Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre

Go down 
+20
Janizzle
skycheyan
OvenMitt
Heidi
cranberry
Wedding Card Box Designer
slick7
Cindyy
make.a.moment
be11s
pebbles87
sgr91
livgiraud
mattyg93
meagsmatt
mattyfan
peacehope
mch
Jenna
crys7
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
skycheyan

skycheyan

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Ovenmitt I second everything you said!
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:11 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

BTW: And this is kind of off-topic, but has been irking me for awhile. Why is it that TPTB have been pimping Allison so much now that the show is over? I mean, Simon ripped her apart almost weekly until Lil failed him, and even then he talked about her lack of personality. So, the same girl who was repeatedly in the bottom 3 (more than Matt, actually!) and has no personality is the next Daughtry all of a sudden?
And, while I'm on the topic, what about Gokey? The title for "Most Pimped, Least Deserving" goes to Gokey by a landslide. To me, he is so limited in his abilities, yet TPTB were so confident that what? He'd top the pop charts? Sure he would, in 1987! And now that AI is over, all he talks about is his wife's foundation, and wanting to further that. I admire him for his devotion to that cause, but if he has made his motives so clear, why would 19E waste any more time or money on him? He's a PR nightmare!!
I guess I'm basing this whole rant off some comment I read about the Top 4 all having recording contracts that need only be signed. WHAT THE FUCK?!? Maybe I'm just completely out of tune with modern music (psyche, I'm totally on it!), but since when does Danny Gokey=pop gold, and Matt Giraud=flesh-eating disease? I kinda get wanting to snatch up Allison while she's young, so you can miser that talent and "mold" her (aka, give her the personality YOU think will sell records), but GOKESTER? Is there some secret goldmine in the Christian music market that Gokey can unearth?
Whatever....now that I've blown my top about yet ANOTHER Idol injustice, I'll return to my zen place and continue to pray for the drugs to wear off and some great record label to sign Matt pronto. Matt WILL be successful, oh yes, he will!

It does bother me that the top 4 are all treated like almost co-winners, and Matt is treated like he's outside of that. And then he's not even treated like a 5th place finisher in the finale. What would have happened if Allison went home on top 5 night and Matt went out the week after? The snub to Matt would have been even more glaring if he was treated outside of the perfect 4 of Allison/Kris/Danny/Adam if he had gone higher then one of them. I remember when Paula said on the top 5 results show that she wished they could all stay until the finale because this was the best top 5 they'd ever had on the show. And then several weeks after that he's treated less then an 11th place finisher during the finale by the show. And the special four all have guaranteed record contracts, and all Matt has is some buzz that someone might be interested in him. If you look at Danny's Twitter he has almost 40,000 followers to Matt's almost 15,000. So I guess Danny really is popular amongst the general AI fandom. IMO the buzz the top 4 are generating is flash in the pan buzz just like most people who get famous off of idol. One big album that might sell well, and that's it (maybe one out of the top 4 might have a chance for more, but I doubt all of them do). I just think Matt's got what it takes out of all of them to be popular outside of the AI fandom. That's what matters in the long run.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

mch wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

BTW: And this is kind of off-topic, but has been irking me for awhile. Why is it that TPTB have been pimping Allison so much now that the show is over? I mean, Simon ripped her apart almost weekly until Lil failed him, and even then he talked about her lack of personality. So, the same girl who was repeatedly in the bottom 3 (more than Matt, actually!) and has no personality is the next Daughtry all of a sudden?
And, while I'm on the topic, what about Gokey? The title for "Most Pimped, Least Deserving" goes to Gokey by a landslide. To me, he is so limited in his abilities, yet TPTB were so confident that what? He'd top the pop charts? Sure he would, in 1987! And now that AI is over, all he talks about is his wife's foundation, and wanting to further that. I admire him for his devotion to that cause, but if he has made his motives so clear, why would 19E waste any more time or money on him? He's a PR nightmare!!
I guess I'm basing this whole rant off some comment I read about the Top 4 all having recording contracts that need only be signed. WHAT THE FUCK?!? Maybe I'm just completely out of tune with modern music (psyche, I'm totally on it!), but since when does Danny Gokey=pop gold, and Matt Giraud=flesh-eating disease? I kinda get wanting to snatch up Allison while she's young, so you can miser that talent and "mold" her (aka, give her the personality YOU think will sell records), but GOKESTER? Is there some secret goldmine in the Christian music market that Gokey can unearth?
Whatever....now that I've blown my top about yet ANOTHER Idol injustice, I'll return to my zen place and continue to pray for the drugs to wear off and some great record label to sign Matt pronto. Matt WILL be successful, oh yes, he will!

It does bother me that the top 4 are all treated like almost co-winners, and Matt is treated like he's outside of that. And then he's not even treated like a 5th place finisher in the finale. What would have happened if Allison went home on top 5 night and Matt went out the week after? The snub to Matt would have been even more glaring if he was treated outside of the perfect 4 of Allison/Kris/Danny/Adam if he had gone higher then one of them. I remember when Paula said on the top 5 results show that she wished they could all stay until the finale because this was the best top 5 they'd ever had on the show. And then several weeks after that he's treated less then an 11th place finisher during the finale by the show. And the special four all have guaranteed record contracts, and all Matt has is some buzz that someone might be interested in him. If you look at Danny's Twitter he has almost 40,000 followers to Matt's almost 15,000. So I guess Danny really is popular amongst the general AI fandom. IMO the buzz the top 4 are generating is flash in the pan buzz just like most people who get famous off of idol. One big album that might sell well, and that's it (maybe one out of the top 4 might have a chance for more, but I doubt all of them do). I just think Matt's got what it takes out of all of them to be popular outside of the AI fandom. That's what matters in the long run.

This. This. This. All of the judges made such a buzz that night that they were the 5 best, all could win, and all did amazing in their performances. So for the finale I not only was looking forward to a solo Matt performance, but in the back of my head I was thinking they would do something with the top 5 since they were the "best ever". Grrrr and I still believe that if Kris made it to the finals then Matt could have easilyyy been there! Matt > Kris
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:42 pm

mch wrote:

It does bother me that the top 4 are all treated like almost co-winners, and Matt is treated like he's outside of that. And then he's not even treated like a 5th place finisher in the finale. What would have happened if Allison went home on top 5 night and Matt went out the week after? The snub to Matt would have been even more glaring if he was treated outside of the perfect 4 of Allison/Kris/Danny/Adam if he had gone higher then one of them. I remember when Paula said on the top 5 results show that she wished they could all stay until the finale because this was the best top 5 they'd ever had on the show. And then several weeks after that he's treated less then an 11th place finisher during the finale by the show. And the special four all have guaranteed record contracts, and all Matt has is some buzz that someone might be interested in him. If you look at Danny's Twitter he has almost 40,000 followers to Matt's almost 15,000. So I guess Danny really is popular amongst the general AI fandom. IMO the buzz the top 4 are generating is flash in the pan buzz just like most people who get famous off of idol. One big album that might sell well, and that's it (maybe one out of the top 4 might have a chance for more, but I doubt all of them do). I just think Matt's got what it takes out of all of them to be popular outside of the AI fandom. That's what matters in the long run.[/quote]
Exactly. Danny has the Christian/Michaels McDonald & Bolton lovers/sob story lovers on his side still. But didn't Clay Aiken have the same sort of fanbase? Similar demographics and whatnot? And now, he's just the butt of tasteless jokes. Matt really was excluded from that fawning the Top 4 got, and I will forever be puzzled by that. I mean, didn't TPTB love him enough to wildcard him AND save him? Why cut off the support now? Why is Allison more worthy? Ah, prolly 'cause she's "amazingly talented for a 17-year-old". Let's hope your precious wunderkind hasn't peaked early, AI!
Whatever, it's gonna be up to the fans from here on out to help keep that support for Matt. I am confident that we can do it, because I know so many of us believe in him so strongly. I, along with several other Squadders, never even voted before Matt! He's THAT appealing! I can outlast those teenybopper fantards, and have the dough to go to Matt's concerts and buy his CDs, too. Can they do that on their allowance? I think not!
And when I get discouraged about this Top 4/Scatt duet snub/Matt under the bus stuff, I just recall JHud. And Daughtry. And, yes, even Pickler. Nobody was saying that they would go anywhere when they got booted. And nobody could have predicted back then what they would accomplish. If anyone this year has the ability to break through, it's Matt. Besides, I don't put much faith in AI's star-tracking abilities these days anyhow. Carrie was the last winner that has lived up to the hype for me (Cookie needs more time for me to be convinced!), and the runner's-up haven't been smashing successes on ANY season, so I'm gonna stick with my own judgement.
But thanks, AI, for introducing me to Matt! At least I got ONE good thing out of your mind-numbing show this year!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Wow, I am just catching up!! I went on vacation the day after the finale so I missed EVERYTHING....wow.

Kudos to Scott for telling it like it is. He has every right to be upset, I didn't see or hear him longer than 3 seconds during the entire finale. Seriously! I am really surprised to hear everyone's thoughts about AI/19 being Anti-Matt. I have always thought they have been pretty fantastic to Matt, with the Wild Card and Save love, not to mention the shout-out from Ken about buying his CD. I was actually thinking that Matt always had the Santana solo planned (because they lurve Matt solos for group numbers), so they felt somewhat justified in cutting the most amazing duet that should've graced the idol stage???

Matt would've turned a BAGILLION heads had he been given the opportunity to perform that gem on the show. I get the lack of celeb thing, but it's just ridiculous. Who really cares about the celebs anyway? Nick/Tatiana/Bikini Girl were actually funny bits....but they screwed over Matt, UGH!! I think I should try to write something in protest, but keep it CLASSY like us Matt fans always do.

I'm so glad the audio has been released. Matt sounds incredible...I miss him.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

Exactly. Danny has the Christian/Michaels McDonald & Bolton lovers/sob story lovers on his side still. But didn't Clay Aiken have the same sort of fanbase? Similar demographics and whatnot? And now, he's just the butt of tasteless jokes. Matt really was excluded from that fawning the Top 4 got, and I will forever be puzzled by that. I mean, didn't TPTB love him enough to wildcard him AND save him? Why cut off the support now? Why is Allison more worthy? Ah, prolly 'cause she's "amazingly talented for a 17-year-old". Let's hope your precious wunderkind hasn't peaked early, AI!
Whatever, it's gonna be up to the fans from here on out to help keep that support for Matt. I am confident that we can do it, because I know so many of us believe in him so strongly. I, along with several other Squadders, never even voted before Matt! He's THAT appealing! I can outlast those teenybopper fantards, and have the dough to go to Matt's concerts and buy his CDs, too. Can they do that on their allowance? I think not!
And when I get discouraged about this Top 4/Scatt duet snub/Matt under the bus stuff, I just recall JHud. And Daughtry. And, yes, even Pickler. Nobody was saying that they would go anywhere when they got booted. And nobody could have predicted back then what they would accomplish. If anyone this year has the ability to break through, it's Matt. Besides, I don't put much faith in AI's star-tracking abilities these days anyhow. Carrie was the last winner that has lived up to the hype for me (Cookie needs more time for me to be convinced!), and the runner's-up haven't been smashing successes on ANY season, so I'm gonna stick with my own judgement.
But thanks, AI, for introducing me to Matt! At least I got ONE good thing out of your mind-numbing show this year!

OvenMitt, it's amazing how much you read my mind! As far as this show is concerned, I too was once a teeny bopper fantard who was IN LOVE with Ruben! (I mean, him winning got me an A in my sophomore year US history class afterall! lol! ) But did I buy his album, no! Why, because I fell in love with the velvet teddy bear, not the music he delivered post-idol. This is where the Idol world screws over their contestants. People fall in love with their stories, personalities, and whatever else they throw at us... not their music. So for Matt to basically have NO backstory being told (other than that he was a dueling piano player, but what does that matter in the grand scheme of things?) it will probably work out in his favor. We fans fell in love with his music first then fell in love with his personality... not vice versa; like I think happened with Danny. Let's face it folks, that guy is no more than a Taylor Hicks 2.0. The fact that Matt isn't hyped up as the American Idol contestant is probably a good thing, because like you said, the track record of AI contestants is very paltry...

here's my math (yep, I'm home alone and have no cable, this is what I do with my time! bounce ) Of all 95 contestants on the show (10 for season 1, 12 for seasons 2-7 and 13 this season), only 41 have released albums (not including EPs before their time on the show). Of those 41 albums only 15 contestants have sold at least 500,000 records and even less (8; Kelly, Carrie, Clay, Chris D., Ruben, Fantasia, David C., and Jordin) have sold 1 million. Of those 8, only Kelly and Carrie and to a certain extent Clay have sustained their success. (Chris, David, and Jordin have yet to release a second album) Even if you look at how the sales are, only Carrie has sustained platinum status, Kelly has dropped off SIGNIFICANTLY since "Breakaway" in 2004 and Clay has been dropped from his record label. (Again, the jury's still out on Daughtry, the Davids, Jordin, and JHUD, as they have only put out 1 record each... and something tells me out of them only Chris D. and David C.(maybe) will sustain any level of success) So,what this tells me is that because of the hype of the show, they initially sell well but then falter off when the "Idol luster" wears off. So this could work for or against Matt. 1) Because he basically has NO hype from the show he could be forgotten or 2) Because he's the most current of this years top 13, he gets in contact with good producers, songwriters, etc. puts out a "Matt album" and hits it big, earning the success because his material is good and not because of Idol.... I'm going with option 2!

I think what Matt is doing is what he should be doing. He's not completely giving up on Idol and burning his bridges but he's out there making contacts (Colbie Callait, Joel Maddon, among others) that are already in the business and (hopefully) using THEM as his stepping stone in the business. You don't see current celebrities telling Danny they want to work with him do you?

HAVE FAITH GIRAUD SQUAD!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:23 pm

All I know is I can't stop listening to that recording and wondering....What If?....
I just don't understand how America can think that Danny is more talented than Matt...or even Kris or Allison. I just don't get it.
Matt is sooo much more talented than they are. I will never understand why. I can't even really talk about this, it's just so upsetting.
Back to top Go down
mattsangel

mattsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm

It really upset me not to see Matt sing on the finale... I was so confused and angry that night! Thanks for posting the article. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:54 pm

mattsangel wrote:
It really upset me not to see Matt sing on the finale... I was so confused and angry that night! Thanks for posting the article. Shocked

Oh you have the best signature ever! LOL maybe I will have to add it to the homepage here if that is ok?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattsangel

mattsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:33 am

Jenna wrote:

Oh you have the best signature ever! LOL maybe I will have to add it to the homepage here if that is ok?

Thanks! Razz Sure you can use it. Please be sure to credit me, hehe.
Matt sure can move! (faints...)
I LOVE this forum!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:17 pm

mattsangel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE this forum!

wow - mattsangel - love your hot signature!! I loved his performance in this - but even more the rehearsel with Paula - he had some pretty hot moves - and was quite the cutie sitting in that couch having downloaded himself as a ringtone - I'd do that anytime too!! I recorded that episode from the tv and must have seen 20 times
Back to top Go down
whoslovinyou

whoslovinyou

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:22 pm

WHERE IS THIS DUET?!?!?! i went to scotts myspace but didnt see it. where can i hear this??? matts twitter says its posted somewhere... sorry if this has already been answered..
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:27 pm

go to you tube and search for matt giraud and scott duet tell her about it. or something like that, it pops right up!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:57 pm

whoslovinyou wrote:
WHERE IS THIS DUET?!?!?! i went to scotts myspace but didnt see it. where can i hear this??? matts twitter says its posted somewhere... sorry if this has already been answered..

Here's a download...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/byoer9
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattsangel

mattsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:12 pm

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE this forum!

wow - mattsangel - love your hot signature!! I loved his performance in this - but even more the rehearsel with Paula - he had some pretty hot moves - and was quite the cutie sitting in that couch having downloaded himself as a ringtone - I'd do that anytime too!! I recorded that episode from the tv and must have seen 20 times

I totally agree! I have watched that part from the disco rehearsal and group performance like over and over and over!!! Have it memorized from watching it so much! Hehe. Matt is TOO precious! He can be both adorable and sexy! Razz Definately fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
whoslovinyou

whoslovinyou

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Jenna wrote:
whoslovinyou wrote:

Here's a download...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/byoer9

thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 pm

mattsangel wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE this forum!

I totally agree! I have watched that part from the disco rehearsal and group performance like over and over and over!!! Have it memorized from watching it so much! Hehe. Matt is TOO precious! He can be both adorable and sexy! Razz Definately fun to watch!
I am loving your avatar and signature. How do you get a picture in the signature??
Back to top Go down
mattsangel

mattsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 am

tigersrno1 wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE this forum!

I am loving your avatar and signature. How do you get a picture in the signature??

THANKS! Razz
To get a picture in the signature you go to your Profile, Edit under signature, and paste the URL link of an image. The image can be saved under Photobucket website, that's what I use, where you can upload them from your computer. Does that help?
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 am

Ha. I have watched "Shake Your Body Down to the ground" over and over too. In fact, for the first two weeks after it happened I watched it every morning before I would leave for work. I needed it to jump start my day! Matt was so magnetic in that - I love him in that Blue and White Plaid Shirt - and in his disco gear! Hot Hot Hot!
Okay every time I get all worked up about Matt I get so angry that America didn't see it - why, why, why????
Matt is amazing. He is so much more current and talented than Danny. I don't get it. Oh yes, and the Bland One. I don't see how people find Kris to be sexy and so "top of the world"...I don't get it. I just think he looks like a little munchkin with a werid mouth, too nice and cuddly to be considered sexy - and waaaayyy to boring in his performances. Oh well here I go again....off on a tangent of ranting about Danny and Kris and how they were more appealing to America than Matt. I just don't get It!!!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 am

mattsangel wrote:
tigersrno1 wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
mattsangel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I LOVE this forum!

THANKS! Razz
To get a picture in the signature you go to your Profile, Edit under signature, and paste the URL link of an image. The image can be saved under Photobucket website, that's what I use, where you can upload them from your computer. Does that help?

Thanks. I keep trying to get a signature but I just can't seem to figure it out. I typed in something then pasted a link for a picture and hit save and nothing shows up!!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 am

tigersrno1 wrote:
Ha. I have watched "Shake Your Body Down to the ground" over and over too. In fact, for the first two weeks after it happened I watched it every morning before I would leave for work. I needed it to jump start my day! Matt was so magnetic in that - I love him in that Blue and White Plaid Shirt - and in his disco gear! Hot Hot Hot!
Okay every time I get all worked up about Matt I get so angry that America didn't see it - why, why, why????
Matt is amazing. He is so much more current and talented than Danny. I don't get it. Oh yes, and the Bland One. I don't see how people find Kris to be sexy and so "top of the world"...I don't get it. I just think he looks like a little munchkin with a werid mouth, too nice and cuddly to be considered sexy - and waaaayyy to boring in his performances. Oh well here I go again....off on a tangent of ranting about Danny and Kris and how they were more appealing to America than Matt. I just don't get It!!!
I agree. And one day I was laughing my ass off when reading some MJ's responses,they were praising there BO's moves,like
yeah he really can dance,feels the music in his body..WHAT? I guess the winner can do everything just perfectly.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre   The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burning Question: FINALLY answered! Thanks Scott MacIntyre
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3