that don't even send them to the producers.
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:49 am

For Matt's sake, everyone ~ please fire off a letter to Mr. Warwick and let your voice be heard! Matt is worth the cost of a stamp, and we've GOT to let them know what an outrage this is! Do it for Matt!!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

An outrage indeed!!!!! Thank you to Scott for telling us the true story behind this. Everyone needs to write that letter to Ken Warwick. Please do it for Matty's career!

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything Ken Warwick can do now to fully make up for this travesty! Having Matt back next year to perform his single is the LEAST he can do to make it up to Matt. We better make sure our voices are heard!

An idea, when you write your letter, maybe you can add a request that they post the film clip of Matt and Scott's rehearsal somewhere for us fans to see!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Wow, I can still NOT believe this! They had to condense the show? Pleaseeeeee, again 1. Ryan informed us the night bfore it would go over and 2. It actually did still go over a bunch even without Matt and Scott..so what would have been a few more minutes?? Poor Scott, he seems so bummed Crying or Very sad and rightfully so! Their performance easily would have stolen the show, and so what if Billy Joel couldn't make it? Less Billy Joel = more Matt and Scott. Sounds good to me! And the whole suck it up, the show must go on..please! This isn't the Grammy's, it's a show where rejects prance around on stage in no clothes and screech through the microphone. Okay, I'm done now : ) Thanks Scott and Go Matt! haha
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Well... Now I understand why Matt was looking so sad that night.

I don't really care much about Scott anyways, but I appreciate the explanation.
If I am being honest, Scott sounds a bit too full of himself in that post. JMHO. He is not all that, just saying. And is he really releasing a CD during the fall? Is he signed yet? I doubt it.

Anyways.. I guess Matt already moved on and I am hoping he does get a chance too to appear on the show next season. Obviously 19 is not interested in signing him (the lack of camera time Matt received during finale night is a hint) but I still have high hopes someone else out there is.There must be a lot of people willing to give Matt a chance to record. I know he will pull a Jason Castro. He is current and he is marketable.

Also, I know a lot of you are expecting a piano dueling thing between Matt and Scott during tour, but I hope for Matt's sake that is not the case. I want Matt to shine by himself..
I want solo performances from him not a duet with Scott. Matt shines when he is playing alone. He has soul and he is current, two things Scott will never have.
So I hope and pray he gets to do his own thing on tour.

Sigh. I feel very sad about all of this, the most important thing for me right now is looking ahead to Matt's career after the Idol tour. Something great has to come up for him. Please.
It will break my heart to see him a year from now go back to play at piano bars. He is too talented to fade away. Love ya, Matty G.
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:28 pm

crys7 wrote:

That’s right… We had two gorgeous grand pianos facing each other on stage, the piano curves fit together like shoes in a shoebox, and close-up camera shots of our fingers and faces were displayed on three huge jumbotrons at the front of the 7,000 seat Nokia Theatre as we sang in turn through Billy Joel’s “Tell Her About It” and dueled it out in a tear-it-up piano solo section. According to some of the producers who witnessed our rehearsal, it was the most exciting and memorable number of the entire Finale show. I have the original Finale flow sheet right here showing the piano duel immediately after Kris Allen and Keith Urban.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is exactly what i thought it was going to happen and now i have a mental picture of it....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
That would have been the most amazing moment of the night. OMG! I can just see Matt with his smiling face having a blast and being brilliant.

I was finally okay with everything and now i'm pissed all over again.
OMG! OMG! OMG! Who cares if there was no celebrity? That would have been AMAZING!!!!

Would someone please give Matt and Scott the opportunity to do this? I just need to see it.

Those producers are just plain stupid. Norman, Bikini girl and freaking Tatiana took that performance away from us.

I'm sure they are going to add this for the tour and i hope someone record it and upload on Youtube.

I'm so frustrated. Matt got a tiny solo with Santana, but Scott was completely left behind.

Damn AI.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Scott and Matt   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm

I really appreciate that Scott posted this. I am somewhat surprised he would take a chance to piss off the idol producers in light of the fact that he still has the tour to go. Matt has been purposely circumspect about the whole thing.

Also, I wouldn't be too harsh on Scott. He answered our questions and put himself at some risk in doing so. You don't need to be signed to a recording company to release a single (see itunes) but it certainly helps. I agree that making the comment that it's unlikely that they will have 2 competent pianists on the show soon is harsh, but they are more then competent (esp Matt).

I do hope they somehow make it up to Matt. I also have to be impressed at how he learned BMW on the fly with all that pressure and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Finished my letter to Mr. Warwick a few minutes ago. Everyone, please get your letters written. Whether or not anything comes from our letters, at the very least I want the AI producers to know how much fan support our dear MattyG has!

I'm also grateful to Scott for posting this, and I'm glad it wasn't Matt who did so. I just wouldn't want him to put future opportunities in jeopardy by having done so. But, Scott must have felt the need to get this off his chest, and I don't blame him one bit. What a crock.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:09 pm

mattyg93 wrote:

I don't really care much about Scott anyways, but I appreciate the explanation.
If I am being honest, Scott sounds a bit too full of himself in that post. JMHO. He is not all that, just saying. And is he really releasing a CD during the fall? Is he signed yet? I doubt it.

I thought that too!! I was like, uhh scott you're not that great! I just drove back home from my parents house and the ONLY thing I thought about was the finale for 2 hours! This is what I've come up with..... TPTB and 19E must have at the very least felt bad for Matt because the duet got canceled... I guess, in all actuality, they didn't have to let him sing with Santana... they could have done to him what they did to Scott... which was make him so unnoticeable that you couldn't tell if he was even there or not! But, the one thing that kept popping up in my head the whole ride home was that this show is not the same show it used to be. This season, we saw the unmerciful pimping of a few contestants from the very beginning (some may or may not have deserved it), i'm still convinced Adam was a plant on the show (if he was God's gift to the human race, why has he been in LA for so long and not been discovered and why in his mid-20s in he JUST now going on AI?), a weak vocalist who did the same thing every week win, the manipulation of who even got into the Top 13 (and although we all LOVED the save, the save was just another way of them doing this) and now in the finale, 3 contestants who didn't even make the Top 13 trump 2 who actually did.... all for ratings and the water cooler talk the next day.... But, it hurts like hell now that we didn't get to see him in the finale, but we've got a LOOOONG career of his ahead to enjoy him... IMO, this hurts Scott more than it does Matt... I somehow don't think we'll be seeing much of him after the tour is all said and done...
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:06 pm

It just bugs me that no one seems to acknowledge that Matt was snubbed just because he got 20 seconds with Santana. The news media doesn't acknowledge it (except for Slezak). Most of the general AI fans don't acknowledge it. I'm sure tptb probably didn't promise Matt they'd let him sing next year on AI, because they probably thought they already made it up to him with Santana. If that was supposed to be Matt's duet then they should have let Matt stand next to Santana while the top 13 came out instead of having the top 2 hog the spotlight yet again. Or just not brought them out to begin with and let Matt sing Smooth by himself. Tptb ruined Matt's journey on the show by cutting him out of the finale. Matt was treated like he was invisible for so long, but then the save put the spotlight on him and made people take notice and acknowledge him as being an important part of the show. He should have ended his journey with a great duet or solo performance at the finale. Instead tptb just put him back into the invisible category yet again by their snub instead of acknowledging him as someone that deserved to be there.

Plus, a great finale performance can remind important record company type people why he deserves a record contract. They could have ruined his chances with that too. I know there was supposedly some buzz about him at that one party, but I think the buzz would have been a whole lot bigger if he had been allowed to do that duet in the finale. Tptb have screwed him over in more ways then one by their snub.

Last edited by mch on Sun May 24, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Hearing this in Scott's words makes me even angrier than I was. And I appreciate his candor and honesty, and the fact that he's not pretending it's all okay. Because it's NOT. And I'm glad he gave us the right person to express our frustrations to.

I can only imagine how amazing that would have been, and I'm so sad for both Scott and Matt. It would have made this the most incredible finale ever.
Back to top Go down
make.a.moment

make.a.moment

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:49 pm

mch wrote:
It just bugs me that no one seems to acknowledge that Matt was snubbed just because he got 20 seconds with Santana. The news media doesn't acknowledge it (except for Slezak). Most of the general AI fans don't acknowledge it. I'm sure tptb probably didn't promise Matt they'd let him sing next year on AI, because they probably thought they already made it up to him with Santana. If that was supposed to be Matt's duet then they should have let Matt stand next to Santana while the top 13 came out instead of having the top 2 hog the spotlight yet again. Or just not brought them out to begin with and let Matt sing Smooth by himself. Tptb ruined Matt's journey on the show by cutting him out of the finale. Matt was treated like he was invisible for so long, but then the save put the spotlight on him and made people take notice and acknowledge him as being an important part of the show. He should have ended his journey with a great duet or solo performance at the finale. Instead tptb just put him back into the invisible category yet again by their snub instead of acknowledging him as someone that deserved to be there.

Plus, a great finale performance can remind important record company type people why he deserves a record contract. They could have ruined his chances with that too. I know there was supposedly some buzz about him at that one party, but I think the buzz would have been a whole lot bigger if he had been allowed to do that duet in the finale. Tptb have screwed him over in more ways then one by their snub.

Well said! If you haven't already, pease be sure to send these comments to Ken Warwick. They are quite compelling.

Like you, I've been afraid that they'll only bring Scott back next season. Yes, Scott got less time than Matt, but Matt also finished top 5. I hope they admit that Matt didn't truly get a duet. What he got was the corner of the stage in a group number. Why must AI treat Matt like an uninvited guest? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Quote :

Exactly. That's what worries me so much. That was the last chance for Matt to perform ina big TV national show where lots of record producers are watching. He could have showcased his incredible talent one more time.
At least I hope many record label people got to watch Matt's amazing performance on Ellen. I am telling ya, Matt with the right material and direction could soar and have a career like Gavin de Graw.

But as I said, I am glad Scott was the one who posted what happened and not Matt. Matt has to be smart, we all know the music biz is way tough and right Matty G needs to keep all the doors open AI included. I also think they have Matt in a higher level than Scott and that's why they gave him the little duet with Santana at least. I hope two months from now we get to hear about Matt's record deal.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Quote :

Exactly. That's what worries me so much. That was the last chance for Matt to perform ina big TV national show where lots of record producers are watching. He could have showcased his incredible talent one more time.
At least I hope many record label people got to watch Matt's amazing performance on Ellen. I am telling ya, Matt with the right material and direction could soar and have a career like Gavin de Graw.

But as I said, I am glad Scott was the one who posted what happened and not Matt. Matt has to be smart, we all know the music biz is way tough and right Matty G needs to keep all the doors open AI included. I also think they have Matt in a higher level than Scott and that's why they gave him the little duet with Santana at least. I hope two months from now we get to hear about Matt's record deal.

EXACTLY!!! If you go over to MJ's,which isn't an indicator of ANYTHING but it's still interesting, practically EVERYONE is saying that Scott is bitter and comes off real bad.. which with the way he worded it, I have to agree. While it REALLY REALLY sucks that the performance got cut from the show, his wording of the situation isn't helping him, simply explaining it and then being done with it would have sufficed! (and I can't help but feel like he's his own biggest fan, he doesn't honestly think he's even on the same level as Matt does he????) ... like they say "shit happens" and it's what you make of the "shit" that gets you where you need to go. Matt's doing the right thing by not saying anything, dealing with it, and moving on... Maybe Matt realizes that AI isn't the end of his career and is getting over it, while Scott maybe realizes this could be the end of his... I feel like, while it was really really really rude and crappy that they cut out the duet, they have to at least feel SOMETHING for Matt, or else they wouldn't have given him the (albiet very brief) "solo" with Santana.... I'm gonna be positive about this cluster fuck of a situation (sorry about my cussing, I have the mouth of a sailor and it only gets worse when thinking about things that make me angry!) and think it could be a blessing in disguise for Matt... maybe him not being associated with AI gets him further in the biz than if he were to be associated with them!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Quote :

I agree I'm glad we found out about what happened but I'm also happy it wasn't from Matt. I would hate to see Matt suffer any backlash for posting something like Scott did. They still have the tour and I definitely do not want him punished by getting a terrible lineup position or less time on the stage. In season 4 Constantine came in 6th and ended up performing 3rd when the venue wasn't even full yet, and I think this was because Constantine was a pain in the butt. If they go by when they went out Matt should close out the first half of the show. If the set up is anything like it was during season 4.

The media is starting to pick up Scott's blog.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/scott-macintyre-on-nixed-american-idol-finale-duet-with-matt-giraud-perhaps-tatiana-and-bikini-girl-were-more-important-after-all_article_18378
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Hey guys!
Scott posted the rough rehearsal song on his myspace!
It sounds AMAZING!!
Seriously AMAZING!

I made a DL of it~!

http://www.mediafire.com/?glhmnjozkjt
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:47 pm

^^^^^ SOOO freakin amazing!! Thanks for that! gosh, even Scott sounds good, and I find his voice to be worse than nails on a chalkboard!!! ooh man, I've already listened to that like 19 times... so. flippin. good.
Back to top Go down
slick7

slick7

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Hey guys!
It sounds AMAZING!!
Seriously AMAZING!

I made a DL of it~!

Thank you so so so so so so much for this link! Where's the "faint in bliss" smiley when you need it?!! Damn! This is awesome! Like, awesome! And it's a freakin' ROUGH rehearsal! My gosh! MY FRICKIN' GOSH! Seriously, THIS amazingness was cut?! Seriously?! I set my player to repeat on it's own if I play just one song unless I stop it, and so far, I can't stop it...I'm on like play 12. I can only imagine how this would have looked if it sounds this good...geez. Smiling Matt would have been in full force. Sigh. And did I mention I love this guy's talent? Because I do, I think I'm entering like, awe...he has truly been gifted musically and it is a beautiful beautiful thing. And Scott plays a mean piano, and sounds great on this too (though not as good as Matt). Again, thanks so much!

Edit: ended up playing it 20 times...The AI producers are bonkers...

Last edited by slick7 on Mon May 25, 2009 10:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Hey guys!
It sounds AMAZING!!
Seriously AMAZING!

I made a DL of it~!

YOU ARE MY FREAKING HERO!!!!!

I'm still freaking out here! GOSH, this would have been the best performance of the night!!!!!
I guess now we know why they cut it off, huh?

AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:08 pm

I LOVED it. Thanks for the link!
If only this song would have been only sung by Matt! Sorry but Scott's voice still gets on my nerves... I just don't like his elevator music vocals.

Matt instead.. He is just amazing. He has soul, he is current, he has IT. I think Scott is trying to ride in Matt's pigtails.

Please someone sign Matt now! Guys.. Let's pray that in two months from now someone gives him a nice recording offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next